• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

<<Pokemon BATTLE CITY>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah **** it, I'm going to remove the trading restriction. It was built to prevent unfair trades and cheating via "suicide trades" (where one player trades an Aridados for 3 OU, then quits the tournament sacrificing himself so another player can win) but that doesn't seem to be a problem.

Trade restrictions have been removed (except for Ubers, you may still only trade Uber for Uber) and replaced with "reasonable trades only".

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Eranu, Vicitini for Latias if possible?
And Realeraymon and I are pretty sure for Skarm-Accelgor, but that's not possible eitehr I think :/

Latias is mine and Skarm is now Eranu's lol.

I'll trade something for Thundurus T though if you want.

Eranu™

Trading:

Tentacruel / Dugtrio / Porygon2 / Skarmory / Moltres / Gallade / Jellicent / Kangaskhan / Chimecho

For physical dragons and Forretress / Mamoswine. Pick w/e if you have one of those.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Trading my Venusaur for Myles' Tornadus.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Trading Tyrantitar for Miror's Metagross.

Confirming

I can also offer Cofagrigus, Rotom-Ghost, Armaldo, and Raichu to anyone who wants them

Aww this tourney looks like fun...can i get in if anyone is not active?

If we need Subs sure, but I'm not sure if we will bother with them in this tournament.

Edit:

Latias / Chansey / Salamence / Dugtrio / Dusclops / Zapdos / Empoleon / Smeargle / Duosion

I'm looking to trade Dugtrio / Dusclops / Smeargle but I'll trade anything for a good enough offer.

Utopian

faults & feats
what the fuk.

trading my rotom h for theebays pory z
trading my jellicent for eranus lilligant

way to due this while im in schoolll

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja
Can I get a Jellicent or Magnezone from anyone? Make an offer. Surprise me. Gliscor / Gengar / Scrafty / Arcanine / Honchkrow / Sceptile / Hitmonlee / Kadabra / Swoobat is available for this trade. But not all of them.

Scrafty / Kadabra / Swoobat / Arcanine / Gliscor are available for general trade.

EDIT: Traded my Gengar for Eranu's Jellicent. Still need a Magnezone however.

Last edited:
Pfft, Takeo is just jealous that he doesn't have two Salamence.

Hey I'm looking for a non-Stealth Rock weak Rapid Spinner. An Ice resistant one if possible. Offering Dusclops, Lilligant, and Dugtrio.

Status
Not open for further replies.