• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle Academy Redo

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
PBA Cafeteria/Classroom/transportation/whatever
Rick

Rachel had made a comment about how it was time to leave. Rick looked at his watch. It was twelve-twenty. So it was about time for the next battle. Who to cheer for, Dara or Evan. Well, Rick knew Dara more, so he guessed that he would cheer for her. It would probably be hard on Evan based on the fact the she is a girl. You can't lose to one, but you can't thorughly beat one either. This would probably be difficult for him, or it would be difficult for me. What about Tim, he still doesn't have a partner. Maybe Rick should ask one of the Jocks to be his Rival. Or maybe Tim would ask for himself. Minus well give him the chance.

Cory was the first one out of the room with his Riolu. Apparently, he didn't want to be stuck in the traffic. Rick walked out the door with the others. Rachel was by his side with Dara and the other behind him.

OCC: Short post is short. Had to go. Will post again later.

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Roy Hopper

Roy simply watched as several groups of nurses ran back and forth, applying all sorts of medical techniques that Roy wouldn't even know how to begin to name. While the nurses tried to get Aurora stable, a group of shivering Pokemon, minus Blaze, walked or flew in, followed by Blu and Ziggy. Roy called for another nurse.

"Excuse me, could you take a look at these for Pokemon?" He asked, gesturing towards Aurora's team. "They were all frozen too, and the Eevee is pregnant." The nurse nodded, then walked away to get some supplies. Just then, another nurse entered from Aurora's room, and explained to him about the condition Aurora was currently in.

"Please tell that to your teachers," The nurse said, finishing her explanation,"She must be kept warm at all times - a Fire-Type Pokémon would be useful - and she must be fed three times a day to keep her energy within her." Roy turned to Blaze, who was already finished being checked on.

"I think her Vulpix will be good for that. And if possible, I'd like to visit her during lunch and after class." He then turned to look at the unconscious Aurora, and began thinking to himself. This whole school is insane, He thought, this is the second time she's almost died. But this time, Roy clenched his fist, a rare surge of rage flowing through him, this time someone did it on purpose! And I swear that who ever it was will never be forgiven! Roy turned back to the nurse, his rage slowly disappearing.

"Could I get a pass?" He asked, noticing the clock, "I might not make it on time to my class."

Last edited:

Ambre

Power of Water
PBA Cafteria/Hallway/Classroom/whatever
Rachel

OCC: Under permission from Miles0624, I will be controling Seth's Character because he thinks that he can't post today. Also, some NPCs coming in.

Rachel had gotten up to leave and was walking beside Rick. He was pretty tall, and made her feel like a midget. He was pretty handsome too, but it seemed like all the boy's in their little "group" had that quality about themselves. While walking they passed a notice on the board. Everybody turned to look at it. It read,

An accident has happened in Battlefield No. 2, she wrote down. It is unknown whether this incident was caused on purpose or now, but what is certain is that an Ice-Type attack froze a girl present in the battlefield. Therefore, I would like everyone who has a Pokémon with at least one Ice-Type move to come to my office tomorrow lunchtime, no exceptions. Thank you for your co-operation. Irene Lopez.

"Well it looks like I'm missing lunch tommorow" said a girl in the back of the classroom. A group of other students had gathered around trying to see what was on the board. Rick said, "Well, none of my pokemon know an ice-type move, so I don't have to go. I wonder who was frozen. I hope they are all right."

Great, thought Rachel. "Well, I'll have to go, for all of my pokemon know an ice'type attack. But it would become obvious that it is not me, for none of them would be strong enough to freeze a person." Well unless you count Dusk, thought Rachel. Dusk did have the ability to be overly powerful. Why is this school so crazy, who would freeze a student on purpose. That is just not right. I hope whoever did it would be punished.

With that, Rick and Rachel tried to make their way from the crowd. It took about two minutes, giving six to get to classes. All of the sudden, a boy trying to get to the notice, pushed Rachel down. Before she hit the ground, Rick managed to catch her with one hand and pull her. He asked, "Are you okay." Rachel's voice left her, he had such a beautiful face. All she could do was nod. Then Rick turned to the boy and said, "Hey, you need to watch where your going." Now Rachel was angry again, how dare the boy push down a girl. Rachel stood up, did a front flip, and kicked him in the head saying, "That is what you get for mistreating a girl." With that, she, Rick and the others walked away from the board. They came to the battle strategies classroom first. Rachel gave a goodbye to the group and continue to her classroom with Mari. (I hope your with Rachel, if not I will edit.) When they reached the classroom for Professor Lopez, they took their seats to wait for class to begin. The frozen girl was on Rachel's mind. "Hopefully, whoever was frozen is ok."

Rick
PBA Classroom

After leaving Rachel and Mari, the rest entered the battle stratgies classroom. He saw Cory on the benches. He walked over to him and said, "A battle between the riolu and Joy would be great. I can't wait." Then he took a seat next to Cory waiting for Dara and Evan's battle to begin.

OCC: If anything is wrong with the post for anyone, I will edit. I am still not sure on Rick's personality, which is why there was only a small part for him.

Fukubuchou

('ε') フーン
Ty Ashford

PBA Cafeteria

Ty listens to his possible future students as they introduce himself. He was surprised with the fact that they all introduced themselves. Usually students, at least the ones he encountered, were a bit standoffish. Looks like this school wouldn't be so bad after all.

He notices Terii interacting with Dara's Eevee. He smiles, taking this as a sign that he should keep an eye on her. He wasn't one for relationships of any kind, especially with a student.

"Dara huh? I'll have to remember that." He says softly, still managing to keep his cool.

He notices all the students getting up a leaving so he checks his watch. It was still a bit early for them to be leaving, did he really manage to scare off all of these kids? As soon as Dara gets up, he reaches for her wrist. Instead of grabbing her wrist though, he accidentally touches her skirt which if any were to see it would defiantly be something worth reporting.

"Um… Sorry." Now Ty was beginning to lose his cool. He just possibly ruined his career in not even a day. "I erm.. Didn't mean to reach there. My hand slipped." He attempts to explain, not really meaning to touch her like that.

Flame Mistress

Aurora Harper (following on from Ambre's post)

Unfortunately, that someone who was frozen was definitely not okay.*

After Roy had left, Aurora fell into an unstable state again. She kept on slipping in and out of consciousness, and the nurses had to keep on working non-stop to try and return her to her stable state. When Aurora did wake up, she shivered subconsciously, croaking out uninterpretable words. By the time Aurora had become stable again, it was already the afternoon. *

Her Pokémon had already thawed out hours ago, and watched with worried faces, especially Blaze, who had woken up long before anyone else and had been by Aurora's side since then.*

When she saw that Aurora had returned to a state of stability, she sighed with relief, and got up. Her mind was filled with revenge and hunger for the attacker that had frozen her dear master... Making sure that she was not noticed, she tiptoed out into the corridor, and set out for that Pokémon who had committed this crime.*

She had two candidates in mind - Roy and Rachel, who seemed to want to interrupt Aurora and Rick's relationship. Their Pokémon were probably the most likely to have done this. With that in mind, the Fox Pokémon set off.*

(OoC: I'm only gonna post with Irene until the end of lessons, because 1: I've time-skipped and 2: I'm out of ideas anyway.*

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Seth
PBA Academy

Seth had eaten his lunch in relative peace. He thought it might have been a good bonding time with his son at first. He could have let then each get to know each other better. But then, he would become an overbearing teacher. So he decided against it. After lunch, he walked out of the cafeteria and saw a group of students gathered around the bored. What could it be now. I swear, this school has a problem for causing trouble. Seth walked over and saw a notice that Irene had put up. Apparently, someone had been injured at the battlefield. Why can't we have a normal day here. First, a tentacruel attack, now frozen students.

He saw a girl be pushed down by another guy, only to be caught by Rick. He had to admit, his son had become a gentleman. All the more reason to get to know him. Hopefully, Yuki could forgive him for breaking her last command to him. Before he said anything, the girl kicked the guy in the head and knocked him uncousiouses. Well he kida deserved it, so Seth wasn't going to punish anyone. Seeing that group leave Seth stepped up to all the other students and said, "OK. Time to end this. I want you all to disperse to your classrooms. If your not there in four minutes, you will all be counted as absent." With that, everyone started scampering away like lab rats.

After this, he decided to go to Irene's classroom to see who was injured. All of the students were presnt, but Ms. Lopez was not. He waited for a second when Espeon came in and said, "The girl who was frozen is Aurora."

Aurora. The girl that Rick liked. She had already been in trouble on the first day, but now she was frozen. There were two options here. Either she did it on purpose to garner attention, or someone jealous of her did it for some reason. She was of course in Rick's group. They appeared special. They were all diverse, but still, something was different about them. Seth couldn't place his finger on it yet.

Then, Irene opened the door and walked in. Seth turned around and asked her, "Are you postitve that this was done to her or could she have possibly done it to herself. There has been alot of drama surrounding this girl, and I am not sure why. However, if someone else did freeze her, than they are in disastrous trouble. What shall we do to them?" Seth said these thing, but in the back of his mind, he thought, "I will not allow Aurora to be near my son."

OCC: Romeo and Juliet except that Romeo like Juliet and Juliet like Mark. Forbidden love that doesn't exist.

iStorm

Cory Royce

Cory glared at the clock, waiting for class to resume. Riolu on the other hand had started to play with some girl's Pokemon and had gotten to excited for Cory to accept.
"Riolu" he said sternly, keep it up an you're going in your Pokeball.
Riolu shot Cory an innocnent look and continued to play with the Pokemon.
"That's it" Cory muttered, he reached into his sports jacket pocket and retrieved a Pokeball. Oddly though, there was a slip of paper in there as well. Cory returned Riolu while looking at the paper intensely. He had never put a slip of paper in there. Perhaps he did it absentmindedly. Unfolding it, Cory dismissed his previous thought as the writing was far too neat to be his. Before he could read the the note, Rick approached him.
"A battle between the Riolu and Joy would be great. I can't wait."
"What?" Cory asked as Rick sat down beside him. "Oh right, that's great"

Cory looked down at the battlefield, still clutching the note. Perhaps someone had snuck it in his pocket as he had read the notice about some girl getting frozen. Looking cautiously at Rick, he slowly opened the note so only his eyes could see.

In the lounge there is an envelope for you tucked firmly underneath the right most chair. We hope you join our cause

~ The Crusaders

What the? Cory thought, Who are The Crusaders and what do they need me for? Cory shrugged the thought as he saw that Dara and Evan were about to battle. He slowly called out his Snivy, Cory liked to have one of his Pokemon out whenever possible.

Flame Mistress

Irene Lopez

Irene nodded. "I'm absolutely sure... I arrived seconds after she was frozen, and anyway, she's not the kind of girl who would want attention... She''s pretty shy, actually, she only seems to open up to people when she knows that she can fully trust them.
Also, if we do catch whoever froze Aurora, of course they will be in disastrous trouble... I expect them to get at least a in-school suspension, but maybe not getting expelled. We might be kind to them and just give them lines... hundreds, if not thousands of lines, I think," Irene added with a chuckle. "Anyway, we must not let any of the students hear about this, then the news would be spread, and no one would come. But anyway, just in case..."

On the notice next to them, Irene scribbled down another sentence: If you know anyone who refuses to come even though they have a Pokemon with an Ice-Type move, you must report them mmediately - so come if you don't want to be reported. If you ar, we'll just force you to come, anyway, so there's no point trying.

"Mayvbe I'm being a bit too harsh...?" Irene thought for a moment, but quickly shook the thought out of her mind. "Nah, it's fine,' she thought. She thenturned to Seth again. "So, I think Rick and Roy both like Aurora, and aurora likes Roy back, while Rachel likes Roy... Don't you?" she asked a bit randomly.

(OoC: Short post is short. Meh. also, nobody must hear this conversation. This means you, you characters with Pokemon that know Ice-Type moves.)

Buchou

filch some swag
Dara Radke

PBA CafeteriaPBA Classroom

Dara finished up her lunch as tossed it in the garbage. Her classmates had already began to leave. If she didn't hurry, she would be late once again. Not wanting to risk it, Dara attempted to rush passed everyone and back to the classroom. Kyuu, Mimi, and Waruta were in tow, all pumped yet nervous for the battle. However, she felt something brush against her bottom. Turning around, her face changed from her typical complexion to a bright red. The teacher she had met just a few minutes before had grabbed her skirt.

"M-Mr Ashford?!" She yelped, causing quite a scene. Dara didn't know how to react to such a situation, and the only thing she knew to do was cry out in shock. This had only happened a few times, but it was mostly stupid boys! Never a teacher.

However, he did apologise. Dara wasn't sure to be flattered someone would that or offended. She took the former. "It's all right Mr. Ashford.." Dara began shyly, fidgeting on the spot. Kyuu nudged at her leg, trying to get her to hurry up.

"Well um.. I really do have to go now..." Dara murmured, blushing harder. With a click of her heels, she began to run down the hallways back to the classroom. As she was sprinting, she happened to overhear a few students talk about Ms. Lopez's notice.

"Apparently, this is what it said: An accident has happened in Battlefield No. 2, she wrote down. It is unknown whether this incident was caused on purpose or now, but what is certain is that an Ice-Type attack froze a girl present in the battlefield. Therefore, I would like everyone who has a Pokémon with at least one Ice-Type move to come to my office tomorrow lunchtime, no exceptions. Thank you for your co-operation. Irene Lopez." The boy recited to his friend.

Both boys shook their heads, not sure of what to make of it. A girl was frozen? How could that possibly have been? They hadn't even been at the school a week yet and someone apparently had gotten into trouble.

"Mimi knows Ice Beam.. So I guess I'll have to stop by. However, it wasn't me because we haven't been around really anyone. Plus, we don't have this Ms. Lopez as a teacher, as she seems to teaching Pokemon Co-Ordinators and we're clearly wanting to be trainers!" Dara told Mimi to reassure her, whose ears had folded over her face in shame. Dara patted Mimi on the head and smiled.

The foursome reached the classroom right on time. Dara sat down, waiting for Mr. Sun to come to instruct for the next battle. This was her time to shine. Different feelings swirled inside of her; nervousness, excitement, determination, all the typical feelings one felt before an important battle.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Seth
PBA Classroom

"Mayvbe I'm being a bit too harsh...?" Irene said. Well maybe they were, but this was a serious matter. "Hm maybe we are, probably their is a better punishment." This led Seth to think about all the options avialble to teachers. Maybe they should ask Mr. Storm what her considered best.

Nah, it's fine,' she thought. She then turned to Seth again. "So, I think Rick and Roy both like Aurora, and aurora likes Roy back, while Rachel likes Roy... Don't you?" she asked a bit randomly. Wait, What does this have to do with punishments. This was just so random. But to think about it there was some sort of love geometric figure going on in that group. Hopefully, it works itself out. Anyways, "Yeah. I have seen that. I am hoping that both Roy and Aurora get together or Rachel and Roy get together, and the other girl just leaves Rick alone." He saw the confused look. He decided to elaborate.

"I am a little impartial to Rick. This is a secret, so I hope you can keep it, but Rick is my son. He doesn't know, because I was forbidden to see him growing up. Now that we are both in the school, I want to use this to my advantage to get to know him. However I'm not sure how to do this. The reason I'm not to keen on relationships with them is that all three seem to be a magnet for trouble. I want to keep him safe as a father, you know. Anyways, I am sorry for laying all of this on you. It is just great having someone to discuss this with, you know. Your closer to his age, so maybe you could give me some advice. Your about twenty correct? Wait. Excuse me. It is improper to ask a woman her age. "

Seth saw all the student waiting for class to begin. "Anyways, I am guessing it is time to start your class. If you don't mind, I will be standing in that corner," pointed to the far left, "just to see your teaching strategies. Have fun." With that, he walked over to said corner and sat down with Espeon to watch the battles.

OCC: You can respond to all of my sayings, I think I left it open enough to do that. If not, I will edit, I just wanted to make someone else know the secret, and get this day going. I am hoping that Irene and Seth could become great friends in the long run.

Flame Mistress

Irene Lopez

Irene nodded absent-mindedly to all his questions, but stopped when he said that Rick was his son. "What? He is?" she said out aloud, then covered her mouth. "Oops... Sorry," she added. "Actually, I think Aurora and Roy might start a relationship... It's so sweet to see these kids falling in love and making new friends."

"Also, I'm not 20, I'm 24," she responded to Seth's next question. "I secretly hope people might ask me how old I am, actually. It's so annoying when people think I'm something like a 17-year-old... Isn't it obvious that I'm 24?" Irene did not notice Seth's questioning stare.

Irene noticed all the students filing into their classrooms as well. "Yes, I must get going now. And I try to do my best to teach everyone fairly, although it's not exactly on the easy side. We've been doing Similar Combo Moves, and l'll be telling them to repeat the process with a different Pokémon..." Irene stopped, then continued on with a new thought. "Of course, I'm banning all Ice- and Water-Type moves, they have proved to be quite disastrous..."

Irene smiled. "Anyway, I had a great time talking to you!" she said brightly, then returned to her office to fetch her lesson plans and entered Battlefield No. 2, where the lesson was to be held.

Ambre

Power of Water
Rachel
PBA Classroom

Rachel was sitting in the classroom waiting for the class to start. She wondered where Roy and Aurora were. They were supposed to be on the battlefield, so she was expecting to see them first today. However, they wern't here. It was kida disappointing. Rachel wanted to talk to Roy and get to know him better. Even though she had a crush on him, what if they had nothing in common. They really hadn't had a conversation. Hopefully, that would change soon.

Then there was Rick and Cory. The supermodels of the campus. It was easy to tell that no boy could outshine them. They were the prettiest pretty boys that Rachel had ever seen. However, it is the good looking ones that are usually the meaniest. That is why she was a little standoffish. However, the way that Rick caught Rachel, the way he looked in her eyes, and the way he asked wether she was ok made her think that he was really a nice kid. However, how the h*** was he fourteen. He was like a giant. He is going to be atleast six foot six. You could automatically tell that. He still had seven years of growing left. He probably needed a tall girlfriend. Wait, Why am I thinkinh about this.

Anyways, where is Roy. Then a teacher entered the room and went to the far corner with an espeon. It was Dr. Jones. Then there was Ms. Irene who entered, ready to start class. Before she said anything, Roy entered behind her. There was no Aurora. OMG. the though finally clicked for Rachel. Aurora was the one who was frozen. How could someone do that. If it were me, it be understandable, because Aurora still purturbs me a little, but anyone else will be screwed.

Rachel got up from her seat and walked over to Roy. She told him, "If I am correct Aurora was frozen, right." After his answer she said, "I am going to help you find the culpurit and punish them. No one should be allowed to do that." She then gave him a hug. "Come on, it looks like Ms. Irene is ready to start class." Then she walked back over to the bleachers.

Flame Mistress

Irene Lopez

Irene shot a glare at Rachel and Roy. "No flirting in my class, please," she said, making the whole class snicker. Irene smirked smugly at this. She had a feeling that it was Rachel, for some reason.

"Anyway, I want you to try a different simple combination with another Pokémon... This time, it doesn't need to be the exact same moves, but they can be similar, for example, Rock with Ground, and Grass with Bug. Understood? Good." Irene surveyed the arena. Some people looked worried, while others looked bored or confident. "You all look ready - please start... Oh, and no Water- or Ice-Type Moves, please. They're too dangerous..."

Irene saw the students shuffle around, and most of them seemed not to want to use those moves anyway, in case someone else got frozen to death. They certainly did not want that.

Irene smiled as she watched the students try out different combos, and went around, giving tips and advice to her pupils.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
OOC: Sorry, had a bit of school workload and got distracted by dead island.

Mazu Sun
PBA ZA101

He had gotten Orlorn healed up and he was fine. He had decided to eat in peace and quiet and had grabbed his own food and his own pokemon food, which he had simply bought brands that had certain flavors to match certain personalities, and ate in the classroom. Once he and his pokemon finished eating, he returned them and went into his office that was slightly hidden behind the bleachers on the left side of the room. While it was a typical setup of an office, a few shelves with various things and a few pokeplushes which he made a face at. He set about devising a homework plan since it was indeed a strategy class and not really a battling class. He lost track of time a bit and when he checked the clock in the office, it was a little past 12:30pm. He sighed and put away his planner and walked out of his office, seeing most of the students already back and waiting on him. Well, he won’t explain why he was a bit late, but he will start class.

“Sorry, I was busy planning things. Since we have one more match to do for the day, we will do the match first and then discuss a bit about the strategies used in these battles. After that, I will dismiss you for the day. You will not have to worry about homework for this week. However, do expect to receive work outside of class in our second meeting. Now, will Dara and Evan come forth and we’ll begin this one on one match. Same rules apply as before.” He waited for both trainers to come forth before saying, “Begin!”

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
(OOC: I'm going to complicate the love whatever-shape we already have)

Evan Redwood

Mr Mazu entered the class and addressed them, saying no homework (yay) and that we would have one more battle and then talk about battle tactics. A perfect day by Evan's school standards. He surved his team, and decided that no matter what Dara picked, he would go with Pachy.

Walking up to the battle field, he took his place on the left side. He looked over to Dara. Which of her pokemon would she use? This will be a good battle. he thought. She must be really strong. She's cute too. he blushed a little as he thought that, but it was true. He stole a quick glance at her face.

Snapping out of it, he said "Good luck Dara. I have a feeling this will be a great battle. Pachy, front and center!" The rock headed pokemon charged onto the battlefield, bellowing and roaring in confidence and arrogance. He was ready to take on the world.

Buchou

filch some swag
OOC: Well... this just got interesting! She's gonna be oblivious ahaha.

This will probably be the last post before my surgery tomorrow morning. I should be better by Sunday!

Dara Radke
PBA Classroom

Dara managed to reach Mr. Sun's classroom. She felt a bit bad walking ahead of Mr. Ashford, but she didn't want to get in trouble or be late for her first battle. Kyuu and Waruta were pumped for battle, conversing among one another. Mimi still hid behind Dara, who sighed. Hopefully Mimi wouldn't be shy once the battle started. As Dara was patting Kyuu, she happened to look over towards her new rival, Evan. For some reason or another, he was looking at her. As their eyes met, he glanced away. Dara tilted her head in confusion, just thinking he was trying to figure out which Pokemon she would put. He wished her luck and Dara smiled.

"Good luck too you too. Regardless of who wins, let's still be friends all right? Rivals can be friends, right?" She smiled more, the afternoon sun radiating off her face.

Just as she was about to say something else, Mr. Sun interrupted her and reminded her that she was about to battle. Dara had to think suddenly, as she hadn't decided who was to battle first. Making a brash choice, she figured she'd start out wit Waruta, like she normally did. If she didn't, Dara knew Waruta would somehow manage to force himself into the battle.

"All right Waruta, time to shine! Let's go!" She shouted, waiting for Mr. Sun to ok the fight. Once he did, Waruta spun onto the field in his shell. Popping out, he took his stance on the opposite site of the battle field and waited for his trainer to issue a command.

"Let's start with a rain dance!" Dara shouted.

Waruta began to do a strange dance, clouds beginning to form overhead. The rain clouds darkened until they formed storm clouds. A rain drop began to fall followed by another until a downpour began. Waruta began to feel stronger, his water type moves' power increasing due to the rain.

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Roy Hopper

After leaving Aurora in the nurse's office and getting his pass, Roy made his way to the Coordinating classroom. Everything that had happened made him pretty late, so he tried to get to class as soon as possible.

I really hope she's okay, he thought to himself, because if she isn't, the person responsible is going to pay dearly. He clenched his fist, another surge of anger hitting him. He slowly let it go once he was about to enter the classroom, where he saw a note on the wall. It read:

An accident has happened in Battlefield No. 2. It is unknown whether this incident was caused on purpose or now, but what is certain is that an Ice-Type attack froze a girl present in the battlefield. Therefore, I would like everyone who has a Pokémon with at least one Ice-Type move to come to my office tomorrow lunchtime, no exceptions. Thank you for your co-operation. Irene Lopez.

He entered the room, handed Mrs. Lopez his pass, and went to sit down. On his way over, Rachel walked up to him.

"If I am correct Aurora was frozen, right." she asked. Roy simply nodded, and she began talking again. "I am going to help you find the culpurit and punish them. No one should be allowed to do that." She then gave him a hug. "Come on, it looks like Ms. Irene is ready to start class." The two of them went over to their seats.

"No flirting in my class, please," Mrs. Lopez said, causing the entire class to snicker. Roy turned beet red, completely embarrassed. Roy listened as the teacher gave instructions, ending with "You all look ready - please start... Oh, and no Water- or Ice-Type Moves, please. They're too dangerous..." Roy got up, then began formulating his combo.

Flame Mistress

(OoC: THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU)

Irene Lopez

Irene looked around, helping out the amateurs and giving tips and advice. She saw the girl who had got along quite well in the morning, and decided to talk to her. What was her name...? Yes, Julia, that was it.

Julia had a visibly worried look on her face. "Miss, is Aurora alright?" she asked. Irene shook her head. "Well, I don't really know, since I don't know much about what effects status ailments have on humans, but I do hope she's feeling better," Irene replied.

Julia clenched her fists at this. "I'm gonna kill whoever did that to Aurora," she growled with a determined voice. Irene grinned nervously at this. "...Well, it's nice to see you caring about your friend, but I think you'd be better off practising your combo, no?" Irene said.

At this, Julia returned to her Pokémon with a "hmph", and carried on practising, letting Irene continue as well.

Eventually, she came to Roy, who was busily trying to put together a combo. He was doing pretty well, so Irene considered just letting him make do on his own. However, an idea popped into her mind that made he approach him.

Irene tapped Roy's shoulder lightly. He turned around, with a rather startled look on his face. "Roy," Irene said with a serious tone in her voice, "please tell me exactly what happened when you were with Aurora this lunchtime."

Ambre

Power of Water
Rachel
PBA Classroom

Rachel was confussed. Super confused. What did Ms. Irene mean when she said no us of water and Ice moves. That was the bases of Rachel's team. What was Rachl going to do. There were no contrast moves that came to her mind. Then, Hope came out of her pokeball sensing the trainers distress. Hope looked at Rachel with deep understanding and patted her leg. Then an idea came to Hope.

Hope push a little at Rachel, which caused the trainer to look down at her. Then she said, " Happ Happy Happiny." Rachel was just dumfounded and replied, "Hope, you know I love you, but I don't have telekinesis or can understand pokemon speech, so what are you trying to say." Hope just kept replying Happy to the frustration of Rachel. "Why don't you just show me."

Hope went to a spot and started using refresh. A move Rachel didn't know she had. Her body started glittering as she fix her ailments. After that a sweet aroma filled the air. That just made everyone feel calm and augmented Happiny's cuteness. Aww, she was just so cute.This was an excellent combination.

"Excellent job Hope. I can't believe you came up with that. Lets go show Ms. Irene." However, when they turned around, Irene was getting ready to talk to Roy.

Fukubuchou

('ε') フーン
Ty Ashford
PBA Classroom

Ty couldn't believe that he touched a cute student like that. He felt like a dirty old pervert not. He blushes and silently thanks whatever is out there that he didn't get caught by another student or faculty member. He tries to ignore any possible feelings for Dara, he couldn't let this get farther than student and teacher. It was wrong, a teacher and a student to be together. He was going to have to be strict with himself, these feelings were going to go away eventually anyways.

Ty then remembers Dara mentioning something about a battle. Student battles usually were awful but he couldn't help but to be curious. He wanted to see if this cute student could actually battle or if she was just a trainer because Pokemon were cute or whatever. His Lilipup eagerly waits for him to make a decision on what to do; it was bored of just standing there lost in thought.

"Let's go see that battle Terii." He tells his Pokemon.

Terii barks in delight, feeling excited that they were going to finally do something. They go to the battle scene by following other students. There was a rather large crowd surrounding the battle. He sighs as it seems that it has already started. He watches as Dara makes her first move. He was rather impressed that her Squirtle knew such a useful move. Maybe this battle was going to be good after all.