• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Badges II: The Return

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
PokemonBadges_zpse71a3b5c.png

Many years ago (and I do mean that quite literally) a young user got the idea to make the pokemon into symbolic badge form. This was attempted as a light project, something for fun on the weekends. However, like pokemon, it evolved...

tl:dr - I'M BAAAAAAACK - you miss me? I've been hiding over on Flight Rising lately. After finishing my A-levels at Sixth Form, and getting a degree from University I have time on my hands to finally finish these horror terrors.

Click each header below to be taken to the Tumblr Post displaying the badges (you may need to view image for some until I fix the post size problem)

______________________________________________________________________________________

Kalos Coming Soon....
______________________________________________________________________________________

CREDIT: You may only use these with my express permission, currently the only person who has this that I re-call is cryuel. I'm also their badge designer for their league, so I wont be doing art for any other league I'm afraid.​

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Looking forward seeing your work again.

Your badges inspired me to learn how to make my own symbols :) thanks again.

Ahh that makes me happy, show me some time! - I haven't done graphics that much lately mainly just blog bgs and headers

I may or may not have screwed up the order of pokemon on sinnoh, so re-shuffling commencing, but for now some more badges:

046_zps65774a8f.png
047_zpsd33c3df5.png
048_zpsfb2a172b.png
049_zps6d78f66a.png
050_zpsd279e4ad.png

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
oh my northern your back :) the badges look lovely i would say :) I know you may or may not remember me but my old username is Eeveelover824 i got a name change I have been trying to make badges but they never live up to your name :p i don't have a tablet either so its hard for me to make.

Last edited:

LordSerperior

They're all so beautiful, looking forward for more of these creative masterpieces. Plus you've managed to make some of my most disliked pokemon into beautiful little badges

Psychic

Really and truly
It's great to see you back! Your original badge project was very cool, and it's great to see you return to it!

They all look great! I still have some favourites, like Mewtwo, but there are a few I don't remember that just looks darn cool, like Anorith. I like that most Pokemon face the side, except for legendaries who face forward, though I notice there are a few random Pokemon who also face forward, like the Rotoms. I guess for some Pokemon it is just easier that way. :p

There are a few Pokemon that I felt could benefit from some small changes. For instance, Oshawott seems to be a lot bigger than Snivy and Tepig, which throws off the symmetry a bit. Tailow's wing also seems rather oddly-placed. For Zangoose, I think putting its claw instead of tail would be more apt. Jirachi's face also looks a little too long/ovular.

Overall, these look very cool, and like before I will definitely be keeping my eye out for updates. It's great to have you back. :>

~Psychic