• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon:Battle Frontier*PG13 - R Rated/LSUs allowed*

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
In a thick veil of darkness, a small glimmer of light pierced the room. Where this room lay was unknown...whoever resided in this room was unknown. All that could be determined was that an ominous, foreboding presence had a cold and clammy grasp on the surrounding area.

The darkness was struck yet again as a door opened and a tall figure stepped across the threshold. Once the light moved across the room, a shadowy character could barely be seen sitting casually in a thick, leather business chair, twirling a glass of wine in one hand.

"Orion...punctual as always."

"Of course, sir," Orion muttered with a hint of nonchalance.

"So, give me your report."

"I'm afraid some of those bothersome trainers have caught on to the plan, my master..."

"Oh?" the supposed "mastermind" breathed, sipping from the glass.

"The champion of Kanto engaged me in a duel..."

"And...the outcome?"

"My inevitable victory, of course," Orion replied, staring at the ceiling. "He didn't go down as quickly as anticipated, though."

"Is he alive?"

"Hmph, beats me," the Administrator scoffed, his ice blue eyes slightly flickering in interest. "His Pokémon tried to catch up, but it, like all the others, was left in the dust, thanks to Salamence."

"How many were there?"

"From what I surmised...about three or four."

"There is bound to be more. Take care of the operators of the Frontier and ensure our possession of this area," the shadowy figure commanded.

"And as for any more opposition?"

A toothy grin emerged from Orion's superior. "Remove it."

"That's all I wanted to hear." With that, Orion made a subtle bow and exited the room as quietly as he entered.

"Power...power...power...power...power...power..." eerily echoed throughout the closed room.

unholylssj

Get the Point?
The doors to the gigantic board room opened, a lone rocket grunt running in. He ran up to the man sitting at the front of the table, staring out at the battle frontier from where he was located.

"Sir, something's been spotted in the lower chambers. We suspect it could be one of the brats that have been running around the island or the child who escaped from the underground prison. What should we do sir?" The lackey asked, standing as straight as he could to look professional infront of his boss.

"Let the boy get further in. It doesn't really matter since he's much too weak to stand much of a chance against us after his battle with that Salamence trainer. I suspect that he's still injured despite his Espeon healing him..." The man replied, smirking.

"Ok sir. May I take my leave?" The grunt asked, bowing.

"No. I'm afraid I can't let you leave..." The boss replied, the grunt beginning to feel fear. He tried to run to the door, but a gigantic burst of crystal energy smashed into him, filling the room with freezing cold winds. As the grunt stood there, a gigantic claw smashed into him, shattering the man into a thousand pieces.

"Come you little brats....You have absolutely no idea what you're in for!" He laughed

Meanwhile

Chris skidded to a stop as he found himself in the lobby of the Battle Pyramid, expecting a few dozen guards to be waiting for him. He had returned Eon to her pokeball as he reached the room, wanting her to rest after teleporting and using Morning Sun a while ago. "Odd..I expected at least a dozen guards to be waiting for me.....If anyone's here, they must be pretty confident if they're gonna let me just waltz into the Pyramid....That or they've let out unbelievably strong pokemon in the main area of the Pyramid to attack me...." He thought

Last edited:

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
Seth ran into the room and untied all of the Frontier Brains and was about to take out their gag-rags when Scorch walked in.

<Whoa, it's like they were out there saving us, and then they are like, in here all tied up. What's going on here? I am so confused.> Scorch said.

"Those Rocket fools tied us up here and sent out some impostors out to try and trap all of you in. Apparently they didn't get that far. You must be Seth, the kid with the annoying Bagon who is messing up all of Tean Rockets plans. I'm Noland, by the way," a man in a long trench coat and red hat said.

"Do you guys want me to help? I got five really strong PokeMon and we've all ready taken out a lot of trainers," Seth asked.

"We could use all the help we can get," a woman with long balck and red hair informed him, "My three can only go so far."

A pounding was heard on the door to the warehouse. All eight people and one PokeMon stared at the door in anticipation. Seth called out Wendy and Pablo as the door went up. There standing in the doorway was . . .

OOC: Anticipation

unholylssj

Get the Point?
Chris slowly began to look around for a way to get into the main part of the Pyramid, immediatly sighing. "You know...I'm really starting to wonder why Team Rocket's so interested in this place....Its not like there are any super rare pokemon around..." The trainer said, pausing as he noticed what looked like a stair case that lead to the entrance. The chibi immediatly walked up the stairs, shortly reaching the top.

"What the hell is this?" Chris asked outloud, knowing he wouldn't recieve an answer. Infront of him lay a bright blue pad with a swirl at the center. He shrugged and put one foot onto it, immediatly disappearing. "CRAP!!" Was all that could be heard as the Kanto Champion vanished, seemingly off the face of the earth

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
. . . Sandy, Chris's beloced Flygon. As soon as the door opened up, Sandy fell down and collapsed. Seth rushed to her side and started to look through his pack. He finally found what he was searching for. A Hyper Potion.

"Hold still, Sandy. This may sting a little," Seth said to the Flygon as he gave her the potion. She immediatley started to look better.

The Frontier Brains got out of the little room and were stretching out their legs and rubbing their wrists. Seth turned to look at them. There they were. Seven of the greatest trainers ever, and Seth had helped to rescue them all. He only returned back to reality when Scorch bit him. He heard the last part of the conversation.

" . . . is where we can find Giovanni, Archie, Maxie, and Scott. I can't believe Scott would betray us like this. He always was so kind. Maybe a little too kind," Dome Ace Tucker said.

unholylssj

Get the Point?
Chris opened his eyes, expecting to have died because of the small blue pad. But instead he found himself surrounded by darkness, unable to make out anything in pitch black area. "Where the hell am I? And why is it so dark...?" He asked himself, his eyes widening as he realized where he was.

"This must be the main part of the Battle Pyramid....This has gotta be where the trainers are tested and have to find their way to the top." He concluded, a smirk spreading across his face as he took off his bookbag and opened it, causing Blazer to jump out.

(What?) The charmander growled, obviously having been asleep until his trainer opened the bag.

"I need you to come on out so we can find our way through this maze." Chris told the fire pokemon, knowing what he had to do.

(No way....I'm too tired...) Blazer replied, causing his trainer to sigh.

"If you don't come out, I'll throw away all your sodas and tacos!" The trainer threatened, hoping it would work.

(Yeah right. I have way too many secret stash areas for you to possibly find them all.) The charmander said, smirking

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
Seth watched in disbelief as the seven Frontier Brains got up and left, without even saying thanks to him for freeing them. Seth watched as Tucker's outfit turned the corner into the unknown.

<Shouldn't we follow them and help out? They might need it.> Pablo asked.

"Naw, if anything we'll catch up to them later. Right now, we have to take care of Sandy," Seth said as he turned to look at the Flygon.

She was still in a lot of pain, judging by the way she winced ever time she breathed in. But she had a look of sheer determination in her eyes. This little set-back wasn't going to stop her from finding Chris. Seth ran over to her.

"Woah there, Sandy. You can't go bolting off. You're still in bad shape. Stay here and rest a while and then when you can at least breath without flinching every time, then I'll let you go and you can find Chris," Seth told her in a stern voice while looking straight into her eyes. The Flygon nodded slightly and fell into a heap, sleeping off her exhausting fight.

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
After Sandy collapsed in a heap, Seth sat down on a crate to think. The Frontier Brains knew something that he didn't. They know where the leaders and Scott where located, but he had no idea where. Seth tried to think of all the places on the island where they could be. It had to be a small, barely noticable building that no one would ever find suspicious. He snapped to reality when he heard Sandy moan.

He looked over and saw Scorch standing over Sandy, poking her in the head. Seth was going over to hit him but Pablo got there first. The crab's claw started to glow as he hit Scorch away with a Crab Hammer. Scorch flew and hit crates, shattering all of them. Seth threw back his head and laughed. Scorch then shot Ember and Seth's captain's quarters and lit his pants on fire. Pablo and Scorch both laughed as Seth jumped around and extinguished the fire.

"That wasn't funny," he muttered as he sat down gingerly.

OOC: Where have all the RPers gone?

unholylssj

Get the Point?
OOC: Dunno...I've been pretty busy though

Chris smirked chibishly as he whispered to Blazer, causing the charmander to immediatly shoot out of the bag. (YOU MOM GOT A WHAT?!) He screamed, a horrified look on his face.

"A munchlax. And I betcha its already located one of your secret stashes already..." The chibi champion said, a slightly evil tone in his voice.

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! WE GOTTA ****ING HURRY AND GET HOME BEFORE THAT LARD *** EATS ALL MY TACOS!!) Blazer shouted, dashing forward. Chris just laughed a little and then ran off after the charmander.

OOC:Sorry for not typing up a huge post, but I'm not in much of a modd for rping at the moment

unholylssj

Get the Point?
Well atleast it made it this far...Personally I was hoping that it would atleast make it to the on top of blimp battle I had planned.*Chris and Brandon vs Brandon(Pyramid Head)* And I had some other fun stuff planned too*sighs*

Oh well. Merry "whatever-the-hell-you-celebrate" to all! And to all a good night! Now I'm gonna go play my new Mario Kart bundle pack DS