• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Bachelorette

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
If nobody is going to post, I might as well take advantage of the time I have. I'll try to be the least biased as I can with this.

Maybe everyone here has a character in play, but in any case, I'm not about to sit back and watch this thing go to hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, it is time for a contest! Faithfulness test today. Let's see how many of you guys completely forget your relationship once I put you in with this cutie. May I introduce the extremely attractive Polish temptress, Celestyn.

;036;: *steps in* Why, hello, boys- *sees Gloria across the room, and screen goes grey*

;242;: *sees Celestyn, and screen goes grey*

;036;: VIS IS FOR VOT YOUR GREAT GRANDFATHER DID TO MY GREAT UNCLE!!!

;242;: Hyyyaaaaah!! *charges at Celestyn, and starts fighting her*

Whoa... What's all this about.

;242;: My great grandpappi was a war general. Vot he deed vas just business. *punches Celestyn*

Might you lay off her so she isn't too bruised for the contest?

;242;: Fine. *goes off*

First contestant please come on up!

;210;: *is locked in the room*

;036;: Dat horrid Gloria will pay someday... Now... *turns to granbull* Gimme some sugar.

;210;: Gurl, izzat Aritsia?

;036;: Omigosh, it is!

;210;: Dat tight!

;036;: Squeeeeee!!!!

;210;: Squeeeeeeeeee!!!!

;036; & ;210;: Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

;036;: *comes up to Txiv* Well, hello there. Like my earrings? *shows off golden earrings*

;178;: *goes into a pensive pose for a moment* ....My insight tells me.... Those earrings are about two centuries old.... Made by settlers who came seeking gold, driving out my people... And the miner that found this gold... He was the one who ended my ancestor's life.

;036;: Oh, well, I'm sorry to heer vat. I can relate to you, as Gloria has geeven me similar memories.

;178;: I hope you will try to approach your inner spirit, and attempt to forgive her.

;036;: Vow, you sure are loaded.

;129;: Guard, who is this wench?

;342;: She appears to be a long-held rival of your favoured.

;129;: I see. Behead her then.

;036;: o_0 *starts to back into a corner*

;342;: *stomps over towards Celestya, snapping claws* Don’t worry. My guillotine’s always quick.

;036;: No time to be hasty... Metronome!!!

*it lands on explosion, making a hole in the wall*

;036;: *runs*

;341;: Well, if we didn't kill her, could I ask her out?

;129;: No.

;341;: :<

;308;: *is locked in a room* Well, hello, m’darling.

;036;: …Hi.

;308;: That’s a beautiful plume of hair you’ve got there. I would like to style it.

;036;: Err… Possibly not?

;308;: Come on. You know I could make it silky smooth.

;036;: All right, fine. *sits in seat*

;308;: Time to lather up… *starts seductively pouring shampoo over Celestyn’s head*

;036;: *looks entranced*

;454;: Let the pro show you how it’s done…

;308;: Sweeney Toad?!?

;454;: *holds razor to her neck*

;308;: Eep! *uses wicked fighting moves to disarm him* Now, you’d better get out of here before you get it just like your “friend”.

;454;: *scrams*

;036;: Wow, those were some pretty sharp moves. Have you ever considered being part of the forces?

;308;: >_> I do not like to talk of such things…

;036;: Who is next?

;271;: It is me, Señorita. You may call me Carlos.

;036;: I see you speak Spanish.

;271;: That I can, Mi’ija. But I am also able to speak many other things. Such as French: Je m’appelle Carlos.

;036;: Ahhh, I see. You think you could roll your Rs in the back of my throat?

;271;: Well, you see I cannot do that. I have made a commitment to Gloria.

;036;: But you should not. You would not be doing so if you knew what family you were commiting yourself into.

;271;: I am sorry, but I have made up my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;063;: Well, hullo… I’m Ivan…

;036;: Ivan. Hmm, you seem very young.

;063;: Yes, but I’m the same age as everyone else is.

;036;: You’re in luck. I like youthful men.

;063;: Yeah, but… I can’t throw this challenge.

;036;: Why do you hide your face with that skull? I would very much like to see your face. *tries to remove Ivan’s helmet*

;063;: Uhh, I’d rather you didn’t do that…

;036;: Ohh, but you are probably very handsome. And I would much like to kiss you.

;063;: P-p-please, get away from me! *takes a big step back, and tries to teleport away*

BANG!

;063;: *passes out*

;036;: Oh deer. It appeers the teleportation field got heem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;036;: Time for de next one. Where eez he? *is handed a note*

“The next contestant is so unbelievably large that this show does not have the budget to build a room big enough for us to lock him in. Move on to the next bachelor, please.”

Meanwhile…

;249;: *is outside*

;308;: You really missed out, bro. She’s something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;059;: Hello.

;036;: Halo, are you Archie?

;059;: Indeed. I’m a renowned cook, want to try my brown sugar souffle?

;036;: That would be a treat.

;059;: Here ya go. *whips out a package of souffle, and gives some to her. Now, how about some of my famous German kartoffel?

;036;: >:[ GET OUT!!! *chases Archie off*

;357;: Hey, I’m Pineapple. I have pineapples growing from my neck.

;036;: I theenk those are called bananas…

;357;: >C They’re pineapples!!!

;036;: Well, anyway, do you want to…

;357;: I’m doing nothing with you until you admit that I have pineapples!!!

;036;: Never mind.

;036;: At last, one final one. You must be Colm?

;156;: Yes.

;036;: Well, would you want to…

*an egg bomb blasts through the wall*

;242;: I HAVE A THEENG TO FINISH WITH YOU!!! *tackles Celestyn, and starts a fight*

;156;: *watches the fight* Uhh, girls? Girls? *speedily moves the two girls to the opposite ends of the room, and binds them down* Sorry to have to do that. But you two had better behave, gottit?

;036;: *nods*

Let’s see what she thought of them all.

;210;: I theenk he has a very nice sense of style, and didn’t make any bad moves. I would recommend him as more of a best friend than a lover though
;178;: He was compassionate and understanding. I theenk I would recommend him on somebody, but not my enemy, Gloria!
;129;: Let’s put it this way… He certainly didn’t act unfaithful. I still pity anyone who dare tries to make a move on him however.
;308;: He deed not exactly hold back, but he did save my life, and on top of that, really improve my plume, so I would geev heem good reviews anyway.
;271;: He deed not try anything bad. Nothing wrong heere.
;063;: Eet ees a shame I never got to see his face, for I am sure it would be lovely. Anyway, he resisted as well as he could.
;249;: I would not know about heem. I deed not see heem.
;059;: Noting he deed wrong. But I do not like his choice of cuisine.
;357;: He deed not do anything bad, but I do not know what is going in his head. He seemed a bit delusional.
;156;: He was faithful, but I have to hold against him that he did not let me finish off Gloria. I almost had her! I will have to wait until next time…

Okay, voting is once again, open. This will probably be the only reffing I’ll be doing in this round. I may do more next round, if my plans on nominating a bachelorette work out, however.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Scrappy dude. The Medicham.

He may have saved her life, but he was all seductive in there, and whatnot.

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
king ichthyos for trying to behind celestyn. thats sort of cheating if you dont actually have to be tempted.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Why must we all be AFK...

WHY!?!?!?

rotrum

Ice Cold
No

Ancient fading 'karps

On a more serious note; this game is doomed if activity stays as is

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
i think we should restart the thread. we shouldnt push chamo so much. if you guys want, i can restart the game. if you guys agree that we should restart the thread, i'll PM chamo asking for approval, and since she doesnt have time anymore, i'm sure she'll say yes.

rotrum

Ice Cold
*coughwhataboutBachelorcough*

Bachelorette Undergoes Manic P...ossession?

Speaking of which, this thread would probably be closed by now if it were any more active after the rules changed. -ttly jinx'd-

Status
Not open for further replies.