• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Bachelorette

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexG123

Pokefan
when will a new round start?

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
1. press the edit button, then select delete and delete the accidental post.
2. delete the post apologizing about double posting.
3. if you mean when can we vote next, whenever chamo gets around to making the new contest. if you mean when can we nominate again, not for a VERY long time.

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
why do so many people have that god damn avatar!? @_@

hi face guy. i can make funny faces too: ಠ_ಠ

AlexG123

Pokefan
You mean Zoroark? I dont really like it.
I like Zorua though..

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
yeah, the little guy is cute. looks a lot like shinx though. game freak is running out of ideas, so theyre recycling shinx and lucario.

AlexG123

Pokefan
i agree. I dont like Zoroark's pony tail or weird clown smile. Pokemon is getting too strange. Hopefully thats not the case for the rest of gen5.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
yeah, the little guy is cute. looks a lot like shinx though. game freak is running out of ideas, so theyre recycling shinx and lucario.

i agree. I dont like Zoroark's pony tail or weird clown smile. Pokemon is getting too strange. Hopefully thats not the case for the rest of gen5.

No, Zoroark Shares nothing in commom with Lucario other than the Hourglass shaped body. Zorua has a Shinx/Eevee shape too, but not the same design. Both of them are based on traditional costumes for Kitsunes used in Japanese plays (The makeup around the eyes for both and the "lipstick" on Zoroark are based on Kitsune Masks. The Ponytail on Zoroak represents the long wig a person would wear to impersonate a tail.).

Oh I see, you still want your recoloured animals from Gen 1. My Bad

(You don't seem to care that these four Pokemon share the exact same design with different bumps, spikes & colors. Oh, I guess because they from gen 1, they get a free pass)

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
This has gone off topic majorly. I think I might like this 5th gen pokemon a little more than lucario, but I agree, that avatar has gone way too mainstream. Were there tons of pictures of munchlax when it was the only known gen4 pokemon?

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
(You don't seem to care that these four Pokemon share the exact same design with different bumps, spikes & colors. Oh, I guess because they from gen 1, they get a free pass)

huh, i never noticed how similar those pokemon are.

im not really sure what you meant by this.

all im saying is too many people have a zoroark avatar, and zorua looks a little like shinx. game freak is not recycling ideas, i was wrong when i said that, but im entitled to my opinion, and that opinion is that zorua looks like shinx.

and i dont like zoroark that much. it looked much better as a silhouette.

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?

huh, i never noticed how similar those pokemon are.

all im saying is too many people have a zoroark avatar, and zorua looks a little like shinx. game freak is not recycling ideas, i was wrong when i said that, but im entitled to my opinion, and that opinion is that zorua looks like shinx.

and i dont like zoroark that much. it looked much better as a silhouette.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!

I mean that bascially 75% of all the Pokemon in Gen 1 was an existing animal or plant with a different colour, extra limbs, eyes (In the case of plants), boots and spikes. The later the years went on, the more stylized Sugimori became with his artwork and the better the Pokemon designs got.

Yes Zorua looks like a a little bit like a Shinx, but Kangaskhan, Rhydon, Nidoking and Nidoqueen look exactly like the same Pokemon. It okay that you don't like Zoroark, but saying it is downright unoriginal and claiming that Pokemon is running out of Ideas just REALLY pisses me off. Especially when they were running out of ideas in Gen 1 if you want to be technical (Rhydon, Kangaskhan, Nidoking, Nidoqueen. I'm looking at you)

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
okay. im sorry that i offended you. i didnt realize it would offend you when i said that and i dont want to start a fight. so im sorry

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
This is not a 5th gen discussion thread. This is a game.

Stop spamming, and figure out who is making the next round.

i didn't mean zoroark looked like lucario. I think they're similar because they are one of the first pokemon revealed in their generation, they have pre-evolved forms, and they play a role in a movie.

Sorry for disappearing on you guys again.
Busy times...

Also, please no offtopic posting.
owo hi Face. Long time no see.
=n=;;; yeah, the game isn't as active as before.

but, I'll try my best to update.
I'll do a Loser's corner and Other contest up.
but first, any contest ideas?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Maybe we could do the lock-the-boys-in-a-room-with-a-pretty-female-and-see-who-cheats game.

Status
Not open for further replies.