• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

<<Pokemon BATTLE CITY>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Okay..... how would that have made you win when I had a terrakion and Arceus could still beat your Togekiss.
I had Hitmontop, that resists your rock types
And After a Roost your Rock is not supper-effective on me:)

I'm going to still award the win to Rockstar.

It was Rockstar's responsibility to verify that he had the right Arceus and followed the rules. He didn't, and during battle the mistake was revealed by RealRaymon.

Now RealRaymon had two main options:
1) Take the win, as his opponent had broken tournament rules
2) Allow a rematch

He picked option 2, and in the rematch Rockstar won.

Thus while Rockstar badly ****ed up he still won a fair rematch.

Sorry RealRaymon :(

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
I'm going to still award the win to Rockstar.

It was Rockstar's responsibility to verify that he had the right Arceus and followed the rules. He didn't, and during battle the mistake was revealed by RealRaymon.

Now RealRaymon had two main options:
1) Take the win, as his opponent had broken tournament rules
2) Allow a rematch

He picked option 2, and in the rematch Rockstar won.

Thus while Rockstar badly ****ed up he still won a fair rematch.

Sorry RealRaymon :(
Well, if it is so, I agree, but it is unfair if you ask me:(
So, I will PM you BH

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
you cant use the first option when you already rematched. rofl
Rofl all the way you want, but I meant I should have used the 1st option and not the 2nd one. I wanted to post about a Broken rule, but I am kind-hearted and haven't done that.
I just wanted to say that I feel that I have lost unfairly.
I won't write more, as I don't want to SPAM.

Rofl all the way you want, but I meant I should have used the 1st option and not the 2nd one. I wanted to post about a Broken rule, but I am kind-hearted and haven't done that.
I just wanted to say that I feel that I have lost unfairly.
I won't write more, as I don't want to SPAM.

It is unfair in a way, but you did the honorable thing by allowing him a rematch. Regardless of the first match the second match (the "real" one) ended in a win for Rockstar.

Though you had the option to "call him out on it" in the first match and claim a win allowing a rematch is also a fair option.

We might have a secondary round for people who lost, so you might not be out of the tournament yet.

In other news I'm gonna post an activity posts. Do activity wins still get to claim their opponents card?

Yes.

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
I haven't heard from cosmic fury, for like...days

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Turn of events, the hand of sena came down and I now get to move on unless someone who isn't banned is subbed in.

:/

EDIT: he just told me to take the win, and we have no subs. In that case, I'll be taking tentacruel unless i change my mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.