• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

<<Pokemon BATTLE CITY>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for that. Mence - Kabutops works.

How do you guys feel about removing the trade restriction, replacing it with a rule that all trades must be made with "common sense" to prevent cheating.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Gligar / Rhydon / Jynx / Kricketune / Banette anyone interested?

looking for something like poliwrath (or other water immune pokes)

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
I'm all for that. Mence - Kabutops works.

How do you guys feel about removing the trade restriction, replacing it with a rule that all trades must be made with "common sense" to prevent cheating.

Sounds good to me. And on that note, how about you throw in Zapdos as well. Salamence could be very useful for you, and Zapdos and Kabutops to me. Seems fair to me.

No, you have a Politoed lol. Kabutops is worth a lot to you, about as much as Salamence is to me.

Though if the trade restriction thing is active, Salamence is worth 6 points and Kabutops is only worth 3... Want to take Pinser as well? Mence for Pinser + Kabutops?

Updated. Also if anyone wants to discuss trading feel free to visit the Xat in my sig.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
No, you have a Politoed lol. Kabutops is worth a lot to you, about as much as Salamence is to me.

Though if the trade restriction thing is active, Salamence is worth 6 points and Kabutops is only worth 3... Want to take Pinser as well? Mence for Pinser + Kabutops?

Pinsir isn't that useful to me, but sure, I'll take it. Might germs some trading ground.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Ok, deal!

Pinser can always run Focus Sash + Stealth Rocks lol.

Thank you for the trade.

Blaziken / Dusclops / Darmanitan / Snorlax / Steelix / Accelgor / Beartic / Glaceon / Pinser for trade.

Genesect / Politoed / Kabutops are worth a little more than the others.

Looking for a better Uber, and some walls.

Would you consider two of Zapdos, Scrafty, Smeargle, Duosion or just Dugtrio for Genesect?

I would trade Politoed for Dugtrio, but I think besides Genesect that's about all I want.

Darn, worth a shot :)

Would you like anything for Dusclops? Maybe Scrafty or something.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Traded my Blastoise to jirachiuser1 for his Gligar

Status
Not open for further replies.