• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

<<Pokemon BATTLE CITY 2>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
K the round is over, and activity win goes to Peachy, and as such she can choose a Pokemon from her opponent. Semifinals are between Dew and Peachy, and the other round is d0nut and Mag, you have until Saturday June 1st at 9:00 PM PST

Lunar.

I can't run forever
5. d0nut - Manaphy / Politoed / Scizor / Thundurus-T / Bronzong / Sharpedo / Latios / Tornadus-I / Kingdra / Poliwrath / Qwilfish / Parasect / Gorebyss / Skarmory / Keldeo

This is a joke right?..

5. d0nut - Manaphy / Politoed / Scizor / Thundurus-T / Bronzong / Sharpedo / Latios / Tornadus-I / Kingdra / Poliwrath / Qwilfish / Parasect / Gorebyss / Skarmory / Keldeo

This is a joke right?..

I will crush d0nut, and throw him into the wind.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Alrighty, giving a one day extension for Mag and d0nut to get their battle done, so they have until midnight their time tomorrow to get it done

Finally managed to pin down that greasy bastard long enough to beat them. Won 4-0

****, what do I want to take?

Edit: Starmie I guess.

Last edited:

ThatsJustPeachy

Superiority Complex
After a lot of sweat and tears, mostly sweat though, I beat donut thanks to Rain Viel Cloak Reun.

gg

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Alrighty, too lazy atm to wait for a third place battle so congratulations to ThatsJustPeachy for winning Battle City, I can have art made for you if you want, but otherwise thank you all for participating and see you all next year when Kots finally gets to run this!

Status
Not open for further replies.