• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle Revolution Championship!!!

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
Can you elaborate on that? I want to make sure my info is correct. You are welcome to join if you want. We need competitors! Spread the word!

Um, yeah; if a pokemon has the dry skin ability, and their heath is low, then they can be knocked out by the sunny weather affect.

I would like to join... but... I can't 'cause I just don't have the time to right now. :(

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Um, yeah; if a pokemon has the dry skin ability, and their heath is low, then they can be knocked out by the sunny weather affect.

I would like to join... but... I can't 'cause I just don't have the time to right now. :(

lol Thanks. Someone else explained it to me, too. I never knew that *lowers head in shame*.

That's too bad. Well, good luck in the real VGCs, and hope to see you in nats.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
this seems like a fun idea. i'd join, but i need to get a team. if i get a team on time, i'll join this and post my fc for PBR and wii.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Awesome! Don't forget your trainer name for PBR. We need that too.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
<Since I can't edit the sign up sheet post for some reason, this is now the official sign up post>

1) Simse
1)
2) rubennn3
3) DBK
4) BlazerX
?) BadIntent?
5) aspitfire90
6) Hitsu1200
7) gustavo 14
8) Callum Bailey 4 life

Finally!!! Now we can get this started. Once I get all the info, I will post it and the brackets and send messages to the participants via the Wii fc (not to be confused with the PBR Fc) with info on their opponents. Good luck to all!!! *face palm* Scratch that, we still need one more.

PBR Rule Set:

- Battle Style: Double Battle
- Pokemon's level: Lv. 50 All
- Number of entry Pokemon: 4
- Time limit or one battle: No Restriction
- Time limit for move selection: No Restriction
- Allow same Pokemon on a team?: Disallow
- Allow Pokemon with identical hold items?: Disallow
- Allow two or more Pokemon to be put to sleep on the same team?: Allow
- Allow two or more Pokemon to be frozen on the same team?: Disallow
- If all Pokemon faint due to Explosion or Selfdestruct, user loses?: Yes
- Should Perish Song and Destiny Bond fail if used by a team's final Pokemon?: No
- Fixed-damage moves like Dragon rage and SonicBoom always fail?: No

This should mimic VGC rules. Check here to find out how to change the rules. Make sure when you save the rule set that you name it VGC, so you know which set it is.

Last edited:

Simse

I'm out of the tourney, I haven't got a VGC team as I ended up not going, and I can't be bothered to make one.
So yeah, I'm out.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
I'm out of the tourney, I haven't got a VGC team as I ended up not going, and I can't be bothered to make one.
So yeah, I'm out.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WE WHERE SO CLOSE!!!! *SOB*

lol it's supposed to be "first one in, last one out" not first one in, first one out" :)

You don't have to have a VGC team to compete, you just have to follow VGC rules. But, if you want out, that's fine. Maybe next time.

I've been wondering, does the pokemon we get from winning have to be level 100? I'd be fine with any level shiny, especially if it was a low enough level that I could still give it the EV spread I want. Even if it has a bad nature and IVs. lol

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Those are the prizes I'm afraid. If you want a lower level, then try for third place, and hope you get lucky :)

ps: oh yeah, forgot to mention that change. The third place winner gets a pokemon at a random level also.

Last edited:

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Now that the real VGCs are done for me, I can fully concentrate on this tourney. We need one more person! Sign up today!

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
Ok, Here is my signup info.

PBR Name:Travis
PBR FC:4684-0895-4933
Wii FC:7967-6261-9089-7073

Last edited:

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Great! We have 8 now. Once I get all the info, I will make up the bracket and send out the opponent information.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Hey everyone!!! Been gone for awhile but i have returned! The tourney is still one if the participants are still interested. I still need info from two of the participants. If the participants are still interested, shout out!!!

Recable

Pokemon Battle Revolution.

PBR Name:Recable.
PBR FC:1033-6621-7132.
Wii FC:4017-8423-6302-7361.
I would like to join in the torny if theres any places.

Last edited:

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Hey everyone!!! Long time no see!!! My apologies for never falling through on this tournament. I really wanted to get this going but it just got too busy on my end. And now with B/W out, the VGC's nearing, and PBR not being played as much anymore, I guess this tourney is done. Thanks for everyone who showed interest and helped iron out the rules. I hope I can put another tourney together sometime in the future. Until then!