• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Bachelorette

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
^
That was Hilarious!!! (BTW: Im a GIRL!!!)
I like how you did the Bachlorette! good.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Okay.

I'll make it right next time.

and thx for the words.

As for now, I'll start up anothe rinterview with a contestant:

UNOWN!

Steve: Hello, Unown. Now, tell me. Why should Gardevoir pick YOU?

Unown: Well, we are both Psykeek types. And her booty ez astounding.

Steve: I'm sorry. Her BEAUTY or BOOTY?!?

Unown: Her beeuty, Zteve! Why in Earth vould I think zat?!? Maybe Blazeeken would, but not me, muohohohohoho!!!

Steve: Alright then. What do you think of your fellow bachelors?

Unown: Most of zem deesgust me. Ezpecially the Blazeeken! That gruff phyzique cannot make up for ze lack of intellect, found in ze many forms of ze Psykeek type.

Steve: Okay then. What do you think of the Dragons, Gulpin, and Espe?

Unown: Ze dragons? They interezt me very mooch. Ezpe ez a very rare zort of Psykeek Pokemon. He ez like a lesseer me! Ze Gulpin, however... BLECH! Ze Poizon types deesgust me!

Steve: Gotcha. And not to hint at anything, but I believ Gardevoir has quite the interest in you so far.

Unown: Oh, but et eez only natural, mah friend! MUOHOHOHOHO!

Steve: Don't get too cocky, Unown. It only just begun!

Sorry if I ruined your char, Silver Suicune. I always pictured him as French. :p

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
^
so M is french....
good one!

(i guess it fits his mysterious personality.)

Silver Suicune

Milotic = My Erotic
Hahaha, you made him french, I pictured him as Spanish while reading that interview though.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
ummm.... shouldn't we keep voting though.... otherwise we'll never see who get kicked off.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Okay then;
This round....
;476;
Has been eliminated!!!

theswampertgirl: Im sorry ;476; but you have been voted out!

;476; : *hmph!* fine! me and my moustache don't need this!

walks out front door....
then gets run over by a tank.

;476; : aaaahhhhh!!!! my moustache!!! *dies*

Okay....
after that has passed...
TIME FOR THE NEXT ROUND!!
~~~~~~~

Alright then,
our 2nd round is this:
Each bachlor goes on a 30 minute date with Gardevoir.
Ready.... Set. . . . GO!!!!!!!

;172; : takes Gardevoir to a short superman movie and then on the way back grab some tacos and sing "Kryptonite" in the car.

;190; : they go to the park together and play frisbee, then they both enjoy some nice finger sandwiches.

;316; : they walk around the park for while and talk about various things because ;316; forgot what he was originally saying.

;149; : plays the violin for her and then he buys her a boquet of flowers.

;196; : at first the date started off a bit quiet, but then they began talking about music for the rest of the date.

;257; : begin a light jog around the park but then he begins to run faster, leaving gardevoir behind. he later apologizes by buying her a card and a stuffed animal.

;444; : they go to a popourii store then he starts teaching her chinese. (he destroys ;149; 'S flowers.

;201-m; : he takes her to an exotic resturant, then they begin to discuss their favorite books.

;390; : Go to a magic show then he preforms some card tricks for her.

so thats their dates!
let's start voting now!
(AC, you can do some interviews now.)

Last edited:

CrimsonWyvern

Well, I'm going to go with being "in character" for now.
Dragonite: Well, I don't see any reason why any of them should leave at the moment, save Garchomp. I can understand that he doesn't much care for me, but destroying something of the bachelorette is quite unnecesary to show such.

I guess you can do loser's corner with theswampertgirl too, but........... Probopass died... He got run over by a tank...

CrimsonWyvern

One could just consider him to been placed in traction from the incident.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
OKAY!
Firstly, I vote for Super Pichu for scaring Gardevoir with loud noises from Kryptonite.
Time for interview Number 2 with Gardevoir!

Steve: Well, Gardevoir, what did you think of round two?

Gardevoir: Well, it most certainly well! Probopass getting run over by a tank, though... weird. I still don't have any favorites, but I DO have some honrable mentions: Unown, Espeon, Dragonite, or Aipom. Blaziken took me for a jog in the park, then ran ahead, which I didn't really mind, it just took a bit long to figure out that he left me behind. At least I met with my Froslass friend while he was gone. Swalot was forgetful, whihc was funny. Until he forgot my name.

:p

He's cute, in a little baby way. Aipom either knows a place or makes mean finger sandwiches. Now, Chimchar and Super Pichu may have problems.

Steve: Why's that?

Gardevoir: Chimchar's magic show was wonderful, but the audience was a bit... loud. I don't like loud. Same with Pichu, although Superman was good. He definitely tried, even rented a limo, but Kryptonite is a loud song. Now, I'm fairly flexible in music, but... even I have my limits.

Steve: All right!

Steve: Tell me, Dragonite. What do you think of the competition?

Dragonite: Well, they are all fine in my book, save Gabite, who hates me for some reason.

Steve: Why do you think that?

Dragonite: I don't know. However, I know that he glared at me during the first round, and he destroyed the flowers I gave to Gardevoir.

Steve: Are you sure it was him? Do you think he'd hate you enough to sabotage your efforts?

Dragonite: Well, who else could it have been? I don't want Gardevoir marrying that scoundrel!

Steve: Harsh words, my friend. But possibly true enough indeed.

super pichu

Pichu is PIMP!
i vote Gabite off for destroying dragonites flowers

Last edited:

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
I vote off Gabite as well.

And can I have another interviewer? One that, unlike Steve, will interview the losing bachelors. You know, so everyone can find out what happened to Probopass! I like doing these, but since I have exams, maybe I'll do it after 10/17/07.

Status
Not open for further replies.