• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Bachelor!

;425; Yay I made it, one step closer to true lo......wait is that the guy who always hit on Glenna then became a power-hungry psychopath? No it can't be! I'm so excited! *sribbles hearts on the back of a crossword*

;363; *glances at list* I AM NOT A FUCKING HOCKEY MASK!!!

Spacial

procrastination
:575: Meh .

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
;197;: Hah, like a boss. I beat you all in your own game, beat that suckas!
;262;: I got in? YAH! TIME TO KILL SOME PEOPLE! *Takes out gun*

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
:586: Congrats Fiona, you made it onto the show! I'm so proud of you!
:585: But, Mother, I didn't even want to be on the show in the first place...
:586: FIONA, GO ON THE SHOW. YOU NEED TO BECOME LESS SHY.
:585: Oh, um, okay...

;425; *sniffs a flower* I see a whole new adventure opening up! My future will shine as bright as the sun.
;363; Damn you're nerdy can you not take the same taxi as me?
;425; Oh I'm sorry how rude of me! My name is Trixie. I like flowers,crosswords, and smiles, and unicorns, and fluffy boys and candy!!!
;363; *sprays disinfectant in Trixie's direction* Don't breathe my air.
;425; Are you excited to meet all the other girls and see who the amazing guy is going to be?
;363; *grins widely* Not one bit....
;425; I think we are going to be best friends!

Last edited:

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
;136; *Watches as a Limousine comes up to the Pokémon Bachelor Mansion.* Ah, hello Signora, I am Casey Nuevo, and I am the new bachelor. May I please ask you your name?
;425; *Comes out of the limo holding a briefcase full of Crossword puzzles.* Casey? It's me Trixie from Pokémon Drama Island, don't you remember me?
;136; *Thinks* Trixie? I am sorry I don't quite remember you. Anyway, go put your things in a room, and get confortevole.
;425; *Walks into the mansion carrying her bags as another Limo pulls up.*

;124; *Walks up to Casey.* Who the f*ck is this Jive Turkey?
;136; I am non è un tacchino, I am Casey, the Scapolo.
;124; Dafuq you just say boi? Don't speak dat fancay speak to me boi, I will f*cking pimp slap you like my old boy friends did to me. *Raises a back hand to Casey.* Now where is the Bachelor?
;136; I am the Bachelor....
;124; Oh, I'm sorry Boo, I didn't know that, I just thought you were a crack head like back at home. *picks up bags and walks away to room*

;363; *Walks up to Casey.* Mmm, I can see you are the Bachelor. No one else as sexy as you.
;136; *Smiles* Nice charming lady, that makes un bel cambiamento.

:547: *Comes floating in* Hi there... How are ya?
;136; I am fine, but do I smell canapa?
:547: No, I'm just like a tumble weed.
;136; Ah, so you are the smell.

:575: *Walks up to Casey.* Hey Cutie.
;136; Buona sera signora, I am Casey.
:575: Ooooh, you're Italian, I bet you are quiet the cunning linguist with your Italian Tongue.
;136; *Facepaws* Even that joke was to easy for me.

;429; *Hovers over to Casey with a bottle in her hand* Hello there.
;136; *Smells alcohol on her* Eh... You wouldn't happen to've been ubriaco when you signed your contract?
;429; Possibly, but would that really affect anything? I mean I know myself to be an attractive Mismaguis, and I know you to be an attractive Flareon, why the other women are I know not. As I believe myself to have the highest chances of winning, so thus I shall win.
;136; Storia sorella freddo.

:648: *Walks in playing Greensleeves, which hypnotizes Casey* Hello there.
;136; Welcome Signora..
:648: I see you enjoy my music, would you mind giving me a tip?
;136; Err, I'm not sure which, but I'm going to pick the less perverted one. *Hands M.M his wallet.*

;197;Hey, mind helping me with this? Thanks. My name's Luna by the way.
;136;*has a telescope dropped on him* Nice to meet you, signora. O__O

;471;Hi there, my name's Iris! Nice to finally meet you! *reaches out to shake hands*
;136;Piacere di conoscerti, Iris. *shakes hands and gets shocked*
;471;I can't believe it, you TOTALLY fell for that!
;136;Charming...

;478;*starts playing a romantic song on her guitar while introducing herself* My name is Lacey, pleased to meet you.
;136;Your playing is molto buona. I would like to hear it again sometime.
;478;*leans in and whispers in Casey's ear* There's always more where that came from.

:572:My name is Plain Jane.
;136;Is that all you're going to say? Bene con me, I guess.

;136;Where is the next girl? Anyone?
;262;*jumps out the bushes with a revolver* FREEZE, YOU SCUM!
;136;Girls who take charge, mi piache che.

;468;Hi, I'm Victoria! I can't wait to get to meet you...this does come with a cash prize, right?
;136;What, you're not satisfied with tutto questo? *stares at the camera with grin*

:585:Uh...um...my name's...um...
Fiona's mother, from out of nowhere: Fiona, speak up!
:585:Eep! Uh, Fiona, that's my name. Sorry.
;136;Do not worry, mia signora.

:549:*comes in dancing, with a stereo on her shoulder* 'Sup, I'm Lillil! Why aren't you dancing?
;136;I would rather not.

:630: Gerald shut up, I'm not cheating on you.
;136; Signora, who are you talking to?
:630: No one, just an ex.
;136; Ooookay....

;281; *Walkes past Casey.*
;136; Excuse me Signora, we sorta have to fill this ai *Gets sprayed in the face with paint* AH MY EYES!
;281; *Walks into mansion.*

Now vote for you who you want to go home, and who you want to get immunity for the next challenge!

I vote lexi off for spray painting Casey in the face

I vote immunity to lacey for seductive reasons...

How I just learn that Tabitha is here? I might need to rp later as she only talks to Gerald at noght.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Voting out Lexi for spray-painting Casey's face