• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle Academy Redo

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Rick
PBA

Rick was just sitting around waiting, pondering about random things when the first person walked into the room. It was Roy. "Hey Rick, what's up?" Roy asked. Rick looked at Roy before saying, "I'm fine, just relaxing and waiting on some food. How about you, what are you up to." Rick noticed how Roy had just come from the boy's dorms. However, he decided to bring it up.

Before Roy could respond, another friendly face cam down the stairs. Hey there" Cory said to the two boys. "How's the Eevee?" Rick responded with a wave. "Hey. Um, eevee is great. She is nicknamed Joy, and you can see..." Rick had an animie moment where something was missing. Joy was just on the table, and now she was gone. "Wait, where did she.." All of the sudden Joy cam from somewhere in the roof, landed on the sofa and started bouncing on it. She was doing backflips, front flips, and everything you could think about.

"Yeah, you can see why she is named Joy. She will probably bring alot of it to our team." Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a familar girl. What was her name. "Dare, Dari, no it's Dara." She was just standing in a corner, a little bit shy. Rick didn't want to speak out, but if he somehow took the initative, maybe she would talk a bunch for him. "Dara, why don't you come and join this little party." Dara looked up, and made hew way over. Joy was still bouncing on the couch. Which reminded Rick, where did she come from. There was nothing on the roof to hold her. So was there a trap door.

Rick was tuned out to the conversation that had been going on. However, he noticed Aurora coming down the stairs. She still looked super pretty. "STOP-THINKING-THAT." he thought. Then all of the sudden, his stomach growled. It was super loud and caused everyone to turn to him. "So yeah, I never got to eat lunch, and we haven't eaten dinner. So, I'm kinda hungry." Rick took his right hand and was rubbing it through his hair.

Seth
PBA

After checking out his classroom, he started heading to the dining hall. The classroom was big and spacious. The trainers would have enough room to release all of their pokemon, considering that they were all still pre-evolved. He wondered if they knew that dinner for them would be in the cafeteria. "Espeon, go make sure they know, if they don't lead them to the cafeteria. It should then be eleven, and they should be off to bed. After all, classes start tommorow."

Espeon replied, "Ok. I'll go." Then he was off to the lounge. Seth turned and said, "Ok Umbreon, lets go meet with the other teachers. It would appear that Mr. Storm will be joining us as well." With that they went into the dining room. "It appears that we are the first ones here. Mr. Storm should have the head seat. If Mr. Sun comes, he will be sitting on the opposite end, so why don't we sit on the right middle side." Seth made his way over to the seat. "I wonder what the other teachers will be like." With that, the door opened. Another teacher was making his way in.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Jones

Halt stretched his neck, as his body was starting to feel stiff from all the running, jumping, and overall saving of people. As all of the others ran around, Halt headed right for his dorm, Artic-Uno. Reaching the blue building, he found his room, 1A, and entered it with his three pokemon. The first thing that struck him was that the walls of the room, and the others, were a light blue, a vague color to the real Articuno. Steppng back out with out his jacket, bag, or fedora, Halt ran down the steps, and lept through an open window, and rolled in the table of the louge. "OW! That hurt my head." complained Halt, and he stood up, rubbing his head. He then noticed that most of the guys where in here, along with two girls. "Sorry, i couldn't resist the urge to do that!" Psyco rolled her eyes, since both Guard and Scuttle where left in the room. She was bored of this school, since nothing seemed to be happening.

a crakleing sound came from the loud speakers, followed by the educated voice of the principal. "Hello students. I would like to inform you that the Cafeteria will be serving dinner soon. Please make you way to the mess hall."

Shrugging, Halt left the louge, followed by Psyco, and went in the direction of the Cafeteria.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Mari Vilum & Tim Wolfe

Mari was awoken from her nap by a knock on her door. She put her shoes on, and went to answer it. At the other end, it was exactly who she was expecting Tim, and Casty on his shoulder.

"Hey, Mari." Tim said with a smile on his face. "I see you've found room ok. They're getting ready to serve dinner in the cafeteria. Let's go"

"Eh, sure, why not." Mari answered, as the two made their way to the cafeteria. When they got there, they stood in a line to get there food. When they finished, Tim's tray was piled high with various kinds of food. Mari's tray was much smaller by comparison. She had also gotten some poffins for her Pokemon that she left in her room. Then they sat down at an empty table nearby.

aswertyuiol

Cold turkey.
Skye Hawkes
Room 3G

When Skye got to her dorm, she was shattered. She simply flopped on her bed and fell asleep.
---------------------
When Skye woke up again, half an hour later, she checked the room out. "Hmmm," she said, inspecting carefully. Soon she had her bags unpacked and her room tidied. "Just like home!" she said cheerfully. Then she noticed lots of footsteps outside. She looked out. Lots of girls were heading to dinner in the cafeteria. So Skye followed them. Soon they were in the cafeteria, ordering their dinners. Skye decided to sit on her own in a nice little corner of an empty table. She began eating, feeling very hungry and gave Piku some Pokefood. "Piii," Piku said happliy and ate some, nibbling on it like a biscuit.

(OOC: Skye needs another Pokemon.)

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
Ixyi
PBA: Mol-Tres Dorm Hallway -> Cafeteria

Having received the message conveyed by the principal via loud speaker, a somewhat fatigued Ixyi proceeded to leisurely make her way toward the Cafeteria with Lu in tow. Though she wasn’t particularly hungry at the moment and wished that she could just turn around and sequester herself away in her room to think, the girl understood the potential value of familiarity with her classmates. A slight tug on the zipper of her right boot alerted the young trainer to the sidelong hallway she had almost missed; halting temporarily, she bent down, scooped up her keen little friend, and altered her course rightward into the dining area.

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Mazu Sun
PBA

He gave a nod as he found the classroom to be to his specification. He had noticed that along with the switches on the lighting, there was a lever that he knew was to open the roof. If he wanted to incorporate weather into the battle conditions, he could do so. For now, he left it closed and left the room, locking the door as he left. He walked towards the cafeteria, hearing about the announcement for dinner. He would get his meal and a bit for his pokemon before heading towards the room where the teachers were to dine in. He skimmed through the menu in the cafeteria before choosing the pasta with meatballs and a cup of sweet tea for himself. He simply got different flavored pokechow bowls and some water for his pokemon, having temporary forgotten what his pokemon liked. He almost forgot, but he grabbed some utensils to eat with and headed into the dining room for teachers.

It was fairly spacious, the teachers dining area. It allowed a small form of privacy from the students and yet, allowed most pokemon to be out to eat. It was a bit hard to sit down, but he eventually managed to find a spot and set down the amount of food he had on his trays. He noticed a teacher already inside the room with an umbreon by his side. He was going to ignore him, but the silver hair sort of ticked him off. Maybe it was just him being a bit jealous that he no longer was the only one with white hair. He was sure that his twitching eyebrow probably betrayed that he was irritated, but he just nodded in their direction before releasing out his group.

Thankfully they knew that it was dinner time so they were fairly quiet. He grabbed several bowls filled with pokechow and placed them on the floor and said, “I forgot about what flavor each of you liked so try to find something you like from these bowls.” Most of his pokemon just shrugged it off and began eating. He set a few bowls of water down so the pokemon could have something to drink and began eating his food, not really worried about his pokemon misbehaving, with the exception of perhaps Yin.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Ryouta and Sori
PBA Dorms

As Ryouta walked into teh school he was instaly teleported into the halls of the building. Looking around he could see that a teracher and his Alakazam had used its psychic moves to teleport the students, and some teachers, to the hall. Ryouta looked at the confused students. "Yo Ryo!"

Ryouta turned around to see Sori walking up to him. "Sup." Ryo said cooly as the two slpapped hands. Ryouta could tell that Sori was looking down and it would seem that Cloud could too. "Hey you have fun at your battle with the old man?" Ryouta asked hoping to get a good answer.

Sori looked at Gastly. "No the old fool didnt even move he was just standing there so I left." Sori bursted. Ryo couldnt help but to laugh. It was too funny.

Sori noticed the students were crowding around a bulletin board. "Hey whats that?"

Walking up to the board after the students had hustled away to their dorms the two found there own dorms. Ryo slapped his face and Cloud followed in return. He had the same room as Sori. Great a room with him? What are the chances of that? Sori was Ryos best friend but we all need breaks right?

"Sweet Ryo we got the same room." Sori patted Ryo on the head. "Good boy, come on." Sori beckoned Ryo over to the Zapdos dorms rooms. "I was hoping to get a room with Cory." Ryo said downly while the Riolu nodded in agreement.

"What I couldnt hear you Ryo, Im already by the dorms." Sori had unlocked the rooms and went inside.

The room was beautiful. There was a tv, a mini fridge, and other luxuries. "What a nice place." Ryo said as Sori plopped down on the bed. "Yeah pretty tight. Yawnnn" The blonde had fallen asleep. Ignoring him Ryo turned with Cloud. Both of them hadnt gotten any food on the boat and were very hungry. He could tell that Sori had already eaten on the ride as he wouldnt have gone to sleep without a little complaining.

"Lets see the cafeteria must be this way." Ryouta took his key out and locked the door just in case someone got a little to nosy.

At the cafeteria Ryouta got out his food while getting some poke food as well. "Here Cloud sour food just the way you like it." The pokemon started eating happily. "I dont know why you like that stuff." Ryouta said as he released his other pokemon.

Spitz the Buizel and Sonic the Sandshrew appeared on the floor of the cafeteria. Streching out Spitz rubbed his eyes took his food and sat down grumpy. "Yeah your welcome Spitz." Ryo said. The pokemon either didnt seem to notice or care as he just lifted up his paw halfway and continued eating. Sonic went up to Ryo nodded and took his sweet food, sitting next to Cloud. Ryo sat at the table thinking that his pokemon shouldnt be a problem only worrying about Spitz looking around. Oh great I hope hes not looking for a fight. Ryouta thought. He didnt want to get into trouble on his first day.

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Roy Hopper

"So yeah, I never got to eat lunch, and we haven't eaten dinner. So, I'm kinda hungry." Rick said, his stomach growling loudly. Roy was about to say something, but then his stomach rumbled just as loud as Rick's.

"You know what," he said, "neither did I! You guys want to get something to eat? I'm pretty sure the cafeteria's nearby." He looked over to a nearby couch, and noticed that Ziggy was jumping up and down happily with Rick's Eevee, which was practically exploding with energy. He then saw Aurora pass by, and he immediately tensed up.

"Just as pretty as ever." he thought to himself, blushing. He then turned back to Rick.

"That's a pretty hyper Eevee you've got Rick. I've always liked Eevee, it's pretty cool how it can evolve so many different ways. Speaking of which, what do plan on evolving yours into?" He asked the trainer.

aswertyuiol

Cold turkey.
Skye Hawkes

While Skye was eating her dinner she overheard two boys talking. "That's a pretty hyper Eevee you've got, Rick. It's cool how they can evolve so many ways," said the first boy. "By the way, what do you plan on evolving yours into?" There was no reply. If I had an Eevee, I'd like it to evolve into Espeon. thought Skye. Then she noticed Piku get up and started talking to Rick's Eevee. Cute, thought Skye.

iStorm

Corry Royce

PBA Dorm Lounge

"Hey. Um, eevee is great. She is nicknamed Joy, and you can see... Wait, where did she.." Rick said, and turned around to find his Eevee not where he had thought it was. Joy the Eevee then suddenly landed on the couch bouncing around doing various flips and twists
"Yeah, you can see why she is named Joy. She will probably bring alot of it to our team."
"Yeah, she's quite hyper" Cory commented, looking at the Eeevee, "I once took care of one. Craziest Pokemon I ever knew" he added quietly.
Cory turned his head as all of a sudden a kid jumped through the lounge window.
Cory shook his head slightly unimpressed and thought, Show off, as the kid complained about his head an apologized.

Cory returned his gaze to the small group and saw another person had joined them. It was that one girl he saw when the Tentacruel attacked. He was about to say something when Rick and Roy's stomachs grumbled loudly.
"So yeah, I never got to eat lunch, and we haven't eaten dinner. So, I'm kinda hungry." Rick had said.
"You know what," Roy then said, "neither did I! You guys want to get something to eat? I'm pretty sure the cafeteria's nearby."
"Yeah, I could do with some food. And I'm pretty sure so could my Pokemon" Cory responded with, looking down at his Servine, "I wonder what they're serving"

Cory turned to head towards the cafeteria and noticed Roy had been blushing. Cory followed Roy's gaze and saw Aurora come down the hall. He mouthed the word wow, again unimpressed. Roy commented on Rick's Eevee and asked what he would try to evolve it into.
"If it were me, I'd let the Eevee decide what it wants to evolve into"Cory commented, "Not many Pokemon get a choice like that"

Aaron Scott

PBA Cafeteria/Teachers Dining Area

Scott casually walked into the cafeteria and stood in line, looking up at the menu as for what to eat. He saw many others grab food for their Pokemon as well and decided that he would feed his own Pokemon later. There wasn't quite the space if everyone were to release their Pokemon. Esecially if Scott brought out Torterra. Deciding on what he wanted, he picked up a tray with a delicious looking burger, some fries and a black coffee.

With the tray in hand, Scott walked into the Teachers Dining Hall. He saw that Mr. Jones had already taken a seat and was accompanied by his Umbreon. He sat down opposite Mr. Jones and placed his tray on the table. Scott gave a little wave to Mr. Sun, who was feeding his Pokemon, and took a bite out of his burger.
He took a sip of his coffee and looked out at the student cafeteria. Again, he thought of how many of these students would he teach. How many of these students depended on him to be taught something?
"So how long have you been teaching" Scott asked openly as he looked up from his tray. He wanted to know if he was the only one that was new to teaching, as well as if he could pick up some tips. He had trained, and taught, people one on one, but never a whole class.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Rick
PBA

"You know what," he said, "neither did I! You guys want to get something to eat? I'm pretty sure the cafeteria's nearby." Roy's stomach had just growled louder than Rick's. It was time to eat. "That's a pretty hyper Eevee you've got Rick. I've always liked Eevee, it's pretty cool how it can evolve so many different ways. Speaking of which, what do plan on evolving yours into?" Roy then asked.

Cory commented first. "If it were me, I'd let the Eevee decide what it wants to evolve into" Cory said, "Not many Pokemon get a choice like that"

Rick pondered. Then replied, " Yeah, I agree with Cory. When it's more mature, I'll let it decide what pokemon it wants to evolve into. If I had my choice, it would be an espeon or a leafeon. However, Joy might want to be a vaperon or something else." The zizagoon had started bouncing on the couch with Joy. Rick turned back to the other trainers. "When time comes for it to evolve, we will know what it wants to be. Of course, most of it will come to chance. If it is the morning, it could evolve into espeon, night, umbreon. Or, if we find a random moss or ice patch, a glaceon or leafeon. There are seven possibilities, so much has to be considered."

a crakleing sound came from the loud speakers, followed by the educated voice of the principal. "Hello students. I would like to inform you that the Cafeteria will be serving dinner soon. Please make you way to the mess hall."

Both pokemon stopped bouncing. Rick stated, "Alright, lets go. Wait, where is it." Before anyone could answer, an espeon came into the room, inclined it's head and walked out. "Um, I think that is professor Seth's Espeon. It must be sent to show us where to go. Let's follow it." Joy was already out the door behind it. Zizagoon followed it followed by another eevee. After this, all the trainers were walking to the cafeteria. After three minutes, they arrived. There were already a couple of trainers there. After a second, Espeon turned around a left, leaving the trainers in the cafteria. Rick, taking the initative, went and got pokefood first, let out Jacob and Rose, put the pokefood in bowls, and set them in the pokemon area. Then he made his way to the human food trying to decide what he wanted.

OCC: Edit: Stop sniping me Cory. Lol.

Last edited:

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
OOC: I assume the food selection present in the Cafeteria is rather like that of a buffet? o.o

Ixyi
PBA: Cafeteria

A moderately curious Lu in her arms, Ixyi quietly stepped out from the confines of the hallway and stood motionless for a moment, luminous aqua orbs scanning the Cafeteria in its entirety. The indifference of her mood quickly shifted to one of avid interest as the aroma of Asian dumplings reached her senses; Lu reacted to the scent almost instantaneously with a noticeable brightening of the eyes and an eager grin.
“Zo!” He cried with an enthusiastic voice.
Ixyi responded by smirking lazily, having perceived the source of her Zorua’s newfound excitement, and beelined toward the serving counter. With only a measly couple of feet between himself and his target, Lu forcibly leapt from his trainer’s grasp and landed squarely on the countertop. The devious Pokémon wasted no time in completing his objective as he promptly snatched up one particularly plump potsticker and, before anyone could think, tore off across the countertop with it.
It only took a few seconds for Ixyi's mind to register what had just taken place; however, instead of attempting to restrain her Pokémon as any responsible trainer would have done, she simply stood where Lu had left her and laughed.

Last edited:

Buchou

filch some swag
Dara Radke
PBA Lounge > Cafeteria

Dara continued to stand in the corner, day dreaming about something. She was beginning to doze off, clearly tired from the days adventure just to get to school. Kyuu was nibbling on her bag, Waruta nudging his trainer to stop standing there so stupidly falling asleep. If she was tired she should go back to the room and sleep. Poor Mimi was trying to calm down both Kyuu and Waruta, who were being a bit loud for the little room. Right as she was about to fall over from falling asleep, she heard someone speak to her. Instantly she was woken up and alert.

"Dara, why don't you come and join this little party." Dara looked up, and made her way over.

Shyly, she made her way over to the two boys and what appeared to be a hyper active Eevee. Dara remembered to when she first got Kyuu, and how hyper she was back then. Now Kyuu is just concerned with battling and getting stronger. An interesting change for such a short span of years. Dara reached into her bag and pulled out some berries. She offered them to the Eevee, who gladly accepted a snack. Dara petted the creature on the head and smiled.

"She's very cute. I can tell she will be quite strong one day. It's really lucky she's all right, considering the mayhem she went through to get here. Ah well. That's the fun in things, right?" Dara smiled cutely.

Before the conversation could get any further, the three student's stomachs growled, almost in unison. They hadn't eaten all day, and it was rightfully time to go have dinner. Dara rubbed her belly and thought of all the delicious sweets and pastries the PBA must have. She loved eating anything sweet. An Espeon appeared in the door way, and Dara remembered exactly who it belonged to. The cute teacher. Perhaps the Espeon was coming to lead them to the Cafeteria. Kyuu's attitude then suddenly changed. She quit being feisty and her ears bent. A blush creeped across her cheeks as she stared at the Espeon. Kyuu hid behind Dara's legs, where Mimi typically hid. Poking her head out, she stared at the Espeon, blushing hard.

"What's gotten into you--Ohhhh." Dara nodded, seeing what Kyuu was looking at. "You like that Espeon, don'tcha?" She grinned, petting the Eevee on the head. Kyuu shook her head, but it was more than obvious that she had a crush on the Espeon.

"It's ok.. I won't tell.. I think it's master is pretty attractive too!" She winked.

Staring back at the boys, she smiled again.

"Well, guess we better head on down to the Cafeteria."

The Espeon motioned with its head for them to follow it. Grabbing Kyuu, Waruta, and Mimi, Dara turned around and headed to the Cafeteria. The two boys followed her, a bit unsure of why she was acting so strangely all of a sudden. Her mind was more focused on food right now, and it was time to eat! Kyuu wiggled her nose, smelling the air. Her tail began to wag, causing her to hop out of Dara's arms.

"Wow, look at all those sweets!" Dara cried, mouth watering.

Grabbing a plate she began to pile it high with any kind of dessert known to man. She didn't want to miss out on anything. Of course, she could probably go for seconds but it was smart to get everything on the first go around. Kyuu, Waruta, and Mimi drooled at the sight of the food, still hungry from before.

"Here you guys go.." Dara smiled, offering them some sweets.

Looking around, she tried to find the two boys from before. Maybe they would like to sit with her? It was all right if they didn't, but she figured she would ask them anyhow.

"Hey guys, over here!" She waved.

Last edited:

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Seth
Teacher's Dining hall

Mr. Sun had come into the dining hall without even saying a word. He just gave a curt nod. He let out his pokemon, sent them to the pokemon corner, took his place, and started eating. "Hm, I wonder what is going on in his mind."

The door then opened again. In walked scott. He gave a little wave to Mr. Sun, and took a bite out of his burger. He sat down in the seat opposite to Seth. "So how long have you been teaching" Scott asked openly as he looked up from his tray. "Hm. That is a great conversation starter. I wonder..." Espeon then walked in and said, "The pokemon and trainers are all in the cafeteria." "OK. Thanks." Seth responded. Seth looked up to see Scott looking at him inquistively. "Telepathy you see." The relization passed over his face. Seth automatically guess that he though Espeon was doing it instead of him. Lets keep it that way for Rick's and Aurora's sake aswell.

"In Response to your question, this is my first time teaching. I recieved a letter from Mr. Storm and Lance a few weeks ago and jumped on board. what about you? How long have you been teaching and what is your backround." Seth started wondering on why they were called here. Why were there three dorms instead of one or two. Lance and Mr. Storm invited some of the best trainers and coordintors from around the world, but why. I am pretty sure none of these people have a teaching backround. It is time to see if my theory that something else is going on is true.

Seth calmly awaited Scott's answer.

(OCC: Since Seth has an IQ over 200, I though it apparent that he would suspect something. Just not know anything yet.)

Rick
Cafeteria

Rick got some for and heard someone say, "Hey guys, over here!" . It was Dara. He made his way over to the table, hoping Roy, Aurora and Cory would follow.

Last edited:

iStorm

Cory Royce
PBA Cafeteria

As Cory walked down to the cafeteria, he lost track of the group of people he had been talking with earlier. Looking around, and not seeing them, Cory stood in line with his Servine. Cory had just picked up his tray of food as well as a small tray of Pokemon food he placed on top of the first tray when all of a sudden a Zorua jumped onto the counter and stole some food. Cory had to chuckle to himself, as it would be something his own Zorua would sometimes do. He looked down at his Servine who had smirked and already had two vines shooting out of his collar, starting to weavethrough the mass of students aimed for the Zoura
"Let the trainer deal with their Pokemon" Corry ordered, and Servine brought the vines back into his collar. He turned to find a table and looked for the Zorua's trainer. He saw a petite girl with black hair laughing. Not my problem he muttered.

"Hey guys, over here!" a voice called out, and Cory turned around to see Rick go sit down at a table with the girl that had joined the small group earlier. Why not Cory thought as he made his way to the table. He set down his tray of food on the table and the tray of Pokemon food on the floor.
"Hey guys" Cory said to Rick and Dara as he grabbed his Pokeballs. He called out his own Zorua and Riolu. Servine and Riolu started to eat immediately, but Zorua stared up at Cory mischievously, wagging his tail.
"I don't want anything stupid or silly from you"Cory said sternly to the Dark-Type Pokemon and sat down behind the table. Zorua made a pouting face and began to eat, bumping into Riolu, but only to be put back in place by Servine's Vine Whip.

Aarron Scott
PBA Teacher Dining Hall

Scott watched as Mr. Jones just sat there, looking at his Espeon that had just walked in.
"Telepathy you see." Scott was told, explaining the awkward situation.
"Never cared much for telepaths" Scott muttered, his distaste for those with "powers" clearly expressed.
"In Response to your question, this is my first time teaching. I recieved a letter from Mr. Storm and Lance a few weeks ago and jumped on board. What about you? How long have you been teaching and what is your backround."Mr. Jones finally said, answering Scott's question. Scott took another bite of his burger and looked up to see Mr. Jones calmly awaited Scott's answer.
"First time teaching as well" Scott answered, taking a sip of coffee. "I used to train those that would battle the challengers of the Battle Subway in Nimbassa City as well as train under the Subway Masters for the day I would succeed them. One day Lance stopped by, challenged me to a battle and offered me a job. Took the job eventually and bam, hear I am. Nothing overly else important I suppose. Challenged the Sinnoh league, lost in the semi-finals at the Lily of the Valley Conference. Challenged the Unova league and finished second at their league tournament. Not much that's impressive." Scott finished his burger, and wiped his mouth with a napkin, "What about you? What's your background Mr. Jones?"

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Roy Hopper
Cafeteria

"Hey guys, over here!" A girl, apparently acquainted with Rick, called to the group.

"Oh, hello, I don't believe we've met. My name's Roy, what might yours be?" He heard his stomach rumble again, then looked to Ziggy, who also looked quite hungry. "Hey, I'll be right back, just going to grab some food." He and his Pokemon then walked over to the buffet, finally able to eat.

(OOC: Short post is short because I have to leave soon. Will likely post later.)

Flame Mistress

Irene Lopez

Irene made her way down to the teacher's cafeteria area, hoping to make some new friends. However, all she received from the others was a questioning look.

They must think that she's a student, too.

Aurora Harper

Aurora headed down to the cafeteria, and licked her lips. She hadn't eaten in a long while now - she hadn't eaten lunch, and her breakfast had been very simple - so she decided that she would take as much as she could way right now - which was a lot.

Bacon, potatoes, mushrooms, tomatoes, toast, sausages, eggs, fruits and cakes... Her plate quickly filled up with various menus from the buffet, and she headed towards an empty, isolated seat where no one could bother her while she was eating.

But then, she saw all her friends, Roy, Rick, and Cory, and another girl whom she recognised, but forgot her name. Maybe she should socialise with them.

But she always liked some peace and quiet while eating.

But she needed to socialise as well.

At this point, Aurora was almost at the point of exploding with frustration.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Room 1F, Artic-Uno Dorm...

By the love of Arceus, why today? Julian's left leg was hurting again...He always had problems with the stuff those guys did to it ever since he got trapped in that ice those years ago...

How he survived was just one of those things people couldn't explain...Along with how his Charmander had survived...Much less got preserved in the way they did. Even so, in spite of the way Charmander recovered, Julian still had his minor health issues to deal with from that...

He examined his bare hands. They seemed fine today, but they were as usual rather unsightly to look at...He put his black gloves on, and headed out. There were reason he was called the Iron Claw so early, and he didn't like any of them...At least he found consolation in the fact that some of the teachers, and the administrators were the only ones that knew of the unusual implants on--and in--his body...Including the ones all over his right hand, and covering a part of his left...

He took his expensive cane, and proceeded slowly into the hall...Hmm, it seems that there's a lot of activity today. He went in the opposite direction as the crowd did, intending to get to know the campus before he had to start his classes...

He really didn't have much to unpack. Other than a few changes of clothes, everything in his satchel that was on him at all times, and his custom-made cane, he had little except a generous amount of money made--and given--from various places...

That was the only reason he was here: because he could pay for it--barely.

He sighed, and with his cane in hand, headed down the hall, hoping to be unnoticed the whole time...Perhaps his pokemon would even feel comfortable being outside of their pokeballs at the moment.

In the meantime...He decided that he was hungry, and decided to walk in a beeline to the cafeteria...

Last edited:

aswertyuiol

Cold turkey.
Skye Hawkes

While Skye was eating, she noticed Piku had left the Eevee and Zigzagoon and gone to another small group of pokemon, who she knew to be a Zorua and Riolu. At least Piku's making friends... thought Skye. So why can't I make friends? If Piku can do it, it must be easy! Skye was now upset at how hard she was finding it to make friends.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
OOC: Since there seemed to be some controversy over me posting the events of the next morning, i deleted my earlier post and now i'm re-posting it assuming it is now the morning. If it is STILL the first night, just let me know and i'll delete this and re-post it later. There's nothing more i can do with my characters until the morning.

Laura Santaro and Mandy Redorit, Mol-Tres dorm room

Laura and Mandy awoke the next morning to the very unpleasant sound of an alarm. Luckily, they had both had more than enough sleep to make them feel great. Laura crawls out of bed and puts on the same baggy pink t-shirt and short grey leggings she wore the previous day.

Mandy blinks in surprise. "You're wearing the same clothes you wore yesterday?"

"I only wore them for a couple of hours before we went to bed." Laura explains as she stuggles to put her socks on. "They're perfectly clean."

"I'd never wear the same outfit two days in a row." Mandy replies as she crawls out of bed, then lazilly puts on a green miniskirt and a blue and green button-up shirt, but only buttons it halfway so it shows most of her bra.

After brushing their teeth and collecting their backpacks with their schoolbooks, cellphones, dorm keys ect. they get the elevator to the cafeteria and, after a quick (yet large) breakfast, they go outside to the picknic benches outside the dorm entrance. There was only about three people sitting around, due to the early hour of the morning.

"Oh, heya!" A familiar voice called. Laura turned around to see Bianca, the girl they met the previous night, sitting at one of the benches. She was still wearing black leggings, but she had ditched her scarf and put on a grey t-shirt. She sat smoking a cigarette next to a Poochyena, which didn't seem the slightest bit bothered by the second-hand smoke. Laura and Mandy smile and sit down on the bench across from Bianca.

"Did you sleep well?" Bianca says, taking her cigarette out of her mouth and blowing smoke into the air above her.

Mandy nods. "Yesterday was kinda hectic, we both slept like logs."

"I'm sad we have to get up early though..." Laura smiles, half joking. Bianca smiles back at the joke and strokes her Poochyena. Laura looks thoughtfully at Poochyena. "Doesn't your Poochyena mind you smoking around it?"

Bianca shakes her head. "I've had him long enough for him to get used to it. Besides, it doesn't affect Pokemon the same way it affects humans." Bianca's face goes straight for a minute, then she takes the cigarette out of her mouth. "Sorry, if you'd prefer i can put it out." Laura and Mandy smile and shake their heads.

"No, really, it's fine!" Laura says quickly. She realises that Bianca must have thought she was saying she shouldn't be smoking around them. Biance smiles when she realises that wasn't the case and puts it back in her mouth.

"I'll take it you found the ones you lost?" Mandy says, yawning.

Bianca blinks. "Huh? ...OH right! No, i couldn't find them, so i bought some new ones. It was a pain, but i needed to smoke, so i thought 'f*ck it!' and bought some more."

Laura gawps. "You mean they actually SELL cigarettes on this island!?"

"Sure." Bianca says, throwing her arms over her Poochyena to tickle it's stomach. "The stores on this island sell all basic essentials, and for some of us that means cigarettes too." Bianca blows smoke in the air again. "They don't exactly ENCOURAGE it, but i guess they regognise that some of us smoke and are gonna wanna get some. Besides, some of the teachers probably smoke too."

"That's true..." Mandy says.

Bianca looks at some other girls exiting the dorm, then back to Laura and Mandy. "Say, don't you two have a lesson to go to?"

Laura shakes her head. "It's only like 8:30, my first lesson isn't 'till 9:30 and Mandy's lesson isn't till 10."

Bianca smiles when she learns they won't be going anywhere. "Same, my lesson isn't 'till 10 either. Let your Pokemon out for a bit, like me."

Mandy smiles. "Now that you mention it, we haven't let our Pokemon out since we battled those two wierdos on the boat."

"Yeah, that's right!" Laura beams. "Come on out guys!" Laura throws her Pokeballs and releases her Tyrgoue, Bagon and Sandlie. Mandy does the same, releasing her Electrike, Tailow and Magmar. Mandy's Electrike runs over to Bianca's Poochyena to play, while her Magmar lies down on the grass. The others run around and start playing.

Bianca blows smoke in the air, which Magmar seemed to very much enjoy. "You both have some nice partners with you, i got more apart from Poochyena here but i don't always take all my Pokeballs with me... say, which of you two is a better battler?"

"Me of course!" Laura and Mandy say in unison, then both look at each other awkwardly.

Bianca smirks. This was exactly the response she was hoping to get. "It's still early and you got an hour to kill, why don't you have a warm-up battle?"

Laura smirks. "Good idea. I need to show my foster sister how well i've come along."

Mandy smirks and stands up. "I think you're forgetting who's had more battling experience here, SIS!"

Bianca puts out her cigarette and throws the butt in a nearby trashcan. "Go ahead. I'll referee for you."

Laura stands up and stands further out onto the grass. "Tyrogue, let's show her what we're made of!"

Mandy walks over to face Laura. "Come on Electrike, WE won't lose!"

As both girls stand the face each other with both of their main Pokemon by their side, they prepare to fight their first battle since arriving at the academy.