• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle Academy Redo

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Roy Hopper - S.S. Maria

"I'm Aurora. Sorry about me and my Drifloon - we thought we were late..." the girl who's name was Aurora said as soon as she got she got up.

"Roy," he answered,trying to be polite. "From Lilycove City." As soon as those words came out of his mouth he began thinking to himself. "Lilycove? Did I just tell her I was from Lilycove? We...I...left that life behind, so why would I mention it to her? There's just something about her that seemed... trustworthy. She seems somewhat timid and shy, almost like me. Realizing he had zoned out, he quickly came back into focus. Mari had finished introducing herself and Tim, and Aurora's Eevee had joined the chat session with the other pokemon.

"Aurora, are you sure you're ok? You fell pretty hard, so I just want to make sure. But if you say you're fine, I'll take your word for it." he said, turning to walk towards the group of pokemon. "Blu," he called, "let's go see if we can find some practice space so we can practice." He then turned towards the other trainers. "If you guys want to come along, you can, in case you wanted to do some training, that way we can all use the same space and we wont use all of the arenas. If not, then I'll see you later!" He then began walking down the hall marked with the sign "arenas", but stopped when he realized his pokemon wasn't following him.

"Swablu Blu!" cried sadly, is if it wanted to, surprisingly, spend more time with the other pokemon, specifically Castform.

Roy sighed. "Come on Blu, you can talk to Castform later! We'll be living on an island with them after all!" Hey started walking again, the Swablu reluctantly following.

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Suddenly, Akoto heard the Fog Horn.

"Ack, i must almost be time to leave! Lets head over to the boat. Wouldnt want to be late!"

But then, Yo-yo suddenly jumped off Akoto's shoulder, and started running to the boat faster then HE did!

"Y-Yo-yo! Slow down, wait for me!" He shouted at Yo-yo.

Akoto had to use all his strength to catch up to Yo-yo, and before he knew it, he at the boat!
He flashed his ticket at the sailor, showing him that he belonged on the boat.

"Akoto Yenron sir."

He was allowed to pass by, and noticed a sign telling where the rooms and battlefield were.

"Head left for rooms, head right for the battlefield.......alright left it is-"

When Yo-yo heard this, he bolted to the right. He knew the battlefield was there.

"Hey! Yo-yo! Urrgghh.........Come on get back here!" He said as he started running after him.

Yo-yo had bumped into numerous people, with Akoto apoligizing to every single one as he passed them by, trying to catch up to the energetic Aipom.

"Grr.....Jolt, get out and stop Yo-yo!" Akoto yelled as he threw a pokeball in the air.
Out came Jolt the Luxio, who started running as he was unleashed. He started shooting many shock waves, some actually hitting people!
"ACK! Jolt whatch where your aiming! Sorry ma'am, sorry mister, sorry-" Akoto said as he kept apologizing to everyone getting shocked.

Yo-yo managed to reach the battlefield area and managed to jump on a middle aged man with white hair's head. Jolt then fired a shock wave at Yo-yo, hitting the man in the proccess.

"AHHHH! JOLT NO!" Akoto yelped.

Yo-yo fell from the mans head, and hit the ground.

Akoto rushed over to Yo-yo, picked him up, and then looked at the man, completely humiliated.

"Mister......im so sorry....." He said, wondering what the man would say.

"Arrgh, i knew i shouldnt have sent out Jolt...." He thought to himself.

"My Luxio.......has a bit of an attitude problem and can be a little arrogant sometime...." He told the man.

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Maku Sun
S.S. Maria Battlefield

He was admiring the handiwork of the battlefield. It was fairly large, allowing most pokemon to move around with ease without ever leaving the battle field. The floor shined a bit, making it a bit hazardous for speedy pokemon since it would be slippery. He was about to head towards a seat when something landed on his head, causing him to stumble. Before he could even reach around and grab whatever it was that was on his head when his body started shrieking in pain from an electric attack. He collapsed onto the floor, refusing to let himself shout in pain as his whole body tingled for a while. The young teenager who had bumped into him earlier came up and picked up what he recognized now as an aipom, apologized to him for his luxio’s arrogant attitude, but this little stunt deserved a punishment.

Gingerly, he sat up, wincing as a few muscles twitched uncontrollably briefly before fading away to a mere twitch. He slowly stood up and gave a cold glare that could freeze fire pokemon and said in a controlled voice, with a hint of anger in his tone, “I think an attitude adjustment is required for your luxio and you need to learn to keep a better hand on your pokemon. With stunts like these, you will never make it to the league if you can’t even keep a handle on your pokemon if your pokemon does whatever it pleases. You will battle me as soon as I regain full motion and the boat has set off. It will be a one on one battle with you using your luxio and me using one of my own. There will be no time limit and battle will be over when our pokemon can no longer battle, understood!?”

iStorm

Cory Royce

The fog horn blared a second time as Cory reached and grabbed a ticket from his pocket to show the man at the ramp. After being approved he slowly walked into the ship, observing the various people. He quickly noted the locations of the rooms and the battle field when he spotted an identical copy of himself running towards a group of trainers and their Pokemon. It took a second for him to piece the puzzle before he fumbled for one of his Pokeballs and started chasing his Pokemon.*
"Zorua!" he called, "Zorua get back here!"
Zorua snickered and jumped into the air as he reached the group. As he jumped into the air his body glowed purple and he landed as an Eevee. An identical copy to one that was already there.*
Cory caught up to his mischievous Pokemon, just as Zorua was running around with the other Pokemon.*
"I'm incredibly sorry" he apologized, " Zorua can be, like that" he reached forward to call his Pokemon back but decided against it as Zorua returned to his side and changed back to his normal form. He looked down to see Zorua sitting as innocent as can be, wagging his tail.*
"As I said, I'm sorry" Cory repeated himself while giving Zorua a stern look.*

Aaron Scott

Scott quickly gulped the rest of his drink and tossed the plastic bottle into the nearest trash can. It hit the far rim and bounced into the bag. Scott smiled to himself and headed back to the ship, followed by his ever so loyal Infernape.*
Scott could have easily grabbed a drink from the ship's bar, but being out on the harbor allowed him to see the trainers better he thought. He could see which of them had been early like him, which ones were right on time and which were too late. Yes he could have analyzed that on board as well, but here he could see them board as well. He could watch their mannerisms as they showed the sailor their ticket. Scott could have been doing this, but instead he decided to look out at the ocean for a change. It was rarely ever he got to see the vast expanse of glistening water. He took in a deep breath and enjoyed the ocean side air. A second horn blared, this time not scaring Scott, and he started to make his to the boarding ramp. Seeing the many people flock to the ship at once, Scott grabbed on of many Poke Balls and returned his Infernape.*
He flashed his ticket a second time and decided to see if any battles were taking place. *As he entered the room his attention was caught by an Aipom running amuck, followed by a Luxio and a trainer. Scott softly chuckled as the Luxio electrified the Aipom and a white haired man. The trainer seemed to be apologizing like crazy to all those around.*
"If it were me" Scott started as he walked up behind the trainer, "I wouldn't let my Pokemon run loose if they can't listen to my commands. Nor would I attempt to catch it with a Pokemon that can't aim properly. But that's just me"

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Ryouta and Sori
Slateport harbor

The big teen looked down as Sori held out his hand. "No, i prefer it when people walk by me and don't ask me about my health or my hat. I like to think that people have the maturity to walk by someone and not question them about their hobbies or heath. I tilt my hat to show that i do not wish to speak with people. Go away, little child" The kid said sternly turning away from Sori.

Catching up with him Ryouta grabbed Sori by the ear. "Im sorry about him. Were thinking about getting a leash." Cloud blinked in agreement as Ryouta pulled Sori away from the bench. "I really do question your stupidity Sori when you walk up to the biggest most meanest looking guy here. You couldnt have bothered a teacher or something?" Ryouta shook his head disaprovingly. The sound of the horn shook them up as some of the passengers started to board the ship. "Well we'de better get on our way."

Walking up the ramp Ryouta made sure that Cloud wasnt having any trouble getting past the bustling crowd, but the pokemon was doing fine on its own. Ryouta and Sori flashed their tickets at the post man. "Ah heres a sign. Lets see.." Ryouta read the sign saying left for rooms and right for the battlefield. "Well Sori I think we should put our stuff up before we go on battling..Sori?" Halfway down the right hall Sori was already eyeing trainers for a battle.

"Dont go on battling someone you think is strong, you know how you always lose." Ryouta mocked. Sori looked at Ryo with a smile. "Yeah right you know Im best when it comes to battling and Ill show you." Sori scanned the room for a decent person to fight. A bunch of kids checking out an eevee wouldnt do. "Hah there, Ill bet you ten dollars that I can beat that guy!" Sori pointed to an older guy with white messy hair. He was looking at trainers. He must be here with his grandson or something Ryouta thought.

Sori was about to head over to the man when a young teens Luxio came over and shocked the man. The man, not caring about the students apology, it seemed, looked at the boy that made even Sori freeze. "Whatever I still wanna challenge him.." The man stood up and challenged the trainer with a Luxio to a battle. "Well Sori it seems you can battle him." Ryouta smirked.

"Grr will someone just battle me!" Sori yelled.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

Aurora Harper

"Trainer or Co-Ordinator?" Mari asked.*

Oh great, now there were two more people Aurora had to talk to.*

"Well... Co-Ordinator," Aurora said quietly. "And I found Cyan - that's Eevee's name - on the streets in a box, when she was really little. Let me see... Um... Eight years ago? Well... My mum was alive then..." Aurora stopped at the thought of her mother.*

"What happened to her?" Mari asked.*

"She got killed by a serial killer... Well, he'd been disguised as her co-worker, so she thought she could trust him..." Aurora told her. "That's why I don't trust anyone either, nobody except for my dad and my Pokémon, so goodbye." Aurora pondered about saying that, but thought better of it. Roy, Mari and Tim all looked quite nice to her.*Her father had sent her here for a reason, after all: to make new friends.

A sudden thought struck Aurora. "Wait... Shouldn't we getting on the boat?" she asked.*

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Mari Vilum & Tim Wolfe

"Oh, wow." Mari said about what had happened to Aurora's mother. "That's too bad." Mari didn't really know what else to say at that point.

"Wait, shouldn't we be getting on the boat?" Aurora asked.

"Yes, yes we should." Tim answered. The group of trainers started to get on the boat, when suddenly, another Eevee appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, to play with the Pokemon.

"Now where did that come from?" Tim asked to no one in particular.

He soon got his answer. "Zorua! Zorua get back here!" A voice called. At that point, the second Eevee changed back into a Zorua, and walked over to the source of the voice, another Male trainer. "I'm sorry." Zorua's trainer said. "Zorua can be like that." Zorua sat there with an innocent expression.

"That's alright. It happens. "Tim answered.

"As I said, I'm sorry." As he gave his Pokemon a stern look.

"Ok, I'm Mari, that's Tim, and that's Aurora." Mari said, pointing to each person. "Might as well get these introductions out of the way and get on the boat before it leaves without us."

Last edited:

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
The fog horn sounded, alerting that the ship was about to set sail. Richard walked in an orderly fashion with everybody else in line, flashed the employee his ticket, and boarded the ship. Inside the ship, Richard was impressed by the scenery, decorations, and the overall class of the ship. He spotted a sign that said “Rooms 59 - 80 à.” He walked to his room, 65, and started to settle himself in on the boat.

“I feel guilty not letting anybody out on the dock while everyone else had fun with their pokemon.” He thought to himself. “But Graveler doesn’t care much, Dewgong will be happy once she’s swimming, and Magnezone will be fine once the battles start.” He laid down on the bed to test how comfy it is. “Just as good at home.” He thought to himself.

Richard then made his way to the battle deck where he already saw many anxious trainers ready eager to battle, some of them obviously will be his students this year, so this could be a great time to scout the class. But he remembered that he had orders not to reveal his identity as a teacher until classes start.

He saw his fellow teachers, Mr. Sun and Mr. Scott already inside the arena. It always perplexed Richard as to how Mr. Sun’s hair could already be so white and greasy at age 30. Not feeling like picking out the challenge, Richard patiently waited for somebody to challenge him.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Laura Santaro, Slateport City main street

Faces on the street of Slateport City all snapped to attention to see Laura sprinting for her dear life towards the Slateport Harbour where the boat was docked to take her to her new home, the Pokemon Battle Academy.

She wasn't late by any stretch of the word, but all she knew was that she had to get to the boat before it left. She didn't show any signs of feeling tired. There was no time for tiredness when you're "late".

Meanwhile, in one of the cabins of the ship, Mandy Redorit, Laura's best friend and adoptive sister, sat lazily on her bed checking her phone every five seconds, for any indication as to where Laura may be.

"Th-there it is!!" Laura gasps in relief as she runs through the doors of the shipyard, running past multiple trainers who just stare in confusion. Laura limps in exhaustion up the stairs and knocks effortlessly on Mandy's cabin door, falling to her knees n the process.

Mandy opens the door and is sighs with relief to see Laura, and helps her to her feet. "Where the hell have you been!? We were supposed to meet in the harbour an hour ago." Laura catches her breath and sits on Mandy's bed. Laura was dressed in a red and green striped vest with a white miniskirt and green boots. Mandy, on the other hand wore a simple red t-shirt with blue denim shorts and white sandals.

"Remember that Slateport Burrito i ate for lunch?" Laura pants.

Mandy nods and rolls her eyes. "The one i said looked like crap and you'd be feeling the effects of it REALLY soon?"

Laura nods in embaressment and clutches her stomach. "...yeah, it reached me pretty quick. After we split up to look around for a bit, i felt it coming and SPRINTED to the bathroom. Once i finally came outta there, i looked at my watch and realised how late i was..."

Mandy's jaw drops. "You were in there THAT LONG!?"

Laura nods tiredly, then lies back on the bed and gently massages her stomach. "Oh my God... i am NEVER eating fast food from Slateport EVER again..."

Mandy sits down next to Laura. "You thought you were late? The boat's not setting off for a bit yet."

Laura angrily jumps to her feet. "You're KIDDING me!?" Laura's anger turns to a sigh. "I get here at 500mph because i thought the boat was setting off any minute..."

"Hey, i TRIED calling you!" Mandy says.

Laura blushes and looks away. "Well, i couldn't exaclty answer with where i was, could i?"

Mandy groans and opens the door. "You coming for a walk with me?"

Laura nods. "Sure."

The girls walk out of their cabin and walk around the deck, looking curiosly at the ship and its inhabitants as they walked by. They head towards the door leading to the outer deck.

"There's some pretty cute guys here..." Mandy smirks, adjusting the top of her shirt.

Laura laughs and rolls her eyes. "You always have the same tricks, don't you?"

Mandy laughs and puts her arm around Laura's shoulder. "And WHAT'S wring with that? Come on now, i bet you i could pull ANY guy on this boat-"

Laura doesn't hear what mandy says after that, as she is distracted by a very familiar-looking girl standing on the outside deck, gazing out to the sea. She had long brown hair and wore a flowery green and blue dress.

Laura blinks. "Chloe...?"

Laura gazes at the girl in disbelief and slowly starts to walk towards the outer deck.

"LAURA!!" Mandy jerks Laura's shoulder back, finally gaining her attention. Laura quickly turns back to look at the outer deck, but the girl was no longer there... was there EVER anybody there?

"Didn't you hear what i just said?" Mandy says loudly, getting Laura's focus back once again. "I said, do you wanna go downstairs and look at the stores?"

Laura finally gathers her thoughts and looks at Mandy. "Sure..."

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Jones

The annoying kid was pulled off by his friend, who quickly apologized for his friend. The two walked towards the boat, as did the white man. Alright, so he MIGHT be a teacher. Nah, he's too old. Then again, fossil pokemon are some of the oldest pokemon, and they are the only ones Halt uses, minus Psyco. Walking towards the boat, Halt lifted his hat enough for the ticket man to see his face along with his ticket. "Halt Jones" said halt to the ticket man. Walking past him, Halt observed that a large amount of the passengers were heading to the battlefield, but no one heading to the rooms. Halt wanted to battle, but first he had to put his bag somewhere safe...wait a minute...these rooms have no locks...oh. Halt sighed in frustration, as he attempted to open a room. It wasn't that it was locked, it was that it was just...open. Angry, Halt left the dorr wide open and headed to the battlefield, to hopefully burn some steam.

As he was headed in the direction of the battlefield, Scuttle got very anxious, and suddenly bolted out from his fedora and headed for the deck. "SCUTTLE! Get back here!" shouted Halt. He ran off in the direction of the shiny Anorith, shouting for it to stop. Finally reaching the deck, Halt grapped Scuttle by its tail, and lifted it into the air. "Come on Scuttle. You know better than to do that." Scuttle looked down, its eyes truely sad. Halt sighed, and put the little pokemon into his bag. Looking at the dock, Halt noticed three teens just getting their tickets checked. One had a Castform, the male. One female had an Eevee, and the other female had a Jigglepuff, or whatever its called. "Hmm....Psyco..." spoke Halt in a quiet calm tone. Out from his bag popped a female Ralts, who looked like she was sleeping. "Looks like you get to battle first..." Turning to the male of the group, Halt called out "Hey kid with the Cartform! When you get up here, how about a battle, hmm?"

OOC: as a note, i have the ability, as co-GM, to bunny some characters minorly, like having the group of three getting tickets checked.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Ryouta and Sori
SS Maria battledeck

"Grr will someone just battle me?!" Sori yelled. Ryouta turned to looked at him. "Will you be quiet Sori, you dont want everyone here to think that were weird or something, do you?" Ryouta asked.

"Nah I just want a battle, with anyone." Sori exclaimed. "That old dude didnt work out so lets see." Sori turned to see another older guy just walking into the room.

"There, Im gonna battle him." Sori ran up to the man. "Hey mister battle me, and dont say no just because you think your gonna lose to me!" Sori looked up at the man with sparkling eyes. Ryo walked up to Sori. "Whatever Sori. If you want to fight some guys whos like three times your age go ahead. Oh and our bets still on by the way." Ryouta walked away ignoring anything Sori had to say after that. "So what do ya say will you battle me?" Sori asked.

Ryouta walked up to the group of kids with the eevee and Zorua. He had wanted to talk to them earlier but Sori had screwed it up by annyoing the cowboyish kid. "Hey fellow classmates." Ryouta said cooly. "Im Ryouta and this is my partner Cloud. The Riolu looked up and waved. "So I see you have an eevee." Ryouta smiled.

"Hey kid with the Cartform! When you get up here, how about a battle, hmm?" The kid from earlier said. Ryouta turned to see what the kid would say next.

Last edited:

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Akoto was at a loss for words. The man gave him an entire speech, saying that with stunts like these that wont get him into the league and implied that he didnt have control over his pokemon. Then then he suddenly demanded a battle after he raigained mobility and the boat had taken off. He even told him the pokemon he was supposed to use!

After he heard this, Jolt growled at the man harshly, not liking being insulted. Small sparks began to emenate from him as he growled.

"I think its best you came back Jolt." Akoto said as he quickly returned him before he could cause anymore trouble.

"Ah...........er.........wha? Mister you really want to battle me? It was an accid-" Akoto then paused for a minute, thinking of how mad he would be if he was shocked by an electric attack at random.

"Well.......alright i guess ill battle you......its the least i can do.......oh, but can we use two pokemon? Not a doubles battle. It'll still be a one on one battle, but i also want to give my Aipom a chance to battle as well. Thats pretty much the reason he bolted over here in the first place......" Akoto said as he waited for the mans response.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Tim Wolfe

After (finally) getting onboard the S.S. Maria, and getting their tickets checked, Mari and Tim tried to figure out what to do next.

It didn't take long for them to decide. "Hey, kid with the Castform! When you get up here how about a battle hmm?" A voice had called out.

Tim looked up to see who it was that spoke. He saw an older boy who was wearing a fedora and had a Ralts peeking out from his bag. He then looked to his Castform. "Well Casty, are you ready to battle?"

The weather Pokemon smiled "Castform!" He said happily, he then floated over and sat on Tim's shoulder.

"Alright!" Tim said while patting his Pokemon on the head. "Challenge accepted." He called back to the boy who challenged him.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Jones

Halt smiled. This kid had no idea what he was getting himself into. Castforms were known for their special attack stat, but little else. Psyco would have an easy time, espacially when she started buffing herself up. "Alight, this deck should be good. not too many people here, and i think the battlefield's taken." suggested Halt. Psyco popped out of the bag, and stared at the weak looking Castform. It was male, but that didn't mean that she had to let up. Most males she defeats complan that she was too hard on them. THis weak looking Castform would be a since. Halt could tell she was fired up for battle. He walked over to the oppisite side of the deck, and she walked in front of him. "One-on-one, Psyco versus your Castform, sound good?"

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
OOC: Italics are mental commands due to Mazu's slightly unique battle style. Other than that, he doesn't really have true telepathy of communicating and understanding pokemon. Think of it sort of like anabel's battling strategy in the battle frontier.

OOC 2: Got sniped, changed post.

Mazu Sun
S.S. Maria, Battlefield

Mazu grumbled a bit before deciding to concede to his request. “Very well, we will do a two on two battle, no substitution. The round ends when either pokemon faints, we will then switch our pokemon. Is that fair with you?” He didn’t bother waiting for his reply as he walked slowly, wincing slightly as his muscles felt tight and his nerves had yet to stop tingling. He eventually made it to one side of the battlefield, but didn’t get in the box. The ship horn blared three times, signling that it was now leaving the harbor. He took out a regular pokeball, containing his absol and released him from the pokeball. Yenmo appeared from the pokeball in a semi-battle stance. He didn’t let out a roar or anything, but looked at Mazu. Mazu gave a nod and sent a telepathic message, “We will be battling this teenager soon and teach him to have better control of his pokemon." Yenmo nodded and sat down on his haunches and glared at the trainer he was going to be battling soon.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Mari Vilum & Tim Wolfe

"That's fine with me." Tim answered while smiling politely. Tim took his place on his side of the field. Casty stood in front of him. He was eager to battle, and he had a look of determination on his face.

Mari got out of the way, and found a nearby chair to sit in and watch the battle. "Good luck." She said as she waved to her friend. She had watched Tim battle with his Castform before. He was known for changing the weather, and using it to his advantage. Things would often get crazy.

"You start." Tim said.

iStorm

Cory Royce

Cory quickly recalled Zorua as he re-boarded the ship and stuffed the Poke Ball back into his pocket.
"I'm Cory" he introduced himself as he followed the group down to the battle field. He looked around the room which had filled up with many young trainers looking to find a battle. Before he knew it, Cory noticed the young teen that had introduced himself as Tim already had a battle arranged. Cory looked around again and wondered about challenging anyone. On one hand, he didn't necessarily want to battle at the moment. On the other hand, it might be a good time to get some battle practice in for his newly hatched Riolu. Thinking of Riolu, Cory decided that this could be a good time to get him used to larger crowds. So he dug back into his jacket pocket and retrieved a Poke Ball. He enlarged the Poke Ball and called out Riolu. Frightened by the crowd, Riolu clung to Cory's leg.
"Hey, it's okay" Cory said, leaning over to picking up Riolu, " You'll be okay"
He followed Mari and took a seat beside her.
"Meet Riolu, he just hatched the other day"

Aaron Scott

Scott chuckled as the white haired man disciplined the young trainer and then proceeded to challenge him to a battle. Scott glanced behind him and sat down in the seat the white haired man attempted to occupy. I hope he humiliates the kid. He deserves it. . Scott rested his head against the wall behind his seat and looked up at the ceiling. He longed to be back home, or at least on land. He could tolerate boats but didn't overly like them. He wiped his face with his right hand and looked around the room. It seemed as if every young trainer was challenging others to battle. Let's just see if any challenge me. As he was looking around the room, he noticed an older man who stuck out like white on black in a room filled with young trainers. Most likely another teacher Scott thought to himself, or a grandfather. Scott noticed the older man had been looking over at his direction and so slightly waved his left hand. Being in a room full of young trainers, Scott felt a little uncomfortable. He didn't mind young trainers, just a whole bunch of them while being excited was another thing. A class size of young trainers is the max he wanted to deal with. His gaze returned to the battle field in anticipation of the battle starting soon.

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Roy Hopper

"Well Blu, I guess they aren't coming." Roy said to his pokemon as they entered the arena. But apparently, they had managed to beat them there, as he quickly noticed Mari sitting in the stands, and Tim was on one of the fields, across from a slightly older trainer wearing a fedora. As soon as Blu saw Tim's Castform, she immediately perked up, glad to see its friend.

"Blu! Blu Blu Swa!" she cried, cheering for Casty. Roy walked over to the stands, taking a seat next to Mari.

"Hey Mari, nice to see you again." He then looked at the trainer next to her, who had a young-looking dog-like pokemon clinging to his leg. "Oh hi, my name's Roy, and yours is?" he asked the trainer politely.

Flame Mistress

Aurora Harper

Now, Aurora was quite lost in this huge ship, with no one in particular to follow. She wandered around the corridors with Cyan at her heels. On her way, she somehow managed to find her Cabin Room - Room 47. Quickly entering the rather-spacious-for-a-cabin-room, she left her luggage there and continued on her little adventure around the ship.

She found the canteen, the lounge, and many other great facilities, but none of them were as impressive as the last room Aurora stumbled upon; the great, majestic Battle Arena, where two boys, one whom she recognised as Tim, were getting ready to battle. Finding Maribslong the sidelines as well, she decided to watch with her and slipped into the seat next to her, along with Cyan. "So, what's happening?" Aurora asked curiously, having opened up to the girl.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Jones

"Alright. Psyco, use Lucky Chant" commanded Halt. Psyco put her hands together, and started chanting, protecting her from critical attacks. At the same time, she began use Calm Mind, in order to increse her special defense and offense. "Now, use teleport!" continued Halt, smiling. Psyco spun around in a flirtaous mannor before vanishing. She reappeared behind the Casform, and fired a Confusion before it had the chance to doudge. She teleported again, reappearing in front of the Castform, and stuck her tougue out in a teasing mannor.

"As you can see, Psyco was trained for battle, and my plan was to fight someone...how you would say....more experienced than someone like you." scofted Halt. Psyco laughed at the Castform, as she expected no challenge from him. Suddenly, Halt's hat vibrated, and a shiny anorith pocked it's head out from his hat.