• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonite Trainer

Pokemon Breeder
Lucas sat down on the bed in his dorm.
"What a day. I bet its gonna be even crazier tomorrow. Ah well I want to get Onix to some higher levels."
Lucas walked outside and headed for the mountain. At the base of the mountain were a pack of sandshrew.
"Onix lets go!"
Lucas threw the pokeball on the other side of the two sandshrew cutting of their escape.
"Onix tackle!"
The attack connected with one sandshrew knocking it out.
"Nice work Onix! Now lets try a bind on the other one."
The rock serpent wrapped its gigaantic body around sandshrew and began to squeeze tightly. The snadshrew struggled to get out but soon lost its energy and fainted.
"Nice job Onix! Im proud of you for learning that bind attack."

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Ben was now residing in the gardens around the academy. If anyone was to walk past, it would be clear to see that Ben was training his new Eevee, Sophia. Currently, however, Ben couldn't push his Eevee too hard, and so he was merely training Eevee to attack immobile targets. Ben had searched around the campus and located a few sacks which he was able to borrow, and there were three of them hanging from a branch. Sophia was making a running charge and leaping at the sacks with a tackle attack each time. Ben had also taken out the 'Pokemon Handbook' from the academy's library and was hurriedly searching through it to locate some more attack information on Eevee.

'Hmm...' Ben mumbled to himself 'the only attacks Sophia can use at the moment are Tackle, Tail Whip and Helping Hand, only Tackle of which is offensive. But, since Sophia is training for contests and not purely battling, let's see what its other moves are capable of.'

Ben whistled to motion Sophia to stop attacking the bags, and called out to it 'Sophia, we're gonna try something new! Try a Tail Whip!'

Sophia froze for a second, not knowing how to execute an attack without a target, but it decided to try its best, and wagged its tail from side to side.

'Hmm...' Ben thought to himself. It wasn't the most appealing of attacks. Of course, if it were used in conjunction with something else, it might be able to do something. But that 'something else' was Helping Hand, and of course, that would prove fruitless overall. Ben decided to try that attack out seperately. 'Okay Sophia, try out a Helping Hand!'

Ben had no idea what the result would be, and the small fox Pokemon once again struggled to locate something to use the attack with. It instead sweatdropped, confused.

'Ugh, we're going to have to work on leveling you up for more attacks,' Ben sighed. Flipping through the handbook, he noticed the next attack for Eevee was Sand Attack at level 8. With all the tackling of the bags, Ben guessed Sophia was to be at least level 6, if not 7, by now.

'What we need, Sophia, is a real Pokemon to face,' Ben told his Pokemon, to which Sophia growled 'Vee...' to agree with Ben's point. But all of the Pokemon round this area pretty much fled as soon as Ben and Sophia had arrived to start training for their future co-ordinating career. Suddenly, an idea struck Ben's head, and he fumbled through his bag to locate his Walmel Berry that Mr. Drew had presented to him as a gift. Picking it out, Ben devised a plan. He proceeded over to a nearby bush, and placed the berry just next to it, on the ground. He then motioned Sophia to jump on his shoulder, and they hid behind a nearby tree.

The plan was, simply, for Ben to wait until something popped out of the bush to eat the berry, and before it could manage to, for Sophia to tackle it away and then attempt to confront it for a battle. And, it didn't take very long for a rustling to be seen in the bush, as Ben and Sophia simultaneously leant forward expectedly. Sure enough, something quickly moved out of the bushes, but before Ben deduced what it was, he ordered Sophia to attack. 'Sophia, Tackle!' Ben commanded, and the Eevee bounded off his shoulder straight towards whatever was exiting the bush. It collided with it, sending it flying backwards a fair bit.

Ben applauded his Pokemon's skill, before observing the Pokemon that Sophia had tackled away. It was some sort of red worm. Going back to the handbook under 'Bug types', Ben located the Pokemon. It was called a Wurmple. It looked pretty weak from what he could find. But, Ben's eyes suddenly lit up at its evolution line. It split in two different ways, and on one of the lines, a magnificent butterfly Pokemon lay at the end of the chain after first going through a cocoon stage. Ben observed the other chain to find a more sinister looking Pokemon at the end of the other chain - some sort of moth. Whilst Ben had always been one to treat each and every Pokemon with the same love and respect, he had to admit deep down that he preferred the more elegant butterfly Pokemon to the other, tougher looking one.

Ben looked over the top of his handbook to find Sophia kicking up dirt. It then suddenly hit Ben that it must have leveled up!

'Congratulations, Sophia!' Ben called out to his Pokemon, which beamed a large smile and kicked up some more sand in celebration. Ben then turned to find that the Wurmple seemed to be out, cold. It must have been quite a weak Pokemon, either that or it had rather low health, as Sophia was not that strong itself. 'The Benmeister' quickly came to the decuction that he could not just leave the small bug Pokemon lying there, as it was vunerable to attacks from other bird Pokemon.

Then the thought hit Ben that he could just catch the Pokemon! After all, he had five empty Pokeballs with him. And, if him and Wurmple could agree for it to be an aspirational target, Ben could get it to the stage of a Beautifly! Not only would it benefit Wurmple, but it would aid Ben very much in the Beauty section of contests!

Wasting no time, Ben quickly picked a random Pokeball off of his belt and hurled it at the Wurmple. 'Go, Pokeball!' Ben cried, before the ball came into contact with the bug type Pokemon and sucked it into the device by engulfing it with a red beam. The ball hit the floor and shook a few times, and to Ben's joy, it made a soft 'ping!' sound. Ben clenched his fist in success, and Sophia pranced about with jolliness, accidentally hurling sand into Ben's face as it was doing so.

'Ugh, we need to work on that attack,' Ben remarked as Sophia cast an 'I'm sorry,' look at Ben. Much to Sophia's joy, its trainer didn't seem to care about its error and instead exclaimed 'We'll train later, Sophia. First, we need to get this Wurmple to a Pokemon centre.'

And, with that, Sophia leapt onto Ben's shoulder once again before the duo, with a new partner in hand, proceeded to the Pokemon centre. Ben's co-ordinating adventures at the academy had progressed far in his first days here, and he hoped there would be more enjoyment to come.

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
Alex trudged up the path, mostly ignored by all the other new trainers, who seemingly hadn't given him a second thought since arriving. Still, being ignored was better than the distrustful glares Alex was used to.

Kangaskhan bent over and nuzzled his shoulder in concern. Stroking her ear, Alex smiled faintly.

"At least I've got you, Kangaskhan," he said, "I at least have one friend here - I doubt if I'll get any more."

His thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of an impatient looking girl about his height, with long strawberry blonde hair held back in a ponytail.

"You must be Alex," she muttered - a statement rather than a question, "You're expected in your dorm, and the Professor's getting mad, so hurry up!"

Without looking back, she set off for the Academy, leaving Alex and Kangaskhan in her wake.

Pokenatic92

Im walking away now
ooc: in battling with wild pokemon, can it be any pokemon and not restricted to a certain few in each place? an we can catch pokemon now right? And can we teach our pokemon TM's Hm's cause Tyrogue only knows tackle

Tiago got up from his bed. He grabbed his bag and put it hanging on his back. He opened the door and walked towards the forest. Once near the forest, he saw a group of weedle near a tree.

"Ok CJ its time to start training..Go!" With a red flash CJ came out in fighting stance. Tiago- "Ok you see that group of 3 weedle? well I want you to attack them" Tiago took out a green pokedex and searched Tyrogue and saw that he only knows Tackle. Tiago-"Ok we only have tackle to work with so use Tackle on that first weedle.

CJ-*charged towards the first weedle and hit it directly with his shoulder knocking it out instantly* Ty-ro

Weedle #2- Wee-dle! *The second weedle began to shoot out a String Shot at CJ.*

Tiago- "CJ dodge and use tackle on that weedle"

CJ-*Dodged the string shot which hit the tree behind him, he then charged up to the second weedle hitting it with Tackle, also knocking it out.*

Weedle #3- Wee..Wee..dle! *The last weedle began to charge towards Tyrogue on the verge of using Poison Sting.

Tiago- "Tyrogue, quickly dodge and tackle it into the tree."

CJ- *Moved out of harms way of the weedle and tackled it from behind sending it itno a nearby tree, ko'ing it in the process*

Tiago- woohoo, go CJ, you're the bomb

CJ-*jumping up and down excitedly* Tyro..Tyro...Tyro...Tyrogue*

Tiago- "Ok buddy lets get out of here..return!" CJ still jumping up and down returned to the comfort of his pokeball

Dragonite Trainer

Pokemon Breeder
Lucas and Onix were still at the bottom of the mountain. The two sandshrew that they had just battled were both fainted before them.
"You know what Im going to catch one!"
Lucas took a pokeball from his belt he enlarged it and threw it at one of the sandshrew. A red light engulfed sandshrew and it was sucked into the pokeball. The little red and white ball shook a couple times and stopped. A ping sound came from the ball and Lucas could tell it was caught.
"Alright I caught sandshrew. Great job on battling it Onix1. Lets head back to the dorm and get something to eat."

SlipKnoT

"Well, let's battle." Torch said.

"Mag!" Blaze yelled in approval.

The too walk outside and to bait a pokemon Torch puts a oran berry there.Sure enough in 1 minute a pokemon appeared.

"What's that sound?Sounds like buzzing.Blaze use Ember!" Torch proclaimed.

The little pokemon used Ember hitting the pokemon with a critical hit.It was also super effective which knocked it out.

"What pokemon...is...it.RUN!" Torch yelled.

The run was because the "1 pokemon" was actually 3 Beedrill.Torch kept running with Blaze but Torch tripped.As the Beedrill was about to use twineedle on Torch Blaze let out a Ember attack sending the two Beedrill flying.Then Torch came to his feet.

"Thanks!Now use Fire Punch on Beedrill1!"Torch ordered.

The attack hit, and Beedrill#1 fainted.Beedrill#2 charged Blaze.

"Use Fire Punch!" ordered Torch.

It hit and the three Beedrill were all fainted.

"Nice job!" said Torch.

"Mag!" said Blaze happily.

Torch got the berry and they got back to the dorm.

PokemonBreederChris

UnlimitedBlade Works
Lexy, along with seel were alone at the river. Lexy sat beneath the shade of a tree, while she watched her baby seel swim happily in a pool created by the river. As Lexy sat, she was lost in thought.

"Tomarrow we all start school, I've already made, friends, and I guess Seel has too (Recalls Seel's attraction towards Becca).....Hmmm---"

Lexy pulls one of the five pokeballs given to her, to catch the abundance of small wildlife on this island. She looked at it, then looked at the happy playing seel, and put it bacl.

"--I wonder what's in store for Seel and I now?"

As Lexy spoke, a Seaking appeared from the river, and horn attacked Seel. This was no wild seaking, it was owned by a trainer. Lexy got up and ran to Seel, who was clueless at what just happened, but still had a happy face. It struggled to get up.

"Seel!? What the---Who's there!?"

Lexy looked down the River to see a girl with an Aipom on her shoulder.

"Girl, the question is what are you doing way out here? You seem new, are you one of those Freshmen who just entered today?"

"Umb......Y-Yes?"

"The names Ren, Ren Kyogre, is my nickname."

"Ren Kyogre? That is a weird nickname?"

"Everyone gets battle names if you've been here for a while, by the way, why were you out here?"

"I was exploring, and found a nice place to relax......Is that your Seaking?"

"Well, I see that Serek attacked your baby seel, Serek is territorial like that, he doesn't like people in his river....I take him out to swim here every day about this time."

"....Umb, Ok, I see, by the way, my name is Lexy, and as you guessed, I am a freshmen....Are you a Sophmore?"

"Yep, The upperclassmen get here three weeks before the freshmen so we have already started classes."

"I see."

"It was nice talking to you, and also, if you would like to know, a Waterpokemon Relay team is happening in two weeks, maybe you should join, not to many people have seels, for they are extremely rare to come by, only a small family group lives on the South island."

"South island?"

"There are 13 islands, smaller, that go along with this main island. Each island is like a safari zone, all having their own combination of pokemon, that is where we Upperclassment go to search for more, but in order for you to gain access to even the level 1 islands, you need to win a SURF Token. You get them your first battle tourney, the top 20 get them."

"I see, thankyou, why are you being so helpful?"

"It's nothing, you just remind me of my younger sister, who is coming to the academy next year....You know what? How about a little battle...."

"Battle? But even one horn attack did heavy damage to my seel, I would not last, it will be cruel to Dewey."

"Dewey, that's the little guy's name? Don't worry, I won't use my Seaking or Aipom, I am here for Breeding, and I just hatched a Elekid....He's even more fresh then your Dewey, plus, I haven't had anything to do lately? I'll play fair, promise."

"Well, Dewey? What do you think?"

"Seel, Seel!"

"I think that means yes, Ren, fine, this will help seel in the long run."

"Ok, rules are simple, only physical attacks....Now, lets begin....Elikid! Lets Go!"

"Elec! Kiiid!"

Elekid appeared from a pokeball, and landed on a stone in the pool. Ren smirked, and said:

"To make it even more fare, I will give your Seel the homeground, lets go freshmen show me what you got!"

"I won't loose that easily! Come on Dewey! Let's go! Dive into the pool!"

"SEEEEEL!"

Seel dived into the pool, and began to swim fast, Elekid kept slow easy track of Dewey's movements. Dewey jumped from the depths.

"Dewey! Use Headbutt!"

Dewey charged at Elekid with his stubby horn. Ren told Elekid to quick attack. Elekid dodged Dewey's attack, and hit Dewey, Dewey was thrown back into the river.

"Come on Lexy, you should never blindly attack an opponent, estimate your opponent's moves..."

"All right, Deweyl do another headbutt!"

Dewey jumped up from the water again and did a charge from the momentum he used to jump up. Elekid did another Quick attack.

"Dewey, Corcscrew!"

"Seel!"

Right before Elikid hit Seel, Dewey turned his body, making his Tail slam Elekid into the pond. Seel became paralyzed by electrical current, as he did that, and slammed into the water as well. Lexy Shot out a cry for Seel, but Ren smirked and told her not to worry.

"Lexy, this is where Serek, my Seaking, comes in handy.....Serek! Use whirlpool, and surface Elekid and Seel to the rock!"

"King, Seaking, king!"

Serek's eyes glowed as the water current began to form a whirlpool, the force of the water, lifted both a paralyzed seel, and an unconscious Elekid to safety.

"You know Lexy, you aren't that bad, you interpreted that I would use Quick attack again and Seel reflected it."

"Yeah, thanks, but how did Dewey get paralyzed?"

"Have you ever heard of the Pokemon's abilites? well Elekid's ability was donned STATIC, which paralyzes an opponent with one's own statical energy, even though thee is only a 1 in 3 chance that the static would effect the other pokemon....You were good, Can't wait till I get that reply of yours...."

"Well thanks, and reply about what?"

"You know, the Water relay, How about we meet here tomarrow when you finish your classes....Why not bring a friend?"

"Umb....OK, yeah, sure, I will,"

"Oh, and take this paralyze heal, and potion, heal your Seel."

"Thanks."

Ren gave Lexy a paralyze heal and potion, lexy used it on Dewey. Dewey was healed. Both said there good byes as Lexy headed towards the dorms.

PokemonBreederChris

UnlimitedBlade Works
Suicune619, ok, you are making your BABY pokemon all powerful, mind you they are only at LEVEL 5-10 by now, it is the first day and you are already this powerful? heck have you actually really lost once? I am sorry, this is not to be a flame, but can you make your posts less powerful to your pokemon, heck, pratically all your posts are you fighting and winning.

SlipKnoT

Don't question me.I've battled what?25 pokemon.That's more then lv. 10.

"Well, what should we do now?" Torch asked Blaze.

"Mag." said Blaze pointing out the window to the cafeteria.

"Yeah, dinner would be nice." Torch replied.

The two went to the cafeteria.Blaze had the ussual, pokemon food.And Torch had another burger and fries.As the two were leaving they saw a Duskull.It was jumping out and scaring people.

"Hey!Stop that!" Torch said.

"Dus!" said Duskull.

The Duskull then attacked with Night Shade.

"Dodge and use Ember!"commanded Torch.

Ember hit, and Night Shade missed.

"Now use another Ember!"

This Ember hit and was critical.The Duskull was knocked out.

"That'll teach ya." said Torch.

He walked away back to the dorm with Blaze.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Night had dawned on the academy. Ben, with Sophia still on his shoulder, had just proceeded out of the Pokemon centre and was beginning to head back to the academy to get to sleep. But, along the way, Ben pulled the Pokeball containing his new Wurmple from his belt, and stared at it contently.

'It's odd,' Ben muttered, sub-conciously to Sophia as no one else was there to hear him 'that I managed to catch this Wurmple despite the fact that I have no skill in capturing Pokemon. Guess I was just lucky, or that Wurmples are supposed to be this easy to catch...' Ben pondered before staring at his Eevee which remained perched on his shoulder 'So, what do you think we should call our new buddy?'

Obviously, this was a rhetorical question, as of course Eevee was one of the 99.99% of all Pokemon that was unable to communicate in the human language. So, instead, Ben turned back to the Pokeball and decided 'I think I'll call him Richard.' Then, tossing out his Pokeball, he called out sub-quietly as to not awake some of the slumbering students 'Go, Richard!'

After the ball struck the ground, a flash of light exploded from the Pokeball. Ben winced as the bright light heavily contrasted from his dark surroundings, but soon the light disappeared. Ben turned to his new Wurmple before seeing that it was sleeping. Ben and Sophia simultaneously sighed.

'Guess we've snagged ourselves a lazy one,' Ben told Sophia 'No wonder it didn't resist capture. I get a feeling it'll take a lot more than I expected to get this thing to a Beautifly...if it doesn't become a Dustox, that is.' Ben suddenly realized that it was all very likely for this lazy Wurmple to become a Dustox. 'Especially since Richard appears to have a relaxed nature,' Ben continued 'and it won't be particularly fond of the Beauty Pokeblocks. We'll have to let fate decide for us.'

The co-ordinator-to-be turned to his Eevee, when he realized that he had been engaging in conversation with Sophia. And it was a Pokemon. It couldn't even respond to him in human conversation. So why was he talking to her? Ben smiled, the thought that the two already shared a close bond after a short time at the academy was all he could have ever wished for. The same, unfortunately, could not be said for Richard, as it snored rather loudly.

Deciding that this Pokemon would rather like a nice place to sleep, Ben held out his Pokeball 'Return, Richard,' Ben said reluctantly. He then ran full pelt towards the academy. It was night time, but Ben had a feeling that what with everything to look forward to the next day, Ben would have a hard time getting to sleep.

PokemonBreederChris

UnlimitedBlade Works
"Well, what should we do now?" Torch asked Blaze.

"Mag." said Blaze pointing out the window to the cafeteria.

"Yeah, dinner would be nice." Torch replied.

The two went to the cafeteria.Blaze had the ussual, pokemon food.And Torch had another burger and fries.As the two were leaving they saw a Duskull.It was jumping out and scaring people.

"Hey!Stop that!" Torch said.

"Dus!" said Duskull.

The Duskull then attacked with Night Shade.

"Dodge and use Ember!"commanded Torch.

Ember hit, and Night Shade missed.

"Now use another Ember!"

This Ember hit and was critical.The Duskull was knocked out.

"That'll teach ya." said Torch.

He walked away back to the dorm with Blaze.

Ok this is getting annoying, your Mag would be extremely tired after all the battles, and would not be that strong to fight that powerful of a pokemon, please be more realistic, and stop making your character win all the time, gosh it is so annoying

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
As Kassy drifted off to sleep she hadn't noticed the Teddiursa climb up besides her. Unknowingly it began to poke her. First her face, Kassy simply grunted, then the arm, which she twitched, finally the Teddiursa poked her chest which woke Kassy instantly. Both her and the small bear fell out of the tree. It began to embrace her leg in a hug. "Ok so i got a Teddybear hugging my leg and i think is atracted to me." The bear climbed up her leg and pulled on the bag strap. Her bag fell and the six pokeballs she had fell to the ground. Proding them next, it released Misdrevus. Scaring the bear it fell over and was sucked into another pokeball trying to hide. "Oh great looks like i got a new pokemon who i caught hiding from you Mimi." Misdreavus gave a sad look as if to say 'im sorry'. "It's ok Mimi it is kinda cute. Even if it was hugging my leg."

*sorry its a stupid capture*

Hyuu

Under the sea
“Faster… Faster… Faster… C’mon Absol, faster!” Revi shouted encouragingly as Absol circled the field, trying to gain acceleration to the point it would become a deadly attack. Better known as Quick Attack. The dark Pokemon gripped her paw into the ground, working her muscles to the point they were sore… Her legs got became confused and collided into one another, resulting into Absol tripping. Groaning in frustration, Absol untangled herself and groaned.

”Abbbbbbb,” She growled, low and with apparent frustration. That had to be their seventh try.

“We’ll get it,” said Revi encouragingly, though he wasn’t sure how much he believed his own statement. He found out, quickly, that Absol was not meant to be a beginner’s Pokemon. It’s limited move set for the beginning were something meant for a strategist, of which Revi was not, though Absol was well adapted with TM learning. Only problem was that Revi was broke and could not afford TMs. “I think… I think we need some hands on experience. My brothers always battle wild Pokemon, so why don’t we try it?” Revi mused, feeling desperate at this point.

“Sol,” Absol shrugged lazily, having no direct opinion of the idea.

“All right than,” Revi had a look around the area. The sun was still smoldering his skin and perspiration had long dyed his white shirt, making it damp around the collar and spreading. Still, the air wasn’t as humid as it could be, thankfully, and their was a light breeze, albeit salt hitting his skin every once and a while. Grass littered the field around his feet, Revi and Absol’s immediate environment, and Revi was certain he could find a Pokemon without even trying.

And he did. A Pidgey fluttered by, cawing with a lazy tone. Revi grinned at Absol and pointed to the sandy and brown bird, domestic of the sky, who was just taking a rest from exhausting flight. Wild Pokemon couldn’t find peace.

”Absol! Scratch!” Revi ordered. The dark Pokemon did not hesitate in her charge, nipping the bird’s wings with the tips of her claws moments before Pidgey even realized Absol was charging. The bird shrieked in outrage and puffed out its chest feather, looking fierce with its narrowed eyes. Absol lowered her head and also glared at Pidgey, crimson eyes rivaling the ferocity of her opponent. Without warning or command, Absol’s eyes lit a deep burgundy, lowering Pidgey’s defense with the unnerving Leer.

“PPPPPPIIIIIIIIDDDDDD,” Was the bird’s battle cry, charging into Absol and forcing the Dark type to flinch, but Absol was ready for more.

”Scratch, again!” Absol again approached Pidgey with caution and clawed its wings; this time forming a diagonal cut that would probably disable its flight for a good while. “Advantage Absol!” Revi cheered gleefully. Absol wore a proud grin of her advantage. The battle might as well have been in the bag; a bird with the lost of one wing was no match for Absol, who was near full bar health. This time, Absol needed no order. Absol charged forward and again made another cut on the wing, forcing a cry of pain from the bird’s beak, and the battle was over.

“Yes! Good job, Absol!” Revi shouted, immediately pulling out a pokeball and throwing it to Pidgey. With three shakes, Pidgey was secured in the two-toned sphere, now Revi’s Pokemon. The boy un-expectantly expanded his grin, a realization dawning over him.

“We won,” He muttered with mild disbelief. This could be considered a victory for a Pokemon Trainer, or just any beginner. “WE WON!” He shouted, his voice echoing from the sky. But his victory was short-lived. Something overshadowed his echo… an obscene amount of cawing from behind him. Revi froze. A distinct amount of gawking, specifically bird cawing, was gathering behind him, loud and crowded. The hazel-haired boy swallowed.

“Oh no. Oh no. Oh no, no, no, no.” Revi muttered with a small voice. He turned around with a heap of bravery… and immediately paled. A large crowd of Pidgey was looming over Absol and him, overshadowing them and looking intimidating in size. “Oh, this sucks.”

Immediately, Revi and Absol ran… “To the Academy! We’ll be safe there!” The Pidgeys followed, determined to exact revenge for their fallen comrade.

((It's a level 2-4 Pidgey, so not all that powerful and shouldn't be too hard to catch. Now, the hard part will be remembering I only have 4 pokeballs left.))

Dragonite Trainer

Pokemon Breeder
Lucas sent out his newly caught sandshrew and use a potion on it to make it healthy.
"There you go sandshrew. Now come on you guys lets get something to eat."
Lucas walked towards the school when he saw a flock of pidgey. As he neared he saw that theey were chasing a student.
"Hey that kid needs help. Onix use tackle attack on the pidgeys and Sandshrew use scratch!"
Onix managed to takedown quite a few pidgeys with tackle as did Sandshrew.
"Yeah way to go."
In the middle of a full scale attack the pidgey stopped. A rustling could be heard from the bushes. Two wurmples crawled out. Half of the flock of pidgey chased after the wurmples while they other half stayed to fight

SlipKnoT

"Hey Blaze, you wanna battle again?" asked Torch.

"Magby." said Blaze.

Blaze was pooped.He then fell to the ground.Torch put him the bed and watched TV.

"Mag?" asked Blaze.

"Sorry Blaze, but I don't speak Pokemon" replied Torch.

Hey PokemonBreederChris, don't critisize me.Why does EVERYTHING have to make sense.Does little creatures that spit fire make sense?No.And if your gonna critisize the way I battle or anything, PM me.

Hyuu

Under the sea
“An… An Onix?!” Revi blinked at the new sight of an ally, who took down quite a few of the Pidgeys. Onix’s were very offensive orientated, and could just be the Pokemon that could sweep a large number. He looked at the Onix’s trainer for a second, before deciding that he was more needed against the flocks of Pidgey since they were after Revi and not the Onix or his trainer. But… Absol was not a sweeper of any sort and they were outnumbered. Revi would just have to rely on the other boy and support him from behind.

“Absol, leer all of them! And cover as much as you can from the ground with Scratch!” Revi ordered, feeling his heart pumped. What if there were too many to handle, even for the two of them? What if they mulled them and Revi, or worse, the other trainer, were injured? Groaning at the depression from those questions, he sighed.

”I’m Revi Kiyono,” He shouted across the chirping to the other boy, “and I’ll support you from behind! Onix is great with offensive sweeping so we might get out of this alive!” Absol’s eyes glowed crimson red and they continuously looked from left to right, swiping any Pidgey that got close to Onix and her proximity.

PokemonBreederChris

UnlimitedBlade Works
Lexy and seel wandered slowly in dark to the Academy. Lexy not looking where she was going tripped over a rock, and landed atop a sleeping Bellsprout. The Bellsprout woke up confused, seeing Lexy it began to run.

"What? No! Wait!....Dewey, I think that Bellsprout spooked me more then you.....Dewey Return!

"Seel, seel!"

As The bellsprout fled it hit light, this bellsprout was of a differant color.

After a half hour of walking, Sirens were heard, and announcements came on.

"All students report to Dorms, Curfew is Now!"

"Whoah, better hurry."

Lexy ran to her dorm.

ClowSui

look! a shiny dragon
(OOC: chris, let off of him a bit. he can win as long as his character gets overconfident and then someone can whoop his *ss and make an effect on his character...now suicune, i'm not trying to be arrogant or upstanding on you or anything but you'd better listen to what i'm saying right now because this is bad rp'ing; its essentially called powerplaying and if you do it enough people will want you out.)

--

"Ahhh...nothing like good ol' curry rice with tempura and miso!"

Two very bloated creatures skitted along the path - well, one kinda flew around woozily - towards the desert area, their stomachs full of warm food and content feelings. After all, being not hungry was better than half-digesting things only to go to get a new pokemon, right? Dust settled by their feet when they got to the driest and most shimmery part of the island: the desert.

By now, it was almost sunset and the area was rather cool - perfect conditions for what they were looking for: a Cacnea. As Sui wandered around in the yellowy grains of dryness he spotted a green thing rather close to him that was shuffling towards him, kicking up sand as he did so. It was indeed a Cacnea as it gave an exuberant "Cac!" - it had found a small oasis of water. Extending its roots, it absorbed the water and felt instantly nourished. Sui, disliking methods of cowardice, gave a shout. "Hey buddy!" It turned its yellow crowned head and greeted the alabaster-haired trainer with a "Nea". "Hey, you wanna be part of my team? I don't care if I need to battle, I just want a Cacnea!" It grinned toothily at the prospect of a battle and wasted no time at all, shooting forward with its arm raised (ooc: not needle arm, i consider needle arm to be a punch with extended spikes that are very sharp). Cloudy dodged effortlessly, the Cacnea kicking up dust as it skidded 5 feet after its failed attempt. Scowling, it charged again, but this time it leaped and struck the ground with a Dynamicpunch. Sui gasped - a Cacnea that had Dynamic Punch as an egg move! This was definitely trouble for Cloudy and he knew it as he shouted, "Cloudy, use contest manuever!" Cloudy chirped and released a Haze, flapping up while doing so. Unfortunately, the thermal that would normally increment its flight speed was disrupted by the sand and Cloudy could only manage to get three quarters of the way up, the sand sending her skidding towards the floor. However, she quickly recovered albeit weakly and Sui tossed her an Oran Berry for good measure. Gobbling it up, she had ample time to recover as Cacnea came at her again. It missed and it struck a rock, causing it to cry out in pain.

Sui saw his chance; he wasn't stupid. "Go, Cloudy! Peck straight at its back!" Cloudy executed the attack and gave Cacnea a large bruise, causing it even more pain and Sui decided to stop. Giving it an Oran Berry as it struggled, it gulped it down and gave a cheerful "Cac!" in contentment, tapping its arm on Sui's pocket before vanishing into the Pokeball without struggle. Standing up, Sui was just turning back and heard his Poketch give its "Message" beep - it was time for curfew. "Just in time!" Sui cheered happily and Cloudy concurred with a tired tone. Perching on Sui's shoulder, the Cotton Bird fell asleep as her young trainer made his way back to the dorms.

Last edited:

Dragonite Trainer

Pokemon Breeder
"Curfew oh great! Im Lucas by the way!"
Onix was still fending off the pidgeys with tackle.
"I got! Sandshrew, Onix return!"
Lucas took a metal pen from his pocket and it glinted in the sunset. The remaining pidgey turned their attention to the pen. Lucas threw it into the trees causing the pidgey to follow. Lucas ran towards the other boy grabbed him and sprinted towards the dorms so they wouldnt be in trouble.

Pokenatic92

Im walking away now
Tiago decided to go near the river before going to the cafeteria. Along the way, he picked oran, pecha, and sitrus berries. Once he got to the river he sat down on a large tree stump. "Hey CJ, C'mon out" CJ-"Tyro.."Tiago-"CJ i think we should catch one more pokemon before the end of this day so we are prepared for any double battles" CJ-"Tyro..gue!" Tiago turned towards the river where he saw a Corphish tredding along the shoreline. Tiago-"Perfect..a water pokemon..CJ lets battle it, use tackle.

CJ charged at the Corphis at full speed.

Corphish saw him coming and used Harden.

When CJ hit it, it didn't even flinch.

Corphish then followed up with a Bubble which hit CJ but did'nt do sufficient damage.

Tiago-"You ok CJ? If he uses bubble again, veer to the right and hit him with a tackle"

Corphish did exactly that. He shot out a bubble at CJ.

CJ saw it coming and veered to his right. He then charged in and Tackled Corphish, sending it into a rock, knocking it out cold.

Tiago- "perfect" he took out one of the pokeballs from his bag. "Pokeball, Go!

The ball hit corhish, openign and with a red light, corphish went in. 1....2....3 rolls!

Tiago- "Yay...we got a corphish" CJ- *happily* Ty....rogue!" Tiago-"Ok buddy lets go to the cafeteria..return!" Tiago now put CJ's and Corphish's pokeball in the holder and headed towards the cafeteria

Status
Not open for further replies.