• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle Academy Redo

Buchou

filch some swag
Dara Radke, Waruta the Squirtle, and Kyuu the Eevee

About to apply to the boy's comment about the Eevees, she noticed that things had gone from bad to worse. Dara was amazed at how crazy the situation had gotten in only a matter of seconds. From an egg nearly cracking to two trainers falling off the boat, with another one diving to save them. Looking over the rail, Dara bit her lip in hopes that they would all resurface all right.

"Thank Arceus.." She mumbled, sighing in relief.

She would have helped, had she not been too nervous to ruin her uniform. Kyuu and Waruta stared in amazement as well, impressed at now strong Halt Jones really was. Dara slid down the rail of the boat and raced to the shore.

"Are you guys all right..?" She asked them, pulling out two towels from her bag.

Waruta tilted his head in confusion, not sure what the big deal was with falling into the water.

<What's the problem with water? It's fun! I don't see the big deal!>

Kyuu, rolling her eyes, replied back to him. <Those two almost could have drowned and the poor Swablu over there was having a heart attack. Not all of us are mermaids, like you Waruta.>

Flame Mistress

Cyan and Blaze

Blaze quickly jumped out of Rick's arms, and rushed to the aid of Aurora, with Cyan close behind her. "Oh no, she's not moving! She must've been poisoned!" Blaze cried.

By now, more people were gathering around the three people, one who had saved both trainers somehow, and the other whom Aurora had tried to saved, panicking and muttering "this is all my fault" over and over again, looking like a wreck.

"Someone help her! Please!" Blaze yelled, but Cyan held her back. "Blaze, remember, only a few humans can understand our language like Aurora," she sadly stated, shaking her head.

Hope was beginning to diminish as Aurora did not stir, and now more and more people were panicking, trying to find help. If only, if only someone had some medicine...

Just then, Blaze had an idea. If Rick had Oran Berries, he would probably have Pecha Berries, too! Immediately she jumped back into Rick's arms and said in Pokémon language: "Please can you help our trainer?"

(OoC: Rick, we need you =O)

Buchou

filch some swag
OOC: Since I think I have permission..??

Dara Radke

Dara noticed the purple hue Aurora was taking. She had seen this before. Most Pokemon change to this colour when they... are poisoned! It's it! Thinking quickly, Dara reached inside of her school bag. There was an assortment of berries for her and her Pokemon she kept just in case any of them got hungry. Dara remembered what her father had told her. "Pecha berries help cure poison". If it worked for Pokemon, perhaps it could work for human beings too!

"Let's see if this works..." Reaching into her bag, Dara pulled out a small knife. She chopped the Pecha berries into small bits and carefully tried to place the berries near Aurora's mouth. Hopefully she didn't have to put them in her mouth, that would have been strange.

Waruta and Kyuu watched, Mimi peeking between Dara's thighs.

iStorm

Cory Royce
As Cory was walking awY from his 'friends', he looked back to see where the group was. When he looked back, he peered right into chaos. Time seemed to stand still as he saw one of Ricks Pokemon allow itself out of it's Poke Ball and trip Rick. This wouldn't have been much of a problem if Rick hadn't been carrying an egg. But he had. And as he fell to the ground, the egg came loose. To make matters worse, Ricks Pokemon, a Trapinch, tried to save it but the egg only bounced off of its head and high into the air. Cory let out a gasp as the egg soared over his head, out of his reach. He swiftly turned around to try and save it when he noticed the egg was hatching. Of all times to hatch, why now! he thought as he started to chase after it. As the newly hatched Pokemon, an Eevee, *plummeted to the air a Vulpix dashed past Cory to cushion it's fall. *Cory continued to check if the Eevee was okay, but suddenly Rick was already there. *He heard a scream and looked back to see Roy had be shoved into the ocean. Cory tensed up, reaching for his Servine's Poke Ball but next thing he knew, Aurora had jumped in after Roy. Believing that Roy would be fine he turned back to the Eevee and Rick as well as a new trainer he hasn't seen before. She mentioned how lucky Rick was to have an Eevee and Rick agreed. Cory warmed up a little at the sight of the net hatched Pokemon, it had been only a couple days ago that his own egg had hatched.*
"You'll have fun with this one" Cory said to Rick.*

Cory turned his attention back to Roy and Aurora. It seemed that she didn't do much of a job to help the situation. This time Cory called out his Servine, and was about to order it to use Vine Whip to save the two trainers, but he again was too slow as another trainer dove into the water to save the pair.*
This one better actually do something useful Cory thought as he watched the scene unfold. To his surprise this trainer, who appeared to be the one that Tim had battled earlier and ran away, actually saved Roy and Aurora.*

Cory shook his head and headed down towards where the trainer had pulled Roy and Aurora out of the water. He noticed that the petite girl that had mentioned how lucky Rick was to have an Eevee was already there, pulling towels out. Cory swung his bag around to see if he had anything that could help. He dug through his stuff to see if he had anything that could warm them up. *As he was still rummaging though his bag, he saw the Vulpix rush to the side of Aurora. *The Vulpix started to go in a frenzy crying out and running around. More people gathered around, and Cory noticed Aurora had yet to stir. Cory finished looking through his bag, unable to find anything useful. Of course, the stuff Cory needed at the moment he had put off to buying until he got to the academy. He stood dumbstruck as he looked down at Aurora. He wiped his hand over his forehead and through his hair.*
"Chaos at it's finest. I got nothing" he muttered. He looked around at the various trainers, most either panicking or unsure of what to do like him.*

Flame Mistress

Aurora Harper

Aurora slowly stirred, opening her eyes half-way, and seeing the worried looks of her Pokémon and a girl kneeling beside her. Realising that she must've been the one to save her as Pecha Berries were in her hands, she got up to thank her, but was interrupted by her own coughs.

"Ugh... Thanks for saving me," she told the girl, and glared at the still pale-looking Roy. "And thanks for nothing to you," she muttered, making him flinch.

Aurora saw Blaze in Rick's arms, and took her out of them. "Thanks for holding on to my Vulpix," she said.

When she turned around, she saw many more worried people looking at her, and she began to feel a little bit uneasy. Why, oh why, does it have to be me? Aurora thought to herself.

Just then, she heard an unpleasant rumble from behind her, and when Aurora had the courage to look behind herself, she saw three Tentacruels, all glaring at her, their slimy tentacles slowly sliding onto the docks...

(OoC: I am truly evil, am I not? *evil grin*)

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
(OCC: Wow, how things can get crazy in one day.)

Rick was talking to this other trainer when he heard. Screaming. It was Aurora, but wasn't she. Oh well what to do. Then, another boy jumped in and saved those two and brought them out. All of the students were trying to gather around while Rick and this other girl stayed out of the picture.

All of the sudden, the vulpix jumped out of Rick's arms and ran towards Aurora with Aurora's eevee."Darn, that's her pokemon. NOw she really is going to think I am a stalker. She does still look cute wet. ..... STOP! THINKING! THAT! YOU BARLEY KNOW HER YOU IDIOT!!!"

Jacob: "You sure are an idiot."

Rick: "Do I need to say it again?"

Jacob: "Shutting."

All of the sudden, vulpix broke through the crowd and jumped back in Rick's folded arms and started muttering something. Rick could grasp every other word it was saying, but it wasn't making sense. Finally, Jacob seeing Rick's stress finally said something.

Jacob: "Aurora is poisoned, get off of you hide and do something."

Rick:"Right. Rose, watch eevee and don't let her out of your..." Love and eevee were playing too much to notice the comotion. "OK... Vulpix"

Jacob: "Blaze. It's name is Blaze."

Then their was alot of cummotion. Aurora got up to the relief of Rick. She thenk took Blaze out of Rick's hands and said. "Thanks for holding on to my Vulpix," she said.

Just then, she heard an unpleasant rumble from behind her, and when Aurora had the courage to look behind herself, she saw three Tentacruels, all glaring at her, their slimy tentacles slowly sliding onto the docks.

"Um Jacob, are you up for battle." Jacob nooded his head. "Jacob, us extransensory on the one on the left. Rose," Rose was still playing with eevee. "Ok just destroy them all."

Jacob took out the first one with ease. Then another one used bubble beam. Jacob used flame whell filling the battlefield with steam. No one could see anything. "Perfect now get the second." There was a zizzing sound and the second one went down. "Now where is the third one it has moved."

Jacob: "I'm on it"
(OCC: Lol ok, snipped, now here is a short post. No Rick to the rescue. Someone can snipe the last pokemon from Jacob if they want. Also, somee bring in a teacher to end this madness and take us to our dorms. Thank You. )

Last edited:

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Roy Hopper

Starring dumbfounded at the unconscious Aurora, a million thoughts were racing through his head. "Okay, calm down Roy," he thought to himself, "So what happened. I fell in, Aurora jumped in to save me, then she passed out and almost died, then another boy saved us. And it's all my fault!"

"Argh! Why can't I do anything right?!" He yelled out loud, attracting a few stares. "That Pokemon is going to pay." He scanned the water until he saw he saw three large. He then turned to his Swablu. "Blu, I want you to hit those Tentacruels with every thing you've got! Use Dragon Rush and don't hold back!" The Swablu began charging dragon energy inside of it, the slammed into the Pokemon as if it was fueled by the same rage that Roy had. It continued to hit the Pokemon with full force, while Roy turned to Aurora.

"I'm so sorry Aurora. I wouldn't be surprised if you never forgave me. I seem to have a bad habit of causing problems for others." Suddenly, the area was covered in fog, after two were defeated. "Blu, use sing, see if you can put it to sleep."

EDIT: Ah crap, I was ninja'd -_-

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
OOC: this is getting good!

Halt Jones

Hauling himself out of the water, Halt's right leg suddenly shiezed up. Gritting his teeth, Halt ignored the pain as he saw that the girl he saved was laying limb. Others caught on really quick, and she was given some Pecha berries. Another boy tossed him and the pale kid a pecha berry each. "Thanks" said Halt before biting into the berry, feeling the pain in his leg eb away. Suddenly, three tentacreaul burst from the water, along with a ship sized one, but it was blasted away by something. The original three, however, slowly moved towards them. "Guard, ice barrier!" ordered Halt. Guard ran in front of Aurora and Roy, while they were doing something, and used an Ice Beam to form a wall before the tentacreaul. THey all used poison jab, and smashed in the wall, but it held firm. "Scuttle, use Hone Metal!" ordered halt again, this time to Scuttle. Scuttle ran forward, while using hone claws, and used metal claw on the closest tentacreaul. It was pushed back, but all three were still fighting.

Roy's Swablu flew down, battering back two tentacreaul, with the third was disracted by Scuttle. With one last metal claw, Scuttle sent the last one to the depths of the sea.

Last edited:

Buchou

filch some swag
Dara Radke

"Ugh... Thanks for saving me," she told the girl, and glared at the still pale-looking Roy.

Dara grinned and rubbed the back of her head, embarrassed. "Ah it was nothing, really. I just didn't want to see anything bad to anyone, ya know?" Beaming down at Aurora, Dara continued to smile. For once she felt a bit helpful and was proud to have done something right. These people could possibly be her future friends. At least, she hoped that.

However, the happy moments wouldn't last long. Three Tentacruel were closing on them, apparently focused on Aurora. They were approaching the shore, their tentacles bigger than the whole crowd combined. There was even one the size of a ship. Dara shuddered in terror as she watched them approach closer. "Man, she sure is popular!" Dara thought, feeling a tad bit jealous.

Kyuu dashed towards the battle scene, but Dara grabbed her tail and slid her back. Waruta too tried to dash off, but Dara caught him just in time. Her Pokemon were not ready for such a fight and it seemed the other trainers had it covered. Dara decided to stay behind with Aurora to make sure she was safe and that she wouldn't get hurt again. Two of the Tentacruels had been knocked out by a powerful dragon rush and another was about to be attacked by a Metal Claw. It was difficult for Dara to see, as there was a mist everywhere.

iStorm

ooc- This is getting good and is going fast! I got a teacher on his way!

Aaron Scott

Scott had already left the ship when he heard a scream onboard. His head snapped to attention as he analyzed the scene. Already running, he saw the egg fly into the air, the trainers fall into the water and a third save them. He shoved through the incoming crowd, trying to get to the trainers.
"Outta the way" he shouted with anger as he shoved some student to the side. His eye still on the scene, he watched the trainers battle off a trio of Tentacruel and a cloud of mist surround the area.
They didn't flee, they went to get the others Scott thought as he watched the three water Pokemon dip below the surface. Continuing his way up the ramp and through the crowd he tossed out two Poke balls.
"Braviary watch the water, and make sure to stay above the fog. Gliscor, guard those kids" Scott ordered. The Pokemon acknowledged their trainer and flew off to the scene. When they got there, Braviary circled above the water while Gliscor landed with a thump beside one of the trainers that had a Cyndaquil.

"Get out of the way! Teacher coming through!" Scott yelled as the people refused to move.
"Can't see a thing" Scott grumbled reaching for a third Poke Ball.
"Torterra, clear the way". Out came a massive Pokemon forcing people to back away. Scott let out a sigh as he shoved past a kid and his Servine.
"What happened here" he demanded, looking at the trainer who had fallen in the water first. Scott quickly glanced at the Pokemon the various trainers had called out. He hoped that they had some good moves under their belt or some better Pokemon if a whole mob of Tentacruel came back. Sure enough, as Scott was about to order people to back off, dozens and dozens of Tentacruel surfaced.
"Crap" Scott muttered as the Tentacruel fired off various moves including Poison Stings, Bubblebeams and Poison Jabs.
"Get out of here!" Scott yelled at the kids and people watching. Scott looked around, not entirely sure what to do. The fog made it tricky for him to decide his actions.
"Torterra, Stone Edge! Gliscor, Protect the kids! Braviary, Aerial Ace!" he called out to his Pokemon, "Beware the fog Torterra" he added as a precaution.
Scott jumped into action as he saw shards of stone flew over their heads and into fog, hopefully at the mob of Tentacruels. He glanced up, and saw an outline his Braviary dance through the air, striking the Tentacruel with Aerial Ace's. He ran over to his Gliscor, who had it's claws cross in front of it's body and a large bubble of green forcefield blocking most of the incoming attacks. Many of the attacks still made it through, and Gliscor was starting struggle, but was determined not to let down.
Scott turned to his potential students.
"You two he said pointing to a girl in a school uniform and a boy accompanied by a Sheildon "Help them to the Pokemon Center" he said motioning to Aurora and Roy.
"The rest of you lot, get to the Academy and let the teachers deal with this"
Scott turned his attention back to his Pokemon.
"So this is the first day" he muttered, "Great start"

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
OOC: Sorry Mari and Tim have been quiet this entire time. It went a little fast.

Mari and Tim

After they got off the boat, Mari and Tim returned their Pokemon to their pokeballs. Then things got crazy. First a boy's Eevee egg hatched while it was knocked out of his hand. That boy accidently pushed Roy into the water, Aurora went to go save him but wound up drowning herself. Then that guy Tim battled earlier dived in and saved them both. Now some giant Tentacruels have attacked. It happened so fast, before Tim and Mari could send out their Pokemon, the situation was handled by some of the other students, untill dozens more Tentacruel surfaced from the water. That's when a teacher came out to handle things.

"You lot go to the Academy, let the teachers deal with this." The man told the crowd of students watching the events unfold. The students were then rushed inside the academy building.

"Tim, would you jump in and save me if that happened to me?" Mari asked.

"Of course." Tim answered. "You're my friend, I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you."

"Good." Mari smirked. She already knew that would be his answer, but she liked hearing him say it. Though she'd prefer the word girlfriend, not just friend.

Last edited:

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
(OCC: Thank you for teachers, this was getting a little to hecktick. Let's see if we can make it to the pokemon center without flame mistress going evil on us.)

Rick was getting ready to fight off another tentacruel when it withdrew. "Whew that was getting out of hand."

Jacob: "Your one to talk. I don't see you battling."

Rick: "Hey, Hey Hey. We make a good te.." Then a gliscor landed by him. However, it didn't want to battle him per say, it was looking at something else. Rick stared where the gliscor was looking. Straight back into the water. Where other tentacruel started resurfacing.

"Get out of the way! Teacher coming through!" Rick heard someone yelling. It was a teacher. Rick turned around to see a man that was shorter than him. Rick was used to the fog seeing as how this happened multiple times with Jacob. However, this man seemed like he couldn't see anything. This was confered with his next mumbled statements. "Can't see a thing. Torterra, clear the way." Out came a massive pokemon that looked extremely powerful.

"OMA" were the thoughts of Rick and his pokemon.

"What happened here?" The teacher called out. Rick was still speachless and was glad that he was not the one being addressed. "Crap." Rick turned around to see what was going on to find out that the tentacruel had started firing shots.

"Get out of here!" the teacher yelled. "Torterra, Stone Edge! Gliscor, Protect the kids! Braviary, Aerial Ace!" he called out to his Pokemon, "Beware the fog Torterra" he added as a precaution. "You two he said pointing to a girl in a school uniform and a boy accompanied by a Sheildon "Help them to the Pokemon Center" he said motioning to Aurora and Roy. "The rest of you lot, get to the Academy and let the teachers deal with this."

Rick let out a sigh and turned back to aurora and Roy. The boy with a shieldon went to go help Aurora while the girl tried to help Roy. The girl couldn't handle his boy weight so that she was barley moving him. Rick made his way over to Roy and put one of his arms over his shoulders. The pecha berries had helpped but not enough. Both trainers were still swaying. "Great now lets move. Oh yeah." He pulled out two pokeballs. "Jacob, Rose return."

Jacob: "Oh heck naw. I am not getting in that..."

Jacob and Rose were both in their pokeballs. "Eevee on my shoulder now." Eevee following commands went upon Rick's shoulders. Next was the journey to the pokemon center. As they walked, the torterra let out another stone edge. Eevee seeing this jumped of Rick's shoulder's did a back flip and sent a little eletric current to torterra. Instead of being injured, torterra became impowered. "Thats helping hand. Good job Eevee." Now lets go.

Eevee: " Ok. Eevee."

Rick: "Yup, I still can't fully understand you. But that will come with time." A tentacruel then used bubble beam at eevee. But eevee's eyes glowed and it did a skillful dodge. "Detect too. Your going to be full of suprises." Then a gliscor came down to protect the five trainers and eevee. "Ok lets go." Rick said. They started making their way back to the pokemon center when they passed by a strange man.

This strange man was once again shorter than Rick. A habit that he thought would probably continue happening. He was pretty old. However he seemed full of wisdom. He stated, "Aw you trainers have battled well, I can't wait to see you in classes. I will meet you at the academy in two hours. By that time you should all be finished with the pokemon center. By the way, I am your principle, Tidal Storm. We will make quick work of these so off you go." Then Rick and the others were marching again. Within five minutes, they made it to the pokemon center, and Nurse Joy immediately came to their aid.

Tidal Storm
SS Annee

After talking to the students he turned around to the teachers around. "Why don't we end this with one move. Go Ampharos." An Ampharos cam out of the pokeball. "Use thunder on the water please." It did as it trainer commanded. The water generated the electricity and ko-ed all of the tentacruel and any other pokemon in the water. Addressing the teachers he said, "If these students are so prone to danger. Maybe we should just put a guard on them." Then the ampharos started going on a talking spree to lighten the situation. "Ampharos return". It did so back into its pokeball. "Lets head back to the academy, we meet all of our new students in two hours."

(OCC: How is that for getting back on track. We had a good sense of developing characters though. Dang, that was too exciting for a first day. If we have trouble at the academy before this day is over, Rick will just right himself to sleep."

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt Jones

After Scuttle returned to his pokeball, a large swarm of Tentacruel erupted from the water, and started attacking. Returning Psyco to her pokeball, he was ordered to bring Aurora back to the PokeCenter back at the acadamy. "Got it" saluted Halt as he picked up Aurora piggy-back style. "Guard, cover us to the center." ordered Halt as he started running to the center, followed by Guard. two others grapped onto Roy, but they were behind Halt. "Guard, cover them, i've got this!"

<Got it!> spoke Guard, and ran back to the other three. Two tentacruel attempted to use poison jab, but the poison type move did nothing to Guard. Placing himself between the tentacruel and the three kids, he used protect, forming a green barrier in front of him (LIKE A BOSS).

aswertyuiol

Cold turkey.
(OOC: this has gone so quickly Skye hasn't managed to do anything!!! AND she hasn't made any friends!!!)

Skye Hawkes

Out of all the exciting things, Skye hasn't noticed ANYTHING apart from the egg incident. When she saw the Tentecruels, she was determined to catch one. "Out of my way!" she shouted as she made her way to the dock. "Go, Piku!" she threw her pokeball and out came Piku. "Use Thundershock!" Piku used it. Tentecruel: 22/50 HP left. "Go pokeball!" Skye shouted and threw a pokeball. rock, rock, rock ...... CAUGHT! "Yes!" shouted Skye. "I caught a Tentecruel!" Afterwards she walked back with everyone else, feeling particularly pleased and bouncy.

Flame Mistress

Irene Lopez

(Irene's POV)

Okay, so, recap on the day. Tentacruel. Aurora. Roy. Eevee. Egg. Blaze. Vulpix. Teacher. Torterra. Gliscor. What?

Okay, so I come here, looking for some peace and quiet for at least a few hours. But no such luck, as suddenly everything, and by that everything, becomes hectic. Tentacruel. Aurora. Roy. Argh... So many things to remember at once!

Well, at least the Principal sorted everything out with his Ampharos. Thank Good Arceus that peace is finally here at last. I sigh, then start to head towards the Academy Building.

Just then, I hear screaming from behind me. Startled, I tuen around, and to my horror, I see more and more Tentacruel, even more than a hundred of them, all slithering ashore, glaring at us menacingly. I manage to keep my common sense and send out Sunshine and Charcoal as the army of Tentacruel start to advance towards us...

(OoC: I am feeling very, very evil lately... Mwahahaha.)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Mari and Tim

Before the students could enter the Academy building, more Tentacruel began slithering out of the water and blocked the path. There must have been at least a hundred of them. The Coordinating teacher sent out her Charizard and Raichu, but they weren't going to last very long against all the Tentacruel. It was two against...several hundred. On top of that, Charizards are weak to Water.

"Roselia Sleep Powder, Jigglypuff Sing!" Mari comnanded as she threw two of her Pokeballs to try and help the situation.

As they came out in a flash of light, Roselia began firing a green powder at the Tentacruel, while Jigglypuff began singing. A few of them started to fall asleep, but there were still too many.

"I could use a little help here!" Mari shouted at Tim.

"Right, Casty Hail, Alice use Icy Wind."

Once they came out of their balls, The Tentacruels were pelted with pellets of Ice summoned by the Castform, while the Snorunt summoned a cold wind to damage them.

(OOC: I wanted them to do something.)

Last edited:

aswertyuiol

Cold turkey.
Skye Hawkes

Suddenly, Skye saw three people, who she believed to be the Co-ordinating Teacher, Mari, and Tim, fighting several Tentecruel. So Skye sent out Piku. "Volt Tackle, go!" She shouted. About two Tentecruel were down. Skye was standing next to Tim. "You're pretty good at fighting." Skye complimented. "Fan of Ice-Types, by any chance?" and with that, Skye ordered another Volt Tackle.

(OOC: I find this is getting interesting.)

Flame Mistress

Irene Lopez

Irene looked at her two Pokémon with worried looks. "Sunshine, you might not be very good on the battling side, but you're the only one with the type advantage, and Charcoal, I know that you're a Fire-Type, but yoyre the strongest member of the team, so is that alright with you guys?" she asked, and both Raichu and Charizard nodded with determination.

"Okay then, let's go!" she exclaimed. "But before that..." she thought to herself as she noticed younger students battling as well. "All students clear off, this is a job for the teachers, it's too dangerous for you guys!" she yelled, and the students obliged and sought the shelter of the Academy building.

"Sunshine, use Charge, then Discharge! Charizard, use Dragon Dance and Dragon Claw to boost the power of the attack!" Irene commanded, and the Pokémon unleashed their powerful attacks, each KO'ing a few Tentacruel as they weakly swam back into sea again. However, the Tentacruel looked angrier than ever, and started firing various moves, such as Water Pulse, BubbleBeam, Autora Beam and even Sludge Wave, which made all students go running back inside. Irene narrowly avoided the attack with the help of Charcoal. This time, Sunshine, who was hanging onto Charizard's feet, fired several Electro Balls, which again KO'ed some more Tentacruel.

"Um... We need some help here!" Irene shouted, panickjng.

(OoC: Only teachers will be able to help me. Ha.)

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
@aswertyuiol - All pokemon or eggs recieved have to be pre-approved before even catching one or finding. This is your only warning. Failure to follow rules will result in you being banned from this RPG. The rules are there for a very good reason.

@Everyone - I expect changes to be made accordingly if some of you have decided to catch a pokemon or get an egg, without prior consent. This applies to everyone. Remember, you must PM either me or delta on future pokemon. Also, if this post seemed a bit wrong, it is only because things were getting slightly, "out of hand."

Mazu Sun
S.S. Maria Front Deck

Mazu’s eyes widened slightly at the amount of tentacruel approaching the ship and attacking passengers onboard. There were a few already trying to fend off the tentacruel, but he knew that even with everyone onboard pitching in, it would only end in the destruction of the boat. He doubted anyone on the ship had a pokemon that knew the move, “follow me”. He sighed and was about to send out Masun when something glittering caught his eye from the harbor. His eyes widened as he recognized it as a solarbeam, and a very powerful one. He cringed slightly as the beam hit several tentacruel, knocking them away from the ship and drawing the attention of the rest of tentacruels.

He watched as they all swarmed to avenge their fallen comrades and approached the harbor, intending to teach whatever attacked them a lesson. His eyes were drawn to the weather as rain clouds formed and a powerful wind started whipping up, causing him to hold onto the rail to stay where he was. A flash of lightning came shortly after the wind whipped up and when the flash was over, the tentacruel were nowhere to be seen. Even the weather had disappeared, being all bright and sunny like nothing had happened. When he looked back at the harbor, he could make out a man, dressed in a suit with a serperior and a dragonite standing behind him. The man was waving towards the boat as it finally pulled into the harbor. The ship horn blared once, signaling that it was docking now and a P.A. announcement blared across the ship saying, “We apologize for the swarm of tentacruels attacking. WE have arrived at the Dragonite Harbor of the Pokemon Battle Academy Island. Will all passengers please exit through the ramp once docking is completed. We hope you enjoyed the trip on S.S. Maria.”

Mazu minimized the pokeball he had been holding and replaced it back onto his belt and grabbed his backpack that was lying near the bench and put it on and walked towards the exit ramp. He was ready to get off of this ship and get his pokemon treated soon at the academy. He was told that there were two pokemon center locations, one near the harbor and one inside the academy. First chance he got, he was healing his pokemon.

Last edited:

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Ryo
SS Maria

"Eh, Im so bored." Ryo said as he and Cloud walked around the deck. The Riolu nodded in agreement. They were both looking forward to the battle between the Riolus with Cory that was so rudely interrupted. "Hmm maybe if I ind Cory we could schedule something or at least find Roy or that other girl cause we don't have anything better to do right?" Ryo smirked at Clod as he put his hands above his head. "Now where to."

Boom!

Ryo looked towards the thundering crash. "What was that?" He rushed outside to see what was happening. Hundreds of tentcruel were lurking around the boat destroying it. A few trainers and some teachers were fending them off until an amazing solarbeam burst throughout the skies. Ryo and Cloud looked in amazement as the nice looking man drifted down on a dragonite with a serperior in pursuit. "Nice." Ryo though to himself as an announcement interrupted his thoughts.

“We apologize for the swarm of tentacruels attacking. WE have arrived at the Dragonite Harbor of the Pokemon Battle Academy Island. Will all passengers please exit through the ramp once docking is completed. We hope you enjoyed the trip on S.S. Maria.”

"Aw man the rides already over and I didn't get one battle." Ryo sighed. He and Cloud got off the boat he looked around for anyone that he remembered from before. If he found someone to talk to he could at least feel a bit more comfortable.

((xD Slipomatic :D))