• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Bachelorette

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
But I don't want too otherwise it'll seem like i'm doing it just to get the contest over with.
Staying away from all that time made you forget?

Really. If a contest is going nowhere, the people vote for the one with most votes to speed up the contest.

Thats how Steven and Nevets the Electrikes (My charaters) got unfairly eliminated on the last two rounds. People just said "I want the electrike out" and thats it.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Really. If a contest is going nowhere, the people vote for the one with most votes to speed up the contest.

Yes, but that's totally cheap, and it pretty much just allows one person to have their way with the pokemon they want out. They vote, everybody votes, and then bam, the pokemon's out, because one guy was out to get him.

I've been trying to outlaw this since the day I noticed it. But apparently, some people think it's better to encourage the damn thing.

At least I can make the rules in my own game. *crosses arms*

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
4- Tipp
3-Elvis
1- Ambipom

Tipp is in the deep. But I see Elvis getting out for the sister's Idea...

Last edited:

Dittoman97

Piplup?
Have no fear! Dittoman is here!

I vote Tipp, fainting is a bad idea in a rehursal

Status
Not open for further replies.