• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Bachelor!

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
;136; Well, hello their audience, what are you doing here? You're here to hear about a new TV Show? Well do I have one for you ladies!

Random group of female Pokemon, who totally weren't at all payed to say this: YAYYYYY!!!!!

;136; That is right, I, Casey Nuevo am pleased to announce that I have purchased the Pokemon Bachelor name! And I will be returning as the Host of this fine show! As well as writer, director, and producer.

;257; But how would you play this fine game?

;136; Thank you for asking Sanders, Simply 16 beautiful people attempt to get the love of our Bachelor/Bachelorette, it's that simple, a baby could play! *Smiles*

;257; A baby? That's sorta ****ed up.

;136; Silenziosi. Anyways, like I said, it's that simple. Register now, and you could get on TV!

;257; You do realize that most of the people to register are either going to be attention *****s or fat, right?

;136; Stai zitto, ho bisogno di questo show per pagare i miei bookies.

___________________________________________________________________________________

As stated in that mistake of an opener, this is a remake of Pokemon Bachelor!

To join this game, all you must do, is simply make a female character, name, Pokémon breed, interests, personality, and talents, it's that simple. After that, she will stick it out with a group of eligible females, completing challenges and getting roses, last one standing wins!

Now the process of getting roses is also simple. I will post a script based information on the challenge, and then you at home, yes you! Get to pick who gets kicked out!

And what does the winner get? The winner gets to marry the Bachelor/ette, yet again, it's that simple.

Now fer da rulez.

All game Forum Rules apply
No flaming/trolling.
RP in moderation, don't over do it.

(I got permission from one of the old Co-GMs, Octoboy, to remake this, incase you are wondering Mods.)

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
;197;: Uh, hi people. I'm Luna. Anyone willing to let me beat their butt in Super Smash Bro's Brawl?!

Name: Luna
Species: Umbreon
Interests: The moon, stars, comets, spaceships, singing, video games, soccer
Talents: Luna is extreamly talented in astrology, and is an amazing singer. Oh yeah, she's pretty good at sports & video games.
Personality: Luna is really the strict, to the point type. She likes the night better then the day, but she still likes the day. She is very open and loving, easy to deceive. If she gets mad, she won't show it. She keeps her emotions inside. Inside, she's the most emotional Pokemon in the world, but outside, she's calm,cool, and secretive. She used to have a Jolteon as her husband, but he died in a war. She is tomboyish, liking sports, video games, and other stuff. She goes to bed at midnight exactly, unless something cool is happening. 10:00 - 12:00 is her night studies, she is usually outside with a telescope at those times. She used to have a job as an actor, but after doing 10 movies she decided to take a break. She's cool around new people and enjoys making friends. She's understanding, and will attempt to understand everything, and if not, she will do whatever it takes to understand. She's honest, generous, and kind. One of her problems though is that other people call her weird...she dislikes that. She also dislikes losing. AAAAAANNNNNDDDD Manners aren't her best friend.

Last edited:

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Okay, thanks Skiyomi.

Also adding a bit of info here, I will give this untill, say Monday, then I start it. And I will also reveal the Bachelor
Also also you can submit two characters.
Also also also, if we get more then sixteen sign ups, I will select the characters.

;363; Hey Bitches, it's Siren but you all know that. I'm here to get a partner in crime to make my life more fulfilling and wonderful blah blah blah *looks at her reflection* hello beautiful. But if I don't like him at least I got a ring out of it. I mean these girls have no idea what they are getting into. I AM NOT GETTING THE BRONZE OR SILVER MEDEL. GOLD IS ALL MINE!!!!
Name: Siren
Species: Spheal
Interests: Siren likes winning and being the center of attention. She enjoys making others feel worse about themselves and finds a sick pleasure in seing others cry. She loves fashion including purses and shoes...of course they must be designer.
Talents: Pissing people off, making girls cry, juggling, and sabotage.
Personality: Siren is a rude, hateful, cruel, vindictive and obnoxious. But she is very good at putting on an act and hiding secrets. She loves to be the center of attention and has absolutely no filter.
Additional Info: Siren is not afraid to get down and dirty to win.

;425; Hi everybody it's Trixie here! I heard that there was a tv show dedicated to finding love. And since my love life was broadcasted on television for the whole world to see I think I owe myself to try and meet my prince charming. I bet he'll be a chivalrous, suave, pulchritudinous, super sexy beast with teeth that gleem in the sun!!! Oh opps um I got ahead of myself.
Name: Trixie
Species: Drifloon
Interests: Crosswords, flowers, and fluffy things.
Talents: Trixie has a accute animal magnetism. She also has a very large vocabulary which she uses most for her crosswords.
Personality: Trixie is a very sweet girl, which often let's others take advantage of her. She is very smart, but much more naive. When she is in trouble or deep in emotions she will either inflate or deflate her ballon.
Additional Info: Trixie was on PDI where she was bullied and manipulated until her defeat.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
;363; Hey Bitches, it's Siren but you all know that. I'm here to get a partner in crime to make my life more fulfilling and wonderful blah blah blah *looks at her reflection* hello beautiful. But if I don't like him at least I got a ring out of it. I mean these girls have no idea what they are getting into. I AM NOT GETTING THE BRONZE OR SILVER MEDEL. GOLD IS ALL MINE!!!!
Name: Siren
Species: Spheal
Interests: Siren likes winning and being the center of attention. She enjoys making others feel worse about themselves and finds a sick pleasure in seing others cry. She loves fashion including purses and shoes...of course they must be designer.
Talents: Pissing people off, making girls cry, juggling, and sabotage.
Personality: Siren is a rude, hateful, cruel, vindictive and obnoxious. But she is very good at putting on an act and hiding secrets. She loves to be the center of attention and has absolutely no filter.
Additional Info: Siren is not afraid to get down and dirty to win.

I so remember that one from PCC...

Flame Mistress

;471; Hey peeps, Iris in the house, yo!

Name: Iris
Species: Glaceon
Interests: Iris loves inventing stuff, and coming up with new ideas for anything in general. She is also interested in technology, programming, and hacking, and has created some fan hacks of her own. Surprisingly enough, she is good with children, and loves being around them.
Talents: Inventing, Programming, Hacking, Drawing, Teaching, Pranking, etc.
Personality: Iris is an eccentric yet outgoing character, who is also very charismatic and attractive. However, she isn't exactly the kindest Pokemon in the world, enjoying making fun of others and being sarcastic. She is quick-witted and intelligent as well, often taking notice of strange things before others, and even though she is quite eccentric, she is still able to deeply focus on something, and if she does so then she turns into a stranger. However, one thing that comes with being eccentric is an abundance of creativity; combined with her being an Inventor, she is always brimming with ideas. She isn't actually interested in romance, but actually just wants to have fun as well as advertise her products.
Other: She is a famous inventor, and always carries around a small notebook in which she jots all her ideas down in. If you mess around with her notebook, or if her notebook goes missing, she will go crazy. She calls her notebook "Vinci" (pronounced vin-chi, as in Leonardo da Vinci).

Name: Whimscott
Speices: :547:
Interests: Heather enjoys floating on the wind, being free, Hang gliding and relaxing
Personality: Heather is a freedomist. She loves being free and doing what she wants. Now she does have morals but hates when rule ties her down. She used to work for bluegem industries and hated it. She wants to be able to roam and go anyway she can. She wants to find love for someone who can run wild with her. She doesn't want to settle down because that would tie her down. She wants to be with someone who is wild and one fire and she sees Casey as her one true wild lover. Heather is the current hang gliding champion.
Talents: She can float, if she can't reach something or do something she might use hurricane to her advantage or to knock something down she can grab it. She is excellent at concentration as she needs it for hang gliding.

Name: Tabitha
Speices: :630:
Interests: Seeing visions of the dead, Talking to her dead boyfriend, Eating dead people/pokemon and Taking long walks/flgihts in the graveyard
Personality: Tabitha has an addiction. You think drinking or smoking are bad things to do? Well Tabitha is addicted to eating dead people. She doesn't know why but her problem came about when her boyfriend(Gerald the ;229;) died a horrible death. She tried to stop her self but she suddenly found herself eating the pokemon she loved. It soon became a habit. She left her job at the hospitol, she stop volunteering at nursing home and stopped going to funerals. She still does it as if she finds a dead body in a random alley she can't control herself. Now whenever she feels alone her dead boyfriend will visit her and she will constantly apoligize for eating him but now she has a new job. If some one lost someone and they wanna talk to them then Tabitha will ask Gerald to bring them into where he exists so they can communicate. Tabitha is here for two reasons. If one of the females kills another she wants to feed her addiction and she wants to move on and is hoping Casey will look past her love to eat dead people and fall in love with her.
Talents: She has no true talents besides talking to the dead but depends on if that is a talent or only in her head.

The Meddler

Never Forget
Im going to make the natural assumption that this takes place in a diff universe than PDI snce Casey and Trixie are here and Iris is in at least 3 games at once.

Name: Lacey Love
Species: Froslass
Interests: Playing acoustic guitar, love, watching other peoples relationships, giving advice, seduction
Talents: Guitar playing, Love advice, Aromatherapy, The art of seduction
Personality: Lacey is a Love Guru, and a proffesional one too. She loves giving out relationship advice and helping people. She is also very smart and seductive, knowing what pleases men and women alike, she is not choosy. She is very soothing, and a lover, not a fighter. She plays acoustic guitar very frequently, being one of her strong points and uses it to soothe her customers. She can also use her guitar for all kinds of magic, such as weather alterations. Unlike others, she believes that everyone else on this show are extremely desperate for a man and wants to help them with her love guru advice. She knows the show is fake and doesnt intend to get the bachelor, simply wanting to spread her soothing love and win the money.

Name: Lexi
Species: Kirlia
Interests: Anarchy, Spray Paintng, Protesting, Punk rock music, Raging against machines
Talents: All of the above
Personality: Lexi is an anarchist true to the bone. She hates society because all it does is try to bring you down. Lexi is very sassy and doesnt take **** from anyone. She has had problems in the past with abusive boyfriends and drug addictions. She hates the upper class and doesnt get told what to do, she will take anything as an excuse to rebel and revolt and do things her way. She is a punk and dresses like a punk, piercings and all. If anyone wrongs her, she will enact deadly revenge. She spray paints almost anything, it being her art and expression. Lexi came to this show to bring it down and also win the money. She cares none about the bachelor and would rather cut his balls off if she won.

Ace of Shades

Name: Plain Jane
Species: Mincinno
Interests: Trivia, Bran Flakes, the color Beige, whiting out colorful things
Talents: Knowing everything about Everything and pooping on parties(party pooper)
Personality: She really doesn't have one. Everything she does is completely normal and she has an incredibly large vocabulary. She knows random trivia about almost every topic after spending many a nights playing trivia games. she will also go out of her way to stop people from acting out of the ordinary.

Spacial

procrastination
Name: Maddie
Species: Gothorita
Intrests: Video games, gossiping, boys
Talents: Drawing cartoons/manga, video gaming, swimming
Personality: Maddie usually adopts the 'can't be bothered' attitude, and slumps down looking as bored as hell. She has a regular tendancy to swear, and talk about... well... yeah. She tries to avoid doing sport, but is ok with swimming, and she is a strong swimmer. Maddie is tall (I mean tall tall) and has greyish eyes. She always knows all of the gossip, and even though her attitude isn't great, she has a reasonable bunch of friends. Maddie has a 'boy list', which is a list of her favourite guys, 1 being the top, although most of the time no boys want to go out with her. She gets loads of attention from girls who want to know her list, and she dreads being anywhere where there aren't any guys, and pretty much any male she sees she thinks he's cute. Maddie sometimes stays awake the whole night playing video games and naming the characters rather... Inapropriately.
Other: If you haven't guessed already, she's a perverted weirdo

Name: Angela
Species: Milktank
Interests: Ponies, flowers, ballet, fairies
Talents: None
Personality: Angela is your typical sad kid. She uses terrible grammar, and has a ridiculously simple mind. Basically, she sorts whatever is going on in her small brain into two sections: the 'Happy yay' section, which she olaces anything that she likes, may like, or looks nice, and the 'no no' section, where she places anything that she doesn't like, anything that she may dislike, and anything with dark colours. She has a very limited vocabulary, not knowing any words longer than 7 letters, and worse than that, not knowing what most of them mean. She only speaks from the third person, never having said the word 'I'. She is a massive telltale goodie-two-shoes, who has never done anything to upset someone (except rattling them out), but is usually hated by most people.
Other: N/A

Last edited:

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
;262;: WHO GOES THERE? DIE! DIE, I SAY, DIE! *Takes out gun* Oh, it's only the contest managers. Sorry bout that...but maybe you are an imposter! DIE!

Name: Shenzi
Species: Mightyena
Interests: Full moons, death, blood, The Mafia, guns, violence
Talents: Shenzi has a talent anyone can see- Mafia talents. Anything that the mafia has, she does better, making her a very eventful Mafia Member, feared by many.
Personality: Shenzi is very rude, disrespectful, and has no passion (except for being in the Mafia). She can easily make someone do something with her gun. As being part of The Mafia, people think she's ruthless, cruel, and devilish. Actually, that's not all true. Well, it's true she loves violence, but she can be sorry. She can be deceiving at many times. She is feared by many and can intimidate with a simple glare. Don't be her enemy, whatever you do...also, despite liking violence, she is a social butterfly. Why? ....She's a girl. Also, she's commonly mistaken for a boy. She joined this to have a partner in crime.

Last edited:
"I knitted you a new sweater, it'll keep your fins dry when you're going out for one of those midnight dives."

Name: Dorothy
Species: Whiscash
Intrests: Swimming, Knitting, Working on her garden and having long talks with her grandchildren
Personality
Dorothy is an old and kind woman. She despises dishonesty and keeps true to her own morals and values. She doesn't mind getting a little dirty to get what she wants. She's a no-nonsense kinda woman in a way, but wants the people around her to know that she can have fun as well, sometimes even overdoing it and seeming rude, but she means no ill-will. Her husband has passed away 15 years ago and she just doesn't want to go down alone, after all she might not have long too live. Snotty, rude whippersnappers are the bane of her existence and she will lose it when confronted with said annoyances, very much unlike her usual calm demeanor. She's a simple woman, looking for a simple man.

i hope that's alright.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
;429;
Name: Sy
Species: Mismagius
Interests: Long walks on the beach,Parties, Alcohol and Philosophy
Talents: Has a Silver tounge when sober, can hold her alcohol, retains all her motor skills when she is drunk, very Smart
Personality: Sy is an alcoholic, she is usually drunk half the time she is awake, she also got a masters degree of Philosophy in Eterna University, which half her time there was spent at parties. When she is sober she is very hard to anger, keeps calm under hard situations and usually over thinks things. When she is drunk, she acts more rash and starts long winded discussions over things like "What is life" and "Why are we here". She joined the game when she was Drunk.

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Name: Victoria
Species: ;468; Togekiss
Interests: Prizes, trophies, rewards
Talents: Appraisal, quick thinking, faking skills she doesn't actually have
Personality: Victoria is all about rewards and similiar things, she constantly enters all kinds of contests just so she can get whatever the prize is. However she doesn't just go for every prize and isn actually quite pick on the things she wishes to compete for. But when she's in there she's going to give it all she got to makes sure so she can get that prize she wants. This prize doen't always have to the first prize, infact she occasionally tries to get last place because the consolation prize tickles her fancy more than the other prizes.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Name: Fiona
Species: Winter-Form Deerling
Interests: Nature, soft music, and mythology.
Talents: Singing, cooking, gardening, and being shy.
Personality: She is extremely shy and quiet. She can easily get scared, too, especially of loud noises. She can't easily make friends because of her shyness. However, she is very kind and caring, and wouldn't dare to hurt a fly. If you somehow manage to befriend her, she is very trustworthy and would never backstab. She also tends to be a little bit of a klutz.
Other: She was forced to join Pokemon Bachelor by her mother, who wanted her to "be more social" and "find true love".

rotrum

Ice Cold
Hn. Original Bachelor and Bachelorette...RIP.

I got a contestant, of course~. Potential challenge for Ms. Mafia, as well.

:648: *Playing Clarinet* ...Oh, Hi...What? What do you MEAN THERE'S NO PRIZE MONEY FOR THIS GAME? I ALREADY MAILED IN MY ENTRY. WHY YOU *Jumps offscreen, pulling the clarinet apart into a three-segmented staff, sounds of fighting are heard*

Name: M.M.
Species: Meloetta
Interests: Money, Fashion, Music, Fame, Money, Food, Music, Did I mention money and music?

Talents: She claims to be an expert at almost every musical instrument, on top of being able to sing. Her favorite instrument is her clarinet/Weapon that she carries around with her constantly. She's also a trained assassin, and is incredibly capable at using her clarinet as a weapon.

Personality: M.M. is a musician at heart, and often times music calms her down. However her mood changes quickly, and sometimes music pumps her up. She's spoiled, and rather used to French delicacies, and she's also the kind of girl who prefers wearing a different outfit everytime she appears in public. Outwardly, she's generall selfish and mean to others, but she does have a concerned, empathetic side that rarely shines through. She's quite greedy, and loves money.

Additional Info: She got involved in the Mafia at one point or another, against her will, and now hopes to live a clean life, and she strives to be a famous musician, or a singer. She still retains incredible combat ability and such. A clean life with lots of money is her goal. She still tends to use her skills to her advantage, though...

Ioneos

old geezer
;124; Mm, gurl, what we got here? We got some fine ghetto-a** bi***es tryna compete with me? Uh-uh gurly, that's not how we do bitty-boo nnn-nn.

Name:Lashaniqua-Latisha-Shanaynay-Topramiqua-Shequila-GURLy, although you can call her Lashaniqua.
Gender: Female, although sometimes she wishes she was transgender.
Species: Jynx.
Interests: Being ghetto, getting into fights, getting Snooki'd, Snooking other chicks, going clubbing, guys, etc etc.

Talents: Has the richest vocabulary out of any person she knows (of course, being a high school drop out, that isn't very impressive). Also holds the world beer-drinking record, by opening up her throat larger than an Exploud.

Personality: Lashaniqua is very self-centered. She only thinks of herself and is quick to turn her back on her friends (as long as she doesn't lose them). However, she will do whatever it takes to love her men and be faithful (well, unless she spots a hotter guy, but is yet to find someone hotter than CASEY NUEVO).

Other: Although she seems quite rude and ghetto, she warms up to people she is good friends with and can become a very good friend. She is also a gang member.

Last edited:

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

I'll join in on this, I guess.

:549: Hi! I'm Lillil! A huge gamer, and dancer/singer!

Name: Lillil
Species: Lilligant
Interests: Nature, gaming, parties

Talents: Is an amazing dancer, and singer as well. Lillil also won a few gaming championships.

Personality: She has cross-personalities overtime, sometimes it's nice and sweet, sometimes it's a fiery temper. Sometimes she wants to be with her friends when she's not doing anything, and when she's gaming, singing, or dancing with herself, she's the only one around.

Other: She also plays the flute.

I'm too drunk tired to come up with anything else.

Last edited:

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
And here is the Bacehlor!

Name: Casey Nuevo
Species: Flareon
Interests: The ladies, himself, and the ladies.
Talents: Casey is very expericaned in speaking and singing in Italian.
Personality: Casey is a man that loves the ladies, and knows that the ladies love him. And when he had to find a way to pay off his bookies, he found this way to the best way, going on TV to get money, what could go wrong.

Anyone shocked? No?

Also, here are the accepted Characters.

Luna the ;197;
Siren the ;363;
Trixie the ;425;
Iris the ;471;
Heather the :547:
Lacey Love the ;478;
Lexi the ;281;
Shenzi the ;262;
Plain Jane the :572:
Maddie the :575:
Sy the ;429;
Victoria the ;468;
Fiona the :585:
M.M The :648:
Lashaniqua the ;124;
Lillil the :549:.

I will start working on the Intro Post now.

Last edited: