• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle Academy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalSaurTower

(I know it's short, but how long can you make a brainstorming session..)

After a little while he noticed the students were still battling. 'How dare they ignore me!! I swear, they could atleast take notice!!' He said in a firey rage within his own thoughts, now noticing a certain someone coming too his aid, and eventually realizing it was Jacob as he came up to him. 'Great, saved by a rude mind reader..' He thought glummly to himself as he thought of what to say. 'Oh, wait! He was in that battle, so he should know were all the others went!' "Jacob, my Cleffa is really getting sick." He glanced down to were Cleffa was, still beating red with the die hard fever, and pale complexion. it coughed a few times, closing its eyes as it shifted to try and sleep out of it, overwhelming it from its own conciousness.

"I tried to have a battle with it before, but he was too sick to call forth an attack. My arm got sprained from the Nidoking, and the pokecenters closed!" He desprately explained to Jacob in a disgruntled tone. "Not to mention my pokedex got stolen, and almost everyone else is asleep! What should we do!?" He pondered over his thoughts little by little, thinking for a plan. 'I doubt he has any berries. I bet none of the freshmen have berries yet, let alone potions..' He thought in a depressing montotone. But in just a moment, he remembered one of the faces surrounding the Nidoking. 'Wait.. I saw that second year student there! He's bound to have something to cure Cleffa.' He shifted over to Jacob in a hatey burst. "Jacob, could you lead me over to where that second year student went?" He asked.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"Er...but..." Nicola began looking on as Jacob ran to help she then turned towards his Nincada that she had to take care of for a few minutes. "Ok then, Zephyr, get in close and grab Nincada off the Nidoking then go back to using sand attack. Cicle Powder snow!" Nicola's Pidgey swooped in and grabbed the Nincada in its talons whilst Snorunt created its blast of cold wind although with double team still in effect it seemed to come from all side of the nidoking who had also lost some acuracy frm Zephyr's sand attacks. "Now if my guess is correct Nincada can use leech life. Problem is it wont have much effect on the Nidoking. I have a better idea though. Zephyr, swoop in quickly and throw Nincada at the Nidoking. And Nindada i know im not your trainer but i need you to use Harden a few times quickly if you can." Nicola comanded remembering her earlier battle against the Kakuna. In that match she had learnt that relying on only offensive attacks would not work but instead by using defensive attacks, life Harden, it could infact become an attack if used in the right combination. The Pidgey flew in quickly with the Nincada glowing in its talons as it launched the glowing Nincada straight into the Nidokings face which seemed to do abit of damage from such a suprise attack and Snorunt's attacks had drawn it away from noticing the on coming attack and when hit by the Nincada also took some damage from the powder snow attack too. Sadly the pokemon were not strong enough to do alot of damage.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Serenity smiled and turned around. Normally, any other girl would scream and run as fast as they could. But Serenity wasn't any other girl and she knew she had to get the Nidoking away from the school.

"Here Nido, Nido, Nido!" She cried out to it, running a little bit faster to tease it into the woods. It came faster but then froze and ran into the forest for some reason. "Huh?" Serenity then turned round. There was a giant Altaria with masses of troops of Swablu behind her.

Midnight and Grovyle seemed a little spooked as well as she began to say something. Whe she had finished, they both hid behind Serenity.

"What gives, you two?" she asked the cowering pokemon. They didn't have enough time to answer, for the swablu rose into the sky and then decided it would be funny to attack them. Serenity screamed as she ran deeper into the forest.

After a while, she bumped into something. she looked up to see Jack.

"Jack!" She shouted, absent mindedly hugging him. she pulled back and blushed. "hehe, sorry..." She then heard a rustling...and then the Swablu and Altaria in tow were there again. "Oh dear..." She said.

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
OOC: Shrot post to avoid bunnying

"Jacob, could you lead me over to where that second year student went?" Reckard asked, Jacob gulped he wasn't sure if it was the best idea to take Reckard to Jack in the state he was in especially with that brute still chasing them. On the other hand, Celffa was fading fast. It wouldn’t survive much longer in the state it was in. Jacob knew there was no choice.
“Give me Celffa and follow me!” He said, Reckard nodded and handed Jacob the pink pokemon, Jacob held it close and began to follow the trail of rubble, Reckard following close behind.

Shadow Swampert

FEAR MY POKEMON!!!!
As I David Ly was getting out of my limo I bumped into a boy who left somewhere in a hurry around the pokemon battle academy."Excuse me do u know where i could find the water pokemon room so I could train my Swampert?" He replied "Oh yes I know where take a left off the Blue Mansion and you should get to the room." Oh ok thank you um..." I'm a second year student here." Then he left. "I better go ask the principle ask where is my room do I have to sleep in."

Last edited:

Psychic

Really and truly
Shadow Swampert, you are not a part of this RPG and are therefore not allowed to post in this thread.

Go read the RPG Forum Rules to see how RPGs work here on Serebiiforums. Once you've read all the Stickies, go sign up in the Sign Up section. If you are accepted as an RPer in this RPG, then you can post.

Reading the Stickies and following the Rules helps.

~Psychic

Psychic

Really and truly
Closing on request of the GM.

Although, it might not be such a good idea to start an RP just for newbies, Chris. I'm doing it because I'm a Mod and have some level of authority over people, but I'm afraid that a normal member's attempts might be in vain.

Really, I would highly suggest just accepting the people who deserve to be accepted. *is already over her head with newbies and doesn't want other to face a similar situation*

So...yeah. Good luck with that. *shrugs and closes*

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.