• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyuu

Under the sea
Revi sighed with relief at the curfew. He had returned Absol at the announcement and immediately darted towards the door, for once wishing he knew Quick Attack. He turned to Lucas with a grateful smile. “Ah, sorry about that. I just caught a Pidgey,” As if to prove a point, Revi pulled out his Pokeball with an apologetic grin, “and I think they’re just a little ticked. Thanks Lucas.” Pushing himself against the wall, Revi released Absol again and looked at Pidgey’s Pokeball with concern. The bird type, minutes ago free, was still injured and would probably have a scar if it didn’t get healed soon… But at curfew, Revi could do nothing.

”I guess I’ll have to wait to heal ya’ Pidgey. Sorry about that.” He muttered to the pokeball, settling himself against his bed that he had claimed earlier, where his backpack was perched against and his “welcome” letter of the academy laid crumpled. “Nice to meet you Lucas. Where are ya’ from?”

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
OOC: OK Tiago, just make your dialogues a bit more understandable, see everyone else's posts. And no, we can't teach them TMs or HMs we'll just be able yo develop their abilities into a more powerful attack. Also, you may catch any pokemon but have in mind that these are the only five pokeballs you'll have until we go in a field trip.

BIC:

Santiago fell on his bed, tired as he ever was. He looked around to find his Houndour biting the bedspread.
"Come on little buddy, you're gonna break it!" he laughed. The Houndour insisted, growling.
"Hound! Our! Our!" barked the little hellhound, tearing the beadspread apart.
"Hey! No, don't do that!" yelled Santiago. It was too late, Houndour had reduced the beadspread to ashes.
"Houn! Houn!" barked the Houndour proudly.
"It's not something to be proud about Houndour... Now I'll catch a cold..."
"Dour?" said the puppy pokemon, suddenly understanding what he had done. "Houn..." he lowered his ears and his tail.
"It's OK, whatever, I'll just get some more clean blankets and that way I won't freeze."
"Dour?" Houndour recognized that word. Freeze. A flashback came to his mind...

It was a cold night at the mountain, some explorers were settling a camp. One of them walked away, slowly, with a heavy bag.
"Hey, where's Smith?" asked one of the explorers to his partner.
"I dunno..." he was interrupted by a cracking sound, a scream and a splashing sound. "What the hell?" he said running to where the sound came from. There they saw Smith, splashing in the sub-zero cold water.
"Help... Glub glub..." he screamed desperately.
"He'll die!" said one of the explorers. "Go Walrein! Take him out of there!"
"Wal!!" said the blue walrus pokemon diving in the water. In no time the explorer was out of the water.
"Quick! Light up a fire! He's gonna freeze!" said the owner of the Walrein.
"Yeah! Go Arcanine!" said the other explorer. "Flamethrower on that pile of logs!" the liger pokemon obeyed and lit a huge fire. The explorers put their partner besides the fire. "So, why were you running over the frozen lake?"
"I... I... I stttealed the meteorite..." said the shaking explorer. The other explorers froze. They looked at him. "It... Fell..." said the explorer who was recovering with the heat form the fire. "I'm sorry, but anyways thanks for rescuing me..."

Houndour quicly ran through the open door. In some time he was back holding some sticks in his mouth. "Dour!" he said as he threw them on the ground. He began to make a hole in the wall and a ventilation conduct. "Hound!" he threw the sticks in the hole and turned them on with an Ember attack. "Houndour!" he wagged his tail. Santiago who had seen all of this puzzled realized what had just happened.
"You made a chimney! For me! Thanks Houndour!" he smiled and pet the little pokemon.
"Hound!" he barked. "Dour!" he wagged his tail and began scratching the door and whinning.
"OK, you wanna go outside? We'll go!" he said making sure that there were not too many logs in the fire. "Whatever, let's go and socialize!"

Dragonite Trainer

Pokemon Breeder
Lucas sat down in a chair in Revi's bedroom.
"Im from pewter city."
Lucas took out a pokeball and threw it into the air. Sandshrew popped out.
"Hey sandshrew nice work out there here is a berry that I picked."
Sandshrew ate the berry and then curled into a ball at Lucas's feet. Looking up at Revi.
"So what classes do you have, I have natures,stats,breeding and team battling."

Pokenatic92

Im walking away now
Tiago quickly ate his dinner and gave dinner to CJ and his newly caught Corphish. Over the announcements. "Students have 10 minutes to finish their lunch and get to their dorms before curfew, that is all" Tiago returned CJ and Corphish and sped out the door. Accidently he bumped into a girl who was the same age as him while running out the door.

Tiago- I'm so sorry. Are you ok? Girl- yes, you were heading to your dorm i presume. are you a freshman as well? Tiago- yes and my name is Tiago Duarte. Girl- Nice to meet you Tiago, my name is Sandy James. Where si your dorm? Tiago- um..4-E. Sandy- what a coinky dink. my dorm is 4-G. It's only 3 minutes from here, why are you in a hurry? Tiago- New Habbit I guess. Well if you're going to your dorm as well, then we should go now

3 Minutes Later

Tiago- So what pokemon do you have? Sandy- Well the pokemon that the professor gave me is a Totodile, Andy, but I just caught a caterpie about an hour ago, richie. What pokemon do you have? Tiago- The professor gave me a Tyrogue, CJ, and I just caught a Corphish. Sandy- Thats really cool, well I get off here. Seeya tomorrow. *she walked inside and closed her door* Tiago conitnued 2 doors up and went into his dorm. Tiago- Corphish come on out. Corphish-"Corphish Corphish.." Tiago- so what shall I name you....?Oh! How about Pinch? Corphish- *happily* Cor..phish Tiago- Ok now return.

Tiago took off his bag and put it on the desk. he then put his two pokeballs on the holder onto the desk aswell. He changed took off hsi jersey and went to sleep

Hyuu

Under the sea
Revi pulled out a bottle of water from his mountain traveling backpack, something his overprotective mother had dumped in there along with other stuff to make it pounds heavier than it should’ve been. He sighed at the thought of unpacking, but immediately blew off the idea, glad that he was allowed to procrastinate with no parents there. He took a sip and offered another bottle to Lucas, finding that he had five in there (”Mom… Mom’s a little exaggerative with these things…”)

“Pewter? No wonder you have so many rock-types.” Revi noted lazily. He took a look at his schedule upon being asked and smiled broadly. “That’s about the same as me; Nature, Stats, Breeding, and Team Experience. I joined Team Battling cause I’m reckless a lot, even if I am pretty good at analyzing a situation. My older brothers say I’ve got potential with analyzing stuff, I just don’t always slow down and think about strategies that are best. Team Battling means I’ve got someone to watch my back. I don’t think Team Battling is too common of an elective… Why’d you pick it?”

Canis Lupus

Joseph, after seeing no one was going to socialize, went back inside and fell asleep with Chika on his shoulder. Hours later, he woke up. He wandered outside, and shivered in the chilly night air. "Come on Chika!" he yelled to her. He walked down into the clearing in front of the dorms. "Nerd!" someone yelled. He turned towards them. "Nerd!" they yelled again. It was Billy. He was the school bully, having been there for 2 years, and having a bad attitude. He was tall, and had a gray shirt on, and black jeans. "Come on! We battle!" he yelled. Joseph shuddered. "Wanna give it a try?" he asked Chika. "Chika!" she yelled. "Go! Metang!" Billy yelled. "Chika! Go!" Joseph yelled. "Metang, use Psychic!" Billy ordered.The Metang's eyes glowed blue a Chika was lifted into the air. "Now! Slam it into the ground!" Billy ordered. Chika was slammed into the ground, and fainted. "Chika, return." Joseph said with tears in his eyes. Chika returned to her ball, and Joseph slumped to the ground, crying.

OOC: Is it okay to have Billy in there?

Dragonite Trainer

Pokemon Breeder
"Same with me. I like to know that I have someone watch my back while Im battling."
Lucas accepted the bottle of water and took a drink.
"Thanks. So since we are both doing team battles you want to be partners? I heard from a junior taking the class that It is way much easier to already be paired up then have the professor pair you. So what do you say?"
Lucas sat back in the chair while he offered some water to Sandshrew.

PokemonBreederChris

UnlimitedBlade Works
Lexy yawned as she arrived near her dorm. She saw a Numel and its trainer making new glass for the window Swablu cracked earlier. She stealthfully walked into her room. The three roomed dorm. As she passed Kassy's door, Misdreavus phased through the door, and glared strictly at Lexy, Misdreavus then smiled, and let Lexy pass. Lexy thought to herself, that is was weird but that pokemon was look out. The door to Mia & Kassy's room was slightly opened, she peaked in to see Mia deep in slumber, and Kassy reading a book about Shiny sightings with a Tediursa playing with its pokeball. Lexy smiled at the Tediursa's cuteness and continued on to Becca and her's room. As she opened the door, Lapras awoke, and searched frantically for its pokeball. But gave up and just hid next to Becca. Becca was up unpacking.

"So Lexy, you've returned, where have you been off to?"

"I went exploring and took Seel for an eventful swim....By the way, an upperclassmen gave me this flier, for a waterpokemon team battle contest, the preliminaries start tomarrow, while the real contest starts in a week. I thought your lapras and my seel would be a perfect team for the beginners class, the winning pair gets 500 points, which is like the credit for this school, as well as one of us gets an egg of a Manipy, and the other gets a mystery egg. So how about it? think we should join?"

ClowSui

look! a shiny dragon
With Cacnea and Swablu fully healed up after a visit to the Pokemon Center, Sui had finally reached his dorm. Finding his bed, he saw two people chatting in the pair of beds next to it. Deciding to try his luck at making friends after he consulted his notes and let his Pokemon out. Cacnea frowned after being let out, still sad about losing - it had joined Sui as per the code. Smiling brightly at Cacnea, Sui walked over to a nearby Grass Pokemon Poke-bed stack and set out the basket-like pot for Cacnea. Then, he walked outside, grabbing a bucket nearby the door and scooped up a bucketful of soil for the pot, dumping it in said pot when he came back. With a scowl on its face, the Cacnea's eyes shone with joy when it found a source of food and rest. Sui chuckled softly and smiled. "It seems like all you need is just some food and rest - living out in the desert must be tough, huh?" Taking a look at the pattern of spikes on its head, he noticed that they were more profound which meant that it was a male. "Hey - do you like the name Needler?" It nodded thoughtlessly as it continued absorbing nutrients. "Good! I think I'm gonna work on contests with you too, but for now I guess both Cloudy and you will have to be for both contests and battling for now seeing as we don't have that many Pokemon."

Looking at his notebook, Sui saw that Dynamicpunch was useful in contest circumstances too - it was a bunch of energy gathered within a fist, so it could be released to affect attacks instead of in a punch. Sui closed it and turned around to observe his two neighbors when he saw his schedule under his pillow. I always seem to forget important things like these, don't I? He thought as Cloudy chirped on his shoulder.

Contest, Move Innovation, Battling, Stats and Research and Interaction. Seemed interesting, Sui noted, completely forgetting about his neighbors as he contemplated about his classes while petting his Swablu and listening to his Cacnea hum.

SlipKnoT

"Mag." said Blaze pointing to the door.

"No, curfew is really soon and your tired.You're not battling for the rest of the night, return." Torch said.

He was tired too.All the battling had made him get overheated so the last thing he needed was to move.He tried to go to bed but couldn't.He went outside to get some fresh air.

"Look, a Cacnea." said Torch.

He saw a Cacnea climbing a near by tree.Who knows why, but it was up high.

"It better be carefull, It'll fall and it's up high." Torch said.

As Torch was about to go in he saw the Cacnea tripping and he started falling from the tree.

"CACNEA!" yelled Torch.

Torch hurried to the Cacnea and just caught him.As anybody would know Cacnea's arms and bassically it's body it covered in spikes.So this hurt Torch immensly.Torch passed out from the pain.

"Cacnea?" said the Cacnea confused.

Cacnea wondered why a human would try to help him.This Cacnea was also a newborn.The Cacnea tried to wake Torch.He finally did.

"Hey, you okay?" asked Torch.

"Cacnea!" said the Cacnea.It was fine.

"Good." Torch said.

Torch tried to walk back to the dorm but Cacnea wouldn't let him go.Cacnea hit Torch's pocket and a empty pokeball came out.

"Hey!" yelled Torch.

Then the Cacnea hit the pokeball and was caught.

"Great, come on!" said Torch.He was trying to get the Cacnea out of the pokeball but to no avail.

"Looks like I caught...a Cacnea." said Torch."Well, I always though they were cool!" he said.

Torch went back to the dorm due to curfew.

"Come on out Cacnea and Blaze." said Torch opening Blaze's and Cacnea's pokeball.

The two pokemon looked at eack other.They seemed to like each other.

"I guess now that I caught you I'll give you a nickname, how about Thorn?" asked Torch.

"Cac!" said Thorn in approval.

"I guess, you're my new pokemon!I was gonna wait to catch new pokemon, but I guess this is okay." said Torch.

ClowSui said:
(OOC: chris, let off of him a bit. he can win as long as his character gets overconfident and then someone can whoop his *ss and make an effect on his character...now suicune, i'm not trying to be arrogant or upstanding on you or anything but you'd better listen to what i'm saying right now because this is bad rp'ing; its essentially called powerplaying and if you do it enough people will want you out.)
(OOC:I'm working on something, don't judge until you see the final product.Thank you for saying this though.)

SlipKnoT

"Mag." said Blaze pointing to the door.

"No, curfew is really soon and your tired.You're not battling for the rest of the night, return." Torch said.

He was tired too.All the battling had made him get overheated so the last thing he needed was to move.He tried to go to bed but couldn't.He went outside to get some fresh air.

"Look, a Cacnea." said Torch.

He saw a Cacnea climbing a near by tree.Who knows why, but it was up high.

"It better be carefull, It'll fall and it's up high." Torch said.

As Torch was about to go in he saw the Cacnea tripping and he started falling from the tree.

"CACNEA!" yelled Torch.

Torch hurried to the Cacnea and just caught him.As anybody would know Cacnea's arms and bassically it's body it covered in spikes.So this hurt Torch immensly.Torch passed out from the pain.

"Cacnea?" said the Cacnea confused.

Cacnea wondered why a human would try to help him.This Cacnea was also a newborn.The Cacnea tried to wake Torch.He finally did.

"Hey, you okay?" asked Torch.

"Cacnea!" said the Cacnea.It was fine.

"Good." Torch said.

Torch tried to walk back to the dorm but Cacnea wouldn't let him go.Cacnea hit Torch's pocket and a empty pokeball came out.

"Hey!" yelled Torch.

Then the Cacnea hit the pokeball and was caught.

"Great, come on!" said Torch.He was trying to get the Cacnea out of the pokeball but to no avail.

"Looks like I caught...a Cacnea." said Torch."Well, I always though they were cool!" he said.

Torch went back to the dorm due to curfew.

"Come on out Cacnea and Blaze." said Torch opening Blaze's and Cacnea's pokeball.

The two pokemon looked at eack other.They seemed to like each other.

"I guess now that I caught you I'll give you a nickname, how about Thorn?" asked Torch.

"Cac!" said Thorn in approval.

"I guess, you're my new pokemon!I was gonna wait to catch new pokemon, but I guess this is okay." said Torch.

ClowSui said:
(OOC: chris, let off of him a bit. he can win as long as his character gets overconfident and then someone can whoop his *ss and make an effect on his character...now suicune, i'm not trying to be arrogant or upstanding on you or anything but you'd better listen to what i'm saying right now because this is bad rp'ing; its essentially called powerplaying and if you do it enough people will want you out.)
(OOC:I'm working on something, don't judge until you see the final product.Thank you for saying this though.)

Hyuu

Under the sea
“Of course,” Revi agreed, smiling cheerfully. Absol grunted on the bed, curled over the covers and feeling extremely worn from its first with sore legs from the failed attempts of quick attack. Revi gently pulled the covers over the somewhat cold Absol and a kind look overtook his emerald orbs. “It’s good to have someone watching your back. If you weren’t there, I’m not sure Absol or I would’ve survived. I’m just too reckless.” Sighing, Revi began to dig through his backpack for a potion, anything to ease the pain he imagined Pidgey to be in. He groaned when he found nothing of the sort.

”I guess I really will have to wait ‘till tomorrow to heal Pidgey. That means that’ll probably be a scar on his wing and he’ll be out of commission for a day.” Revi stretched lazily. “Dang it. I have too much adrenaline to be tired. Anyways, we ‘ought to get to bed before some patrol comes around and kicks us off the island or something. Not before we make a legend out of team battling.” Revi fell back onto his bed, parallel to the snoozing Absol. “Don’t want to get expelled early.”

SlipKnoT

"Cac!" said Thorn pointing to the door.

"So you are like Blaze eh.It's curfew, we can't leave the dorm for a while." Torch replied.

"Cac." said Thorn.

"Return, I'm going to bed, goodnight." Torch replied.

He layed on the bed and went to sleep.He thought if he would make friends, or just keep battling.He knew the only way to become a pokemon master was battle like crazy and train, but he didn't know.Every friend he ever had betrayed him, and nobody here seemed like they wanted to be friends.They al critisized him.It was back at Lavaridge all over again.He wondered if he really belonged at Battle Academy.If he should have just, stayed home.

ClowSui

look! a shiny dragon
Seeing that the people didn't notice his presence, Sui shrugged and thought, No problem, I'll just make friends tomorrow, when classes start!" Cloudy chirped in a sleepy tone, folding her head inside of her warm wings and settling on his chest. Smiling softly, he stroked her wings once or twice before succumbing to sweet, sweet slumber himself - tomorrow was when the real journey began.

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
OOC: Tiago, please change your RP style, it's hard to read, do it like everyone else does.

BIC:

"So... Houndour it is really late, I can't go out."
"Dour?" said Hoiundour looking at the clock. "Houndour!"
"It is late, let's just stay here by the fire." Santiago ordered to his pokemon who instantly noticed that his trainer wasn't kidding.
"Houn.." he lied in front of the fire. "Dooour!" he yawned.
"OK, we'll go... But don't make any sounds or they'll catch us..." whispered Santiago.
"Houn." nodded Houndour hurrying for the door.

Dragonite Trainer

Pokemon Breeder
"You got that right were gonna kill the competiton."
Looking around Lucas noiced that this was a two bedded dorm room. Lucas recalled sandshrew.
"Hey Revi since you got two beds in here you mind if I crash here?"
Revi nodded and Lucas put his things by his bed. Taking off his hat he put his pokeballs in them then turned off the dorm light and went to sleep anxious for tomorrow

Mimori Kiryu

OoC: OMG, I'm so late. x_x Can anyone tell me what's going on?

BiC:

"Man...I can't get over how amazing this place is..." Kaili said to herself as she walked throughout the hallways of the dorm. "But I still need a place to stay..." She looked at each room and they all said 'occupied' or 'filled'. She knew being late to the dorms was a bad idea.

'Vul....pix.' said her little pokemon. 'Vul?'

"I don't know, Vulpix. We may have to stay in the lobby if we can't find a room..." Kaili scratched her head with her free hand as she clutched her knapsack in her right hand. "Let's go." They turned around and walked back down the stairs to the lobby, sitting on the couch. Looking outside, they saw some trainers practicing or just walking around with their new pokemon. Kaili envied their ability to make friends so easily.

Not to mention she was envious of the boys for having Drew as their teacher. She was the one that worshiped the ground he walked on, not them. She was the one that saw all of his contests when he was younger and so was she. It wasn't fair, at all.

'Vulpix!' said the pokemon, pushing Kaili out of her revere.

"Oh, sorry, Vulpix. I was just thinking about something..." Kaili said, laying back on the couch. "I guess we can just chill here until something happens..."

SlipKnoT

Torch's pokeball that contains Cacnea is shaking.

"What the?Come out Thorn." sais Torch.

"Cac!" said Thorn beating on the door.

"Sorry, but curfew says we can't leave." replied Torch.

"Cacnea!" said Thorn, he kept beating on the door.

"Fine, but only in the backyard so nobody will see.I don't want to get caught on the first day." said Torch.

They walked outside and Thorn found a Carvahna.

"Cool, use Poison Sting!" Torch commanded.

It hit and Carvahhna bounced back, then it used Rage.It hit Thorn but didn't do much damage.

"Use Absorb!" said Torch.

It took Carvahhna's HP and Cacnea gained it.

"Now try Leer!" Torch ordered.

Carvahhna's defense got lowered.It tried a Bite attack and did minimal damage to Thorn.

"Finish with another super effective Absorb!" Torch commanded.

It hit knocking out Carvahhna.They ran back into their dorm before they got caught.

"Good job Thorn!Now return." Torch stated.

Thorn returned to it's pokeball and Torch got on the bed and went to sleep.

Hyuu

Under the sea
OoC: OMG, I'm so late. x_x Can anyone tell me what's going on?

We're each sorta doing our own thing. Some have caught Pokemon (Dragonite_Trainer, Suicune, ClowSui, me, etc.), some have battled (Suicune, Benmeister, me, Dragonite_Trainer, etc.), some have found Pokemon they're going to pursue (Crystal Zephr is chasing after a shiny Bellsprout), so nothing really uniformed yet. Just a disastrous day of meeting and training I guess :p You got here around "Curfew" time (though, not sure if it's official) so maybe you can try to roleplay like it were during the day (like a flashback :p) You can catch anything (but some of us *coughmecough* will ram your head open if you catch something too rare xP kidding), and battle anything.

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
"OK Houndour, let's move... What do you wanna do?"
"Dour." Houndour shrugged.
"What?! You made me get out of my warm and cozy room just because?! What is wrong with you?!" Santiago shouted.
"Who's there? Don't you know we are in curfew?" asked a security guard running towards Santiago and Houndour.
"Quick! Let's hide!" said Santiago.
"Houn! Dour!" said the Houndour leading his trainer through the bushes.
"Ok, I'll follow you..." said Santiago following the Houndour until they both stopped. "Wow..." said Santiago. In front of them both, there was a colosseum. It was a gigantic Colosseum, as big as a football stadium. "Let's go in!" said Santiago running to the entrance.
"Houn!" said the Houndour who didn't like to be left back.

Status
Not open for further replies.