• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle Island Finale!

treespyro

Vintage much?
New Character to your RPG. Coin toss picked Female.

Name: Stella Ekland

Description: Stella Ekland has long light red styled hair let out to her shoulder with is tied up in a French Bun. Her eye colour is a shade of dark olive green eyes and she also has long lashes which work with thin eyebrows . Stella's physique medium-tall height but she would pass 5'10' and her weight and figure is average in comparison to many old females her age but she is quite fit and takes pride in it. Her chest is medium-big size again in comparison to most female's her age used as an assumed average. She has long legs which are slender and silky and this is due to her height. Her clothing includes currently a brown sleeveless dress and black ballet style flats. She carries a black small leather handbag which include her Pokeballs and other objects that she needs and her jewelry includes a cut faceted cubic zirconia necklace and earrings and she also wears a platinum stylish watch which assume she of a rich background.

Personality: Stella Ekland's personality shows that she is a very independant women, very educated and smart and can speak different languages but she lacks pure common sense which causes her to make stupid decisions and for her to say the most stupid things possible. Very calm but not rational at all, so she jumps into decisions again without any real thinking and elegant, she likes to shop, spending time with her parents and her sister, good food and romance. She is very determined to succeed like her parents and likes to be very technical with her work and style. She holds her emotions well but does let it out under pressure. She is very stylish and very down-to-earth but prissy and moody which can cause problems to people around her because they don't know how she feels as well which is depending on the situation and she hates slowing down which make her very sure of her actions even though they are the wrong ones which she does make a lot of. Stella is a hard worker but she knows that she isn't strong at all and likes to makes herself look good but she is very strict with herself and her Pokemon. She is a technical battler with her attacks with some stylish flair but more grit and she likes a challenge just depending on the moment but if it gets too big, she tends to back down without any doubt.

History: Her father is a businessman and her mother a Marine scientist, born as the eldest of the children, Stella set out to be as successful as her parents and to take care of her younger sister Maria. She was born at Goldenrod City but moved and grew up in Slateport City in Hoenn. She then decided to try and become the best trainer she can be with the resources that she had which proved effectively as she was considered to have enough potential in her opinion. She caught her first Pokemon at Hoenn but as she grew older traveled and moved around due to her father's and her mother's work, she never had the chance. The only way Stella made herself fit was by ballet which helped her become a much calm and technical person. She decided also to work to help her grow as a person and hoping that with all the experience outside the Pokemon World, she can make a major impact in the Pokemon World but with help of her father's contacts or that's what she thought, she received an invitation to a 'Battle Island' which made Stella quite surprised seeing that with her Pokemon, they grown together but that world is a different place and she wanted to take it on.

POKEMON
The pokemon you brought to the island

Species: Roselia

Personality: Roselia is said to have the personailty of Stella herself with her expressions and emotions which is why Stella is at least more likely to be more mature then her except for a few exceptions. Roselia acts as the helper and family of Stella when she is away from her family but it is very tough, hard working and loves to be social but not as much as other Pokemon are generally like. She likes to be like Stella, stylish in her attacks but very fluent which is an advantage of her personality.

Moves: Stun Spore, Mega Drain, Grasswhistle, Magical Leaf, Toxic and Petal Dance

The pokemon you caught on the island

Species: Pineco

Personality: It is one of the most oddest Pokemon on her team and works as hard as possible to try and get stronger and win. Nothing that separates then the rest bar its toughness. It likes to hang around in the group as much as possible and tries to find its own fun and also hates to lose. Also it likes to have fun by annoying her and the other Pokemon along with blowing itself up which causes damage to Stella's hair but it is fun loving and a hard worker.

Moves: Selfdestruct, Protect, Rapid Spin, Spikes and Take Down.

Species: Skitty

Personality: It is the attention seeking Pokemon on Stella's team which means it tries to get as much attention as it can from Stella and the other Pokemon much to their chagrin and likes to sit on Stella's shoulder by getting out of its Pokeball. It is very social among the bunch and likes to also gain attention from other people and Pokemon by making noises or running around in circles but it can hold its own making it a lot tougher than the appearance suggests.

Moves: Assist, Copycat, Doubleslap, Sing and Faint Attack

Species: Starly

Personality: The strongest Pokemon on her team in the future without a doubt. It is very intimidating but it is sweet and nice only around Stella and her Pokemon but warms up to different people later on, It is has the potential powerhouse of the team and it knows that so it likes to It likes to battle so it can get stronger however it does like to sleep a lot which kind of annoying to motivate when Stella tells it to do things.

Moves: Wing Attack, Aerial Ace, Double Team, Take Down and Quick Attack

RPG Sample: Something from an old RPG, yeah I should have picked something better

"You guys do what you want" Tatiana smirked "I am out of here, If I die, I die that is life" in her Russian accent as she was about to walk in deeper parts of the woods. The Blonde Russian was not scared of anything and took everything as a challenge "But I say one thing, Mobiles aren't working out of network but you guys have fun, bye".

Tatiana knew that she had caused so much trouble with the others but she didn't care, if they are going to be all sheep then let them be, she decided to follow her gut instinct and just worry about herself as selfish as she thought it would be. The blonde long haired Russian smiled as she went into the woods, it wasn't bad, she could smell the fresh air along with the hint of fruitiness which reminded her of no place in the world except maybe Switzerland or New Zealand.

"We are not in Earth" she thought "This place is too fresh unless we warped back to the 1600's, there is no chance that is Earth but where is it or am I just dreaming, I didn't even eat anything bad or even drink" she pondered as she continued to walk on a path that she could just make out, if she looked hard enough.

"Pretty safe woods" she thought as she looked around, not a sound in sight "I shall be ready for anything that comes my way". Tatiana heard running water as she smiled "Well I found water, It can't be an ocean because of the breeze, so either a lake or a river...sound must be river" as she walked towards the sound unknowing of the beady paranormal eyes that watched her every move.

She found a long gushing fresh river, "Lets see here, if the water is too fresh then this must be a different era or world but that's not possible unless some deserted island unknown and uninhibited by man, yes that must be it" she said as she drank some water from her hands collected from the river "Island it is, too fresh".

She heard a noise which sounded like a bird as it was black and white and landed on her shoulder. Tatiana looked around to her shoulder and looked in shock as she knew this wasn't a normal bird. She heard a noise calling some name which Tatiana couldn't make out but sounded like 'Lee'. A young man who was a fraction younger than Tatiana came running to her "I found you" he said pointing at her.

The Blonde Russian was speechless as one of her diamond earings fell off her right ear and a bracelet. "Return" he said as he pulled out what Tatiana remembered seeing on TV but couldn't remember the name or where it came from as she looked in horror as the bird turned into some wave of light and went inside the ball. Speechless as she was, the young man replied "Thank you for rescuing my Pokemon". She froze "Pokemon, I must be dreaming" she exclaimed softly as she fainted only hearing a faded "Hello?".

The Blonde Russian woke up as she looked around, it was basically the same place except a different area, she could make out some noises that sounded like they were coming from a town. A young man who she witnessed earlier was sitting and cooking as Tatiana woke up, "Good to see you're awake" he said in a happy voice which Tatiana let out a groan "You fainted" he added "and I had to pick up you with help of course, to bring you to my camp...My name is Brad, so where do you hail from beautiful".

Tatiana stared at him "Thank you and I come from Moscow, Russia and my name is Tatiana" she said as the man gestured to her to eat some food in a pot. He looked dumbfounded when she mentioned Russia "Never heard of it, some new region?" he asked as Tatiana looked stunned "It is the biggest country in the world, superpower and cultural paradise" she added as the man looked even more dumbfounded "Sorry Tatiana, not a clue". The blonde Russian knew something wasn't right but she decided to let it be as she didn't want to make him upset and leave her stranded "Thank you for your hospitality, the food smells good and What do you do Brad?" she asked as Brad replied "Thanks and I..." as Tatiana listened very carefully.

Last edited:

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
*long drawn out whistle* Wow Ive not been 2 days and this much has happened lol Omg its so good to see so many old members interested :D I am so looking forward to this, right it is time for me to read through all of these Sign ups and give my judgment so I will post here the new places list and who has a place and if I think you need to do more you will stay as reserved, but I will say why lol

--------------------
PLACES
--------------------
/01/Jay star - Jamie Tanaka ;449;
/02/Silver Seoul - Alexander Nicolas Sparks ;309; ;278; ;304;
/03/alteredegox - Sophi Tesaya ;281; ;084; ;152; ;019;
/04/Shadowfaith - Riley Jay (RJ) Summers ;077; ;116; ;017;
/05/Double-oh-Platypus - Alice Jerkens ;025; ;039;
/06/holy lucario - Syren Kuwaga ;180; ;391; ;439;
/07/Blivsey - Kyle Alan Turner ;091; ;277; ;156;
/08/Manaphy Mare - RESERVED
/09/Skeith - Shaggy Skelton ;033; ;352; ;479;
/10/Lufiji - RESERVED
/11/Stabberz - Ven Ephah ;248; ;329; ;007;
/12/treespyro - RESERVED My main problem with this sign up is just the personality of your character, its very perfect lol She doesnt seem to have a flaw at all lol other than that the sign up seems fine to me ^^
/13/Hyuu - RESERVED
/14/Razor Shiftry - RESERVED

That took longer than I thought, Skeith I need you to put the list of places and the links to their sign ups in the first post of the discussion thread please ^^

I think I will edit my sign up a bit too now, I am very excited about PBI this time round. Also if anyone does want information on the previous incarnations of this rpg then pm me asking whatever you want to know and I will do my best ^^

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Well if you read in you will see problems with her :p

But edited with extra I suppose.

Double-oh-Platypus

All right, so I'm revising my sign-up a bit and it's not done quite yet, but I have some stuff I just want to mention.

I think I'm going to drop the Jigglypuff from the team and go in with just Pikachu. I'd like to keep the reserve on the Vulpix as noted in the discussion, if that's alright with everyone.

Skillfulness

Okay, re-reserving. This is my final answer. Grr Double-Oh! I wanted Vulpix.... eh, over it. My team'll be Scyther, Minun, and Growlithe? So long as no one has those guys reserved??? Might catch a Nidorina (starting as a Nidoran) later in the RPG... Love those Nidos <3

Double-oh-Platypus

@Skillfullness: Ah, sorry. I just wanted to get one down before it was gone because there is a definite lack of fire-types out there. Perhaps Gen V will change that? I hope so. But if you really want the Vulpix I'll swap with you... T_T

Anyway, the server isn't letting me edit my original sign-up but I really wanted to make some changes as far as quality of work goes. Oh, and it says I require an RP sample, but as my original didn't have one and it was already accepted, is it alright if I just... don't include one?

So, here is Alice... revised :)

Name: Alice Jerkens
Description: Alice’s hair can be described as pitch black and perfectly straight. It falls down to the middle of her chest, which is a reasonable length because she hates anything shorter than her shoulders but feels like anything longer would be too much of a hassle to keep. Her bangs are sideswept across her face due to a deep side part on the left side of her head and seem to set off her sparkling green eyes, which are a bit of a shock to see on someone who is so clearly Asian, but seem to captivate many people who look at them. However, her mono-lidded eyes seem to prove to be a problem with make-up, but somehow Alice has managed to pull off a look with some eyeliner and mascara that works. Other than that, Alice’s pretty heart-shaped face is rounded off with pierced ears that sport anything from giant hoops to long and dangly to studs.

Alice hates to be referred to as pixie-like or delicate, but it’s definitely one of the first ideas that pops into your head when you see her. Despite being fifteen, Alice is only 5’2” tall, which sets her quite below many people’s view. It is perhaps because of her height that people don’t notice how athletic she is, gaining a toned body from track and field and her passion, soccer.

As for clothes, Alice can usually be found in a variety of outfits, from her rainbow coloured sundress and her infamous orange sunglasses to a pair of skinny jeans and a graphic t-shirt. However, she is always wearing her coveted Calvin Clein ballet flats, unless she’s playing soccer or such. After all, runners are her best option for kicking some butt.
Personality: No matter what you may think of when it comes to Alice – pixie-like, delicate, pretty, girly – she really is quite serious when it comes down to the things she’s most passionate about: her Pokémon and soccer. She shows keen determination and buckets of confidence that flow into all aspects of her life, whether it’s winning this tournament or trying to read a magazine before the next issue appears in her mailbox. She isn’t afraid to let people know what she’s thinking and wears her heart on her sleeve, something she does tend to regret.

Aside from when Alice is ‘in the zone’, she’s an incredibly bubbly and energetic person with just the right touch of charm that allows her to befriend people easily. She loves to laugh and always tries (‘tries’ is the key word here) to not think badly of people, but she’s a teenage girl and savage thoughts are common.

Among being bubbly energetic, Alice is known for being a bit of a flirt, but never dives in too deep for commitment issues. She has problems following through on things and it does show, like when she can’t complete a bicycle kick for soccer or when she and her Pokémon are having issues. However, she’s trying to work out the kinks, telling herself that perhaps if she has a bit of a fling on the island, things will get better when she goes home.

One final note about Alice: she does have mood-swings (non-PMS related). People she knows would never go as far as to say she’s bi-polar, but the Asian can go from being chipper and happy to raging and angry in just a moment.

History: Born and raised in Sunnyshore City, Alice grew up with a love for the sun and the sea. She would spend countless hours down in the sand with her friends and her brother Colin playing the game that Alice loved the most: soccer. It wasn't long until Alice was playing competitively on the Sunnyshore Strikers, the select team for girls under the age of fourteen.

As the days of Alice's live dragged on she also became interested in Pokemon battles. On days when she wasn't swimming or playing soccer she would plop herself down in the stands of the gym and watch Volkner defeat any challenger that came his way, with the exception of the highly skilled trainers that managed to squeeze out a win. Alice highly admired Volkner and considered taking a job in his gym if not for the Battle Island invitation.

When Alice was ten she received her first Pokemon from Volkner. Living so far away from Sandgem Town, it seemed ridiculous to travel across the region for one Pokemon and so Volkner gave her a Pichu that became Alice's life and soul and from there, they challenged gyms and collected badges until Battle Island took a hold of Alice's life.

Pokemon

The Pokemon you brought to the island

Species: Pikachu
Nickname: N/A
Personality: Pikachu is very much like Alice. He's rambunctious, flirtatious and quite confident. He, on the other hand, does not enjoy losing battles, though he does learn from them. Pikachu holds his own in a crisis and often knows what to do, though when he doesn't he can often think up a plan quickly.
Moves: Volt Tackle (Special Move) and Iron Tail (TM), Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Double Team

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Skillfulness: Good to have you back - Reserved

Double Oh: No Problems with the first version and none with the revised - Re-Accepted

By the way what is the final decision on Vulipx you guys? You both seem to be fine with the other having it. For the moment I'll keep it under DoP's reserves but if Skillfulness signs up for it (or you correct me) I'll allow it.

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
I would just like to post that I am currently working on my edited sign up and that I would like to cancel my other 3 pokemon and change them to Hippopotas, Torkoal, Shroomish and Sneasel. Cheers lol And thanks skeith for handling that, could I also ask Double Oh to edit her first sign up post and delete the old sign up and just copy and paste in the new one? Cheers ^^

--------------------
PLACES
--------------------
/01/Jay star - Jamie Tanaka ;449; ;324; ;285; ;215;
/02/Silver Seoul - Alexander Nicolas Sparks ;309; ;278; ;304;
/03/alteredegox - Sophi Tesaya ;281; ;084; ;152; ;019;
/04/Shadowfaith - Riley Jay (RJ) Summers ;077; ;116; ;017;
/05/Double-oh-Platypus - Alice Jerkens ;025; ;039;
/06/holy lucario - Syren Kuwaga ;180; ;391; ;439;
/07/Blivsey - Kyle Alan Turner ;091; ;277; ;156;
/08/Manaphy Mare - RESERVED
/09/Skeith - Shaggy Skelton ;033; ;352; ;479;
/10/Lufiji - RESERVED
/11/Stabberz - Ven Ephah ;248; ;329; ;007;
/12/treespyro - RESERVED My main problem with this sign up is just the personality of your character, its very perfect lol She doesnt seem to have a flaw at all lol other than that the sign up seems fine to me ^^
/13/Hyuu - RESERVED
/14/Razor Shiftry - RESERVED
/15/Skillfulness - RESERVED

treespyro

Vintage much?
I did edit, could you check up on that, please?

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Hey Skeith, Could you check my sign up in the first post please mate? & tell me what you think of the edits, not much has changed for the character but the pokemon have majorly changed lol

Also shall we say 1 more person? So 16 players because then we can say that we are the last 32 players in the tournament, and with the 2 on 2 it means 8 battles for round 2, which then means round 3 will also be 8 battles,, what do you think?

Last edited:

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Jay Star - Rejected... oh wait, GM... Accepted. I have no problems with your sign up.

Sure one more person unless someone drops their reserve or gets rejected too many times.

Double-oh-Platypus

Jay, I would love to edit my post but every time I click "save" it gives me a server error. Sorry. :/

And I got rid of Alice's Jigglypuff so it's no longer one of her party Pokemon.

Skillfulness

I'll just quickly clear up the Vulpix issue, I'ma have a Growlithe in my team so I can't have another fire-type Pokemon, correct? So then Vulpix can belong to Double-Oh. Take good care of it! Gonna have my SU soon.

P.S. In a PM convo with Jay Star, I'm going to be another lieutenant. I should probably read up on the discussion in the Cafe. *sweat drop*

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Hey Jay Star, thanks for the invite. I'd be glad to make a comeback, so If you don't mind holding that last spot for me, I'll try and get a sign-up in sometime today.

Hyuu

Under the sea
One sign-up, of rushed order. Please hold the tomatoes until the end.

Name: Revi Kiyoni

Description: Moderate’s an unusual, incompatible, and bordering ridiculous adjective available to describe Revi Kiyoni, yet first impressions and that’s all that’s said among the gossip. Giving the thought purchase is her plain jane style, a friend of comfort, snuffing her inner fashionista that would protest loudly to her stainless jeans or the plain top she’s become accustomed to, almost fond of, for the sake of motility. Unless there’s a formal event that specifically calls for a more dolled up appearance, Revi tends to go casual, most commonly found in jeans, a wordless shirt, a cap of some sort, and a jacket, in cases of cold breezes. Even her hair cut’s a little on the drab side, tawny locks parted favoring the left and cut short at the neck. One look and the suggestion left in the eyes of the viewer are standard, typical, and boring.

On the other hand, beyond her wardrobe, Revi can be distinguished by a tendency to be animated, body language, tone, and expressions leading to easy conclusions about her current mood. It can be really humorous if you take into the account she’s… smaller than the average seventeen-year-old, standing fully at 5’3’’ with a slim physique, “fun-sized” as she’ll retort to the giants who mock her a “midget.“ So those crazy gestures, paired with expansive chocolate eyes and thin, flexible brows, assist in conveying her point-of-view, and also negate the assumption that she must be as boring as her exterior implies.

Personality: An obnoxious, egotistic snot of a trainer, Revi’s always bragging about one tall tale or another that she’s encountered, most of them borrowed from people greater than herself or wholly imagined. She aims high, certainly far above her own head, often onto deaf ears of apathetic journeymen who assume she’s bluffing (which she is), but, when someone calls her a liar, they should be prepared for the fact she actually has some talent for battling, backed by a passion and a will to venture into new, odd tactics if her traditional strategies fails. Her optimism’s also uplifting, manifesting in defeat as an enthusiastic ramble that Revi will prevail next time, a symbolic fist punched into the air, and an immediate interest in training, with no regards for limits and the “impossible” and immune to all critiques. For all she is, Revi enjoys battling and that comes with ups and downs of their own sort.

Off the field and onto politics, Revi doesn’t care for them and (“Yeah, you do look fat…”) she’s… ah, learning subtle honesty as the day passes by. Ironically, Revi reacts poorly to people who point out her own faults. She wears her heart on her sleeve, as the saying goes, revealing her thoughts in verbal bubbles that pop out of her mouth automatically, be it compliment or insult and, should that prove dishonest, her body language is especially transparent. Also, Revi’s reckless in action, taking the first plausible solution and immediately deeming it the best without careful evaluation. Luckily, she’s prepared on her feet, able to make split-second decisions, and, left to her own designs, she’ll either pull herself out of a hole or dig herself six feet under.

History: Conceived as the middle of what was destined to be an obnoxiously noisy generation, Revi had to compete for attention with her siblings, summing to six, to either be forgotten in the uncontrollable mix of newborns, blossoming teens, and the issues that came with infancy and puberty or be the illogical center of attention via acting out. At a young age (say around seven,) she consciously decided to be the latter, becoming more obnoxious than her collective siblings combined, resulting in a characteristic loudness and brashness (that remains today.) It was more trouble for her older siblings, who were charged with babysitting a prepubescent Revi while their parents attended to the youngest of the litter, stemming their opportunity to leave on their own Pokemon journey while giving them a handful of stressful responsibilities. The berth of expectations were laid on her eldest brother’s shoulders, the firstborn, and he took it generously, even as her misbehavior started to escalate…

Until Revi turned ten and he was on the brink of adulthood. One day, seemingly at random, he burst into a rant, contrite about things that he could never do because he had the young’uns to look after, concerned that he would be trapped in the Kiyoni’s household until the youngest in the family had hit puberty, and faintly muttering about ambitions to be a Pokemon Champion. Then, the next morning, he was packing his bags, with the blessing of his parents and an appointment to Professor Elm’s lab. He left, with distant promises of returning that Revi, and others within her family, only scarcely dared to believe.

Life went on in Goldenrod City, time passed, and four years after, when Revi was fourteen, he did indeed return… Bearing gifts for his family and a wily grin on his face, a mixture of optimism, pride, and age gleaming in his eyes, looking better than the family had ever seen before. After the hugs and kisses that came with unexpected reunions, like a boiling pot who’s cup runneth over, his exploits and adventures started spilling from his lips before his audience had properly seated themselves in the living room, fermented tall tales fascinating the young of his family and ‘causing his parents to smile proudly. Revi, especially, was rapt to his words, sure that someday she would also like to go on an adventure. After, Pokeball were passed around from her brother’s bag of goodies and she was certain she would follow in the oldest footfalls soon enough.

However, she had to bide her time. Despite a noisy symphony of begging, shouting, and pleading courtesy of Revi, her parents were against the idea of such an unruly child leaving home. Pokemon and strangers of all intentions were out in the world and Revi was nowhere near developed mentally or physically to combat any of her enemies a journey would entail, or that’s what her parents told her. “Bullcocky!” was Revi’s firm reply, only mentioned in private because she did obey them. For three years, she repented for earlier grievances, trying to display attributes assumed of responsible trainers, all the while practicing with Machop for the moment she could explode onto a stadium and hear the overfilled crowds cheering her name in absolute rapture.

Then, an invitation for Battle Island came in the mail, addressed to the oldest brother, who was away at Sinnoh and she took the opportunity to be his replacement, on the boat and on the way to one of the grandest stages of all..

Anything else: Nada.

Pokemon
Species: Machop
Nickname: Princess

Description: She has a pink ribbon tied on her arm and stickers- oh all the glorious pink hearts, fairy silhouettes, Revi’s occasional addition of a flaming truck, and glittered cursive “Princess” stickers- taped atop her gray skin to establish, without a shadow of a doubt, her gender. Otherwise, like all Machop’s, sculpted with a very masculine body, Princess’ feminine beauty is zero and will likely remain as such as through evolution.

Personality: First and foremost, Machops are not feminine. This is a rule of life Princess’ brothers have embedded into her skull since youth and she’s since developed an extreme complex. From taping juvenile pictures of baby Pokemon to her chest to demanding her trainer introduce her as “Princess” (under the consequences of losing several teeth and rolling around in the ground in pain,) this sensitive Machop is far from accepting of her birth body and is prone to violently protesting those who insist otherwise.

Machop’s started acting pretentious, a habit developed recently. She’ll demand a spoon when eating (by gracefully snatching one from Revi’s arson of silverware), stick her equivalent pinky out when drinking (from the cup she harassed Revi for), and walk in a deliberate, slow manner with her back perpendicular to the ground (which, unwittingly, accents her belly fat inherent to all Machops.) At the end, fun and battle tend to win her heart over and the pretenses rarely hold longer than an hour or two a day before Princess gets fed up with the more domestic behavior and roams around, with not a care in the world.

Special moves: Vital Throw, Seismic Toss, Foresight, Focus Energy, Flamethrower (TM 32), Earthquake (TM 26)
Anything else: Machop is dexterous with her fingers and can gracefully duplicate English script, much to Revi’s chagrin, as her own calligraphy’s chicken scratch. She mainly spams “Princess” in sharpie everywhere, but that’s a minor glitch to her future career as a novelist.

The pokemon you caught on the island:
Species: Zubat
Nickname: Nothing official, but Zubat will respond to Pervert and ******* in equal part.

Personality: Zubat believes himself royal in a way, a bat man of high class, full of exceptional taste. Only the best should be presented to his front, quite picky in his meals, ignoring Revi’s offering of fried Remoraids, barely keeping his grimace to himself as other Pokemon and persons in his party take to eating what he deems peasant food. Indeed, while the blood from deceased fish could sustain his appetite, he consciously chooses to wait for a more delectable treat, sure many are on the island. What is he hunting for? What elusive prey could he desire? Nothing but the fairer sex can keep him satisfied.

He likes taking sips of women’s bloods, especially enjoying it while it’s fresh, preferably straight out of their necks. The problem? A lot of women don’t like having their blood taken without their consent and they tend to take Zubat’s sampling as offensive, usually to Revi’s expense, sending a glare her way before trying to restore their honor. While the habit is rather grotesque and intrusive, notably, Zubat will take a gentlemen’s role seriously. He dislikes fighting female Pokemon and female trainers.

Oddly enough, he has never bitten Revi after capture and considers Machop a nonentity, genderless, usually dismissing her.

Moves: Leech Life, Mean Look, Confuse Ray, Air Cutter, Heat Wave (Tutor), Hypnosis (Egg)

Species: Chinchou
Nickname: None

Personality: Chinchou is allergic to conflict, which means he probably should have fled when Revi started fishing a while back because he’s not in the right party to maintain his antihistamines. In battle, Chinchou is skittish, feels out of his element, and often the adrenaline will drown out Revi’s commands, yet, he is a loyal Pokemon and will obediently follow demands despite his own reservations. Off the field, Chinchou is a languid Pokemon, choosing a passive lifestyle.

Moves: Confuse Ray, Spark, Bubblebeam, Take Down, Psybeam (Egg), Blizzard (TM)

Notes, notes, notes... Let's see. Didn't actually check if anyone claimed Chinchou so if I'm a thief, I'm sorry, Disregard my claim. Going to be away 'till Sunday because of excessive vacationing, so if there are any issues with the sign-up or the RPG starts then excuse my slow response.

Last edited:

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
OOC: Got done quicker than I thought I would.

------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Human ~

Name: Azusa Yamagishi

Description: Azusa is just a bit on the short side, somewhere between 5’4’’and 5‘5‘’, but it doesn’t seem to bother her too much. She’s pretty thin as well. Her hair is a dark blue, almost black color and is fairly long and straight. If she lets it down, it easily goes down to her mid-back, but she usually has it tied up in some way, and when its not tied up she will usually be wearing her sunhat. Its rare to see her with her hair down and without the hat. Her eyes are a soft hazel color, with just a hint of grayish blue around the edges of her iris. Although she doesn’t tend to look cheerful all the time, she usually doesn’t look too down either, rather her normal expression is what some might call “neutral”.

Her normal outfit is usually a t-shirt of some kind and either a mid-length skirt or Capri-style pants. She likes graphic tees, so most of her shirts have a saying, picture, or slogan on them, and most are also in bright colors, her favorites being yellow and blue and white. She doesn’t usually wear much in the way of accessories or jewelry, but she does have a white sunhat that she often wears. The hat is entirely white, save a bright blue ribbon tied around the top, just above the brim. A small tail of the ribbon trails off towards the back left side of the hat, and hangs about an inch or two off the hat.

Personality: Azusa can be a bit conflicted at times. She loves to goof off and have fun, but at the same time she is intent on training and improving her technique. So, she’s often trying to strike a balance between the two, and as a result has a tendency to plan things out in advance, occasionally for other people as well. When she’s playing, she can’t help but think of how much training she could be doing, and when she’s training she can’t help but think of how much fun she could be having. So, a place like a battle island resort is perfect for generating conflicting feelings in her.

She can be a bit nervous when first meeting someone, but once she gets over the initial introductions, she finds it easy to talk to others and make friends. She can often try to drag others into her training sessions, although she herself is easy to drag off into something as well, and she is just as likely to follow someone as she is to try and drag someone off.

When it comes to pokemon and battles, she likes to find creative solutions to problems. Her training motto is “think outside the box”, and her battling style certainly reflects that. While she certainly has preferences when it comes to the pokemon themselves, she is by no means picky about her own team. Rather, she will gladly train any pokemon that really wishes to get stronger.

History: Azusa had a fairly normal childhood. She was born in Lilycove City in Hoenn, and spent most of her days outside, either at the beach or watching the coordinators and trainers training near the cape. Although her home town was home to one of the largest contest halls in Hoenn, she never really got into contests, despite being born to two parents who had both competed in the Grand Festival as accomplished coordinators. Her parents had actually met as opponents in a contest, and so pokemon contests were a big part of her family life. Luckily for her, her younger sister is on a fast track to becoming a coordinator, allowing her to pursue her own goals without feeling any pressure from her parents.

When she was old enough to leave town on her own, she would often go to the nearby Mt. Pyre. The fog-covered mountain was strangely relaxing to her, and she would often go there to think. It was there that she meet a certain Duskull, and the two of them became fast friends. When she was old enough to get her first pokemon, it was no hard decision for her. Together with her partner Duskull, she set out on her journey. Eventually, she managed to win a local tournament in a small town (if you can call a tournament with eight people a real tournament) and it was shortly after her win that she was given the invitation to come to the island.

~ Pokemon ~

The pokemon you brought to the island

Species: Duskull

Nickname: Kuroi

Personality: Kuroi is a total jokester. He will do almost anything to get attention, from dramatic entrances to scaring someone, to attempting to be funny, nothing is out of the question. The only one who is mostly immune to the more drastic options in Azusa herself, although he still likes to joke around with her every now and then. He usually has a good sense of how far is too far with his jokes, but he will occasionally get carried away.

Moves: Shadow Sneak, Confuse Ray, Will O Wisp, Disable, and Ice Beam

-----------------------------------------------------------

The pokemon you caught on the island

Species: Tangela

Nickname: Midori

Personality: Midori is a timid but determined little pokemon. She will always give her best effort at training, but doesn’t seem to relax very much. Of course, Midori is easily scared, so Kuroi or others have an easy time causing the little grass-type to run and cower somewhere. She is quick to recover if Azusa is around though, and will occasionally blast Kuroi with a burst of Stun Spore if he scares her too bad.

Moves: Vine Whip, Stun Spore, Mega Drain, Sleep Powder, and Ingrain

--------------------------------------------------------------

Species: Buneary

Nickname: Kiiro (Ki-chan)

Personality: Ki-chan is like a little bundle of cheer and happy feelings. She is always there to cheer someone up, and is easily pleased. It doesn’t matter what the group is doing, Ki-chan will always find a way to have fun, and if someone isn’t having fun, she will be right there trying to cheer them up. She throws her full effort into everything, from playtime to relaxing to battling, she gives her all at everything and loves to try new things.

Moves: Pound, Endure, Jump Kick, and Sweet Kiss

-----------------------------------------------------------

Species: Shellos (East Sea/Blue)

Nickname: Mizu

Personality: Mizu is a total air-head and has little to no self-motivation. However, give him something to do and he will focus on nothing else until its done. He loves snacks, snack time, brunch, and pretty much any other time or place that involves him getting food. Not to say that he’s a total lazy bum though, quite the contrary, he can often times motivate the others completely by accident. He takes on everything head on, with a smile on his face.

Moves: Mud-Slap, Water Pulse, Rain Dance, and Earth Power

RPG Sample:

~ SNEAK ~

As soon as the new-comer appeared, Sneak took off into the woods. She wanted to give the impression that she had fled, and so had tore haphazardly into the brush for a few seconds before switching to her stealth mode and working her way silently back to the edge of the clearing, a good distance to the left of where she had run in.

She felt bad for abandoning her new friend like that, and she wondered if Charm thought that she had really abandoned her. Then again, Charm knew her name, so hopefully she had some idea of what she was up too. Sneak patiently waited for an opening, but with just Charm and the enemy (he said "nice to kill you", so Sneak was pretty sure he had no good intentions) in the clearing, it would be hard to sneak up on him, even with her abilities. Especially considering she would have to walk about five or six feet out into the clearing to get a good...

A sudden movement in the brush caught her attention, and she nearly cried out at the sight of the strange figure that emerged from the bushes. By all means, it (he?) looked like a monster. Sneak felt a sudden sympathy for him at the sheer degree of his change, and a strange appreciation that the lab-people had decided to let her keep her human face.

The strange creature went up to Charm, and Sneak was just about to burst from the treeline when she saw it stop. It did nothing more than sniff at Charm before turning towards the winged enemy. It seemed that whatever (no, whoever, she needed to stop thinking like that) it was was on their side. And it seemed they knew each other...

Sneak wasn't going to let this chance slide. With the enemy looking away from her towards the new guy, this was her best chance. She kept herself low to the ground, and darted out of the tree line without a sound.

“How about you run along to your little hole in the wall and let me talk to the girls.” Fly said.

Like a shadow, Sneak spun on her heel and jumped at Fly's back, landing her small, light body right between his wings. She grabbed his left wing with one of her clawed hands, and wrapped the other around his neck, the points of her claws barely poking his skin, just short of drawing blood.

"You can talk to me if you like..." Sneak whispered into his ear.

Sneak hoped that her little show would startle him. She really had no intention of hurting him, heck she probably couldn't bring her self to sink her claws into his throat even if her life depended on it (which right now it probably did). But, he hopefully didn't know that and would kindly back off of them now. At least, that was what she hoped for. In any event, she tried to keep up her "assassin" vibe while she waited for Fly's response.

Last edited:

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Hyuu, Seuqel: Both are Accepted. I see no problems with ethier.

Edit: Just noting that I've edited my sign up. Nothing Major I've just replaced Rotom with Chatot.

Last edited: