• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle Revolution Trailer?

calum

Banned
I hadnt seen it

But its a lot different to normal PBR

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Yeah it's the very first trailer, which iirc aired the day PBR was announced.

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
Yes I agree with calum the status bars appear a lot smaller and how would u get your trainer to look like the fire red charecters?

Yes I agree with calum the status bars appear a lot smaller and how would u get your trainer to look like the fire red charecters?

You can't.
This is the alpha verson of Pokemon Battle Revolution (I believe).
They were showing what it may look like, nothing more what is seen is a video made in CG(I believe), can be the reason that alot of the stuff in the video is not in the game cause the it could have taken too much space, or they didn't know how to. They should have dump the music too... its kinda bad in the stage it is in.

Darkrai's Nightmare

Yeah,that is the first trailer.It looks like it is set in what could be a prototype Neon Colosseum.That Hyper beam animation was cool,how it blew a hole in the stage.I wish they had kept that.