• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon B2W2 Resonate

Izanagi

'Sup!
Heya, guys. I'm Magatzu! You may or may not have know and if you don't then it probably because I don't post to often. Anyways, this sub-forums is seriously leaking in journey comics so I thought why not?

Summary:
Two years after the fall of Team Plasma, a boy named Nathaniel who live with his family in Aspertia City. He is special in that he can read another auras with allowed him to become fast friends with many Pokemon in early years. However, a mysterious man who saw his talents convinces him that if he were to hone his talents he could call forth the Legendary Pokemon. Psyched, the young Nate walks the path of a Pokemon Trainer. However, unbeknownst journey leads him to a conflict that will shake the entire region and the resurrection of a lost god.

Chapter 1: Those First Steps
Page 1
Page 2
[URL="http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/288/7/3/pokemon_b2w2_page_3_by_magatzu-d5hy56c.jpg"]Page 3

[/URL]

Last edited:

PKMNBeige

Sprite Artist
I think you've entered the URLs wrong. I can't access the pages. :)

Izanagi

'Sup!
Sorry about that. They should work now as both links work on my end.

EDIT: The 3rd Page is now up!

Last edited:
Obviously it's early days, but I think this looks interesting so far. I don't know much about the BW2 plot, but from what I can see it looks like you're going to go above and beyond that, so that's always a good thing. The only thing I can really criticize so far is in the third page, the corners of the text boxes overlap a bit with the hand drawn circles, which looks a bit messy, but that's just me picking at details, and it should be super easy to fix in future pages, if you're using MS Paint, it's really easy to make the text boxes transparent. So anyway, looking good so far!