• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Bachelorette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
;390;
Hates: Spiders and hieghts
Talents: good at magic card tricks and singing

Alright!
We Have:
;172;
;190;
;316;
;149;
;196;
;257;
;444;
;476;
;201;
and
;390;

I'll announce the bachelorette soon!

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
IT BETTER NOT BE!!!

or im pullin my Espe out.

Okay the moment you've all been waiting for!!!
the Bachlorette is:
*drum roll*

;282; !!!!!

Gardevoir!!!!
personality: open to any kind of music, likes to write, is very vigilant, afraid of loud noises, spends her time reading or out with friends.
Hates: untidyness, people who brag, people who hate others for no reason, narcisists (people who love themselves too much.)

Okay,
theswampertgirl will announce the first round!
take it away co-host!

Copygoo

Page of Heart
.....co-host?.... where are you....

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Thanks chamo-chan!
'kay then!
the first competition is: pick up lines (with a bit of self-introduction.)

;172; : "Dont worry! Super me is here!" *pulls out a rose out of nowhere and gives it to her*

;190; : swings in on vine *uses a good line that he whispers into her ear* she giggles

;316; : was about to say something but stutters and instead gave her a cookie.

;149; : goes up to her bows and hands her some chocolate and roses.

;196; : "u-umm... you l-look pretty..." blushes and hands her a daisy.

;257; : "hello, I noticed you were alone so I decided to keep you company." she blushes.

;444; : "Ever been with a cliff-diver before?" hands her some flowers. glares at dragonite as he walks back to the other bachlors.

;476; : "hey there! like my moustache?" he combs back his moustache and walks away.

;201-m; :kisses her hand and walks away.

;390; : makes roses appear magically in is hand and gives them to her.

Okay then!
that was the first competition!
start voting off thoses bachlors!!!

super pichu

Pichu is PIMP!
take moustache boy out because he is narcist

CrimsonWyvern

Well, for now I'll vote "in-character" (against who Dragonite would want to leave.)

Aipom, for using a most likely disrespectful pick-up line.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Didn't think my guy would stay in long but I vote for um, t his is hard, lets go Aipom because you did not specify what he whispered and could have whispered something mean.

CrimsonWyvern

Yeah, I'm betting that the tension will get more pronounced soon, as Dragonite isn't a big fan of show offs, and Gabite could be construed as such, whether he is or not.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Yes...

Conflict in a dating show never ends well.

Can I do interviews with the contestants in the game so far?

I mean, the co host (Forgot his name) is doing the loser's corner.

Soooooooo could I do the interviews?

Sponge

I vote for Probopass, because he's just going to fantisize about his moutache and ignore gardevoir

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
YAY!

thx chamo-chan.

I'm gonna need interviews for the Bachlorette, loser, and a few other contestants.

I'll start with the bachlorette:

;026; is the interviewer. His name is steve.

Steve: So, Ms. Gardevoir, what do you think of the contestamts?

Gardevoir: Well, Steve, I certainly liked Aipom, with his silly lines. I just hope it doesn't get TOO out of hand. Who else... Unown is quite charming, as is the slightly dull but buff Blaziken. I found Espe and Gulpin quite cute. They definitely like me. I'd like to see them stay. I enjoy Super Pichu and Chimchar. The only real problem I have with is Probopass. He is a narcissist and I could see it a mile away. OH! And the dragons interest me as well. Dragonite's chivalric ideals make me smile when I see him. Gabite has versatility, more so than Dragonite, but it seems he hates Dragon type Pokemon. Lucky for my Flygon friend! It could get a little messy.

Steve: Well, that is quite an insight. Just for me, could you whisper what Aipom said?

Gardevoir leans over and whispers what Aipom said.

Steve: HAHAHA! Nice one, Aipom! Let's hope we can keep this PG-13!

Steve: Who would you say is your favorite right now?

Gardevoir: WHAT? I couldn't possibly answer that!

Steve: My bad, my bad. How about least favorite?

Gardevoir: That would be mean. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, though that narcissist does get on my nerves.

Steve: A'ight, a'ight. Time for the random opinion time! Gardevoir, you have to pull a name out of a hat and you need to tell us what you think of him.

Gardevoir pulls out Chimchar's name.

Gardevoir: Okay, Chimchar. I had a firetype friend. Quite spunky. Chimchar is nice, cute, and his card tricks are cool. However, they DO get on my nerves every now and then, and his monkey-like noises could scare the living beejeezus out of me! Overall, and for a first opinion, I like him.

Steve: You heard it from her folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.