1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Battle Frontier on CW4Kids??? is this real??

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N), May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

The Porygon ep was never aired outside of Japan.

2. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Well-Known Member

This would be pretty cool. Would have preferred for it to takeover Kai's timeslot because Kai is so much better on Nicktoons (and even more better uncut). Been wanting to see the Hoenn episodes again.

3. acetrainerbob

acetrainerbob has written:

I hope this is true, because I don't have cable, I hate the BW arc, and I hope that eventually 4kids will use their original voices.

I'm watching right now to see if anything like this is being shown. I think someone might've plastered the logo on the clip though, 4kids removed the Toonzai section from their logo.

They don't even air new Kai episodes anymore!

Last edited: May 26, 2012
  4. Necro101

Necro101 Well-Known Member

lol best answer possible.

If its real well what does it change/do to us.... I don't get the problem.

RAWK ON

5. Hidden Mew

Hidden Mew Fog Trainer

4Kids uploaded a promo to Sonic X on their YouTube Channel, they've been airing promos for the first arc of Sonic X airing on its usual timeslot during their block this morning and there's been no official mention of Pokemon airing on their lineup. This clip is so fake. I'm not too surprised considering the person didn't name his source and I don't think that TPCI would want to give 4Kids the airing rights to any Pokemon seasons.

6. MusicalZoroark

MusicalZoroark Well-Known Member

Yeah someone told me they emailed someone from Toonzai and they said it was fake.

7. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

@HideenMew- When I saw that Sonic X promo, I felt like it was a new new season. Of course, I didn't look closely and think that it was just the first season. Reruns. -_- I know I'm not the only one who wants a 4th season of Sonic.

But I digress. Seeing Pokemon by 4kids, especially with a season they just cut from, wow. Quite surprised, but not so surprised at the same time. After watching that clip, I couldn't believe that how Ash sounds at the first episode with his new voice actor. Now, he sounds a lot better. So I reminisced of how our new VA for Ash has grown since 2006.

8. Hidden Mew

Hidden Mew Fog Trainer

They've been doing that for a long time. They tend to recycle the promos for Sonic X to get kids hyped up to see the reruns. If 4Kids could afford to make a fourth season of Sonic X or just another Sonic series, I think that they would.

9. Platinum fan.

Platinum fan. RetiredPokemonMaster

If this is true then that's interesting. Leave it to CW4Kids to play reruns of old shows that already ended yet they get treated like they are brand new. Dragon Ball Z Kai, Sonic X, and the original Yu-gi-oh come to mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.