• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle Royale art

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
It was awesome.I like the arts of Caterpie,Metapod,Butterfree,Weedle,venonat,Poliwhirl,Starmie,Magikarp,Lapas,Porygon,and Zapdos.

Charmeleon was my favourite. But others were Rattata, Nidoking, Poliwhirl, Alakazam, Geodude, Farfetch'd, Gengar, and Gyarados.

synthetica

A Failed Experiment
The pictures are great. My favourites were Venonat, Starmie, Jynx and Dragonair.

MeltingCORE

A art exhibition for Pokemon? Now that is awesome.

I like Kakuna, Venomoth, Poliwag, Mageton, Haunter, ect.

MonkeyX

Pretty cool overall, love that Electabuzz, but some these are just plain creepy. I'm looking at you Gengar and Clefairy.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Theese should go to the Fan Art section, ujst sayin'
But the pictures were pretty darn cool

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
lol farfetch'd
Ditto's art makes me realize how horrifying it could be in real life.
I would love if they did other generations.

Ricky_Ragger

Wow they are alll nice I had many favorite but the one I'm thinking about is, Koffing, Starmie, Gyarados and many more.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Which ones do you like?

None they are all horrible, I hate every single one of them.

Thank goodness the artist didn't know that we gone beyond the 151 pokémon limit so the rest was spared.

zozo

SLIMED!
To be honest, I really didn't care for most of them. :/ Most of them seemed to me really creepy and trippy. Too much so for my taste. There were a few I didn't mind. Tentacruel, for instance, was an interesting interpretation.

But yeah, the art that was depicted there just wasn't my style.

Ricky_Ragger

None they are all horrible, I hate every single one of them.

Thank goodness the artist didn't know that we gone beyond the 151 pokémon limit so the rest was spared.

Jeeezz some much for good taste in art. :D

But I respect your opinion.

I really like #78, the Rapidash one. The art style reminds me of that animated movie Spirit.
Ditto I also like. It’s nice and... disturbing.

blackterminator3

Charmeleon, Mewtwo, Ditto, Gastly, Rapidash, Pikachu, Wartortle, Mew, and Articuno are my most favorite battle royale art.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I thought too many of those drawings were gimmicky. I prefered the more practical ones. The Meowth one was pretty cool.