• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle island. Discuss

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Ok this is where members of pokemon battle island will be able to discuss the going ons and the ideas for inside the rpg ^^

Members
1/ Jaystar, Jamie Armstrong, Naetoru (Leader)
2/ Robynblclark, Alexa Rainsong, Cinder, cyndaquil
3/ Skeith, Jacob, Kanji, Ralts
4/ Hyuu, Kai Atarashi, Imulse, Korinku (Co-Leader)
5/ Pokemonbreederchris, Christopher Johonson, Scizzor (Co-Leader)
6/ Tyger-san, Holly Bedelle, Scarlet, Ninetails
7/ Krackerjack, Mike Shyler, Murkrow
8/ metagrossiron_fist, Jack Mariner, Breeze, Beautifly
9/ RMelody_009, Rachel McMahon, Almoney, Omanyte
10/crystal-zephyr, Nicola Marie Gail, Dait, Phanpy
11/
12/

Last edited:

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Yeah mr richly will let us spend the rest of the day just relaxing and hanging out or whatever in the main area but the next day he will give us a set of island balls and send us into the wild pokemon part of the island.

EDIT AND ADD:
Robynblclark i just read your post in the rpg and i thought, do you have anyone who you wanted to bump into? because if not it could be me looking for my cabin and being lost (actually happens to me alot in hotels ^^!) and im saying all sorry but your character can have a go at me cos she is a cold person isnt she?

Last edited:
Really she just acts like that but yeah if it's fine with you ok then

Last edited:
yep thats fine with me if someone does slight bunnying with my character i'm fine with it

okey dokey then although krug should have asked first

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Anyway is this island like a one facility battle frontier?*sips coffee"What?It' a cafe isn't it?

lol and well yeah its an island and it has like a hotel with dining room kitchen a small bar area (no alchole) and theres stalls outside in a cleared area with a pokemon merry go round is and behind that is a sort of small roller coaster.

And then of corse in the middle of the island of the main side is the stadium :D devided into 2 fields so 2 battles will go on at a time i think i might make it one battle field though.

Also dont forget to give an honest rating of what you think of this rpg so far but do it whenever you feel like it and if you think to wait a while longer wait a whiel till more stuff happens

Last edited:

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Thanks robyn ^^ and guys posts getting a little too short, just try and make them as long as you can ok ^^ or else a mod will come in and say about the posts being too short and make me restart it :p ^^ lol

Go Krug you can do it if you try

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
ok cool, so guys lets get some posting :D i was thinking of making the bout have an accident maybe? not yet but soon maybe. Or have team rocket be on the ship and then blast them off of the ship in a like joint effort ^^