• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Australia Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOCCER_PRO

banner.png

Hey guys and Welcome to the Pokemon Australia Club on Serebii!

This club is for all those in Australia who love Pokemon and want to come together and form a community.
This club was started so that you - the Australian Pokemon Fans would and could get information relevant to us about Pokemon News. We all know that we get left behind and then if we get anything none of the big Pokemon Sites even mention the Events we do get. This Club is hopefully going to change all that.

Rules:
The rules are all the rules on this forum itself please make sure you read them so you understand what is expected.

BECOMING A MEMBER
If you want to become a member of this club it’s as easy as posting, requests will be checked regularly. Just post saying you’d like to join the Pokemon Australia Club. You will receive a reply saying you’ve been accepted.

MEMBER LIST
Club Owner: SOCCER_PRO
Silencer83
Perilous Plaything
PKMN Trainer Pat

Ban List:
-

USERBAR
AcKWt.gif

HTML:
http://img.acianetmedia.com/i/AcKWt.gif
Feel free to add the userbar into your sig if you feel like it.​

Last edited:

Silencer83

Hello, I will join the Pokemon Australia Club. I hope you have more luck this time around.

I am from Western Australia.

ThisIsPatrick

I would love to join :D Hope this stays more active this time around.

I'm from just outside of sydney, and ive been a fan of pokemon ever since I was 5 :D

Silencer83

I am tempted to get White 2 just so that I can get a Reshiram with me as trainer; but I do love my Zekroms so it will probably be Black 2 for me.

Silencer83

So I decided to get both in the end, the lure of two Kyurem coins was too much for me :). I have also preordered the guide.

So how many pokemon do you have in your pokedex?

Status
Not open for further replies.