• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle V.2

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Lets get things started with the Accepted list, Sign up thread link, discussion thread link and my opening post.

Signups
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=193327

Discussion
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=5648883#post5648883

Places
1/ Jaystar - Jamie Armstrong - Pachirisu (Leader)
2/ Megadio26 - Damien - Mime Jr
3/ Firewater - DM McHenry - Pocchama
4/ JTI - Vaan McKane – Dane- Piplup
5/ Andyemon - Andy Gregrich – Torchic
6/ .:Ultimate Shroomish:. - Serenade Shine – Mushy - Shroomish
7/ Fiend Ryu - Delita Grayer – Maximillian - Growlithe
8/ ex-ty - Raizuma Shima – Iceblade - Weavile
9/ Crystal-zephyr - Nicola Marie Gail – Coral - Shellder
10/Beequeen - Mitsy - Smeargle
11/Skeith - Jacob Juggernaut - Pixel - Porygon
12/Metagrossiron_fist - Jack Mariner - Breeze - Beautifly
13/Nimble Arcanine - Tayui Tundra - Skuntank
14/Robynblclark - Alexa Rainsong – Cinder – Quilava
15/pika_angel - sparkie electrii – Pikachu - ChuChu

The sun was high in the clear blue sky shining down onto a crystal clear ocean creating a field of sparkling diamonds above the waters surface, in the distance a heard of beautiful Lapras where swimming to the north. Jamie lent over the railing on the deck of the boat, it was a beautiful day the sun was warm and the breeze was cool and he was on a luxury cruise liner ship that was taking him to a very special island, Pokemon Battle Island.
It had been about a month ago that he had received in the post an invitation inviting him to the island, listening to the sound of the waves hitting the boat Jamie thought about what was written on the back of the ticket.

“Dear Mr Armstrong

I Mr Regal Bryant invite you to the opening tournament of my new, very expensive Pokemon Battle Island. I do hope that you will join us on the island, coming from such a successful Pokemon training family I would accept no answer but yes, the only rule at this moment is that you must bring only one Pokemon with you, the rest of the Pokemon you must obtain while on the island.

Looking forward to see you on my new very expensive island
Yours sincerely Mr Regal Bryant”

The other side of the ticket was a cream colour with lots of golden swirls around it and the words “Pokemon Battle Island” was written on the front in very loopy gold writing, according to the note Jamie had only been invited because of his brother.
Jamie had 3 elder brothers the eldest of the 3 had become the league champion of Hoenn and was even rumoured too becoming part of the elite four.

“Pachiri!” Said a white blur that had just run up Jamie’s back round his head and then back down his back again, it came to a halt standing next to him looking up, it was a white squirrel with blue markings on its tail and head with yellow patches on its cheek’s and at this moment the patches on its cheek’s where letting off a couple of blue sparks.

“Hey Pachirisu, you want to go in now” said Jamie kneeling down to pet the squirrel Pokemon on its head, it squeaked happily and quickly ran up Jamie’s arm and sat on his left shoulder. Jamie turned away from the sparkling ocean and dazzling sky and walked towards a nearby door that lead to the main hall of the cruise ship.
After walking down a Royally decorated hall he came to a large hall that was filled with people, Jamie took notice of the lack of Pokemon and knew that these people where mainly the higher class people who had bought tickets to the opening of the battle island, which was also a tourist resort, but Jamie did take it the odd Pokemon here or there with its trainer.
Pachirisu started looking around interestedly and it must have seen something that interested it because it jumped off of Jamie’s shoulder and ran over to one of the stalls set up along one of the halls of the hall selling tourist junk, but Jamie walked over and had a look.

“Oh young man I see your Pachirisu has taken a rather affectionate attraction to one of my Pokemon pillows!”

‘Pokemon pillows!?’ thought Jamie to himself ‘what a weird thing to sell on a cruise ship, or anywhere for that matter’

“These are silk hand made pillows that have been specially made to place your Pokeball’s upon, for the trainer that enjoys comfort”

“Pachirisu!” Said Jamie’s Pokemon as it hugged a small greenish turquoise pillow with a picture of a Pachirisu on it.

‘But most trainers are on the go and travelling, he can’t seriously be making money from this?’ Thought Jamie but since his Pokemon had become so attached to this pillow he spent 20 poke to guy it for the Pokemon that immediately jumped on Jamie’s shoulder and rested its head on the pillow and was soon falling into a daze.

Jamie took this chance to sit on one of the crimson red plush cushioned sofa’s that lined a different wall of the hall He looked around, this room had some light ballroom music playing and there was loads of people in the hall dressed in smart suites and flashy dresses, but some of them where dressed in casual clothes, the ceiling of the room was high and it was a royal red colour with a golden painting of a the 3 legendary birds, Articuno, Moultres and Zapdos next to a painting of the 3 legendary bests, Suicune, Entei and Raikou.
The site of the legendary Pokemon filled Jamie’s heart with passion and a burning desire to prove that he was not just the little brother of the champ but was a skilled trainer and coordinator.

Last edited:

firewater

"Wow, this is a big room, right Pochama?"

"Po Pochama!"

I look around my room, stunned that it was adorned by pictures of my old pokemon, and of my battles in the different leagues. Slightly embarrased, and creeped out- I quickly look around to find two plates, filled with our favorite foods. Pochama and I grin, then collapse as our stomachs roar their wants unashamedly.....

2 Hours later...

"Wow that was good, right Pochama?"

"Po PochaMAAAA"
"AHHHHHHH"

Pochama, in a fit of happyness, had fired an Ice beam into the air, which had landed on my head, and had frozen him completely solid. Groaning, I pull out my mining gear, and slowly chip him out. When he pops out, he completely falls over, unconsious. Noticing the pillow, i place him on it; not having the heart to return him...

Thinking about the day, and what the others had sent as a "gift"

Flash back

"Well, see you all Later, alright?"

"POCHAMMMMAAAAAA"

Pochama had fired an ice beam while saying good bye, and in a stroke of luck, it had actually not KOed itself, but in fact hit my Jibacoil with it. Sighing, I walk on until I watch a small blue form dash by me, with a red target on its head, and a large blue electric ball chasing after it.Chasing my terrified water type,I look over a hill to notice Pochama, and a Pidgeotto both convulsing and twitching on the ground. Sighing, I Spray a paralyze heal on both, and as the Bird flies off- I carry Pochama, hoping that the boat was close....

Actual Time-

Grinning, I look down at the slumbering pokemon- knowing that it will become a powerful force someday........

Serenade gripped the railing as he said, "oh, I bet this will be so fun!! Right Mushy? Mushy??" Shroomish wakes up, and looks around sleepily. "Mish." "Wow, you are a lazy thing, aren't you?" Mushy just smiled back. "Well, lets go look around. A flock a wingull flew in the background, and wailmer sang , lanturn jumped, and sharpedo raced others. The sun was shining brightley and Serenade felt warm and cozy as he passed the different passenger rooms. Mushy jumped off his shoulder and ran ahead of him. "Dont get to far now, Mushy." "Mish!" it yelled back as it ran far ahead. "Wait, comeback!!" Serenade ran through the halls as he chased Mushy. Sudden;ey, Mushy stopped infront of a room and started walking in. "YAH! Got ya, you little booger." Serendae looked up and noticed a funny looking man, wearing a polka dot tuxedo, pant, shoes, and hat. "Umm, we'll be right out sir..." "Oh no, its quite alright!' "I would like to show you my beautiful merchandise!" "Umm..." "I really need to get going.." "Oh, no! It fine, here take a look at my pillows!" Serendae threw Mushy's pokeball out and ran after saying. "Oh, I gotta go!!" Serenade picked it up, got Mushy and ran. He wanted to escape that strange guy. He was still running and ran into some guy standing ifront of gold paintings.

Last edited:

Fiend Ryu

Title Pending
Happy and contented were words hardly used to describe Delita Grayer's demeanor.

This was one of those cases.

Delita stared at the vast ocean as he stood on the hardwood deck of the ship. He leaned on the railing and began to tap the steel bars impatiently- he would rather have taken his own private poat, as he wasn't too fond of the company around him. Why, just a short while ago, there had been a Pochama causing some ruckus, making Delita more irritated than he needed to be.

He began to wonder if this trip was actually worth it, but reassured himself with thoughts of buying the island for himself. Noticing that most of the other trainers had their Pokemon out, Delita decided to go with the flow, and pulled a Pokeball out of his vest. He gently threw it on the deck, and in a flash of light, Maximillian came out of the ball.

"Arf! Arf!" happily barked the little Growlithe, smiling at Delita. Delita simply frowned and then closed his eyes.

"Run around the deck if you want. Just don't do anything stupid or get lost, and come back to me when the ship arrives at the island." Delita said glumly, in a tone that expressed his boredom.

The canine barked happily, and began to run laps around the deck, stopping at moments to observe the ship. Delita paid little attention to his Pokemon, and Maximillian ran inside the ship, beginning to explore. He soon arrived in a large hallway, getting lost in the crowds of people, when he spotted something that looked fascinating. The ceiling was painted, and it looked like pictures of other Pokemon- the little dog barked happily at the sight of it, jumped onto a table, and tried to jump up to reach the ceiling. He failed in his attempts, but was persistent. He jumped as high as he could...

...and landed on the top of the chandalier.

Maximillian barked for help, dangling from the chandalier as it moved back and forth, left and right, in a somewhat hypnotic pattern. His little paws could not hold on to the hot lightbulbs for long, and he began to slip.

Meanwhile on the deck, Delita still hadn't noticed that Maximillian was gone, and continued to tap the railing impatiently. Eventually he heard the sound of loud barking, and realized his Pokemon wasn't near him at all. Damnit, I told him not to...that little mut...when I find him...I'll... He ran down the stairs and into the boat, going through hallways, following the sound of the barking, and eventually ended up in the same hall as Maximillian.

"Oh my!"

"Holy cow, is that a Growlithe on the chandalier?"

"Somebody get it down!"

Many concerned whispers ran through the crowd as Maximillian began to slip. Eventually, he couldn't hold on any longer, and let go...

{{OOC: Eh...sorry but I felt like making something happen. It's also a chance for interaction between characters...I guess...}}

OOC; no, thats cool..

IC:

Serenade got up off the floor and cleaned himself off.

"Sorry..........."

Then he realized the poor growlithe.

"Oh my gosh!" "Okay, Mushy; I need your assitance!!!''

The Serenade threw his pokeball and it zoomed in the air spinning rapidly. Its colors mizing; the top half his orange red, and the bottom half is tan. The ball opened in mid-air and Mushy popped out spinng in the air. Suddenley sparkeles appeared around Mush, since he's shiny.

"MISH!"

It yelled in delight, able to stretch.

"Okay, Mushy this is serious, go vine whip!!"

Mushy jumped and spinned one and let out two vines that stretched upward and they tried to grab growlithe.

"Come on, you can do it!"

Just then, that growlithe used ember; it was a direct hit.

"MUSHY!!!"

Serenade scream as it fell back.

"You alright?"

"Mish, shroo."

It nodded in approval.

"Okay, now lets try, sleep powder, and then vine whip!"

Shroomish jumped up and shook itslef releasing spores that floated up to it and put to sleep. The Shroomish rescued it with vine whip. While growlithe lay there on the ground, some snooty kid walked up.

atlantis_kid99

A certain girl named Nikki Lee collapsed into her chair, sighing. "This cruise is so boring!" she moaned.

'It does help if you'll just shut your mouth, mmkay?'

Great. Just what she needed- some sarcastic, witty remark from none other than Mystic, her resident Kirlia.

"Well, what do you think we should do?"

Mystic's mental voice softened as she thought. 'For one thing, we could maybe practise battling. I really need more practice, as you know already...'

"Fine, fine. Let's go. RACE YOU THERE!!!" she yelled suddenly, bolting down the corridors, very nearly crashing into some guy with a Torchic before barging out of the doorway leading to the fresh, open air of the top deck.

...only too see Mystic already there, having just teleported a few seconds earlier. Nikki panted heavily, not used to running so far or fast. The elegant pokemon was by the rail, her delicate green hand lightly running across the polished golden surface. She was smirking.

'I think I just beat you, did I not? Let's just get on with battling practice already.'

"Fine, fine," came Nikki's reply. "But first, we have to find a trainer to battle, so...."

"HEY YOU! OVER THERE, WITH THE UGLY FACE! LET'S BATTLE!!!" her voice rang out across the entire ship, earning her many surprised and startled faces, plus a few middle finger salutes from a few people. Whether Nikki was being sarcastic or not, the trainer she was pointing to was approaching her very annoyedly.

'Oh joy, another day of torture? Well, I'll battle all you like, your highness.'

OOC: Anyone can accept the challenge. I deliberately didn't put which gender, so it's a free-for-all.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Nicola stood on deck of the boat looking out over the vast ocean. At her feet was her Shellder companion who was shaking and had withdrawn itself. "What's wrong now Coral?" Nicola asked her pokemon.

<"I'm...i'm afraid."> Coral said in its pokemon toungue. Nicola was easily able to understand most pokemon when they spoke.

"What are you afraid of?"

<"There's...there's....water!"> Coral shouted.

"You're afraid of water?" Nicola asked nervously.

<"Of coarse im not afraid of water. Just the pokemon."> Coral openned her shell as a Sharpedo leapt out of the water and went past the boat. Shellder jumped in shock and began running, or hopping in her case, around the ship whilst Nicola ran to catch up with her water and ice companion.

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Jamie was getting bored now of just sitting in this chair surrounded by people who kept aww-ing at his pachirisu, that was now asleep on Jamie's shoulder.
He decided he would go back up to the top deck and so he stood up quite gracefully for a young man, to not wake up Pachirisu, and he walked up the stairs and the hall's, he passed a growlithe running alone in the other direction towards the hall but he thought nothing of it.

Up on the deck he took a deep breathe in as he felt to cool, sootheing breeze blow gently on his face, the warm sunshine on his face and the sound of flying wingull and splashing magikarp relaxed him further.
He wasnt up there long before his relaxation wa ssuddenly cut into by the shout of a girl, she yealled so loud it made his pachirisu jump with shock and fall off of Jamie's shoulder, nearly falling on its head but instead falling flat on its face.

"Where you talking to me?" Jamie said taking a few steps towards the girl who now he realised had a kirlia standing next to her, pachirisu at this point had stood up and had grumpily hopped forward next to jamie.
Jamie and exchanged eye shots with the girl while pachirisu exchanged eye shots with the kirlia that seemed rather confident of itself.

(((OOC: Hope its ok that I answerd the trainer call ^^)))

Fiend Ryu

Title Pending
{{OOC: Sorry, short post, I know...but I wanna avoid bunnying...so yeah.}}

A frown arose on Delita's face as he observed the trainer who had just..."rescued" Maximillian. Just a generic trainer, he thought. He then observed her Shroomish, who he had heard her call "Mushy". Tch...that Shroomish seems pretty useful. Shroomish can easily be found and caught in the while, yet I had to fork over actual money to get the wimp of a Pokemon that I have...

Trying to make a neutral face, Delita stuck out his hand to the trainer, expecting to get a handshake, and opened up his mouth. "Sorry for the trouble," he said, feeling awkward by the time he had finished the sentence. It'd been years since he'd said the word sorry. "Maximillian can get a little carried away...I'm Delita Grayer, it's nice to meet you. And thanks for helping him...I really appreciate it."

Thanks. Appreciate. More words which he practically never used. Trying his best not to twitch, Delita simply grinded his teeth inside his mouth a little bit.

Somebody prone to helping others this way...what an idiot. Oh well, atleast I know something about the trainers here now.

They're all fools who don't understand life.

OOC: (Short post, I need to go shower.)

Serenade looked over at Delita and shutered.

Wow, he seems, kinda scary, and cold. I wonder, why didn't he get it himself?

Serenade took his hand and shok it firmly.

"Hello, my names Serenade Shine. I'm from Petalburg City."

After the intro, Serenade looked Delita over.

"Well, your growlithe sure is playful." And kind of weird.....

Beequeen

artisty
Misty was sitting on a lawn chair, sketching a male trainer and his Growlith. She loved to draw pokemon, it was one of her passions. Meanwhile her Smeargle just laid on the other side of the chair, basking in the sunshine. She looked over and frowned at it. “I know this is a vacation but, we won’t be sitting around for long, so don’t get use to it,” she warned. Smeargle just continued to lay there with his eyes open, looking up at the brilliant blue sky. “Did you even hear me?" she said looking over him. Smeargle just stared dumbfounded at her. Mitsy sighed. “Never mind,” she said and continued to draw the trainer and his Pokemon. Mitsy didn’t quit understand why she came on this trip. Her mother wanted her to get out of the house and see the world, so she encouraged Mitsy to go but, Mitsy decided she would use this opportunity to draw the wild pokemon on the island that they were heading to.

Through out the day she sketched other trainers as well. Mitsy drew a girl and her Kirlia, a boy and his Torchic, another boy and his Pachirisu, another boy and his Shroomish , and a girl with her shelldar. She didn’t know why exactly she drew these trainers and their pokemon. It just seemed they had a friendly air around them. Mitsy started wondering whether or not she should give these sketches to them. She wanted to, hoping to make new friends but was scared and nervous at the same time. “What do you think Smeargle, should I give these drawings to the people. Smeargle continued to lay dazed and confused, not even hearing her. Mitsy frowned. She picked him up and let him sit in the shade for awhile. Almost instantly Smeargle was energized and up and about.

“Smeargle, Smeargle!” whined Smeargle disappointedly. Mitsy was confused at first but then grined nervously and rubbed her head.

“Sorry, I don’t have water on me right now,” she replied

Smeargle sighed but then gave her a hug. Mitsy smiled.

“I promise I’ll bring water next time you get lazy,” she answered happily.

“Smeargle!” he yelped excitedly. He then answered her question shaking his head yes that Misty should give the pictures to the people.

“Ok,” said Mitsy she grabbed Smeargles hand and led them to the trainer with the Growlith. When she got closer, she noticed the boy with the Shroomish was there too, shaking the others hand. “Ummm Hello…” she said shyly. “I drew these for you two,” said Mitsy handing them their pictures.

Last edited:

JTI

Vaan stared at the vast, dazzling ocean as he stood on the wooden deck of the ship. His companion, Pip the Piplup, hopped into his arms at looked at the ocean as well.

“The ocean…it looks nice, doesn’t it?” Vaan asked Pip.
“Pip, Pip, Lup!” chirped Dane happily.

Vaan noticed a girl with a Kirlia on the other side of the deck. Vaan indecisively heard her shout something and ran down a corridor. The girl’s Kirlia teleported after her in a flash of white light. Vaan assumed they were racing and followed them. He passed a boy clutching onto a Torchic and a playful Growlithe darted by. Vaan caught up to where the girl was and saw she started a battle with a nearby boy and his Pachirisu. Vaan wanted to watch the battle and decided to stick around.

“Waana watch the battle Pip?” asked Vaan.
“Pip!” Pip cheered nodding his head.

(ooc: sorry for the short post, I didn't have a lot of time)

Last edited:

atlantis_kid99

OOC: Sorry for not posting, was busy. Jay star gave me permission to RPG out the battle via PM, ask him if you want proof. Besides, who'd be unhappy about a loss? :p Hopefully in this post I didn't bunny too much; more than I was allowed, anyway.

"Sure..." came Nikki's reply, but already she was feeling nervous and agitated, unlike Jamie. She fiddled with her small silver ring with a sapphire embedded on it. It was a gift from her parents, she recalled. Glancing over at Mystic and her cool demeanor, her mind drifted to only a few days ago.

~*~*~​

"Goodbye, honey, we'll miss you!" Nikki's parents' voices travelled across the water to her ears, while the elegant ship was already starting to sail out of the beautiful harbour. Something in their voices bothered the girl, as if they were quite happy she was going to be gone with no regrets.

"Have fun, Nikki," her brother mumbled. He was more focused on watching a stray Poochyena urinate on a tree. Nikki didn't even hear him as she sighed and released Mystic out of-

~*~*~​

"HEY! Geez, why are you daydreaming? We have a battle to get on with, remember?" Jamie's irritated voice pierced into the bubble of her memory, popping it and bringing her back to the present.

Without even a word (or thought...), Mystic simply sighed and walked/danced/somethinged over to her trainer's side. 'Fine. You're using your Pachirisu, correct? Well, obviously, she's-' the Kirlia gestured to her trainer, with emphasis on the word/thought she. '-using me.'

"Um, yeah, got it..." Jamie was quite surprised, as he had never heard telepathy before. "Go, Pachi-"

"I can talk for myself, thank you very much." Nikki retorted, interrupting Jamie. "Okay, then, um... go Mystic!"

"As I was saying before so rudely interrupted, go, Pachirisu! Quickly, Flash before Mystic manages anything. Follow up with Thunder Wave."

Before Nikki even could begin her sentence, she and her Kirlia was blinded by the flash of light. While their vision gradually returned, all she heard was stuff like this:

"Thunderbolt! Okay, now Iron Tail! Good, we have this in the bag now! Quick Attack, finishing with your Thunder!"

When her vision did return, the very first thing she saw was a completely battered and paralyzed Kirlia... Mystic. Then she saw a panting Pachirisu, a triumphant-looking Jamie, and gradually the whole ship along with the sea.

"Mystic! Are you alright?!" Nikki shouted, rushing over. It sounded so lame, when she clearly was not alright.

'I'm fine. Just give me a Sitrus Berry or two, and I'll be fine. Not to mention a Cheri Berry.'

Jamie began to speak, in a worried tone.

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
(((OOC: My pachirisu doesnt know thunder ^^; hehe but its ok just say it was spark instead.)))

BIC:

Jamie was startled to hear the kirlia speak inside of his head
'They must be a strong team maybe challenging a psychic type is a mistake at this stage, but hey Let's give this all we've got!'
Jamie thought to himself smiling at the end og his train of thought.

"Ok lets get started, Flash attack Pachirisu!" and his pokemon racted instantly jumping into the air and letting out a flash from its body, temporarily blinding the oponent.

Jamie started on a series of attacks with the kirlia dancing around trying to feel for where it oponent was, Jamie started calling out attacks.

"Thunderbolt! Okay, now Iron Tail! Good, we have this in the bag now! Quick Attack, finishing with your Spark!"

When the final attack hit its target the Kirlia fell to the floow with swirls in its eyes and sparks going around its body.

At 1st jamie was feeling triumphant but then when he saw the indjured kirlia he got a sudden feelign of pure guilt in his stomach, perhaps he had gone a bit to hard on the pokemon, it had been a while since he last had a battle.

Jamie walked over to the pokemon named mystic and pulled out a bag from his bag, it contained the berry's he was collecting to turn into pokeblock.

"Here take this" said jamie offering her a cheri berry, an oran berry and an citrus berry.

"I hope this helps, I'm sorry I went a bit hard on you but I havent battled in a while and to be honest expected it to be a tougher battle" said jamie dropping the berries into the trainer's, Nikki, hand but thanks to his the blindness in his left eye he just dropped them, not in her hand but onto the floor, he quickly picked them up and held his hand out instead a giant sweat drop appearing by his head and blushing red.

Jamie stood up and smiled and offered his hand for Nikki to shake,
"Still no matter how the battle turned out your Kirlia is still very beautiful, happens to be one of my favoruite pokemon"
Jamie smiled his red eye patch catching a glimmer of the sun and sparkling, and so did his deep brown right eye.

firewater

Pochama and I were both impressed at the power of that Patchrisu. Suddenly, as my eyes light up, Pochama immediately starts shaking its head....

"come on Pochama, you'd have a chance"

"Pochama!"

"no you wouldn't get killed, you just have to not get hit by a flash attack...or Spark...... or thunder shock...... or any electricity at all..."

"Po Pochama"

"no, that Kirila isn't weak, it just got jumped because of the Flash"

"Po?"

"you will fight him...."

"Po?! POCHAMAAAA......."

I watched as Pochama immediately shoots a bubble at me, eliminating any ideas of arguing about it. Sighing, I turn around to freeze in horror at the noise behind me. Pochama was charging an ice beam, which suddenly launched right at my head. Screeching, I "hit the deck" as the beam flies overhead of me. Suddenly I hear a screech of surprise, as Pochama's blast seems to had hit something or someone. I turn to scold the pokemon to find that yet again it had frozen itself solid...........again.

Sighing, I feel around my pocket, looking for an aspear berry. After finding one, I look around- and grinning I start looking around for a fight. Pochama suddenly notices the hands around my mouth and slams into me with a Peck attack, but not before I managed to shout out.....

"ANYONE WANT A BATT-----"

Fiend Ryu

Title Pending
Boredom had already completely taken over Delita's mind as he watched some trainers battle. The actual battles were slightly entertaining to him, but watching them congratulate each other and pat each other on the back (They're not doing that, but meh) like a bunch of hippies made him sick to the stomach.

He watched as Serenade Shine and his Shroomish walked by. It's that guy who "rescued" Maximillian... he thought. Bah. It's too damn boring just sitting here and doing nothing. Might as well...

Delita pulled out a Pokeball and tossed it on the ground, catching it as it went back up in the air again. Maximillian the Growlithe popped out, and he smiled as he barked happily at his trainer. "Arrf! Arrf!"

Delita simply frowned. "We're going to show that trainer who rescued you that we don't need his help. In other words- I'm going to challenge him." Delita stopped as Maximillian's expression became a concerned one. He countinued. "You better not show any mercy. Besides, you have the type advantage- if you lose, God knows what I'll do to you."

Fear overcame the little Growlithe and he began to shake. He followed his master to the boy who's Shroomish was already out.

"Serenade Shine!" Delita yelled across the hall, pointing his finger at him. "Let's battle, right here, right now...!"

A confident gleam appeared in his eyes as he smirked. Maximillian nervously walked up, going in front of Delita, preparing for his first battle.

Serenade turned around, surprised to hear his name.

"Oh, hello."

He said as he sort of turned his head. Mushy got a confdent grin, and jumped up.

"MISH!"

"Hold your horses little guy, you might blow a gascket." ^^

Mushy just looked at him and then walked infront of Serenade. Serenade followed and walked up to Delita.

"You sure about that, I mean your little growlithe might be tired." He said as he looked at Maximillion lovingly.

"Well, if you really want to I guess we're up to it." Then, he thought in his head, Tch, this guy doesn't look like he could hurt a fly. Well, he does look rather confident. All the better to stomp him down. As he thought that, a grin spread on his face then dissapeared, since he knew that was mean.

"Well, lets go." "Mushy!!! I need you assitance!!!" He yelled as he pointed his finger and Mushy ran up.

He noticed Delita was ready and waiting; but Maximillion was shaking like a leaf. A little sweatdrop appeared next to Serenade. Why would it be scared, it has type advantage, oh well.

"Start this off right my friend, use our formation, Spring is here!!"

"Mish!!!" it said a it ran up to perform the attack.

Unkown to Delita, there formation, "Spring is here" is a combo of Suny day, bullet seed and ingrain. All of which Mushy did. It jumped up as it launched a little red ball that exploded, and mad it very bright, and temps go up. The, it followed up with a bullet seed. It launched 5 rounds of 3 seeds in each. They all bounded towards Maximillion, and Mushy finished with ingrain; roots went in the deck of the boat and Mushy gained some lost energy.

Last edited:

Beequeen

artisty
"Oh Maybe they're too busy?" Mitsy thought sadly and, turned away from the two male trainers. "Well that didn't go well," she sighed. Smeargle just turned his head around the other way as if ignoring her. Mitsy didn't understand why he did this "What, you don't want to look at my shame," she said sorta chuckling. Suddenly, Smeargle turned back around with a clown's attire painted all over his face! Mitsy burst out in laughter, gringing over and holding her stomach in pain. "OH Smeargle! thank you," she replied hugging him.

Smeargle pointed to a battle that had taking place between the other two trainers that Mitsy drew. "You want me to give my pictures to them too?" she said pointing at herself. Smeargle shook his head yes, but when he did so all the paint flew off on his face and splattered on Mitsy's clothes. Smeargle saw this and a sweat drop formed on the back of his head. Misty just looked at him then sighed. "Well, let me go get changed first," she teased. Smeargle bounced all aroung in happiness and swung off Mitsy's arms, in attempts to make up for what it had done. "Ok ok I forgive you! calm down. Now, you stay here and I'll be right back," she yelled, running to where the rooms were.

Smeargle looked around then walked over to the Boy who had a Pachirisu. Smeargle wanted to make friends with it but, the sun had taking it's affect and made Smeargle fall over in laziness, right next to the Pachirisu's trainer.....

OOC: Sorry for short post

Last edited:

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
“Miiiime… Miiiime…” Mime Jr. said lying down on one of the couches in the boat. Damien looked at his baby Pokémon on the couch and he sighed as well… “Ummm… Do you want to explore or something…” Damien asked… “Mime, mime!’ Mime Jr. jumped up and started to walk around the boat. He hopped from place to place looking at expensive vases and what not.

“Mime!” Mime Jr. hopped over to Damien and started pulling on his hand… “Do you want to go walk around the boat?” Damien asked and Mime Jr. nodded “Ok…” He bent down and picked up his Psychic type Pokémon and started to go look around the boat… “Why hello there!” a rather large woman said to Damien.

“Ummm…. Hi…” Damien said timidly as Mime Jr. mimicked his actions. “Why if that Pokémon isn’t just the cutest little thing!” She said and picked up Mime Jr. “Mime!” the pantomiming Pokémon shrieked as his cheeks were pinched. Damien had a worried look in his eyes and he quickly snatched Mime Jr. out of the woman’s arms. “It was n-nice to meet you…” Damien said and quickly walked away. “Mime…” Mime Jr. rubbed his cheeks and started to look around.

“This place is really big…” Damien whispered to Mime Jr. trying to keep attention away from himself. As they were walking they saw a large blinding light on one side of the boat. “Mime!” Mime Jr. shouted pointing forward. “ok…” Damien said and started walking toward the area where the light came from.

He heard some voices, not wanting to be seen,Damien dived behind some furniture as he didn’t want to draw attention to himself. Slowly he poked his head out from under the chair as did Mime Jr. mimicking his actions.

“Wow…” Damien said seeing a Kirlia being beaten in less than a few seconds by a Pachirisu. “Mime…” Mime Jr. said amazed by the speed of the Pachirisu. “I think they are all going to battle…” Damien whispered looking at another battle form with a Shroomish and a Growlithe… “Let’s lay low for now and try to keep attention away from us…” Damien looked at Mime Jr. for a few seconds after saying this and they both nodded simultaneously.

Fiend Ryu

Title Pending
{{OOC: Sorry for the short post.}}

IC:

"Spring is here"? What the hell... Delita flinched for a second as he noticed Maximillian being showered with seeds. He frowned, and began to yell. "Maximillian! Fire Blast!"

There was a sudden silence in the room as people watched the battle and Maximillian barked inquisitively. There were some giggles among the crowd as Delita became irritated. "Fine then, damnit! Use Ember!" Delita yelled in a menacing tone. Maximillian tried his best to shoot flames out of his mouth, but after several attempts, all he could end up with was a small puff of smoke.

More laughter among the crowd arose, and Delita twisted his face. "Use Ember, you damn mut!" A few gasps could be heard in the crowd and while some laughed, some looked concerned. Maximillian looked at his trainer sadly, but it didn't phaze Delita at all. "I SAID USE EMBER, DAMNIT!"

Maximillian's eyes widened and he shook with fear. He immediately turned around, took a deep breath, and shot out a flurry of flames from his mouth. Delita couldn't see if they had hit the trainer's Shroomish, but noticed that the fire was burning the carpet. "You stupid little..."