• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon B/W team

Nightfox

Zoroark@Wise Glasses
Illusion
Timid
Dark Pulse or Night Burst
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Nasty Plot or Extrasensory

I chose a special movepool to utilise its high special attack.The reason to pick extrasensory over nasty plot is so it can hit those fighting types that threaten Zoroark.

Shandera@Leftovers
Shadow Tag or Flash Fire
Timid
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Energy Ball
Calm Mind

Another great pokemon,energy ball helps counter 3 of its weaknesses.

Denchura@Life orb
Compoundeyes
Timid
Thunder
Bug Buzz
Energy Ball
Thunder Wave or Volt Change

Energy Ball takes care of rock weakness.

Daikenki@Expert belt
Torrent
Naive or Hasty
Surf or Boiling water
Ice Beam
Mega Horn
Air Slash or Revenge

I like this guy he has decent stats nice movepool,his sprite does him a grave injustice though.

Ononokusu@Muscle Band
Mold Breaker
Adamant
Dragon dance
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Rock Slide

This guy has a beastly attack.The reason that i will propably pick dragon claw over outrage is because i dont like getting locked in a move.

Wargle@Muscle Band
Competitive Spirit(hopefully)
Jolly
Brave bird
Rock Slide
Superpower
Fly or Shadowclaw

Superpower takes care of rock weakness.He will be the dedicated flyer this time around.The only con on this guy is that he evolves really late so i might have to swap him with another pokemon who can learn fly.

Anyway thats my team any advice or comments you guys can offer would be welcome

Last edited:

Aurath8

Nasty Plot on Zoroark's last slot, fighting types won't trouble you if your illusioned into Shanderra.
Speaking of Shanderra, make it hold Leftovers. You can stay alive for and sweep safely.
Air Slash, Return or Revenge are best in Daikenki's last slot.
Compuneyes Thunder only has 91% accuracy, so I've been told. It is still an awesome move for it though. Use a Life Orb over the Expert Belt as it needs all the power it can get, even with Thuunder. Thunder also has a 30% pararlysis rate so Volt Change > Thunder Wave in the last slot.
Defintely Dragon Dance on Ononokusu, as well as definitely Dragon Claw. DD is the best setup move and with +1 attack you will be hurting yourself badly with Outrage's ConfuseHax. Adamant should be best because you can boost your speed already and you can never have too much power.
Fly on Wargle if your desperate for a flyer but Shadow Claw is the best move for that slot. Jolly nature too.
Your team is Rock weak but with all three being able to counter them it should not be a problem.

Nightfox

Yeah i guess it is +30% of the 70% accuracy thunder,but as you said it is still pretty great:D
Volt change can prove usefull, i picked Thunder Wave for catching pkmn easier since no other member of my team has means to induce sleep or paralysis.
I was also considering Spider Web but i doubt it will have much use in-game besides catching the roamers.

Adamant Ononokusu with DD is something i am looking forward to use.

Revenge is a good idea,although it will rarely get the double boost to damage since daikenki isn't that slow.
If i pick Air Slash i might go for a +Sp. Attack nature since Daikenki will have 3 special moves then.

Thanks for rating,i made some changes in the original post.