• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

<<Pokemon BATTLE CITY>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
- When you defeat another player you may take one of their Pokemon. You may steal an OU or lower freely, but if you take an Uber-value card that card will replace your own Uber.
Can you explain it more?
You mean, e.g. if I lose the match, my opponent can take my card, so I can't use this Pokemon anymore?
And if it is so, what happens when a player loses many times and has less than 6 Pokemon, or 6cards?

If you lose your match, you lose the tournament.

If you win the match, you can pick one of your opponent's Pokemon (or trade Ubers) and move on to the next round.

Hey if any of you can recruit more people to this tournament it would be great :)

Utopian

faults & feats
In!

Edit: lol Jets:
20) Jets - Giratina / Salamence / Jirachi / Jellicent / Rotom-H / Froslass / Nidoking / Escavalier / Cryogonal / Butterfree / Marowak

put me with him r1, lemme mash him.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
I would like to join this tournament.

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
^ Hmmm, I'll guess I'll need to explain; I said "lol Jets" because he was complaining about other teams which were good in his opinion, while he has a good team too.

And Jets, are you gonna crush me just like your Torterra team?

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
this looks like fun, I'm in.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
in and **** you for making it so that you can only trade ubers for ubers, my plan to monopolize shaymin-s has been ruined

Utopian

faults & feats
^ Hmmm, I'll guess I'll need to explain; I said "lol Jets" because he was complaining about other teams which were good in his opinion, while he has a good team too.

And Jets, are you gonna crush me just like your Torterra team?

who said i was complaining. and yes indeed. my butterfree will destroy you.

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
how about we make round one into round robin... so everyone can battle everyone and everyone exchanges, or loses pokemon at the end... if you obviously have less than 5 pokemon, then you are out :/

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
how about we make round one into round robin... so everyone can battle everyone and everyone exchanges, or loses pokemon at the end... if you obviously have less than 5 pokemon, then you are out :/
About 5 Pokemon...I have a better idea. You don't take the Pokemon from the opponent, but you can use it too after the win

Round robin would take way too long since its looking like this will shape up to be a 32 man tourny. Perhaps making this double elimination wouldn't be a terrible idea but thats still up to BH.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Yeah, knowing how serebii tours go, round robin is a terrible idea. Think about it. in so many instances, a lot of battles don't get done. and that's with 1 battle per person. Imagine with 31 battles per person.

Yeah, round robin would take forever and become chaotic when only like 1/3rd of battles are done in a month.

Doing double elimination (as in, we do round 1 twice with different matchup brackets) would be ok with me, as long as everyone else is fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.