1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Bachelorette

Discussion in 'Games' started by chamo-chan, Oct 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sigh!

Sigh! Bad Taste Everywhere

So should I re enter gamma next round?

2. UltaFlame

UltaFlame I'm weird accept it

no.

I thought you weren't allowed to reenter past players?

3. Glacier99

Glacier99 Ice cold...

Hasn't Aipom/Ambipom been in 4-5 times now? Also, isn't this Tipp's 2nd or 3rd time in?

4. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

Exactly. The rule here is that there are no rules here in bachelorette.

Except for rules about not nominating legendaries... I say, I don't get that one.

5. Dittoman97

Dittoman97 Piplup?

My character always seems to be eliminated in the beginning...I swear, I'm cursed...

6. Sigh!

Sigh! Bad Taste Everywhere

I believe that one was about having too many advantages

7. UltaFlame

someone pm me when bachelors are accepted again.

8. AGREED. Me too.

Wait...I just had the best idea! you should be able to nominate before the season is over! You should be able to pm your nomination for next season to someone, and then that person posts all of them once the season starts.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
  9. UltaFlame

no. don't do that.

10. ~Spacial_Rendation~

~Spacial_Rendation~ De Ibwis Twigga!

Legendaries have just as much chance as any Pokemon. Big whoop that their given that status. A Garchomp is heaps stronger than a Celibi, Jirachi or Shaymin and thier allowed.

DISCRIMIONATION AGINTS LEGEDARIYS!

11. octoboy

100% agreed. In my PDI game, there was a darkrai who was voted off very early. And in the current season, the dialga was voted off second. SECOND! Yes, so nobody gives a crap about that. Sure, species is everything, but people would easily choose an eeveelution over a regice, because it's more handsome. Plus, there is no dog legendary, so the legends can't win. Unless someone names them after a popular video game character, but I can't really see groudon playing anyone but Bowser, and people hate that guy in Smash (Marth won because he's so good in Smash, some people think he's cheap).

So, in the other games, it's been made obvious that legendaries aren't cheap in popularity contests. In Big Bro, groudon got far simply because he was good comic relief. Mew often got voted off early, and manaphy died for heaven's sakes. And raikou was voted out for assault on another contestant, and if a little black raincloud can get voted off for being violent, so can an enormous, big-clawed godzilla freak.

So, the legendaries wouldn't be cheap in this. What's really cheap is the eeveelutions.

12. The Baron of Fate

The Baron of Fate Has seen the light

I think we should ban Eeveelutions, and allow legends!

I want to do Deoxys...

13. -edits the rules-

The "No Legendaries Rule" is now non-existent.

Everyone rejoice.

:3

14. octoboy

*coughyou'reonetotalkcough*

Awesome! I know just who I'm going to nominate next!

15. ~Spacial_Rendation~

I love u.

[​IMG]
    Your move.

16. Gold E Lox1

Gold E Lox1 Elegent Power

yay i wpuld like to nominate next time around if I may.

17. ZangooseLord

ZangooseLord I'm a Chuckster!

Hey, even though we can now submit legendaries, I still think there should be a limit on how many legendaries can be submitted per round. How about a limit of 3? Is that fair?

18. ~Spacial_Rendation~

As I stated. BIG WHOOP THAT THEIR LEGENDARIES! AN EEVEE AND OTHER FOX, DOG AND (TO A LESSER EXTENT) CAT POKEMON HAVE OVER 9000 CHANCES OF WINNING AGAINST A DIALGA! DO YOU WANT TO BAN DOGS/FOX AND (TO A LESSER EXTENT) CATS NOW!?

I don't mean to be rude or anything...

19. .:E4 Jahu:.

.:E4 Jahu:. Member

IT'S OVER 9,000!?!? ...Sorry, I just couldn't resist. ^^; But actually SR (can I call you SR? Your whole name is kinda lengthy), I think
    ZangooseLord has a point. Legendaries are kinda powerful, so there probably should be a limit. And I think we all know about the rigged rounds with the Eeveeloutions...(just kidding! Of course they're not rigged; Eeveeloutions are just popular)
    .:E4 Jahu:.
    ;259;: Argh! Too many words...
    Deal with it.

20. octoboy

Powerful my shiny, tentacled ass. Strength has nothing to do with love! Look what Cloudy just got eliminated for, hurting someone! So did Aura! This is not a battle, it's a love contest, and the only way power is cheap is by humiliating another man into getting elimination, but the last time I remember that happening is with my growlithe, and that was like, fourth season or something (that was back when Kadabra was shiny and new).

So, again, power has nothing to do with it. Being handsome, however, probably does. That's why either being a handsome species of pokemon, or being compared to an attractive character (such as Marth) can often give a pokemon the win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.