• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle Island

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
The sky was clear and the waves where gently splashing against the port at the side of lilycove city, there was a grand bout ported at the harbour with a large banner held over it reading “Pokemon battle cruiser” This was the bout that was destined to carry 8 special trainers across the sea to a special island, found by a Mr richly 4 years previous to the present and he had converted the island into Pokemon battle island.
He planned for it to be a massive tourist resort not only for Pokemon trainers but also for all lovers of Pokemon to come and watch the very best trainers in the world battle it out for the title of Pokemon battle island king!
Today 8 special trainers have been chosen to come and test out the island facilities, but little do they know that Mr richly has more than just battling intended for this trainers.

The bout shot out a huge loud sound of a horn and then took off into the wide and open sea, on board this bout was a Pokemon trainer by the name of Jamie Armstrong, him and his Pokemon Naetoru where looking out into the wide open sea and the waves thinking about the battles and experiences that where bound for him on this island. The rules of the battle island meant that you can only bring one Pokemon with you, and any other Pokemon you want to use on the island must be caught and trained on the island where Pokemon from different regions from kanto to Johto and hoen to Shinou can be found, Jamie was greatly anticipating getting to the island and catching some Pokemon he had never seen before.
Jamie Pokemon Naetoru was a slightly young Pokemon he was sent from his elder brother Gavin who was doing some training around the different regions and islands to learn about as many Pokemon as he can and catch the perfect ones for his island, Jamie was amazed when his Pokemon egg hatched into a Pokemon his Pokedex had no data on, he asked professor birch about it and he updated Jamie’s Pokedex the day before he left for lilycove so that includes information of Pokemon found in Shinou.

Jamie stood there for about an hour staring off into the wide and naked sea his Naetoru fast asleep now on his shoulder nibbling on the colour of his sleeveless red jacket. Jamie smiled and picked Naetoru off of his shoulder and walked inside to see the other trainers that where invited to the islands test run.

Evil Munchlax

Diablo

Diablo walked off of the dock-stair like thingy and entered the ship, with Munchlax though loafing and wandering, followed behind.They walked to straight until they had to go through a door labeled "KITCHEN".Diablo smirked.Why would anybody think about putting a whole big kitchen near the beginning of the bout?, thought Diablo.Munchlax sniffed a long aroma coming from the variities of food from inside the room.Diablo opened the door and walked through.Munchlax was lept off his feet, grinning waith his eyes closed floating through the door way.(Like in the cartoons.)The room was like one of the those fancy, high-class dining rooms all those rich people used to eat at in the loden days.Diablo said to Munchlax,"Now, controll your self, Munchlax.You remember what happened last time at theme park with the cotton candy."Munchlax gulped.Last week, he had a pig-out on the cotton candy booth.Diablo got a little mad.They walked accross the room through all the commotion of the eating people all dressed up and stuff.Munchlax looked at one of the plates sitting at one of the tables.A double chocolete ice-cream soundae platter with a bright red cherrey on top.Munchlax drooled.He was about to jet over there and snag the rest of it with his jaws before the person got to it first, but quickly stopped himself.They passed through other tabels of delicious amouts of food.They then finaly exited the dinning room.Munchlax felt as it had been hours but realy, it was onley 20 minutes.

They went out into the place where it was on the boat but you could look outside and stuff.(I never remember the official names of places on a boat.)Diablo was excited about going to the island and begin another great adventure defeating many weakling trainers and their half-pint pokemon.Diablo saw a kid about his age with a Naetoru at his side.He was looking out to the sea leaning on the bars at sides of the boat, by the door-bar thingy.He accidently slipped and was going to fall off the boat.Diablo was'nt very consideret of other peop-le's feelings but he quickly grabbed out for his hand.He succeeded barely and brought him out to the floor's surface."Thanks, dude.", said the guy.Diablo smirked at him."Well, dont expect that happening again.Next time you fall off the edge I'll let the freeze."(Because the water's very cold.)Munchlax looked at Naetoru.He saw it like a Chicken leg.(Again, like in the cartoons.)He quickly went to bite Naetoru on he face but Naetoru moved before he could chop his massive jaws. He licked his chops.Munchlax was about to run and eat the "chicken-leg" but Diablo shook his head clearly saying,"Stop."Munchlax looked out to the sea ,and saw bubbles coming up from the water.Munchlax looked closer.A sharpedo emerged from the sea stareing angerly at Munchlax.

OOC:Attention guys what I'm about to post wont be a pokemon battle...Ok now that's cleared up, back to the rp.

BIC:The sharpedo shot it'self up from the water and clenched it's jaws on Munchlax's entire head!Diablo with out getting hit the Sharpedo's back with his fist.The sharpedo realisted it's teeth from Munchlax and yelped of pain.It flopped on the floor of the boat popping up gasping from water.Diablo smirked and kicked the sharpedo into the water.He said to Munchlax,"Quit goofing off Munchlax.You almost got yourself killed."Munchlax nodded and then licked his chops.

Last edited:
Luke got on the ship,and inmedietly darted for the back with floatel.He looked around the people on the ship seemed like idiots(this is only this charecters personality,I'm NOT insulting you guys.)He smirked as he saw them battle "heh, a naetoru and a munchlax? How weak."he thought to himself.Luke was on this boat for one thing...to find out his past.1.Destroy the islands mysterious shadow,and get the reward.2.win the battle tounament.3.Steal the riches of mr.richly.In return the mystery man would reveal his past,and to him that was worth anything,even if others had to die.He felt like having some fun so he ordered floatsel to do a ice beam attack,right in between the two other pokemon.This abruptly ended the battle between the other two trainers...

Hyuu

Under the sea
Kai watched the gentle sea sway, his hands folded along the railings of the balcony (attached to his cabin.) Impulse, his Korinku, was bartering around his legs, active and very excited about the prospects of Battle Island. That, unfortunately, put Kai in a foul mood, especially since the light rocking of the decks made him trip more than once with the rodent scatting around his feet. He grumbled to show his annoyance, hoping his Pokemon might understand and heed his warning… but Impulse never does. The thunderous rat continued hopping between Kai’s legs, making an imaginary lop-sided figure eight around his feet.

“Why don’t you just burn a hole in the balcony, Impulse? Geez, will you stop?” Kai questioned, the first sentence lightly layered with sarcasm. Gentler, he add, “I don’t want to trip again.” At that, the two-toned rodent stopped to cutely stare up at Kai, subdued for the moment. The boy had a hard to fending off guilt from the adorable look on his Pokemon’s face, so he fully concentrated on the scenery. He always had a stupendous knack to make situations tense and awkward; a talent of his he couldn’t hold off, even with his own Pokemon. It was a habit to say such tactless and snide comments, however, Impulse had made some progress with Kai. Usually, the boy wouldn’t explain himself and instead be satisfied with the opinion that he was completely rude. It wasn’t like he wanted to be disliked; it was just how he acted. He couldn’t help it.

Kai sighed, finding the silence overwhelming. “How about we go to the kitchen and get something to eat? I’m hungry.” Although it was a question, Kai proceeded to step into his cabin and make his ways through the hallway, maneuvering towards the kitchen ward without the opinion of Impulse. It didn’t matter. The Korinku was use to Kai’s behavior and was nonetheless cheerful, following the golden-haired boy to go eat. But along the way, he saw two- no, three trainers battling in the narrow halls, near the edge of the boat. Interested, Kai raised an eyebrow and settled along the railing, wanting to find out the outcome of the battle… and hoping to be a voice of reason if the damage to the boat because too heavy. They didn’t look like they were watching for the safety of their transportation.

“Hotheaded fools fighting each other in the hall. Wonder when the boat will break because of it?” Kai idly mused, watching the battle with mild interest. He didn’t realize the insults in the context of his sentences. His troublesome and careless speeches were again going to land him with bits of dislike or worse, maybe some hate.

Hyuu

Under the sea
((I'd like to challenge the realistic level of that post. So you found a HOT GLUE GUN lying around upstairs?! No, if you make a mistake, you have to face the consequences. You don't get to magically fix it! Your gary-stuing when you do. Just, I suggest you don't do anything unrealistic again. It takes a lot away from the RP.))

Kai sneered, watching the boy frantically fix the hole the three had caused. Now he was certain they were hotheaded. While good-hearted, by the looks of exasperation on their faces, they were extremely battle-prone, to the point of recklessness. Kai couldn’t say he was impressed at all with the other challengers of the island, at least, not yet. Maybe they would prove him wrong when they were on more stable conditions. For now though, they were not very astounding in their logic. Kai sighed, pushing off the railing to stand fully and walked up to lightly step on top of the recently fixed hole. He applied a varying amount of pressure with the sole of his foot, cautious not to break it, examining how much weight it could hold. “You’ll have to tell the captain. This won’t hold by the looks of things… and there are other passengers, like the custodial and cooking staff, who just might fall through it. I’ve seen them cart around pounds full of our trash and dinners through the halls, so I suggest doing it quick. Lucky we’re not on the bottom deck though, or else this might’ve been a major problem.”

“Geez, I haven’t met such hot-heated guys since Impulse here,” Kai bent down, lightly petting his Korinku. “Save the battling for the island. That’s the reason it was bought. Anyways, I’m Kai Atarashi.”

((Not insulting anyone, but this is just how Kai is and will continue to be for a while.))

Last edited:
(Fine,fine)
The fourth trainer who walked up to us,told us what to do,and his name which was Kai Atarashi.Luke din't feel like making a compramise about who would tell everyone so he just said "Just call me luke,and I'll go tell everyone.".To prove he had a head on his sholders he made a plan.First he told the Captain He said"I'll try to fix it"then he went to the boat's intercom and said "attention staff and passengers,there is a large hole on upper deck,please avoid this hole at all costs." As luke walked to the kitchen he saw the janitor put up a 'caution' sign on both of the holes sides.When he got to the kitchen he yelled to the cook "HEY!YOU GOT ANY FRIED CHICKEN?" It was almost impossible to hear with the oven and such but he was guessing the cook said no with his head guesture.Luke went back to his seat.Floatsel was sleeping there so he at down carfuly and quietly, he didn't want to wake him up."Why do I do these things?" Luke thought,"I guess I'm doing this beause of the reward,finding out my past.".Yes finding out his past,he'd do anything for that.So he just sat there...thinking to himelf.

Last edited:

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
OOC:
Ok evil munchlax one of the main rules for rpg is that you cant control other peoples characters if you do something that needs them to reply you talk it over with the person and only do it if it is ok or you end your post and wait for the person to reply, so can you edit that post to cancel your munchlax biting my naetoru please say that your munchlax went to bite naetoru but he left with me please.

And this is for krug and hyuu, no pokemon are battling on the bout.
This next bit is for everyone: the only people on the bout are the workers a few peopel to test out the guests hotel (that isnt affected by the cloud) and the trainers (us) so only talk about having a battle if the other person agrees and discuss between you who wins before the battle finishes dont post that you have suddenly won.

So can everyone one remember NO pokemon battles have happend on the bout, so can you please have no more battles anymore so krug can you please edit your post about fixing and making the leak because there isnt any battling on the bout, not here anyway.

Also to warn you all when we get to the island i will describe how the island is in 2 pieces and how one side is the battle stadium and everything else high tech the other half is the wild area and has the pokemon on it.

And also for krug, can you please not post so often, its ok to post alot but just make sure you dont post after every one post of other people, wait at least for 2 posts in between each of yours, sometimes you can do a post after one of another persons but not too often ok ^^
But note it is ok for your to past after another person as long as not too much time passes in that and its a scene between you and the other person only.

My characters personality and my pokemons personality isnt the kidn that would randomly start a battle especially a 2 on one, as i said we both are kind and my naetoru is slightly bored so please do not make another persons characters or another persons pokemon do anything without consulting them from now on ok. my character and my pokemon only just entered the entertainment area so please remember we are not the only people on the bout and t oconsult the other person you are using in your post before making there character or pokemon do anything, it is up to them what there pokemon and characters do.

Other than that i love some of the ideas you guys have been having, and even the unrealistic point of being able to fix a leak in a bout with a mysterious glue gun and random wood hehe cos it gave me an idea, i mgiht make the bout sink and have to take the life bouts to the island, i am very pleased that the rpg has gotten such fantastic rpg'ers :D

Thankyou ^^

I am not angry i just want to make sure the rpg follows the rules and that it is enjoyable for everyone so please just enjoy it but stick to the rules.

BIC:

Jamie and his Naetoru where walking around the stall along the sides of the large hall, there was some waiters walking around this room carrying glasses of fruit juice and water on metal trays.
Jamie and Naetoru where looking at a stall that was selling good luck charms with pictures of Pokemon on them
“Shall I get this one Naetoru?” Jamie asked his Pokemon sitting on his shoulder lifting up a green one with a picture of Naetoru on it, the Pokemon smiled and nodded.
Jamie looked around the room after purchasing it and putting it in his jacket pocket, he saw a trainer standing next to a Pokemon he had never seen at the back of the hall leaning against the wall, Jamie pulled out his Pokedex and it told him that it was a water type Pokemon named Floatsel, Jamie then looked round and saw a boy walking past him with yet another Pokemon he had never seen this time his Pokemon blinked and said its name was a normal type Munchlax that was also the pre evolved form of Snorlax.
“There’s so many Pokemon on this bout that I’ve never seen, another one!” said Jamie looking round and seeing a little blue and black Pokemon following another trainer, this time the Pokedex said it was a electric type Pokemon, Korinku.
‘So far me and Naetoru have a type advantage over two of the trainers, but that doesn’t mean it’s going to be easy’
Looking round again he saw a woman that looked like she was very rich, she had at least 2 golden rings on every finger and silk sash over her shoulders long brown bushy hair, her red was red and sparkling she was slightly fat and she made eye contact with Jamie through her sparkling red glasses and started walking quickly towards him slapping shut her silk red fan and stumbling for a moment in her high heel again red sparkling shoes.

“Dear is that a Naetoru?” she said walking to him and looking closely at Naetoru on his shoulder, she proceeded to picking it up and giving it a huge kiss on the head that left a mark of red lips on his forehead while screaming
“Oh darling, I just positively love grass type Pokemon and Naetoru’s little sprout on its head is shockingly adorable” she then put Naetoru back on Jamie’s shoulder petted both Naetoru and Jamie on the head and then whizzed off in the direction of the boy with the blue and black electric type Pokemon. Jamie and Naetoru blinked
“What’s with her?” said Jamie walking over to a table and grabbing a napkin and wiping the kiss mark from Naetoru’s head, Naetoru gave Jamie a cute confused look,
“Well I know your cute and amazing Naetoru but she just went mental” he said smiling at Naetoru while standing up, Naetoru smiled and stood up on its back legs to clap with its front legs.

Last edited:
Alexa was leaning against the boat's railng. Her hair was blowing off toto the side. She was looking out at the ocean to her a beautiful site. She actually had a smile on her face for once in a long time. She looked over to Cinder who was shaking afraid that he'd fall off. She picked up the cyndaquil and hugged him to try to comfort him. He calmed down abit and she put him on her shoulder.

"Come on let's go back to our cabin"she said to Cinder

"Cynda!"replied Cinder happily

As she was walking to her cabin she banged into someone. She fell down hard and Cinder was sent across the room."Hey watch what your doing!"she said. She wasn't paying any attention to who she just hit. Instead she got up and went over to Cinder.

"There, there it's ok"she said hugging and petting Cinder

Luke saw that somthing was wrong with floastel.He didn't know what at first but then floatel turned green."Oh god" he thought.Now it might seem silly to have a water type seasick but floatsel didn't know surf and hadn't been on the water for a while.Luke rushed to his cabin,bumping into someone along the way.Luckily he got there just in time and locked floatsel in the bathroom.The scent was horrible when he opened the bathroom.But he managed to clean it up."Come on floatel,time to go back in your pokeball."Luke said.A red light beamed floatsel back into the ball which shrunk to fit in his pocket."Hmmm,"luke thought"time to explore this place a bit".

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Naetoru was sitting on jamie shoulder again and wasnibbling on the colar of his jacket again as jamie went looking for his cabin.
"i swear if there was even just 2 rooms in this place id get lose" said jamie as naetoru just smiled at him still nibbling his colar as it said
"naet".
Jamie turned yet another corner and came to another long corridor a strong smell of food was coming from the right and door marked EXIT was infront of him so he turned left
"We should go check out the kitchen and the dining room after checking out our room naetoru" said jamie looking at naetoru who now was sniffing the air wishfully in the direction of the kitchen, jamie smiled then noticed a girl kneeling on the floor tending to what looked like a cyndaquil, jamie pulled out his pokedex while saying
"cool a cyndaquil!" after the pokedex had said its bit jamie looked back at the girl and walked over to her.
"Hello, my names jamie im one of the trainers and i take it you are aswell if youve got a cyndaquil" said jamie happily walking up to her and offering her his hand to shake.

"Alexa"she said ignoring the hand

"Cynda!"Cinder looked up at the boy and his Naetoru and hid behind Alexa

Alexa sighed and look at Cyndaquil. She kneeled down and picked him up. She got up and looked at the boy. He was only abit taller than her and his clothing was messy especially the pants. His hair was spiky and blonde and his eyes were dark brown. She then looked over to his pokemon nibbling at his coat. She smiled at the pokemon and it smiled back.

"Let me guess your going to Battle Island aswell"she said

Last edited:
Before luke was to do any exploring he was going to have to get somthing to eat.He sent out floatsel,when he entered the kitchen,Luke looked through the the menu.He decided to get an order of mashed potatos,then he noticed two trainers talking so he went over to see what everyone was talking about,floatsel followed.However they were just normal pasengers so he got back to his potatos!

Last edited:

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Jamie saw her eyeing up his cloths with a slight look of disgust, sure his cloths where dirty he had done some traveling in them but as always his mother had packed him for this big tournament some new cloths, that often where the same ones he was wearing anyway. he smiled when she smiled at his naetoru who he then ntocied was still nibbling the end of his colar ^^! he put his hand behind his head and spoke.
"I see you care for your cyndaquil alot, it is a cute pokemon" jamie looked at it gently and then slowly put his hand towards it to stroke it but then stopped himself,
"is it ok if i stroke it?" he asked looking up at alexa and smiling looking into her eyes.

"I guess but becareful he's a bit figity"she replied

"Cynda"said Cyndaquil a bit scared

"It's okay he's not going to hurt you"she said

Cinder looked up at her. He trusted her and knew she'd never try to let him get hurt. He looked up at the boy who he was still afraid of. He calmed down after a couple minutes of Alexa trying to get him to stop worrying.

"Cynda"he said

"Don't worry you'll be fine and if he hurts you"she whispered"I'll take care of him for you"

"It's ok you can pet him now"she said abit mischeiviously

Last edited:
Luke was full."Ahhhhh,That was good huh,floatsel?Floatsel?" Luke looked around
but floatsel was nowhere to be seen!Krug ran to his cabin.Floatel?Nope,nowhere."Where could he be"Luke thought.Luke ran through the halls and on to the deck.Then realization struck him..."OH NO!He could be in someone else's cabin!"
(Real sorry for the short post :p)

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Jamie nodded and put his hand forward slowly and gently just rubbed the head of the cyndaquil,
"jumpy little feller isnt he, is he a baby?" jamie asked and while he stroked the cyndaquil naetoru looked at it and smiled at it ^^

"naeto naetoru nae" he said smiling and petting his front poor up and down.

Jamie grinned at naetoru
"i think naetoru wants to say hello" jamie said and naetoru, still nibblign on his colar nodded. Jamie picked him up off of his shoulder and held him infront of cyndaquil naetoru nodded
"Nae" and then petted cyndaquil on the head gentle with its front right poor, it then shook its little sprout on its head and let of a small burst of sweet scent.

Hyuu

Under the sea
Kai peered gently at two trainer battling, a Cyndaquil around a female and a Naetoru running around a male. He heard the words “Battle Island” come from the female’s lips, curiously looking at them. Exactly how many trainers were going to Battle Island, Kai wondered idly. Mr. Richly seemed the type of man who could pay many trainers; after all, he cultivated a lone island and made it a battle facility… But exactly how many were after the reward? That question lingered in his head for a moment before he felt someone crash into him. Raising an eyebrow, caught completely off-guard, Kai cautiously found his azure eyes watching a woman in a crimson attire, sitting on her bottom with a look of shock. Before Kai could start an apology, she squealed loudly.

“Uhhhh?” Surprised and utterly bewildered, Kai stepped back a bit and watched the woman from a distance.

“He’s so adorable!” Kai blinked for a second. He peered to his left… than his right… and he still couldn’t understand where her exclamation was directed towards. “Ummm, wh-?”

She smiled brightly, cutting Kai from his speech, and lightly pat Impulse on the head. “Oh.” Kai muttered shortly, watching with a bemused smile as the woman gave Impulse a peck on the cheek and the Korinku shuttered, at that certain immature stage. Than, she simply stood up and walked away. Only minutes later did Kai realize she had paid absolutely no attention to Kai, not even batting an eye in his direction, and only than did he wonder about her.

"Weird," Kai muttered, dismissing the subject.

"Cyndaquil!"Cinder said hyped from the sweet scent

"Cinder is a hyper little guy but I've never seen him like that"said Alexa"Did your Naetoru do something to him"

"Nae Naetoru!"it said happily

"Well I think I'm gonna go to my cabin"said Alexa"See ya later"

She picked up Cinder and walked back to her cabin. He was filled with excitement and squirmed around alot in her arms. After a few minutes she finally got to her cabin. She opened the dorr and put Cinder on the bed.

"You sure are peppy today"Alexa said

"Cynda Cyndaquil!"he said as he ran around in circles

Alexa laughed at her funny little pokemon. She went over to her luggage and hauled out a sketchbook. She started drawing Jaimie and his Naetoru. She looked over the drawing and then flipped to another page. She started to draw Cinder even though he was moving around so much.

"Calm down now Cinder"said Alexa

"Cynda"it said and stopped

He suddenly fell asleep. Alexa put her sketch book in her carrying bag aswell as some pencils. She then looked back at Cinder and smiled. She quickly yet quietly slipped out of the room.

Evil Munchlax

Diablo

Diablo entered his assigned cabin.It was a little homey.Diablo sat on his bed.He thought to himself,"So these are the people that have also been invited to the island.I was expecting more powerful trainers with stronger pokemon.But what ever.I did'nt come here for these weaklings.To get the prize and win the tournement, that's why."Munchlax heard his stomach ach.He smelt the aroma from the dinning room, and he could'nt controll himself.He darted out of the room from the dinning room.Diablo said out loud,"Munchlax get back here!"

OOC:Sorry for the short post.I hav to go.Munchlax can just enter the kitchen as soon as you guys get there if you want.

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Jamie said goodbye to alexa and her cyndaquil that seemed to be very happy suddenly and he blushed looking at her hair turn the corner.
He looked back down at naetoru who looked up and blinked, jamie nelt down while saying
"what did yo udo to make that cyndaquil so ha-" jamie cut himself off as he looked into naetorus eyes because he caught a sweet smell,
"sweet scent! great naetoru your getting a hand of that attack now then " he said happily then looking up realised he was facing his cabins door,
"oh" he said standing up and opening the door he stepped in, naetoru following behind then jumping on thebed stretching himself out on the bed and smiled
"nae" he said
"this is a coasy room, very airy seeming" he looked around and saw the wooden set of draws with a mirror attatched to the wall over the draws, the wooden bed with a small lamp hanging from the wall over the pillow, a small bathroom with shower through another door and the whole room had white walls and white carpet, even through his shoes he could tel lthe floor was plush.

Jamie saw his suitcase then put his backpack on the bed next to naetoru but then was hit to the ground by something bumping violently into the back of his knees, naetoru jumped into action and shot a razorleaf at it that knocked it back and slammed the door shut with a huge noise, leaving the pokemon in the room. Jamie rolled over onto his back whipping out his pokedex and listening as it told him the pokemon was a floatsel a water type pokemon known for its speedy swimming,
"Naetoru sweet scent!" he shouted and jumping up and pulling his pokeblock case out of his back pack he held his pokedex up again and it said that the floatsel like yellow pokeblock so he got out one and threw it at them outh of the floatsel who ate it and blushed from the taste of the pokeblock and from the scent of naetorus attack.
Jamie pulled open the door and pulled the floatsel out naetoru running out after them, jamie shut the door and then stepped back.
"why is this thing attacking me!" he shouted as the floatsel let out a jet of water at naetoru who rolled to the side to dodge and shot anotherrazorleaf at the floatsel who ducked to avoid the attack.