• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

<<Pokemon BATTLE CITY 2>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
in as a sub if possible

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
in as a sub :/

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Since it's past 9 AM PST, here are my trades.

I have traded my Cofagrigous to Ger for his Mienshao

And I have traded my Snorlax to Blaaz for his Tornadus-Incarnate.

ger9119

Since it's past 9 AM PST, here are my trades.

I have traded my Cofagrigous to Ger for his Mienshao

And I have traded my Snorlax to Blaaz for his Tornadus-Incarnate.

Confirming the trade, also traded with sparkbeat tyranitar for his magnezone and tornadus

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Alright, OP updated, and also trading will close at 9:00 PM PST on Saturday May 4th

Trading Groudon to firestar319 for Manaphy.
Trading Golurk to BGP for Whimsi which I then trade to Peachy for Parasect.

Ilane

in as a sub if possible

Same, I slept through the signups XD

in as a sub :/

subithario plz

Miror, feel free to sub any of these guys in for me. While I would like to take part...a real battler, should actually participate. I won't make it past the first round and these guys should be given a chance. Personally, I want Dragonuser to take my place...so please :3

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Even though I still RNG'd for which sub goes in, Dragonuser is now playing in the stead of Ilane. He will keep the same Pokemon that Ilane had previously.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Trading Boufallant for Dewhinifier's Gallade.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
willing to trade arc-grass or breloom, contact me if you want either

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I am willing to trade tails and Umbreon, if anyone is interested. (And the unknown as well, but I don't really expect anyone to want that.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.