• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle Academy Redo

Ambre

Power of Water
Rachel
PBA Somewhere

Rachel was alone with Roy. Not for long however. Aurora soon made her way to the group, and they walked to the cafeteria. At this point, people from left and right were just coming over to this group. There was a kid with Red spikey hair that looked like dragon scales. Rachel had to admit that he was kinda hot. He had that athletic build that just would make girls go wild. However, Rachel knew she already had a crush on Roy. While he may not be as handsom as this red hair boy, he had the geek factor. Geeks were always cute. Moreover, because he was sort of nerdish, Rachel knew he was a nice guy. Complete athletes like the red hair guy infront of her were bound to be mean spirited. Look at the fact that he dies his hair red. No one's hair comes out that vibrant shade of Red, so he has to die it. A punk-rocker guy if you ask me. Probably seventeen, so he was older than me.

She looked to the left and saw what appeared to be another seventeen year old next to him. He had somewhat messy black hair and was taller than the guy on the right. She would guess that he was six-two, and the other boy was six feet. What is with all the tall boys at this school. He had deep captivating green eyes. He had on a sport's jacket. Pretty sexy. For some reason, even though it seemed that both of these boys were the same age, the black haired one had a presence that made him older. The red haired one looked like he was seventeen, but seemed like he was thirteen, while the black haired one seemed like he was nineteen or twenty. She would have to ask them their ages.

Of course, next to Roy, the was Halt Jones. Another girl made her way to the group and said. "Every time I see you, you're always surrounded by boys Aurora. So, what's new? Anything interesting happen yet?" Then another boy walked up to the group and said "Hey Mari, hey guys. What's goin on?" So the other girl was Mary. Ok. Now one person down, three to go. However another boy would walk up. Ok, how do all these people know one another and its only the first day. Minus well join the group before she spoke, he said "Hi, you guys had an awesome battle. I hope mine is that good later. Mind if I sit here too?" He gestured. "Hi, I'm Evan. This is my team, Pachy, Flare, and Chop."

Ok, now time for Rachel to introduce herself. With a bold voice she walked up to him and shook his hand and stated, "Hi, my name is Rachel. I'm 15 and I come from a pokemon Ranch outside of Olivine City in Jhoto. It is a pleasure to meet you." Then she turned around wanting to greet the Red haired boy and black haired boy. They towered over her. She remembered how they were a foot to a foot and a half taller than her. When she turned to them, she was only at their lower chest and had to look straight up to make eye contact. Then she thought to herself. Ok, Roy is nerdy cute, red haired dude is athleticaly hot. Black haired dude is just freaking sexy. Yup, I choose a good school. If only Roy were a little taller, than he would have the tall nerdy look.

OCC: I know Rick's age, but I want to have a shocked expression for Rachel about him. Also, don't think Rachel is about to give up on Roy and go for Rick this early, let this rectangle begin. Muhahaha. Know what, Dara should join the and make it a pentagon.

Flame Mistress

(OoC: I don't like where this is going...)

Aurora Harper

Aurora sat silently as people greeted one another. She was waiting for everyone to sit down and start eating, ad it would be bad manners to start eating first. Feeling rather lonely, she turned to Roy and started talking to him instead.

"Hey, Roy, after lunch, can you show me your combo? I'll show you mine, too," Aurora offered hopefully. Perhaps the arena would be much more peaceful than this buzzing cafeteria.

Cyan surveyed all the people around her. "Hmm... Maybe I should start making friends, too," she said to herself, and made her way towards Joy, a fellow Eevee owned by Rick. "Hello!" she greeted her brightly. "Are you enjoying the world?" Cyan chuckled at her own rather silly joke.

Meanwhile, Blaze was thinking, too. "Looks like Aurora has a crush on Roy or something," she thought to herself. "And Rick has a crush on Aurora. But Rachel has a crush on Roy... Oh dear, this is getting ever so complicated... Maybe I should try to bring Aurora and Rick together." Blaze glanced at Cyan and Joy, chatting to each other. "And they'll be helping me," she added.

However, Luna and Mr. Flapper had other plans.

"Yeah, we shoulda bring Roy an' Aurora t'gether," the Murkrow said. Luna grinned sneakily. "Yep... Our plan... Is perfect," she muttered, cackling silently.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Rick
PBA Cafeteria

OCC: MASS AMOUNTS OF NPCS ALERT.

Rick went with Cory to meet Aurora, Roy, a girl he didn't know, and another boy he did not know. Before he could say anything, an intrusive voice came from behind. "Every time I see you, you're always surrounded by boys Aurora." Rick knew this voice, it had to be Mari. "So, what's new? Anything interesting happen yet?" Yup it was her. However, why would she be asking if anything happened. Weren't they in the same class. She should know what is happening.

Then all the sudden, Tim walked over and said, "Hey Mari, hey guys." Then the boy waved and said politely. "What's goin on?" Ok, now this little group had become a crowd. I wonder if this was a crowd of popular kids. Many of the other students(NPCS) were already in separate groups. The Jocks, the others, this seemed like just a random throwing together of students. What would we be labeled.

Then, Evan came from behind and spoke up. "Hi, you guys had an awesome battle. I hope mine is that good later. Mind if I sit here too?" He saw that there were people here who he didn't know, some of which I didn't know either. "Hi, I'm Evan. This is my team, Pachy, Flare, and Chop." He gestured to each of his team members as he said thier names.

Then a blue haired girl came from around Aurora and gretted herself. "Hi, my name is Rachel. I'm 15 and I come from a pokemon Ranch outside of Olivine City in Jhoto. It is a pleasure to meet you." This shocked Rick, outside of olivine City, they should have met before. She had pretty blue hair that feel to her waist. She shook Evan's hand and turned toward Cory and Rick. She had to look vertically upward.

It was now that Rick realized that both he and Cory were abnormally tall compared to her. At least a foot to a foot and a half above her. She had turned around into his lower chest. Hm. It was to be expected though. Rick sent out his hand, smilied and said, "My name is Rick Jones. I am from Olivine City in Jhoto too. I am fourteen." Utter shock passed on her face. "Yes fourteen." Then Rick was going to let everyone else introduce themselves.

"Hey, Roy, after lunch, can you show me your combo? I'll show you mine, too." It was Aurora's voice. She wanted to be alone with Roy, for some reason, this didn't feel right with Rick. It felt like there was a pain in his stomach. He he a mean spirited feeling towards Roy. What was it. Rick put the feeling back in the pit of his mind and turned to look at the pokemon. Joy and Cyan were getting along. Rose was making her way over to talk with those females. It was then that Rick realized what he was feeling. Jealousy.

Seth
PBA Cafeteria.

Seth saw the little group of students that consisted of the last children he had to talk to. He made his way over to them and stood behind Rick. Then he said, "Just to let you all know, because of the influx of students, Dorm rooms have been change. " With that, he turned and made his way to the teacher's dining room.

Last edited:

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
OOC: Sorry again for the long absence. I meant to make at least one post earlier this week, but my uni course involves a lot of exercise so i've always been too tired to put something. I'll try and be more active, this second week's just been really hectic.

Laura Santaro, Mandy Redorit and Darren Tentrack, PBA arena

"Come on people!" Tyuji calls to the crowd, shuffling in a circle to address every one of the spectators. "Anybody gonna battle me?" Every single person in the audience looked hesitant. "Come on! I'll go easy on ya!"

Laura turns to Mandy. "Can we trust this guy?"

Mandy nods. "Leo may be a devil child, but Tyuji and the other three Jr. Champions are pretty okay."

Laura quickly turns to Darren. "Heyyyyy i've never seen you battle, Darren! You should get up there and kick his butt!"

Darren looks at her like she'd just asked him to cut off his fingers. "Didn't you hear a word i was just saying? Nobody in this room is a match for him."

"In all seriousness-" Laura continues, seemingly ignored Darren's words. "HOW good of a battler are you?"

Darren hesitates, as if he was going to say a lot, then nods. "I'm pretty good, but i could be a lot better..." Mandy was sure he was hiding something.

Laura smiles. "Then show us!"

Darren sighs, getting annoyed. "Are ANY of my words getting through to your thick skull? I'm NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!" Those last few words had a surprising venom to them, as if Laura's request had touched a nerve.

Laura whispers to Mandy, who instantly starts laughing. "That's horrible, but awesome!"

Laura smirks and leans closer to Darren. "So, there's NO WAY you'd battle Tyuji?"

"No." Darren says for the umpteenth time. "I'm not going to-"

Laura exhales with a relaxed look on her face, then looks at Darren and smirks. "Well, i just farted, so you might wanna get up."

Before Darren can respond, the smell hits him and he covers his nose and gags. Mandy was just laughing her head off.

Laura sees she has Darren right where she wants him, and proceeds to feel her backside. "Oh MAN that felt good..." Laura's face goes from a cheeky smile to a worried blush. "Uh-oh... i think i followed through."

That did it. Darren couldn't bear to be near the girls any longer. He yelps in digust and shoots out of his seat. Unfortunately for Darren, Tyuji spotted him and mistook his standing as a challenge. "You up there! Eager to battle i see, i accept!"

Darren's face quickly goes from disgust to fury and he turns to face Laura and Mandy, who were laughing so hard tears were running down their face.

"I gotcha!" Laura laughs, wiping her eyes. "I didn't really follow through!"

Mandy slowly stops laughing and wipes her eyes. "You gotta give us credit for that!"

Darren snarls loudly at them, but then clams down and turns to face Tyuji. "Fine. Let's do this."

Darren walks slowly down to the stage and faces Tyuji. The two of them each take out a Pokeball and prepare to battle...

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
(OOC: Now that the whole thing with my e-mail is solved, I'll be able to post again.)

Roy Hopper

After the once-small group found a table, several other people showed up, including Mari, Rick, and another boy who Roy didn't know.

"Hi, you guys had an awesome battle. I hope mine is that good later. Mind if I sit here too?" The boy asked. Roy had no clue what battle he was talking about, but it must have
been something that happened in battle strategies. The spoke up again, introducing himself, "Hi, I'm Evan. This is my team, Pachy, Flare, and Chop." He gestured to each of the Pokemon as he said their names. The Pokemon then ran over to the others and joined the conversation.

"Hi, my name is Roy Hopper, I live in Fortree," Roy said politely, then reaching into his pockets and pulled out two pokeballs, "And these are my Pokemon," he said as a Swablu and Zigzagoon materialized, "Their names are Blu and Ziggy." Roy didn't bother pointing out which was which, hoping that their names were obvious enough. The two then also joined the group of Pokemon.

Roy took a look around the cafeteria, eyeing all of the different groups of people and the tables they sat at. He could identify the groups, such as the jocks and the nerds, and began wondering what people thought when they saw his table.

At least I'm not sitting alone, He thought to himself I actually have friends at this school. It feels really...nice. Just then, someone asked him a question, catching him off guard.

"Hey, Roy, after lunch, can you show me your combo? I'll show you mine, too," Aurora asked. Roy simply stared at her, unable to form words.

She wants to be alone with me? This day is really starting to get better, He thought, blushing slightly. Realizing he still hadn't answered her, he quickly snapped out of it. "Oh, um, yeah! That sounds-" Roy was then interrupted by a man who he assumed was a teacher, who was standing behind Rick.

"Just to let you all know, because of the influx of students, dorm rooms have been changed." He then walked away, headed towards the teacher's dining room.

Roy then returned his focus to Aurora. "-great. Maybe we could check our new rooms on the way?" he added. Please Arceus make her room next to mine. he thought hopefully, not knowing yet where the two would be.

(OOC: Let the rectangle begin! Hehehe...)

Buchou

filch some swag
Dara Radke

PBA Cafeteria

Dara finished watching the battle, impressed by both parties. Some of the techniques used interested Dara, but some of them were kind of bland. However, she realized how good both trainers were, and wanted to strive to that level. While she probably wouldn't be able to learn telepathy, she figured it could become a road block due to Pokemon being confused of infatuated. Her rival, Evan, seemed like a sweet guy, so hopefully they wouldn't be aggressive rivals but friends. She wanted to say something to him, but noticed Mr. Sun talking to Cory and Rick. Apparently, it was lunch time. Dara realized that her stomach was growling. Blushing, she picked up her three Pokemon and walked into the cafeteria.

"Looks like everyone is here! There is Rick, Roy, Cory, Evan, Aurora... and who is that..?" Dara tilted her head, noticing a new girl had joined the group. She seemed to be swooning over one of the boys. There were two other people Dara had noticed from before, but didn't know their names. She had heard of them spoken before. Trying to recall their names, she thought for a moment. Tim... and Mari..? That was it!

Dara got her lunch, a bowl of soup and salad, and fed her Pokemon some Pokemon food. All three of them ate with gratitude, as they didn't get to have breakfast. Dara felt a bit guilty, but knew that her Pokemon would forgive her if they were mad.

"Hey guys! Everyone enjoying their first day of classes?" Dara asked them, beginning to eat her salad. She payed attention to her food at first, starving from breakfast and a bit nervous for her battle coming up. She had totally forgot to introduce herself! Kyuu nudged her leg, trying to tell her to speak up. Mimi was shyly tugging on her uniform sleeve, but Waruta was more concerned with stuffing his face, as usual. Dara looked at them and realized what they meant.

"Oh! How rude of me! My name is Dara Radke. I come from Hoenn, Petalburg to be exact. I came here to become a better trainer. I'm 17 years old and born in November! These are my Pokemon, Kyuu the Eevee, Waruta the Squirtle, and Mimi the Buneary! It's very nice to meet you all!" She bowed kindly, pulling down her skirt as she did so. Kyuu and Mimi looked up and imitated their trainer by bowing. Waruta was still busy eating, and Kyuu hit him on the head with her tail. Waruta noticed what was going on and bowed,

Dara noticed Aurora and Roy get up to go somewhere. Those two should just hurry up and data, she thought. It was obvious that they liked each other.. well to her at least. Dara happened to glance over at Rick, who had quite an unhappy expression on his face. He seemed to be bothered by the fact Roy was going off alone with Aurora. He was probably jealous. Dara wished someone would become jealous over something she did.

OOC: If Dara joined the love rectangle/square.. she wouldn't have any one in the end! /sobs

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

(OoC: Hey everyone, let's make this into one really big octagon, shall we? =P)

Aurora Harper

Aurora thought for a moment, then shook her head. "Nah, let's just go to the arena right now, when it's not too crowded and people are still having their lunch," she suggested, and after quickly wolfing down her breakfast, left for the battlefield with Roy. Luna and Mr. Flapper watched in glee, while Blaze looked in horror. Cyan also stared at the two, horrified at the fact that they had been abandoned in the cafeteria.

"Hey! Wait up!" she yelled, ignoring Joy and heading straight for Aurora's hair and clinging onto it. "Haven't you forgotten something?"

Aurora stared at her panicking Eevee for a second, then realised what she had done, and consequently facepalmed inside her head. "Man, I'm stupid... Sorry 'bout that, Cyan!" Aurora turned to the rest of her Pokémon. "Mr. Flapper! Blaze! Luna! Coming or not?" she called out. At this, the three Pokémon snapped out of their thoughts and hurriedly rushed to their master.

"Aurora!" Cyan shouted, aghast at the way she spoke. "You shouldn't be talking like that at all! What would your father say about this?"

Aurora stuck her tongue out at Cyan. "For heaven's sake, you sound like my mum..." her voice trailed off after realising what she had just said. Cyan also realised too, and patted her head. "I miss her too, she was the one who had brought me to you, you know," Cyan whispered.

iStorm

Cory Royce

Cory shuffled his feet uncomfortably as more people joined the group. He thought he recognized everyone except a short girl, whom he guessed at 4'10, with long blue hair. He listened as Mari commented on Aurora as she and Tim approached, and Evan introducing himself and his team as he asked for a seat. Cory shook his head, too many things going on at once. He stood up to go get his food and gestured for Riolu to follow.
"Hi, my name is Rachel. I'm 15 and I come from a pokemon Ranch outside of Olivine City in Jhoto. It is a pleasure to meet you." the blue haired girl said introducing herself to Evan. She then turned towards Rick and Cory, as if expecting an introduction. What's with all these stupid introductions. Didn't we get that all done yesterday Cory thought as he let Rick introduce himself. After Rick introduce himself, Cory turned to leave, but thought he shouldn't appear that rude now. He opened his mouth to talk, but Aurora cut him off to ask Roy something.
Standing like an idiot, Cory finally turned and left to go get his food.

Upon returning with Riolu and two trays of food, Cory sat down at the table beside Dara as she asked about classes, followed by another introduction. Right, introduction Cory thought, remembering he forget to introduce himself as well.
"Cory, 17, worked on a ranch outside Nimbassa City" he said emotionless, "Classes are quite dull so far"
Thinking he addressed all of the questions he began to eat silently, often looking over down at Riolu who was eating his food as well.

As he finished his food, he got up abruptly to clean up. At the same time Aurora and Roy got up to leave as well.
Cory smirked slightly and looked for Rick's reaction. It was obvious to him that there was some sort of stupid geometric shape and romance involved in this group. As to what that shape was, he had yet to figure out. He'd be fine staying out of it, he never liked geometry anyway. Shrugging off the nonsense clouding his thoughts, Cory left to clean his things up. He returned to the table and sat quietly,as Riolu played with Cory's C-Gear while sitting on is lap.
"So, anyone have any plans for after class?"Cory asked after a minute or so, "I hope so, this day has been so dull"

Fukubuchou

('ε') フーン
Ty Ashford

PBA Cafeteria

Mr. Ashford finished watching a battle between two students and wasn't impressed. He didn't really agree with telepathy in battles, but each trainer was unique. He would much have preferred a double battle, noticing the two students who were sitting on the bleachers. This wasn't his class though, so he really couldn't critique. Adjusting his tie and checking his watch, he figured it was roughly time for lunch. While he wasn't hungry, he figured he should go sit with his colleagues and try to find out some information on the students he would be having. Motioning for his Lillipup, Terri to follow him, he made his way into the cafeteria.

"Are you hungry, boy?" He asked Terri, who barked back to him. This meant that he was hungry. His other Pokemon would have to wait til later to eat. They were much much too big for this cafeteria, and Ty didn't want to risk a fight with any of his student's Pokemon. His Drapion would surely lash out at someone if they looked at Ty wrong. Sighing, he got himself a salad along with some water and some Pokemon food for Terri.

Sitting down, he began surveying the students in the cafeteria. There were the typical jocks and "popular" kids, the stereotypical "nerds" or smart students, and then there was this curious group of students who didn't seem to belong to any category. Brushing his bangs out of his eyes, he noticed a quite attractive student bowing. He ran his eyes up and down her body, smirking a bit as he did so. Terri tilted his head in confusion.

"Come on, Terri. We should go introduce ourselves to our students." Mr. Ashford instructed his Lillipup. Terri followed his master obediently to the table of the students.

"Hello students. My name is Mr. Ashford. I teach Double Battling 101 here at the Academy. I hope to see some of you in my class if any of you are wanting to be trainers."

His eyes fell on Dara, who wasn't paying much attention to what he was saying.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Rick
PBA Cafeteria

Rick watched as Cory got up to left. At the same time, Aurora and Roy left together. Stupid jealousy, stay down. Anyways, a little later, Cory returned. His Riolu started playing with a C-gear. Then Cory spoke, "So, anyone have any plans for after class? I hope so, this day has been so dull." This made Rick laugh and put a smile back on his face.

Rick spoke up and said, "Nice to know that our battle was so boring. I thought it was kinda exciting. Anyways. I planned on training Joy later. Apparently she will have to be trained in battling. Plus, I want to learn her moves."

All of the sudden a teacher walked up. "Hello students. My name is Mr. Ashford. I teach Double Battling 101 here at the Academy. I hope to see some of you in my class if any of you are wanting to be trainers." Dara was the only one not paying attention. Further, why were these teachers giving all of the attention to us. Are we already this popular. There are other student in this school I hope they know. Yet, they seem to gravitate to us. Oh well, time to be curtious. "Hello Professor Ashford, My name is Rick Jones. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Roy Hopper

"Nah, let's just go to the arena right now, when it's not too crowded and people are still having their lunch," Aurora suggested. The two then quickly ate their lunches and both began walking towards the exit. Then, Roy heard a Pokemon cry out behind them, and realized he'd left Blu and Ziggy at the table.

"Man, I'm stupid... Sorry 'bout that, Cyan!" Aurora said, apparently also noticing what they'd done, "Mr. Flapper! Blaze! Luna! Coming or not?" Her Pokemon quickly ran up to her, and she apparently began conversing with Cyan the Eevee. Aurora stuck her tongue out, saying "For heaven's sake, you sound like my mum..." Her voice immediately became sadder, as if mentioning her mom brought back painful memories.

Her face looked just like my mom's when dad died, He thought, I'd better not say anything about it. He then turned to his Pokemon, calling them. "Blu, Ziggy, come on!" The group then made their way to the contest arena, and as planned it was completely empty.

"So did you want to show me first, or should I? It's up to you."

Ambre

Power of Water
Rachel
Pba Cafeteria

OCC: Let's speed this thing up than shall we.

Rachel looked at this group, we were all different from the other groups around the cafeteria, we wern't Jocks, well except for Rick and possibly Cory. The sexiest people in the room. We were geeks, except for Roy, who was just so cute. We were models, Aurora and I were pretty cute, but not drop dead gorgeous. So I am just going to say we are the above average group. Yup that explains it, we are all above average and awesome.

Rachel stole a glance at Aurora and saw her looking sad. This inturn made Rachel sad. However, Roy pulled her out of it and took her towards our classroom. Aurora seemed to like Roy. How interesting. Not only were we going to half to be rival coordinators, but we both were interested in the same guy. This was going to be interesting. Secretly, unknown to Rachel, her dusk had snuck out, intending to follow Aurora.

Then a teacher walked to our group. Another one. Really. I guess we were really the special group, or maybe the trouble making group. Either way, this school year is going to be awesome. The teacher said, "Hello students. My name is Mr. Ashford. I teach Double Battling 101 here at the Academy. I hope to see some of you in my class if any of you are wanting to be trainers." Dara wasn't paying attention. Of course. Yup we are the trouble making group. Rick was the first to introduce himself. Rick gave a curt smile and said, "Hello Professor Ashford, My name is Rick Jones. It is a pleasure to meet you." They shook hand.

Now it was my turn. "Hey Mr. Ashford, my name is Rachel. It's a pleasure. Wait, it's almost twelve-thirty." It was twelve-twenty. "We best leave before we get in this lunch traffic." All the other tables had begun to leave aswell. All of the sudden, dusk came back with a mischievious look on her face. Rachel didn't even want to ponder what she did.

Dusk
PBA Evilness

Dusk had followed Roy and Aurora to the stadium. Then Roy asked, "So did you want to show me first, or should I? It's up to you." Then Aurora had some inner struggles, before saying she would go. Her pokemon gave a great performance, then she had a conversation with Blaze. "So, what do you think about it?" Aurora asked Roy turning around.

Dusk simply froze Aurora with icy wind before he could answer. Aurora was stuck in a block of ice. The Dusk made a hasty retreat with quick attack before Roy spotted her and went back to the cafeteria, knowing what had happened whould not be found out. Roy was going to be Rachel's.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

Aurora Harper

"So do you want to show me first, or should I? It's up to you," Roy said.

"I'll go first," Aurora said without hesitating. Realising how rude she would've seemed, she tried to cover it up. "W-well, if you want to go first... Actually, I think it would be a lot quicker for both of us if I performed first."

Soon afterwards, the two found themselves in the battlefield that had been used for their lesson. "Go, Mr. Flapper!" Aurora called out her raven-like Pokémon, who saluted comically once again. "Remember the combo we practised? Yeah? Well, it's time to perform it again!" Aurora commanded.

Mr. Flapper executed his performance, more graceful than ever. He landed on his feet geny, then bowed politely. "Thank you, Mr. Flapper," she told him, returning him to his Pokémon.

"Aurora, why can't I have a go?" Blaze pouted. "I've known you for, like, six years, now!" Aurora smiled knowingly at her complaining Vulpix.

"Maybe later, Blaze, when we start Contrast Combos," Aurora told the Fox Pokémon, patting her head. She then turned to Roy, who (she hoped) had been watching all this while. "So, what do you think about it?" Aurora asked.

iStorm

Cory Royce

"Nice to know that our battle was so boring. I thought it was kinda exciting. Anyways. I planned on training Joy later. Apparently she will have to be trained in battling. Plus, I want to learn her moves." Rick had said, finding Cory's comment amusing for some reason.
"Well"Cory said, dragging the word out, "I mean how exciting does getting beat through a double team sound? Not that fun. If you want, Riolu here could battle Joy. I know he's got the type advantage, but he hasn't had an actual battle against a Pokemon. After all, he's only a couple days older than Joy"
Cory rubbed Riolu's head as he offered Rick the battle proposal, which he used as an opportunity to also check the time. Cory tilted his head up and saw a teacher coming out of the corner of his eyes, not hearing Ricks response. Let me guess, another teacher trying to shove their nose in the business of students Cory thought, thinking of Mr. Jones from earlier.

"Hello students. My name is Mr. Ashford. I teach Double Battling 101 here at the Academy. I hope to see some of you in my class if any of you are wanting to be trainers." the teacher said, introducing him.
Cory stood up as Rick introduced himself. He tapped Riolu on his shoulder to get his attention.
"We best leave before we get in this lunch traffic." Rachel had said just after she finished introducing herself.
Cory shot her a glance, that's pretty much what he was about to say.
"Well, It was nice to meet ya, Mr. Ashford." Cory said turning to go and not bothering to introduce himself, " I look forward to your class tomorrow, if today ever ends"

Without another word, Cory left the cafeteria well ahead of the group and down the hall towards his classroom, followed by his excited Riolu. He pushed the door open, and looked around the classroom. He wasn't the first student back, thankfully. Cory picked Riolu up, and walked the bleachers to find a comfortable seat near the top. As he waited for people to return and class to resume, he tapped his fingers on the seat in front of him.

Last edited:

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Roy Hopper

After witnessing Aurora's amazing combo, Roy simply stood there in awe. "So, what do you think about it?" Aurora asked, very pleased with what she'd done.

"Wow Aurora, that was-" Before he could finish, a strange, very cold wind picked up, and left Aurora encased in a block of ice, as well as her Pokemon. His awe now turning into worry, Roy began to panic.

"Oh no she's frozen she's going to freeze to death this is horrible what should I do what should I-" Roy was again interrupted; this time by a slap to face from Blu. This brought Roy back to his senses. "Alright, Blu and Ziggy, try and get her out as best you can! I'm going to go look for help!" The two Pokemon began attacking the block of ice, while their trainer ran out and sprinted down the hall. About twenty feet away was a fire hose that would probably reach all the way to the room.

If the water from that hose is warmer than the ice, He thought to himself, plus the immense pressure that shoots it out, it should be able to crack the ice! He opened up the glass case and unraveled the hose, dragging it back to the arena. His two Pokemon were still trying their best to brake the ice, but they weren't making much progress.

"Stand back!" He yelled, turning on the hose. The force was so strong that it almost knocked him over, but he managed to hold it steady. After about a minute, he saw the ice starting to break, and he turned off the hose. He then sprinted over, and caught Aurora in his arms just as she fell out of the shattered ice. He blushed for a moment, then snapped back into focus.

"A-are you alright?" He stammered, "Do you need the nurse? You don't look so good, you should sit down!" Now that she was free, he felt a bit better, and his heart began beating again. "Blu, Ziggy, keep trying to get her Pokemon out. It should be easier now that the ice is warmer."

Flame Mistress

Aurora Harper

Aurora stared for a moment in confusion. "Wh-what h-h-happened?" she stammered weakly, as she shivered uncontrollably. "W-w-what-" Before she could finish, the world turned into a black void as she fell into unconsciousness again.

Irene Lopez

Irene walked into the battlefield to practise at precisely that moment, and saw Aurora unconscious in Roy's arms. "What in the name of Arceus happened?" she shrieked in horror, as she rushed towards the teenager. "What happened?" she asked Roy in a worried tone.

Roy told Irene everything that happened, which made Irene boil in fury. Whoever did that was going to be killed. Snapping out of her thoughts, Irene called out her Charizard. "Charcoal, keep her warm," she commanded. Charcoal reluctantly obeyed as he emitted a weak heat wave from his body.

Irene then turned to Roy. "Get the nurse, and quickly," she ordered in a firm tone. "Now. Don't stop, this is a very serious matter." Irene looked at Aurora with concern in her eyes. "Who on earth could've done this..." shemuttered to herself.

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Roy Hopper

"Wh-what h-h-happened?" Aurora stammered weakly, shivering uncontrollably, "W-w-what-" She closed her eyes again, slipping into unconsciousness, causing Roy to panic again. Luckily, Mrs. Lopez showed up.

"What happened?" She asked worriedly. Roy proceeded to tell her everything he possibly could about what happened, and she released a Charizard from its pokeball. "Charcoal, keep her warm," she said, and the large dragon (reluctantly) released a wave of heat from its body. The teacher then turned to look at Roy.

"Get the nurse, and quickly," she ordered him firmly. "Now. Don't stop, this is a very serious matter." Roy then picked the unconscious teenager up into his arms.

"Yes ma'am!" he answered, then sprinted towards the nurses office, adrenalin pumping through his bloodstream. On his way, he passed the cafeteria, catching the eyes of several students ready to leave. Eventually, he got to the nurse's office.

"Help, I need help!" he said as several nurses got out of their seats to assist him. They directed him to a room, where he set her down on the bed. He then sat down in a nearby armchair, a million thoughts racing through his head.

Flame Mistress

Aurora Lopez

The nurses worked busily, tending the unconscious girl with different medicine and pads and whatnot. Too many things for an unprofessional to recognise all of them. However, to their sheer horror, Aurora did not seem to be making a fast recovery as they had hoped she would.

At last, after a while of nursing Aurora, her condition was finally stable. However, she definitely had to stay in bed for another two or three days before she could be up and about again.

"Please tell that to your teachers," a nurse said to Roy after she explained what kind of state Aurora was in. "She must be kept warm at all times - a Fire-Type Pokémon would be useful - and she must be fed three times a day to keep her energy within her."

Irene Lopez

Irene was already writing down a notice for everyone to see.

An accident has happened in Battlefield No. 2, she wrote down. It is unknown whether this incident was caused on purpose or now, but what is certain is that an Ice-Type attack froze a girl present in the battlefield. Therefore, I would like everyone who has a Pokémon with at least one Ice-Type move to come to my office tomorrow lunchtime, no exceptions. Thank you for your co-operation. Irene Lopez.

Irene put her pen down and rubbed her temples. She headed towards the photocopying machine, so that everyone would see her notice.

She would not tolerate this kind of behaviour, not at all.

Buchou

filch some swag
Dara Radke
PBA Cafeteria

"Hello students. My name is Mr. Ashford. I teach Double Battling 101 here at the Academy. I hope to see some of you in my class if any of you are wanting to be trainers." A male voice spoke to the students.

As Dara was finishing up her lunch, she happened to glance at the teacher that had approached them. Before, she hadn't seen him for whatever reason, but now he was in full view. A blush crept across her fact. Yet another attractive teacher at this school. And here she thought that all the teachers were going to be old and boring. This... Mr. Ashford was rather easy on the eyes. She scratched the back of her head nervous and tried to think of something to say.

"Um I'm Dara Radke.." She mumbled, twirling her hair nervously.

Kyuu looked at the Lillipup and began to swoon lightly. Yet another attractive Pokemon. Waruta didn't understand the attraction and Mimi was far too shy to even show her face. Kyuu spoke to Lillipup shyly, who responded back to her obliviously.

Dara watched the two Pokemon for a bit when she noticed several of her friends leaving. Checking the clock on the wall, she realised it was time to go back to class. Her battle with Cory was coming up, which was making her feel even more nervous. Of course, it didn't matter if she won or lost. It was what she learned that count. After all, you can't win them all and you wouldn't learn anything if you did.

"Well Mr. Ashford... I have to go back to class for now. I.. I..." Dara bowed embarrassed. "Hope to see you tomorrow!"

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Evan Redwood:

Evan hadn't said much during lunch, but they hadn't asked him to leave, so he figured he made some new friends.

As lunch ended, everyone left and he went back to the classroom, preparing his team for battle.

00C: Sorry its short, i'll put more into the battle posts