• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

<<Pokemon BATTLE CITY>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
metroid78 gave me win so taking his cloyster

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Not quite sure when Torterra is on or what the best way to contact him is, but just letting you know that I'm able to battle next time we catch each other. It's going to get done sooner or later, I reckon.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
I am able to battle the today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.
Still have no reply and if this guy is here, please reply

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
im still alive

Contacted Archangel a few times. Haven't seen him on the Xats but we still should be able to get our match done eventually.

Updated OP.

Kuja which poke are you stealing from Lucs?

Also Peachy wins due to Sietse dropping out. IIRC she wanted the Ferrothorn right?

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
lost. Was close. GG.
But I have some complaints about Rockstar's Arceus. In first game he used Arceus-Ground instead of Rock, and I was going to win this battle.
In terms of the random number generator Arceus will be counted as one Pokemon, but will be re-counted to pick a single form for it.
After that I was confused and lost, but nevermind.

Last edited:

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Wait, huh? No, he only gets Arceus Rock. If he used Ground the battle was invalid.
So, should I claim victory because of he used the wrong Arceus at the start when I was going to win?
We had a rematch, but in the 2nd one he won, but I was the one who was going to win the 1st one.

I can give him a win, but this loss is unfair.

Last edited:

rckstr

I was going to win the first one too.How could you possibly win the first one?

And even if you would have won it would have been because my Arceus was not Rock.Making your win invalid.

And I also like how you counter team in the second battle with your Rindo Berry lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.