• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

<<Pokemon BATTLE CITY>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utopian

faults & feats

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
since he logged off right after he said that, and I'm too lazy to track him down....

Taking his Jirachi

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
been on the entire day since 10 am to 10 pm no sign of tms

edit tms came on and left me a msg i replyed but they where away went on po and waited 10 mons now i got to get off and deadline is going pass so ...

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Rair can have the win. He deserves it after I missed him several times.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Eh, bo1 is ***, gg bh

GG Miror

Also Round 2 apparently ended a few days ago, so.. I'm just going to award activity wins to the last two players so we can get on with this.

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
someone tade me something for abomasnow :(

Trading lasts until Tuesday at Midnight!

Edit: lol does anyone want a Salamence? Turns out having two isn't nearly as useful as I thought.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Trading lasts until Tuesday at Midnight!

Edit: lol does anyone want a Salamence? Turns out having two isn't nearly as useful as I thought.

kingdra for mence?

EDIT: nvm only bronzong is up for a trade now

Last edited:

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
bh i want your other salamence.

I'm also putting up for trade thundy t, hydregoin, and ****ING ABOMASNOW

I'm going to post R3 tonight, but until then trading is still fine!

Also DU are you still up for Salamence for Bronzong? Anyone else who wants a Salamence... post offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.