• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle Island V.2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Here is where any arangements to do anything concerning another character in the rpg will be requested, rejected, accepted and discussed hence "Discussion" ^^

Anyway I just want everyone to enjoy the RPG as much as possible but remember especially to keep post at an acceptable length.

So lets get chatin ^^

Places
1/ Jaystar - Jamie Armstrong - Pachirisu (Leader)
2/ Megadio26 - Damien - Mime Jr
3/ Firewater - DM McHenry - Pocchama
4/ JTI - Vaan McKane – Dane- Piplup
5/ Andyemon - Andy Gregrich – Torchic
6/ .:Ultimate Shroomish:. - Serenade Shine – Mushy - Shroomish
7/ Fiend Ryu - Delita Grayer – Maximillian - Growlithe
8/ ex-ty - Raizuma Shima – Iceblade - Weavile
9/ Crystal-zephyr - Nicola Marie Gail – Coral - Shellder
10/Beequeen - Mitsy - Smeargle
11/Skeith - Jacob Juggernaut - Pixel - Porygon
12/Metagrossiron_fist - Jack Mariner - Breeze - Beautifly
13/Nimble Arcanine - Tayui Tundra - Skuntank
14/Robynblclark - Alexa Rainsong – Cinder – Quilava
15/pika_angel - sparkie electrii – Pikachu - ChuChu

LOCATIONS
Modern island:
Pokemon centre
Pokemon mall
Cinema
Theme park
Hospital
Hotel

Wild island in order of appearance from the bridge entrance:
Forest (you are in the forest when you enter Wild Island and it takes up most of the centre of the island)
Volcanic Mountain (on the right after entering the island is Volcanic Island)
Lightning Cavern (this cave is in between Volcanic mountain and Ice top mountain, it is a cave you enter and after going through the dark cave you come out to a small summit behind and between Volcanic mountain and Ice top mountain, it is unviewable by any place on the island)
Waterfall lake (this is found at the base of Ice top mountain with a waterfall coming down from Icetop mountain, this is the most magical looking place on the island with large glowing crystals around the water and deep in the lake)
Snow top Mountain (this is next to Volcanic mountain and Thunder cavern)
Sandstorm Dessert this is at the back of the island to the left after entering Wild Island)
Frantic forest is at the back of the island and only a field of flowers seperates this from forest)
Fantasy forest (this is behind Snow top mountain and is only accesable by going through Frantic forest)

ITEM LOCATIONS
Water stones are found at Waterfall lake.
Fire stones are only found near the entrance of the cave on Volcanic mountain.
Thunder stones are found in Lightning cavern.
Grass stones are found in the Frantic forest.
Light stones are found high up on Volcanic mountain.
Dark stones are found high up on Snow top mountain.
Awakening stones are found in Fantasy forest.
For all holding items there is a shop on Modern Island in the mall that seels them at HIGH pricess but each trainer gets one free item.

Also note that I am the one who decides when the shadow appears, so please post in this cafe or pm me to ask if you can use the shadow in your next post, if I have already posted that the shadow is about and in a form of a pokemon then you can use it in your post, just make sure it fits with the other postsabout it at that time.
Also remember to check the posts to see if the shadow has appeared that day because it will not appear twice in one day until it is strong enough.

Last edited:

atlantis_kid99

Glad this RPG's well underway. Hopefully it won't die. Anyway, how long approximately will the ship dock, or will you RPG it out when you feel the time's right?

Fiend Ryu

Title Pending
Can someone come to the ballroom, where I am, so it could get intresting? Because I'm waiting for that guy who owns growlithe.

Yeah, sorry about that, I was going to make a post earlier today, but I had to go and didn't save or copy my post on Word. I'll get to that now, once again sorry for the delay.

JTI

Sorry I've been absent. I'll try to post in the RP tommorow.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Regardless of whether Jay Star and AK's battle goes on shortly or not i'm gonna be inactive for a time, I got a new router and adapter for my birthday yesterday and it screwed everything up so it's gonna have to wait until my brother can fix it.

Due to some happenings, I may or may not be able to post for the RP later on.

Last edited:

Beequeen

artisty
Yah, so I gave Friend Ryu and ultimaye shroomish pictures (in the rp I did that lol) but I guess they didn't look up and read my post so ummm take your pics lol

Fiend Ryu

Title Pending
Yah, so I gave Friend Ryu and ultimaye shroomish pictures (in the rp I did that lol) but I guess they didn't look up and read my post so ummm take your pics lol

Ooh. Sorry about that. I'll integrate that somewhere in a recent post.

Oh yeah, sorry I got caught up in the moment of the battle, well later my character will talk to you..... *wink* I dont know, a little romance could spice things up.

P.S. not any thing like cybering.............nasty! just a little hint here and there, that he likes you.

Last edited:

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Ryu and shroomish, The way your battling is kind of filling the thread with lots of short post's, may I suggest maybe posting here and then pming each other about how you want the battle to turn out because rpg battles that take it turn by turn fill the thread with short post's and how do you decide who will win?

So for future references to battles where you decide before battle who will win and how it will go and one of you write half the battle and the other person writes the other half, or one person can write it all.

How does that sound to everyone?

Ryu and shroomish, The way your battling is kind of filling the thread with lots of short post's, may I suggest maybe posting here and then pming each other about how you want the battle to turn out because rpg battles that take it turn by turn fill the thread with short post's and how do you decide who will win?

So for future references to battles where you decide before battle who will win and how it will go and one of you write half the battle and the other person writes the other half, or one person can write it all.

How does that sound to everyone?

Thats what we did at he begning, but we didn't think of pming the battle. Also can I catch a pokemon while I'm on the boat? If so, that'll be cool, since I just a pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.