• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Bank rejecting my Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synica

Hi there

I've been trying to transfer my Legendaries and starter up to the Pokemon Bank and into Pokemon World, but for some reason the legendaries alone won't transfer, but my starter did. Out of frustration, I've exported the save file and opened the Pokemon in a save editor to try and find out what's going on, but I don't understand why they would continue to fail as 'non-valid'.

Can anyone see why the Pokemon Bank would reject this?

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
If that is the stats of your mewtwo, and I'm reading that right, that isn't a legit pokemon. Caught at lv100? The cerulean cave mewtwo was set to lv70. And that's assuming game: other refers to either the vc version of gen one or the frlg versions.

KairiDrive

M o o g l e s
Sounds like those Pokemon were possibly obtained by hacking means. I knew someone who used to Action Replay shinies/certain stat Pokemon into the game, and those Pokemon couldn't be transferred into PokeBank.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Locking this, since talk about fan games, such as Pokemon World isn't allowed here on the forums and neither is using hacking (using save editors, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.