• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle V.2

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
OOC: Right I'm going to set up the match for you JS and Andy, but I'm going to have to bunny your charaters a little (just to say yes really) and cz has given me permission to bunny her charater so... *beats up link* free bunny hoods for all!

I ran towards the beach, a white flash appeared on the horizon I did'nt pay to much attention to it though, that is untill something collided into my chest, knocking the wind outta me!

The shadow! I thought in shock and quickly reached for one of my pokeballs, the thing that had louged itself into my chest began to squirm.

"Pory, Pory2" It said happily, thats when I released what it was and laugh sheepishly

"Hey Pixel!" I said happily, hugging the duck like creature, if he was here that meant that Jamie wouldn't be too far behind and sure enough, Jamie appeared a few moments after

“Hey Jacob I am really glad to see your ok” said jamie walking up to me and petting me on the shoulder, I chuckled at the comment

"I guess you didn't see Pixel wind me then!" I said, grining, Jamie smiled however his eyes were somewhere else, they were looking behind me, I turned to see the girl from earlier running up towards me along with her Buizel, I grinned

"Hello how are you?" I asked her, her turned bright red, she stopped running and slowly walked up to me.

"I- I just came here to say..." She mummbled looking at her shoes before looking up at me "Thank you" she smiled, though she still looked embrassed

"Your welcome and theres no need to be embrassed, believe it or your there third person whos need medical treatment today" I repiled, she smiled yet again,

"Hey guys!" Jamie asked, I turned to look at him, "You know theres a tournerment tomorrow, why don't we have a practice match?" I nodded and released Symbo however it looked like Nicola had had the same idea and had called forth her Buizel. I gulpped, this wasn't going to be fair, I looked around for anthor trainer and quickly spotted a tall lad walking towards us.

"Hey you!" I called to the boy, he made eye contact with me "Care to join us in a double battle?" the boy nodded and ran over to us. I grinned I was looking forward to this match

(OOC: I hate this post but now the match can begin)

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
The double battle ^^

Jamie, the girl called Nicola and Jacob where standing together, Jamie had just suggested having a battle, but the numbers didn’t match up there was 3 of them.

“Well we could do 2 on 1?” he said briefly before Jacob smiled at someone who had come into the scene behind Jamie, he side stepped to stand next to Nicola and saw that it was Andy from the Pokemon centre.

"Hey you!" Jacob called to the boy, he made eye contact with me "Care to join us in a double battle?" the boy nodded and ran over to us. Jacob grinned,

‘I guess he is looking forward to this match’ thought Jamie.

The guy walked over to them and introduced himself to Jacob and Nicola,

“Hey guys, my names Andy, and you, Jamie wasn’t it? I have been looking forward to a battle with you since I saw you have that battle on the bout” Andy said grinning at Jamie.

Jamie didn’t know what he was talking about for a moment then he remembered, he had a battle on the ships deck with a girl and her Kirlia, he guess that the girl must be off having her own journey because he hadn’t seen her much since.

“Oh yeah that was where Pachirisu and I went a bit over board” Jamie said giggling and putting his hands behind his neck.

“Anyway, ok Andy if you want to have a battle against me how about its me and Nicola Vs you and Jacob here, are you all ok with that?”

The rest of the group agreed and then Jamie and Nicola walked one way while Andy and Jacob walked another.

“Ok are we all ready?” asked Jacob.

“Yeah” said Jamie smiling taking his pokeball from his belt, he was still topless and had his Pokeball’s on his belt, as Jamie looked into the water next to him he saw his reflection and realised that he didn’t have his eye patch on, this was still completely true, and it upset Jamie to see the scar on his eye.

“I’m ready” said Nicola cheerily taking out her pokeball,

“Me too!” said Andy sounding excited and just as excitedly,

“Ok then lets go!” Jacob said throwing his pokeball into the field, as did the other three.

Jamie’s pokeball opened in a flash of red light to reveal his Aipom which did a back flip, landed on its tail hand and started sucking on its right paw.

Nicola had uses a Buizel, Andy a Roselia and Jacob used a Pokemon Jamie had never seen before, he took out his Pokedex and pointed it at the Pokemon; it looked like a letter with an eye in the middle.

“Unknown, the symbol Pokemon, This Pokemon is shaped like ancient writing, it is a mystery which came 1st, the writing or the Pokemon, research is on going but nothing is known” it said, Jamie put it away and stared at the Pokemon mysteriously, he noticed that this one had weird tribal marks all over it.

“Let’s go!” Jacob shouted, but before any of the other’s could make a move,

“Aipom use swift!” Aipom’s hand on its tail started to glow, the familiar golden stars shot from the hand now and shot towards Roselia and Symbo, the stars hit them both, but they had braced themselves for the attack.

“Symbo use hidden power fighting” commanded Jacob but as he said this the eye on the unknown gave Jacob a distrusting look and used its hidden power, balls of light circled around its body and it then shot a beam at Aipom, but instead of being a brown colour it was red.

“That was a fire type hidden power?” said Jacob, understanding what was going on Jacob started to look frustrated, the Unknown would not use the Hidden power it was commanded to use.

The red beam of hidden power was shooting towards Aipom who looked a bit worried, it might not be a super effective hit but he still didn’t want to get burned.

“Focu jump in the way and use whirlpool!” called out Nicola’s voice, Focu jumped in front of Aipom and shot a spiral of water that turned literally into a whirlpool in front of Focu’s head, it shot the attack towards the beam, they hit creating a field of steam which quickly cleared.

“Thanks for that Nicola, Focu!” said Jamie, Aipom nodded in agreement, Nicola and Buizel gave them the thumbs up and a smile.

“Use poison sting” said Andy and Roselia raised its flowers at the end of its hands and aimed them in the direction Andy was pointing, Aipom.

Aipom got hit by the sudden jet of purple spikes from the flowers,

“Focus punch” said Nicola and Focu jumped over Aipom who was getting up now and ran towards Symbo.

Symbo raised to dodge the attack and instead the Focus punch hit Roselia instead, who replied by using magical leaf, the hit shot Focu back practically next to Aipom who now decided to use its own focus punch, at the same time, focu got to his feet.

“I didn’t order that attack” said Jamie gently.

“Focu use Ice fang” said Nicola cheering her Pokemon on.

The Pokemon caught up to Aipom and they charged together towards Roselia and Symbo.

They both where running towards the enemy Pokemon, Symbo starting to panic used hidden power without being ordered, the balls of light circled Symbo and then shot a beam that looked like it had a cloud around it, when it hit the ground in front of Aipom and Focu the huge gust of wind blew them back, while in the air, Focu’s tooth met Aipom’s tail hand, which suddenly was surrounded in a light blue light,

“Wow is that ice punch!?” said Jamie getting really excited now,
“Aipom catch Focu and land safely then use ice punch on Roselia!” Aipom did a back flip catching Focu and placing him down gently then charged at Roselia.

Aipom was in front of Roselia who jumped to the side to dodge the attack, Aipom being quick on his feet span on one foot and his tail hand hit Roselia in mid air.

“Alright Aipom” jamie called to his Pokemon happily.

“Ok Jacob lets attack together ok?” said Andy to Jacob.

Jacob nodded then called his attack,

“Use Hidden power” he called,

“Use Petal dance” called Andy.

Both attacks started heading towards Focu, who was just getting his breath back.

“Aipom jump in the way and deflect the attacks!” Jamie called, Aipom side flipped in front of Focu and punched his tail hand once at the hidden power, wincing he hit part of the attack away, then his tail immediately coming back for another hit, took the petal dance.

“What attack was that?” asked Jamie, from his pocket the Pokedex spoke.

“Double hit!” it said.

“Wow how convenient” Giggled Nicola.

Aipom was now recovering from the attack.

“Use Focus punch Focu!” Nicola called to her Pokemon and it jumped up happily, its fist starting to glow, it ran at the opponent.

Focu ran quickly at Roselia and hit it with a Focus punch, as Focu ran back Andy and Jacob called their attacks.

“Roselia use stunspore” Said Andy, Roselia jumped into the air and aimed its flowers as it shot out a wave of golden spore’s.

“Dodge it!” called Nicola and Aipom, but Focu who was still running back from his close range attack got caught on its legs, Un able to move Jacob went for it.

“Use hidden power grass!” he called at his Pokemon, Symbo got surrounded in white lights and shot a yellow beam of energy at Buizel.

“Aipom take the hit” called Jamie; it jumped in the way and got hit by the thunder hidden power.

“Jamie why?” said Nicola, looking quickly from the Aipom who had sparks going around his body and then to Jamie.

“Because getting hit when your down feels ten times worse then getting hit on your feet” smiled Jamie at her, he turned back to Aipom.

“Buddy, you alright?” Aipom smiled and then shook himself; the sparks all went into his tail hand and then faded.

“Ok use double hit on Symbo!” called Jamie punching his fist in the direction of Symbo.

Aipom clenched its tail hand and ran towards Symbo.

“Use petal dance Roselia” called Andy, Aipom jumped to the side and avoided the petal dance he jumped into the air and hit Symbo with the double hit attack.

The Unknown fainted.

“Return Symbo, you did great Symbo, just wish you used the type of attack I commanded” said Jacob to the pokeball.

Aipom landed from the double hit and was hit in the back with a burst of flowers, Roselia had used another petal dance.

Aipom fainted.

“Oh no Aipom, return” said Jamie, he pulled out his pokeball and recalled Aipom to its pokeball, rubbing it hit placed it back on his belt.

Now it was between a tired Buizel and a tired Roselia, the battle seemed one sided.

“Roselia petal dance again” called Andy, the flower Pokemon span shooting a field of petals towards the orange otter Pokemon.

“Use whirlpool to protect you” called Nicola, Focu again shot that spiral of water that literally became a whirlpool of water in mid air, and the petals all got pulled into its vortex and then created a giant wave, causing slight rain over them all.

“Use focus punch” said Nicola sounding as if she was panicking slightly.

“Use magical leaf” said Andy now sounding rather confident.

As Focu’s fist started to glow white Roselia shot glowing rainbow leafs from its flowers, Focu ran through a barrage of these leafs towards Roselia while getting hit by most of them, it closed its eye with the pain it was feeling and to keep its focus but before the attack could hit the opponent Focu’s fist lost its shine and he fell to his knees and then to his stomach.

“It seems that Andy and Jacob are the winners then” Jamie said smiling; he ran forwards and picked up Focu and walked over to Nicola.

“It was a great pleasure being your battle partner” he said smiling kindly at her while stroking the half conscious Buizel.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Nicola had taken Buizel into her arms as it soon feel asleep in her hold. "I guess he deserves a bit of a rest." She then turned to the other 3. "Do you mind if i stick around with you abit longer. My old companion for the island has gone off somewhere and i dont know where he is. Also what do you mean by 'shadow pokemon'? Sounds kinda scary but i wonder why i've not run into one. Then again i already have the problems with my Poochyena. Oops sorry i talk to much don't I." She then dug through her pocket and pulled out the blue stone, or Water stone as it was better known, to admire it.

*sorry for the really short post*

firewater

"SLUGMA LAND POWER, Rattata Bubblebeam NOW"

I watch as the two attacks slam into each other, and I look in shock, as Rattata's Bubblebeam acually smashes thru the wave of earth.....but fails two inches away, as the Dirt slams it to the ground.Grinning at the Sucess, I quickly Praise Rattata, and walk off to a.......Certain building

"HELLO I WANT MY REMATCH"

I notice a visible Wince, as the old man turns to me, wriggling stuff out of his ear. While I grimace he shouts....

"Double Battle OK with you?"

When I nod, he tosses out two pokeballs, revealing the Spoink, and Noctowl from before; While I toss out Pochama, and Slugma- while sighing in relief from the break we had taken before our arrival...

"You can get first---"

"PoCHAMA, SLUGMA- Land Power and Ice BEAM Now"

"Spoink- Thunder Punch, Noctowl, Air Slash"

the four pokemon dash into action, as the Spoink goes first- the Scarf on its neck glowing silver for a second, then It glares at Pochama and charges forward- Before a large wave of earth slams into it- Knocking it backwards, while its partner fires a wave of wind in a X Slashing motion- which is knocked back by Pochama's Ice beam...

The battle Raged on- until....

"POCHAMA, Bubblebeam, SLUGMA Flamethrower"
"NOCTOWL AIR SLASH, Thunder Punch Spoink"

all the occupants were exhausted, but none were more surprized than Noctowl and Spoink. Shocked by the new tacic, all they could do is watch, as while Spoink impacted for a Land power, the flames and Bubbles slam into it, KOing him. Noctowl's Blast slams into Pochama, and KOs it as well. Soon the battle ends.... Unfortenatley for us

"Ha- Noctowl, dodge, then another Air Slash"

"Slugma- Flamethrower then Recover"

My Slug Fires a Giant blast of fire, which hits the owl and knocks it back slightly- giving him a window to start the Recover. Suddenly, as the Air Slash blasts towards him- a Shadow appears, Nullifies the attack, and two shadow balls slam into Slugma and Noctowl- Knocking them out. I cover My Face as a Ariados dives in. I was confused, as it had just leapt thru a window that was 20 feet off the ground. Surprised at its agility I suddenly feel a blast, and as a green and Red beam hits me, I black out- and the last two things I see are Rattata and Pineco dashing at the pokemon.....

"Owwww"

"well, that was some Signal beam that Ariados fired- before your two knocked it from here to Kentucky, or somewhere?"

"I look around, and see the old man in front of me- but I notice that i'm in the hospital again. I suddenly sit up, as one of the pokeballs on the table clatters, and opens to reveal a large, tan rat with large fangs. I grin, thinking on what Rattata must have done, and commented...

"Welcome back Raticate"

Last edited:

Fiend Ryu

Title Pending
Dear Mr. Regal Bryant,

I've heard news of your new island and all the battle facilities on it, and I find the idea fascinating. Within the enclosed is a cheque for $1,000,000- a donation, if you will, for your ambition. This is one of the greatest ideas since the Battle Frontier.

Sincerely,
Delita Grayer

Thoughts of the letter were in Mr. Bryant's head as he walked around the island, greeting trainers as he watched his dreams come true. Delita Grayer had sounded like a generous young man full of potential- so, of course, he had invited him to the island. Of course, he was quite wealthy himself, but the donation was something he could use.

Delita stopped as soon as he noticed Regal. A smirk spread across his face and he approached him.

Bryant turned and smiled. "Ah, Delita! I want to thank you once again for the donation," he said, sticking his arm out for a handshake. "I can't begin to express my gratitude."

Delita grinned and shook his hand. "You're welcome. Now, if you don't mind, I want to ask you something..."

Regal happily responded. "Of course! What is it?"

"...how much are you willing to pay to part from this island?"

Regal's heart almost stopped. "W...what? Pardon me, I must not have heard you right..."

Delita pulled a chequebook out of his pocket. "I know very well that you heard me. Now name your price, pal."

"You can't be serious, Mr. Grayer...are you trying to buy the island from me?"

"What does it look like? Now give me a number. This place is worth millions, and I'm willing to pay that much for it."

Mr. Bryant stared Delita down, but there was nervousness in his eyes. "Tell me, Delita...what do you plan to do to this island if I sell it to you?" Of course, he had no intention of selling it- especially not to this spoiled runt.

"...well, I think I'll keep it the way it is for a few years...and I'll make trainers pay an extremely hefty price to come here. And once I'm 18..."

"...I'll tear down everything on this island, and build a mansion on it. It'll all belong to me."

Mr. Bryant gasped. "Are you out of your mind? Tear it all down? There are wild Pokemon on this island! This is their home! They'll..."

"Who cares about them?" Delita said, shrugging. "Now come on. You know you want the money- you'll be set for life!"

"...no. I already am set for life. By starting Battle Island, I've fulfilled my dreams, and completed my ambitions. My life will never get any better than it is. I refuse your offer- and nothing is going to change my mind."

Delita's eyes widened in shock. "You idiot! You could be swimming in money...you...you...you'll regret ever breaking a deal with me."

Bryant averted his gaze and turned around. "...now, please leave me alone. If you're interested, there is a mini tournament in the mall tomorrow at 1:00 PM. 3 Pokemon are required to enter. The winner will receive Poffin and a PokeBlock case...they're quite useful for contests. But I'm busy right now, so...I have to go. I'll be watching the tournament tomorrow."

With that, he walked away. Delita clenched his fist. He felt like strangling Bryant. You *******...your pathetic ambitions may be fulfilled but mine's aren't.

And I'm not going to rest until they are.

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
My 1st post in da RPG...cool!

Before Sparkie went down the boat she read a letter from Mr.Regal Bryant
*Flash back*
"Sparkie, Honey! There's some mail in for you!"shouted Mrs. Electrii from the Kitchen

"I'll be right there mom!"she shouted back while hurrying to find her cap

"pi pika chupi pipichuka pipikachu"said ChuChu to Sparkie

"Yeah! I should go look over there...Here it is! Thanks ChuChu"said Sparkie while hugging her cap

"Let's go down stairs...Hey mom Goodmorning! And you said something about mail?"she asked

"Oh Honey, it's over there on the counter"said her mom without looking

"Okei ..."she replied

ChuChu went outside to pick some Oran Berries,Sparkie didn't mind.And then she started to read the letter...

“Dear Ms. Electrii,

I Mr Regal Bryant invite you to the opening tournament of my new, very expensive Pokemon Battle Island. I do hope that you will join us on the island, coming from a well known family I would accept no answer but yes, the only rule at this moment is that you must bring only one Pokemon with you, the rest of the Pokemon you must obtain while on the island.

Looking forward to see you on my new very expensive island
Yours sincerely,
Mr Regal Bryant”

She got the 2 tickets one was big with a light blue color and yellow-golden swirls and the other one was small with a peach tint and blue bubbles.

"Wow...an island! Cool!"she said Grinning happily

"What was the letter about Honey?"her mom asked

"I'm going to Pokemon Battle Island! Hooray!"she said while jumping up and down. "I'm going to pack my things now...Oh! and I'm going to bring ChuChu with me...is that okei mom?"she ran upstairs

"Yes Honey! Be careful."she said

And she took ChuChu with her and set out to the Cerulean City Bay to catch the boat...She actually caught it in time.It was the S.S. Regal it was big and luxurious. She found her room and went out to meet some people. She saw a pool inside the boat. ChuChu,who was on her head, ran inside a room and found a little pikachu stuffed animal just for her.

"Oh, i think your pikachu likes this Doll for Pokemon. It's only $2 Miss" said the salesman

"I hate you ChuChu,being obsessed with Dolls"she murmured to ChuChu while handing the 2 dollars to the salesman

"Thank you for purchasing Miss. Please tell your friends about our store"said the salesman with a wide grin

"Your welcome sir...and I will"said Sparkie while walking out the door.

ChuChu jumped into her arms and hugged her doll and Sparkie.

"You always find a way to make me smile."she giggled

"pi pika chupi chupipi"she hugged her doll some more.

"Come on, Let's find some friends"and then she skipped down a corner and bumped into a guy.

"OUCH!"she wailed.

"Oh I'm sorry.Let me help you up."the guy said

"No Thanks I can do it by myself."she replied while getting up

"My name's Raizuma..and this is my Weavile, Iceblade.Who are you and this cute little Pikachu of yours?"he asked

"My name's Sparkie and this little Pikachu is ChuChu"said Sparkie while gaining a light pink tinge on her face

"chu pika pi pika chuchupi"teased ChuChu

And Both of them talked until the ship got onto land.

*FlashBack end*

As Sparkie went down the boat she inhaled a deep breath and said to ChuChu "Wow! This place has so much fresh air!Hey...where did Raizuma go?Oh well..."

The breeze was fresh and cool, it had summer feel to it.

"pi pika chu ka pipikachu!" said ChuChu

"Yeah, it is nice here. Oh, and you must want an Oran berry after our long trip, right?"she said with a smile

"pika!"ChuChu said while she took the berry and ate it all.

"I wanna go swim...Let's go south and look for a Waterfall to swim in. Okay ChuChu?"said Sparkie with grin

ChuChu said "pi pika chupi kachu?pi Chu!" then she ran towards north

"ChuChu...you're running North!" Sparkie said while giggling

"hehehe.pi pichu.."ChuChu said shyly

Then both skipped merrily down SOUTH!

OOC:
^whats the meaning of this?
sorry if it's short or anything
---
//:sparkie;025;

Last edited:

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Jamie released Buizel from his hold and into Nicola’s arms, as he did this Andy walked over to him and spoke.

"I had allot of fun battling you, may we fight again in the tournament tomorrow." He said to him before walking off.

“I guess he knows about the tournament tomorrow” said Jamie more to himself than anyone else, he turned back to Nicola and her Buizel named Focu.

"I guess he deserves a bit of a rest." She said stroking the Pokemon’s head,

"Do you mind if I stick around with you a bit longer. My old companion for the island has gone off somewhere and I don’t know where he is. Also what do you mean by 'shadow Pokemon'? Sounds kind of scary but I wonder why I’ve not run into one. Then again i already have the problems with my Poochyena. Oops sorry I talk to much don't I." she finished blushing slightly.

Jamie nodded his head,

“Its fine with me if you come with us and I’m sure its alright with Jacob” he gave Jacob a look and he nodded,
“But I think it would be best if we headed back to the hotel now, its getting late and a bit chilly out here” then Jamie looked down and realized he wasn’t wearing his top so of coarse he would be colder than the others, he blushed.

Jamie turned to the hotel and as he took a step towards it turn around and spoke to Nicola.

“No one knows what the shadow is exactly, we weren’t even warned about it but apparently they know its on the island, all I can say is it is vicious and it has the power to become any Pokemon at will” he finished looking angrily at Wild Island.

A few minutes passed before Jacob took a step towards Jamie which brought him back to his senses,

“I think we should all go back up to the hotel, get a good nights sleep and then wake up in the morning all refreshed, meet up in the lobby of the hotel, where the Pokemon centre is and then head to the mall bide some time, have some lunch and then compete in this tournament” Jamie turned his head looking at the two people next to him smiling.

“I love that Pokemon Nicola, said Jamie smiling at her Buizel, its so awesome wish I had one”

Beequeen

artisty
Thank you," breathed Mitsy as Jamie embraced her in a hug and then left in a somewhat nervous hurry. "Thank you too," she told the girl who rescued her, and decided to leave the hospital herself.

"Combee..." sighed combee looking sadly at Mitsy. Mitsy stared at it in surprise.

"What's wrong Combee?" asked Mitsy. Combee knew she was the whole cause behind the incident, and felt awful on how she hospitalized Mitsy.

She understood that she couldn't communicate well with Mitsy, so she just gave her a reassuring smile. Mitsy looked a little confused but smiled back at her anyway. She then picked up Happiny. "K happiny, are you ready to start physically training?" asked Mitsy, smiling. Happiny clapped her hands and squealed yes. Mitsy, chuckled. "How about this, why don't you be our fake enemy Combee, so that way I can train you both?"she asked. Combee flinched at hearing its name being implied to "enemy" especially with the whole situation that just occurred. It simply hovered, dazed for a minute, but then snapped back into focus.

"Combee, Combee!" it grined happily, with a cocky tone.

"Thanks Combee," replied Mitsy as she nudged her playfully. Combee smiled but then quickly turned melancholy again.

All through the afternoon, Mitsy helped Happiny and Combee develope physical strength and strategical thinking. Even Happiny volunteered to be the enemy for the practice a few times, after getting use to battling.

"Wow you guys sure leveled up a lot eh,"Mitsy stated, handing them both bottles of water. Meanwhile, Smeargle lay flat in the fields, gazing at the sky above.

"Smeargle, Smearlge," it said dreamily, trying to poke the clouds.

Mitsy laughed and flopped down on the ground next to Smeargle and all her other pokemon soon followed. They all layed there, with the breeze running over their bodies and the sun heating their spirits. As Mitsy penetrated the sky with her mahogany eyes, thoughts of her father swarmed into her. “Oh dad,” she whispered, hoping the wind would carry it to her fathers ears. She rolled over on her stomach and started playing with the flower in front of her. The flower began to wiggle and turned around to show a face.

“Whaa!!” exclaimed Mitsy. At first she thought she was suffering from another case of hallucination but soon realized, she was wrong.

“Smeargle!” yelled Smeargle walking up to the it and giving the creature a big hug. The pokemon blushed then twirled away in some what of a battle taunt. Happiny looked confused by the strange creature and Combee just stared pathetically down on it. Mitsy couldn’t help but feel a free, perky like energy about the cherry blossom looking pokemon.

“Smeargle let’s go!” called Mitsy out of the blue. Smeargle turned around, confused. Mitsy saw this and smiled. “I’ve decided that this bubbly little creature will be my next pokemon,” she said, throwing out a wink.

Last edited:

Razor Shiftry

Cynthia = Porn Star
I was walking on a path along the edge of a stream on Wild Island. Breeze was still in the pokemon centre in a stable condition but her wings needed healing. But I had tried to stop myself from depressing myself. I had signed up to be in a tournament tomorrow. My pokemon that I had caught on the island walked (or in the case of Remoraid, swam in the stream) beside me peacefully in the hazy afternoon.

We were training for the tournament. After signing in the entrance form, I had realised that I actually haven’t battled with my pokemon much. So after stocking up on some supplies, I had, after the deep breath, walked across the large, beautiful metal bridge onto Wild Island. The trees loomed onto me quickly and I felt like recoiling from the shadows as they reminded me of the shadow creature that had injured my Breeze so.

But Tropius with his gentle and understanding nature merely nudged me forward a little, shaking me out of my horror struck state to continue on. Eventually, Tropius, Togetic and me reached a mild-sized stream and seeing a chance to get to know my newly caught Remoraid, I released the rash pokemon into the cool, crystal clear stream. The jet pokemon happily jumped in before turning around, surfacing and spraying me with a steam of cold water.

I laughed as it was a hot day and continued walking, battling the occasional pokemon that we came across, Goldeen’s and Swellow’s and Pidgeotto’s and even a Houndoom that was basking on a sun-drenched ledge (to where Remoraid promptly woke up with a water gun and it took all four of us to take down due to being a powerful pokemon.

We rounded a corner where the stream meandered slightly and there, sitting on a boulder on the edge of the cool, fast-running stream sat a pokemon a recognised as the evolved for of a Meditite which are found quite commonly on Mount Pyre near my hometown. The human shaped pokemon was sat, cross-legged, looking calm and relaxed and meditating which was one of their famous traits. It was said that these pokemon meditated so much that they had developed a sixth sense or power and became part psychic.

Before I had realised what was happening, Togetic squealed with fright as Remoraid zoomed ahead and fired a light bullet seed at the meditate pokemon…

It never hit. My eyes opened up with wonder as the Medicham had seeming detected my pokemon’s attack and had dodged it with ease, standing and balancing on one foot on another stream side boulder with ease. Its eyes were still closed with a neutral expression on its face. I realised at once what a powerful pokemon this could be. I made a quick gesture to Togetic who silently flew off into the trees behind the wild pokemon.

‘Medicham, I challenge you to a battle where if I win, I shall capture you. Do you accept?’ I said formally as I walked forward a little. Although the psychic pokemon’s eyes were still closed but I saw his face turn to my direction and felt the eyes look at me. He nodded. I accept.

‘Remoraid, bubble beam!’ I commanded. Remoraid, raring for a fight took a deep breath and unleashed a jet of stinging foamy bubbles at the psychic pokemon. The stream of bubbles were nearly upon Medicham and I was worried that it was just going to take the hit when in a blink of an eye, he punch the head of the stream of bubbles with a sparking fist. Just one single electrifying punch.

The bubbles popped and exploded and my eyes opened in shock and the electricity from the thunder punch travelled up the bubble beam and zapped Remoraid without even touching him. My jet pokemon flinched but recovered and without my orders, fired an ice beam attack, the cool attack of forced compacted air shooting out from my little water pokemon’s mouth at the Medicham. Once again, Medicham countered the attack with ease with another punch, this time, a fire punch. The icy attack merely melted away at impact and once again, the fighting/psychic typed pokemon was unscathed. His eyes were still closed. Meditating.

It hit me. This was one experienced pokemon that knew what it was doing. Not just a pokemon with pure power like the Houndoom from earlier but one that knew how and when to attack. I realised as I ordered Remoraid to use a signal beam to try and get though Medicham’s amazing tactics of fighting.

Medicham was merely using simple attacks in a cycle that was efficient and useful. Being stood on one foot is a position of mediation and a way of calming the mind. This was why Medicham’s punches were so deadly and the reason why Remoraid’s attacks were doing hardly any damage at all. But what made it deadlier was that just before countering the attacks, he would min read the best place to hit for the maximum impact. Medicham countered the signal beam attack with an ice punch this time, the eerily bright attack deflecting into the forest around. This pokemon wanted a fight. I was a pretty good judge of character and I decided to up the takings.

‘Tropius, Body slam.’ I said calmly to the grass dinosaur standing next to me. Tropius, gentle and fair looked at me startled. Two against one? I looked at my fair pokemon with a slight smile. ‘Trust me Tropius’ I said with some unknown emotion layered underneath.

With a sigh, the large pokemon charged into the fray, gathering speed. Just a few meters away from the psychic pokemon, he nimbly leapt into the air, attempting to slam the wild pokemon with his body. But Medicham detected it. Milliseconds before impact, Medicham’s flexible body jumped and back flipped out of the way and on to the pebbled riverbank. Tropius landed hard from the missed attack while Medicham landed lightly.

From the stream, Remoraid struck out with a surprising Ice beam attack, nearly catching the wild pokemon off guard. But not completely.

I gritted my teeth with annoyance and the adrenalines of a challenge. I saw the Medicham smirk, I assume with the same feelings.

‘Remoraid, bullet seed! Tropius, magical leaf!’ I yelled. The two grass attacks came in thick and fast, the sparkling leaves and the sharp and deadly bullet seeds. But Medicham was one better. Jumping upwards in the attack known as a high jump kick, Medicham avoided the initial attacks and smashed his knee for a critical hit into the head of Tropius. I gasped in shock as my grass pokemon collapsed to the ground, stunned from the attack. Remoraid quickly redirected his attack but Medicham came speeding down from the air matching Remoraid’s bullet seeds with a bullet punch of his own, knocking the Remoraid into the air.

‘Remoraid, Ice beam! Tropius, leaf storm!’ I yelled. Tropius was slowly getting back up onto his feet and roared aloud with anger.

Medicham began to panic. I could see and feel it radiating from the wild pokemon and I grinned with triumph. Then everything seemed to slow down.

Medicham opened his eyes.

With one graceful movement, Medicham leapt out of the fast flowing stream towards the ice-beam-charging Remoraid. Reaching the same height as Remoraid, Medicham grabbed the lower tail of Remoraid and as Tropius unleashed his attack of the vortex or sharp and deadly leaves, Medicham, while still in the air, aimed the mouth of the ice-beam-charging Remoraid right into the centre of the leaf storm.

Just before the leaf storm hit, Remoraid let go of his attack with his eyes shut is horror of what he was about to do. Tropius, eyes wide open in shock and terror was sent blasting back from the super effective impact of the icy attack.

All this happened in under a minute.

Medicham landed gracefully with Remoraid incapable of escaping from his solid hand, still aimed at the weak Tropius who lay on the ground, exhausted.

‘NOW TOGETIC!’ I screamed. It was a cheap shot. It was under hand. But I wanted Medicham.

From out of the trees behind Medicham, Togetic burst out of the undergrowth, flying forward at full speed to ram Medicham from behind with a double edge.

He never made it. I forgot about the detect ability.

In another blink of an eye, Medicham, with Remoraid still pointing at Tropius like a gun twisted his body around and with his eyes blazing neon light blue and held out his hand as if to stop Togetic.

Togetic stopped in mid air.

Medicham, his eyes still blazing blue began to turn his hand a little and Togetic screamed a mind blowing scream on metal torture that –

‘STOP!’ I screamed, my ears ringing from Medicham’s assault of Togetic’s mind from the confusion attack.

Suddenly, everything went quiet. I looked at the wild Medicham. He was on the floor, seemingly had collapsed out of exhustion.

It was a little cheap once again but I didn’t think. I just did. I took out a pokeball from my bag and threw it. 3 jerks of movement of a struggle and then it ‘pinged’ with the sound of the successful capture.
I took out Remoraid’s and Tropius’ pokeball’s a returned them and walked up and picked up Medicham’s pokeball.

‘Lets go back to the hotel’ I said the tired Togetic. Togetic, panting from the effort of holding out against the psychic barrage, flew over and sat on my shoulder.

We walked back upstream to the developed side of the island.

JTI

Vaan continued up the mountain to get to the lake near the summit. He walked and walked, and the weather began to get warmer as the snow began to stop falling. Later, Vaan had reached the mountain top and saw a small lake where shadows of pokemon could be seen underneath. Vaan released Pip and Yeti from their pokeballs and let them run around. Pip jumped into the lake and began to swim around. Vaan sat on the ground and leaned against the rock to regain his stamina from coming up the mountain. A few minutes later Pip was blasted out of the water by a large stream of green fire. Vaan had no clue what had happened and ran towards Pip.

“Pip, are you okay!?” Vaan asked worried. He returned Pip and scanned the water for what could've done this. Moments later a Feebas surfaced and began swimming through the water. Vaan assumed this was the culprit and told Yeti to prepare for battle. The tough Snover jumped forward and looked the Feebas in the face.

“Bulletseed.” ordered Vaan. A barrage of yellow seeds bombarded Feebas. Feebas countered with a water pulse that knocked Yeti back.

“Razor Leaf, then Icy Wind.” Leaves flew towards Feebas and were frozen by the ice attack. Feebas was hit and retaliated with Dragon Breath. Yeti was KO'ed by the attack and Vaan returned him. Feebas began to swim away.
“Wait!” Vaan shouted. “I'm not through with you.” Vaan released Pip and fed him some Sitrus Berries. Feebas swam back and smirked at Pip.

“Use, Bubble.” Vaan expected small bubbles to glide towards Feebas, but instead a jet of larger bubbles appeared. Feebas wasn't expecting it either and was knocked out of the water by the attack. Feebas floundered around on the ground.
“Use Peck.” Instead of a Peck attack, Pip charged forward with a glowing beak and knocked Feebas into the air, it fell to the ground and was out cold. Vaan tossed a pokeball at it and it was absorbed into the ball. The pokeball fell to the ground swayed, seconds later it stopped and was accompanied by a beep.

As Vaan was about to return Pip he began to glow and change shape. It became a Prinplup. Vaan was astonished, he returned his newly evolved Prinplup and took the path back to Modern Island. Hours later, he was back on the island and tired from his hike. Vaan went to his room, collapsed onto his bed, and went to sleep.

Last edited:

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Jamie walked up to the Pokemon centre with Nicola and Jacob; he had nurse joy heal his Pokemon’s injuries.

“Well I will see you two tomorrow morning, let’s say about 10ish around here?”

It wasn’t long before Jamie was using the key nurse joy gave him to open the door to his room, he stepped inside and as he did all four of his Pokeball’s burst open, and released the Pokemon they contained all over the room.

The beams of light where so bright Jamie was momentarily blinded in his remaining eye, the 1st beam of light shot straight up onto Jamie’s shoulder, the 2nd went to the large puffy armchair and the 3rd and 4th shot to wards the door that apparently lead to the bathroom because it was then that the Pokemon materialised.

Pachirisu on his shoulder, Hippopotas on the chair, Turtwig and Aipom appeared in front of the door and rushed into the bath room and started playing with the bath and the tap.

“Easy minds hey Pachirisu?” Jamie said smiling and going to stroke Pachirisu who was on his shoulder, but when he raised his hand his Pachirisu wasn’t their, he looked at the chair to realise Hippopotas wasn’t their either, he turned to suddenly see all of the Pokemon in the bathroom, Hippopotas turning on and off the shower spray while the other 3 played in it.

Jamie giggled then looked down at himself, he was filthy, he did have extra bandages for his back, he pulled off his shoes, socks and ripped off his bandages, he then pulled down his trousers and under wear and stepped out of them, running into the shower room he jumped in the bath that was now filled with water splashing all of the Pokemon in the room.

Aipom, Pachirisu and Turtwig all jumped in the bath and started splashing each other with water, and Jamie.

“Hippo!” said Hippopotas and Jamie turned to get shot in the face with the shower spray, as the water trickled down his back it felt so soothing on the slash in his back he sighed with relief.

“Hippopotas can you turn it down and spray it on my back please?” he asked and all of his Pokemon stopped splashing around and looked at him, they saw the blood on his back and they stepped over to him and started rubbing hid back as Hippopotas sprayed it.

“You guys..” said Jamie, tears welling in his eyes, the Pokemon where all gently messaging his back relieving the strain and the pain he had felt.

After about 5 minutes the Pokemon stopped, Jamie turned to them and hugged them all and petted Hippopotas on the head.

“Thank you guys”

After having a quick shower and giving Hippopotas a gentle wash with a hand towel, he didn’t like the water at all, he and his Pokemon all climbed into the Massive bed that was in the room, in minutes they had all fallen asleep.

About an hour later the sight of the bed had changed from cute and cuddly and snugly Pokemon and trainer to sprawl out fighting for space, not enough covers mess, All except for Pachirisu who had most of the covers wrapped around his little body.

The next day Jamie was awoken by the alarm going off, climbing over Aipom and Turtwig to get to it, by the time he turned the alarm off all of the Pokemon where also awake.

“Ok time to get up then” he said pulling himself to his feet.

After getting dressed into a white short sleeved top a light grey jacket with a red double lining and a new pair of black jeans with his dark blue trainers.

He recalled his Pokemon to their Pokeball’s and moved out into the corridor, it was nearly 9 o’clock by the time he was down in the Pokemon centre, he felt so much better and stronger this time being in full clothing not covered in blood.

He then realised after last nights shower he hadn’t put on his bandages so he decided that since it wasn’t 9 o’clock just yet he decided to go to the doctor and see if he could re do his bandages.

“Good morning Mr Armstrong” said the doctor,

“How are we today then?” he asked smiling at him.

“I am fine thanks but I had to take my bandages off last night, I had to have a shower after getting covered in mud, sweat and sand” Jamie giggled rubbing the back of his neck.

“Ok well just come through here and take off your jacket and top” said Dr Vines.

“Thanks Dr Vines” Jamie said walking into the room and as he heard the door shut behind him pulled off his jacket and then his shirt.

The doctor came over behind him and Put the bandages round his wait; pulling Jamie into a sort of hug, as he did Jamie felt that warmth from last night again flow through him.

“Call me Tom, I can see something special about you and I would prefer you to call me by my 1st name” he said smiling at him as he wrapped the bandages around Jamie.

“Ok” said Jamie blushing slightly, he started having some familiar feelings in his throat and in his chest and face, the last time he had felt this was last night after seeing the doctor but he was caught on either side by Misty and by Alexa but didn’t that mean that he might…

“Anyway Thanks Tom I think I should go now I told a couple of people I would meet them in the Pokemon centre” Jamie said in a hurry as the doctor finished securing the bandages around him tightly.

“Oh well ok, Talk to you soon and good luck in the tournament today” said Tom.

With that Jamie walked out of the door while pulling his shirt over his head, while he pulled on his jacket he knocked one of his Pokeball’s off of the jacket and it popped open to reveal Pachirisu.

“Pachi!” it squeaked and taking a cheeky glance at Jamie it ran out of the door of the Pokemon centre.

“Oh no Pachirisu come back here!” shouted Jamie scooping down to pick up the ball and running after the Pokemon.

Jamie saw the little streak of white charge off in the direction of the mall and ran after it, as he walked through the doors to the mall he saw Pachirisu walk into the nearest shop, it had a large banner over it saying,

“Pokemon evolution shop”

“Pokemon evolution shop” Jamie said as he ran in the shop after him, only one other person was in the shop and he was behind the counter reading the latest issue of Pokemon monthly.

Jamie then noticed that Pachirisu was climbing a shelf of Pokemon evolution stones,

“Why are you going crazy!?” said Jamie to Pachirisu, at this the shop keeper looked up to see Pachirisu climbing his shelves and with a panicked look in his eye he yelled at Jamie,

“Will you please control your Pokemon in my shop?”

“Ok, ok I am sorry but he just ran off” said Jamie picking Pachirisu off of the shelf, but that was not all he pulled off the shelf, along with Pachirisu he pulled off a Pokemon evolution item, it was a dark stone.

“What’s this?” asked Jamie, taking it from his Pokemon who now obedient again, climbed onto Jamie’s shoulder.

“That is an extremely rare Pokemon evolution stone called the dark stone and I want you to take it, each trainer gets one free item from any shop so tell me your name and I will tick it off now” Said the man behind the counter very fast.

“It’s Jamie Martel Armstrong but….” Jamie said but before he could say anything else a ping came from the computer and the shop owner looked up at him.

“Your free item has been bought, I hope you enjoy the dark stone, now get out unless you have money and intentions to buy more!” he snapped at Jamie.

Jamie looked angrily at the man and while he walked out put the stone back in his bag.

“What a rude guy hey Pachirisu?” Jamie said looking left at the Pokemon on his shoulder, he caught sight of the large clock in the mall, it said it was 1 o’clock pm, but that couldn’t be right, Jamie looked down at his wrist watch and realised that it still said it was 8:55, which it said about half an hour ago as well.

“Oh no, the tournament!” shouted Jamie and with that he started charging towards the Pokemon battle stadium hoping he could still enter.

As he ran towards the stadium he saw a trash can, taking off his busted wrist watch he threw it into the trash can and continued to the stadium where he saw a desk with a man sitting behind it.

“I would like to register for the tournament please” said Jamie sliding as he stopped in front of the desk.

“Certainly, but you will have to hurry” said the man behind the desk, taking a quick picture of Jamie and his Pachirisu with a digital camera before asking them to fill in a form.

Jamie filled it in the information as name, age, number of Pokemon, what Pokemon.

After that Jamie ran through an open doorway next to the desk to see a set of stair cases leading up either side of the door, and on the right was a door with the word “Trainers” written on it, Jamie opened the door and walked in.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Nicola awoke with basically no memories of yesterday after the battle. A huge side effect that would wear off within the few hours of being awake. She had awoken early, 7am to be exact. To used to being back at home and not in the hotel on the island. Shellder was the only pokemon of hers awake and tame. Buizel was planned to stay in the centre all night just to keep a check seen as it still seemed to be slightly injured from something going on with its capture. Poochyena was still untame but if he was tamed, could be a very strong pokemon. Nicola had walked all the way to the edge of a cliff as she watched flying pokemon zoom past. In the flocks she made out pokemon like Togekiss which reminded her of the Togepi she had adopted for a few hours before it went through double evolution and left. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out the water stone Foku was so keen on looking at. This object would also evolve Coral into Cloyster and maybe even get Coral over her scared nature. "Coral?" Nicola said to her water pokemon. It turned to look at her. "I think its time...time you evolved. If you did you could be alot stronger and wont need to be scared anymore. But i wont pressure you into it." She placed the blue stone on the edge of the cliff. A slight tap would knock it off but it was stable. "Now think carefully Coral. If you want to evolve, use a Clamp attack. If you want to stay a Shellder...use Aurora beam and knock it off." Coral looked slightly shocked and turned its attention to the stone. She stared at the rock, unblinking. She closed her eyes and shot an Aurora beam. However not at the stone. She fired it behind her to give her a strong push towards the stone. Coral oppened her shell wide and withdrew the stone inside its shell. The small Shellder hurtled off the edge. A light shone up from the sliff edge. Nicola took a few steps back and watched as something purple and ball shapped spun around increasingly fast and seemed to allow it short time flight. It landed stoping still. The shell cracked open revealing the black inside and its sharp eyes. It smiled at Nicola as she embraced the new Coral. Nicola withdrew her pokemon and began walking back off to meet back with the others.

*hope evolving Shellder now is alright*

firewater

"YAWWWNN...."

I just got out of the hospital(again), and I start to walk towards the stadium- when some kid walks in front of me and shouts....

"Double Battle Please?"

I begin to say no- but before I can, he tosses out a Sandshrew and a Bellsprout. Groaning, I just grab two balls at random, and as they open- I see that Raticate, and Pochama had appeared on the field.I failed to notice the smirk that flashed between the two, and as the kid begins to speak, Raticate suddenly dashes into Bellsprout, knocking it into the air- as it fires a stun spore attack. Sandshrew suddenly screeches as the grass type slams into him- and before I can say a word, Pochama had frozen the two with an Ice Beam.....

Sweating, all I can do is grimace, as the kid runs back the way I came, crying as he carries his pokemon back to the Pokemon center. Sighing, we keep on, and eventually find the stadium. Smiling because I wan't late for once, I quickly register my pokemon, then look around at the competiton, noticing that there were a lot of trainers in this tournament. Pochama and Raticate look up, and I grin at them and say....

"Well, let's have them remember us in this town, alright?"

"Rat Raticate"
"Po Pochama"

Last edited:

Beequeen

artisty
"Now...." started Mitsy when she heard the announcement for the trainers to make their way to the tournament, ring through out the entire island. "Oh my god, I completely forgot!" she panicked. The cherry blossom looking pokemon saw Mitsy's worried face and realized that, she didn't have the time to battle.

"Cherrim!" it winked at her and cart wheeled near the pokeball on Mitsy's belt. It grabbed it and flung it in the sky. The creature then flipped backwards and did the splits, raising it's little pink arms in the air like a gymnastics pose. After, the pokeball landed on it and the creature disappeared in a flash of brilliant crimson light, that tied the whole routine together. Mitsy starred dumbfounded for a sec, but quickly snapped herself out of it and retrieved the pokebal. She then returned all her pokemon and sprinted towards the stadium.

"Sorry! excuse me! pardon me!' she shouted to the tourists as she ran by. Mitsy bolted through the stadiums doors and made her way to the front desk, completely out of breath. "I......" she tried to say, but the clerk just closed his eyes and raised his hand.

"Here, fill out this information quickly and I'll take a photo," he said reasurringly. Mitsy nodded, panting. After that, Mitsy went up to the door that had "Trainers" on it. She was about to open it, but then hesitated.

"Let's see, I recently caught a new pokemon that I don’t even know the name of and it dosen’t even know me that well, Smeargle's lazy, Happiny is only a baby, and combee..... well combee has a really foul attitude........................but I love every single one of them and, believe in them entirely," she thought, smiling, and opened the door.

OOC: sorry for the short post

Last edited:

Fiend Ryu

Title Pending
{{OOC: This is a flashback post. I was gonna post it yesterday, but the server went down, for me atleast, and I couldn't post it. So yeah...this happens before the day of the tournament.}}

IC:

Thump. Clack. Thump. Clack.

Delita kicked a rock for minutes, still angered by Bryant's refusal. His teeth were gritted together, and his fists were clenched- it took him a while before he sighed and calmed himself down to sit on one of the benches in a circle, surrounding a lamp post. Maximillian instantly popped out of his Pokeball, sensing that his master was in a bad mood.

"Grrrarruf!" Maximillian said happily as he rematerialised. The puppy Pokemon smiled in an attempt to cheer up his trainer.

Delita wasn't phazed at all. He closed his eyes and sighed, and then shook his forehead in dismay. "I don't see any reason to stay on this island anymore," he said with disgust. "Bryant is as blind as a Zubat, so tomorrow I'm getting my money back and leaving."

"As for you and Coco...I have plans." Delita smirked as he said this, picturing the brutal training he was going to make them go through.

"Rarf, rarf!"

The little Growlithe continued his attempt to make Delita feel better, and he jumped onto his lap and licked him on the cheek. Delita was disgusted.

"Get off, you mut!" he yelled as he shoved Maximillian away. The little puppy slammed into the ground, and as soon as he got up he began to rub his newly bruised leg. "You can blame yourself for that."

Maximillian almost cried, but held it in. Then they both heard something...

Cutting. No, slashing- and several swipes. Maximillian began to sniff, and picked up an odd scent. Delita saw this as an opportunity.

There's something powerful out there- and it's going to be mine.

"Maximillian, let's go! Follow that sound, and find out where it's coming from!"

Not wanting to disappoint his master, the Puppy Pokemon instantly dashed toward the scent. "Rrrrr...arrrf!" Delita followed behind.

Maximillian began to pick up other scents, several of them similar. Two stood out. They went all the way to Wild Island, and into the forest, until they reached a flock of defeated Pidgey.

They looked pitiful. There were scratch marks all over them, and they were barely able to move. "Piii...dgey..." one managed to mutter.

Maximillian observed each Pidgey carefully, seeing if any of them were okay. He shook his little doggy head, and continued to follow the peculiar scents.

Delita finally caught up, and found Maximillian frozen in fear. "What? Why did you stop?" He looked forward and found his answer.

"Piiidgeeeeooootoooo!" a Pidgeotto screamed as a cut mark appeared on its abdomen.

"Snea...sel! Sel, sel, sel!" a Sneasel said, unleashing a flurry of slashes on the nearly mutilated bird Pokemon.

The Pidgeotto then flew high into the sky, and yelled as it shot Air Slash attacks from above, all aiming towards the Dark type. The Sneasel grinned, and then emitted a horrible sound from its mouth.

A Screech attack- and the awful sound waves knocked the air slash attacks off course, and greatly harmed the Pidgeotto's ears. It attempted to cover them with its wings, but kept screaming at the ringing of the horrible sound.

The Sneasel jumped, and then disappeared, only to reappear instantly, in front of the aerial Pidgeotto. It stuck its claws into the air and prepared to attack, while a dark aura emitted from the area.

Faint Attack...so that's what it looks like.

Shhhhiiiinggg!!!! The horrible sound rung through the air as the Pidgeotto screamed in agony because of the claw attack to its face. It fell to the ground at high speeds, making a small crater as it landed.

"Pidgee...o...to..."

The Sneasel gracefully landed on the ground, triumphantly looking down at its foe.

Delita's eyes widened. It's perfect. It's taken down an entire flock on its own, and it doesn't even look that tired...it's the ultimate Pokemon, and I will be its master.

He smirked, and then sent out Coco. He pointed at the Sneasel and Maximillian stepped forward. "You!" he shouted. "You've taken down atleast twenty Pokemon today- what do you say you try your luck against my two little slaves?"

"I challenge you, Sneasel, and if I win, I will be your master!"

The Sneasel laughed, and then stepped closer, getting into a stance. It then leapt at the puppy and the double bird, while a grin arose on its face.

Maximillian shivered. He didn't know what was more scary.

This monster, or his own trainer.

Seviper_Fan

Beware The Fangs
Brandon and Monferno begin to cross the bridge to the wild side of the island, where the majority of its Pokemon have made their habitats in the confines of. The bridge is somewhat out of the town area, located several yards behind a PokeMerchandise shoppe in a Northeastern direction. The two step foot onto the wooden boarded bridge and walk acorss side by side, looking down at the river below them with intrigue in their eyes. Brandon lokks down at Monferno, who is staring at the river still with his eyes widen with glee. The young boy laughs under his breathe, and soon enough, the two make it to the end of the bridge.

"Well, we're on the other side." Brandon remarks to Monferno.
"Mon, Monferno!" Monferno says happily.

And suddenly, his happiness turns to confidence, and he along with his trainers both are lit with a fire feuled by determination and focus.

"We're gonna go in there and give it all we got, Monferno! We're gonna kick butt, catch Pokemon and make some new friends!" Brandon yells energetically.
"Monferno! Monferno!" the fiery monkey Pokemon shouts.
"Alright then, let's GO!" Brandon yells.

Brandon points forward into the large forest, in which cannot be indentified very well from the outside. It's contents are a complete mystery to the duo, but with confidence, the pair walk nto the forest, ready but a tad worried at the same time. However, with their prides that they have, they didn't really want the other to know.

Instead, they continue into the massive forest, their senses heightened to detect anything coming their way.

"Pretty creepy, huh?" Brandon spurts out.

Monferno nods his head in agreement, but Brandon knows that he can do this. He and Monferno together can do this. They just have to stay focused and on top of their game, that's all...

Seviper_Fan

Beware The Fangs
Brandon and Monferno begin to cross the bridge to the wild side of the island, where the majority of its Pokemon have made their habitats in the confines of. The bridge is somewhat out of the town area, located several yards behind a PokeMerchandise shoppe in a Northeastern direction. The two step foot onto the wooden boarded bridge and walk acorss side by side, looking down at the river below them with intrigue in their eyes. Brandon lokks down at Monferno, who is staring at the river still with his eyes widen with glee. The young boy laughs under his breathe, and soon enough, the two make it to the end of the bridge.

"Well, we're on the other side." Brandon remarks to Monferno.
"Mon, Monferno!" Monferno says happily.

And suddenly, his happiness turns to confidence, and he along with his trainers both are lit with a fire feuled by determination and focus.

"We're gonna go in there and give it all we got, Monferno! We're gonna kick butt, catch Pokemon and make some new friends!" Brandon yells energetically.
"Monferno! Monferno!" the fiery monkey Pokemon shouts.
"Alright then, let's GO!" Brandon yells.

Brandon points forward into the large forest, in which cannot be indentified very well from the outside. It's contents are a complete mystery to the duo, but with confidence, the pair walk nto the forest, ready but a tad worried at the same time. However, with their prides that they have, they didn't really want the other to know.

Instead, they continue into the massive forest, their senses heightened to detect anything coming their way.

"Pretty creepy, huh?" Brandon spurts out.

Monferno nods his head in agreement, but Brandon knows that he can do this. He and Monferno together can do this. They just have to stay focused and on top of their game, that's all...

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
"Hey, ChuChu i see the Waterfall!"Sparkie said while running towards the Waterfall...but then

"STOP!!!"a mysterious voice said while in the shadows of a tree.

"pi pika chu pipichu chu pi"ChuChu said...

"What's your problem. We were just gonna go to Waterfall lake!"She Shouted at the mysterious figure

"I wanna battle..."he said as he stepped out into the the light and revealed ...

"You're just a kid!Fine We'll battle...One on One...No switching Pokemon Okei?"she said in a angry tone

"Okay i agree...Go Bulbasaur!"he said while releasing a Pokeball with a Bulbasaur in it

"Go ChuChu!"She commanded as ChuChu ran into position..."Agility"

ChuChu spun around Bulbasaur

"Bulbasaur use Vine Whip!"

The Bulbasaur nodded and released it's vines...but ChuChu was too fast the vine couldn't catch up

"ChuChu quick attack, then Thunderbolt!"

Bulbasaur got dizzy by the spinning.ChuChu took the chance and he lunged into Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur skidded. He then jumped up high, and thunderbolted Bulbasaur to a crisp.

Bulbasaur turned black and had swirls in his eyes

"NOOOO!!"shouted the boy...

"Cough up the money...and you should know never to mess with me..."Sparkie said with a victorious smirk then high fived ChuChu

The Little boy had tears in his eyes,got Bulbasaur and ran back to the Pokemon Center.ChuChu stuck out his tongue to the boy.

"Let's go ChuChu...We've got a waterfall to swim at!"she said and walked towards Waterfall Lake.

OOC:
this is so co_OL!:D

Last edited:
Alexa had caught an umbreon that night and was completely tired out from the events that happened. Cinder appearently was too. He had been asleep on her shoulder the entire time after the battle.Alexa thought back to the events of the battle.

Flashback...

Alexa and Cinder had been walking around looking for pokemon. She had found an eevee. It was fighting against a large group of Nidoran and nidarino/a's. It seemed to be in trouble as it looked tired and it wouldn't be able to keep on fighting like that forever. Luckily there was no Nidokings and Nedoqueens. Both Alexa and Cinder were hoping there wouldn't be any later on. Cinder quickly rushed into battle by tackling a nidorino.

"Quilava, quil"said Cinder most likely saying he was there to help.

It nodded and started attacking the pokemon again. Cinder used a flamethrower on a small part of the group. Which surprised Alexa as he usually wasn't very good with flamethrower. The eevee used quick attack slamming into one of the pokemon then done a quick roll out of the way of a charging Nedorino. It tried to move out of the way of another attacking Nidorino and was sucessful but it was hit by a few of the Nidoran as the pokemon knew the move was coming.

It tried to stand but when it did it fell. Alexa stared in shock as the pokemon started attacking the eevee. "Cinder help it"she shouted."combine ember with swift to attack some of them. That might distract them while I get the Eevee"

"Quil"shouted Cinder nodding and attacked the pokemon. It worked but they all charged at the small quilava. The quick pokemon dodged the attack and still was able to keep up an ember attack at the same time. He quickly turned it into a flamethrower.

Alexa was over at the eevee's side and took out a potion. "This will sting a little but it will help your wounds"she said as she sprayed it onto the pokemon. It let out a small yelp from the pain but seemed a bit better. It could stand at least and gave her a somewhat happy smile. Then before her eyes it started to glow and change shape. What had been an eevee was now an umbreon.

It went to help out Cinder. It disappeared and suddenly reappeared in front of some of the pokemon. It quickly attacked them. Cinder then shot out flamethrower and the umbreon used swift the two attacks combined making a powerful attack. It hit many of the pokemon and they started to run away. One of the Nidoran was badly injured and the umbreon was about to attack it. Cinder feeling bad for the pokemon got in the way of the attack.

Alexa checked on the pokemon and found it was barely breathing. She picked it up and rushed to the modern island. She needed to get it to the pokemon center quickly. Her feet were barely touching the ground as she ran. She quickly ran across the bridge to the centre and quickly ran through the doors to Nurse Joy. She was out of breath when she got there.

"Poke...mon....needs..help..."she said panting heavily.

"Don't worry we'll take care of it. Your pokemon will be okay"she said calmly."You can check on it tomorrow" A chansey took the pokemon out of Alexa's arms.

Alexa left the center and noticed the umbreon from earlier was sitting in front of the door."Um umbreon"it said looking up at her while wagging it's tail.

"What do you want to come with me and Cinder?"she asked.

The umbreon nodded and grabbed a pokeball off of her basically invisible belt. He pushed his nose on the button and was sucked into the ball. It stayed until the ping and Alexa let it out of the pokeball.

"Well I guess we have a new member on our team"said Alexa smiling" I guess I'll call you midnight"

End Flashback

Alexa changed out of her clothes into some pajamas. She went to her bed and fell asleep instantly. When she woke up she took a quick shower and changed into a black tanktop, put on a white jacket and blue jeans with her black belt. She also put on her dress shoes like usual.

"Well Cinder, Midnight let's go check on the Nidoran"she said"Then we'll enter the tornament"

Cinder climbed on her shoulder and Midnight walked beside her. After a few minutes the trio made it to the pokemon center. Nurse Joy recognized her right away and smiled"The nidoran is fine now it should be okay to take it with you"she said calmly still smiling.

"Thank you nurse Joy"Alexa said smiling back.

A chansey came out with the nidoran in her arms. It was asleep and was carefuly given to Alexa so it wouldn't wake up. She quietly took it out of the pokemon center and made her way to the wild island. She let it go were she had found it and sat down beside it gently patting it on the head but being careful not to touch the horn. It's family quickly came out from the bushes to wear the sleeping pokemon was. They were about to charge at her when Cinder jumped in front of her standing on his hind legs with his arms spread out.

"Quil, quilava, quil!"he shouted and the wild pokemon looked confused. One of the nidorino shouted back at him. The pokemon started in a conversation all shouting out at each other, Midnight included. They were about to fight when the nidoran woke up. It yawned and looked around tiredly when it spotted Cinder it for no appearent reason had hearts in it's eyes. It walked up to Cinder and started cuddling him like a teddy bear.

"There's only one theory possible as to why that thing likes Cinder in that way"she said remembering now that Cinder had got in the way of Midnight's attack. It was probably slightly awake when that happened and it doesn't even realise they aren't compatable she thought sighing. Cinder was desperately trying to get out of the pokemon's grasp but failed and gave up.

"I have to take Cinder with me"she said giggling. It looked at her with sad eyes like it was going to cry."okay if you want to spend your time annoying Cinder then you'll have to come with me"

The pokemon grinned and got into a battle stance."Nido, nidoran"it said and Umbreon went into a battle stance. The two pokemon were walking around in a circle both watching eachother.

"Midnight use faint attack"commanded Alexa. Midnight listened and made the first move quickly reappearing behind the nidoran and attacking it. It quickly used a somewhat powerful counter and then double kicked Midnight. Midnight was sent up in the air though not very much somehow landed on her feet. Alexa was about to give a command to Midnight when she used quick attack to dodge the attacking nidoran and slid around it. While it was sliding around nidoran it was also attacking with swift. That could be a useful move in the tournament

The nidoran was getting tired but it was still standing. It charged at Midnight and used poison sting. Midnight dodged most of the attack but was nipped by it. The dog like pokemon charged at the nidoran and her tail started glowing using iron tail on the unsuspecting pokemon and had a direct hit.The nidoran was now unconcious so Alexa took this time to grab a pokeball and threw it at the pokemon.one...two...three.Ping!

"Good job Midnight we have a new addition to our team"Alexa said. When she looked over Midnight looked like she had fainted."Oh no!"she tought and ran over to her pokemon. The nido family came over with her to check on Midnight. Cinder looked at her sadly and looked at Alexa.

"She must have been poisoned when she was nipped by the poison sting"she said quickly looking through her bag. She took out an antidote and quickly used it on her pokemon. She let out her Nidoran and used a potion on the two new members of the party. Then put them back into there pokeballs. Cinder had said good bye before they left.

Later on they had made it to the pokemon centre. Alexa healed her pokemon and then noticed the time. It was 12:50 so she quickly got up and ran to the stadium. When she made it to the desk she quickly filled out the form and went through the doorway. She went through the doors marked "Trainers".

Last edited:

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
Damien paused for a while and then decided that Tayui was too busy in her thoughts to notice him... He walked up to Nurse Joy and asked for a key to his room...

"Oh here you go." Nurse Joy said opening a drawer and handing him a key to his room. "013.." Damien said looking at the number on the key... "Well... Ummm... Let's go Mime Jr" Damien said and Mime Jr. hopped up onto his shoulders. They walked along the corridors of the giant pokemon center/hotel/thingamabob. "I think we're lost." Damien said looking around. "Mime, mime" Mime Jr. said confusedly mimicking his trainer's movements.

"Mime!" Mime Jr. jumped from Damien's shoulders and ran away. "Mime Jr!!!" Damien said and ran after his baby pokemon. "Miiiiiime" Mime Jr. said looking up at a shop that had nearly hundreds of rare evolution stones. "Wow, how much do those cost?" Damien asked the shop owner and picking up Mime Jr. "These are very pricey but each contestant of the Pokemon Battle Tournament gets one free item." He said in a raspy voice.

"Hmmm... Do you have any dawn stones?" Damien asked. "Yes, I do... Here take it." He said obviously annoyed that he had to be giving away pricey items for free. "thanks!" Damien said and the owner of the shop nearly grunted.

"Ok, well... Let's go to our room." Damien said looking around for the rooms again, after 10 more minutes of aimless wandering Damien still didn't find his room but he found a poster for a tournament. "I think we should sign up for this!" Damien said looking at Mime Jr. who nodded yes. "ok, then" Damien said signing his name onto the tournament sheet.

They started wandering around again for about 15 minutes and they finally found there room "yes!" Damien said opening the door and walking in with Mime Jr. "Now... Come on out guys!" Damien grabbed his two other pokeballs and threw them out they threw out Feebass and Snorunt. "Snorunt!" Snorunt said running around happily. "Feeee...basss...." Feebass said flopping around. Damien went into the bathroom and filled the bathtub with water.

He grabbed Feebass and placed her into the water. "Feebass!" it said happily and swam around in the water. Damien smiled softy at his pokemon and then grabbed his backpack, he opened it and on top of everything else was the dawn stone. "Snorunt!" Snorunt said ran over to Damien's backpack, she grabbed the dawn stone and ran away with it.

"Snorunt!!!" Snorunt said and jumped behind the bed while holding the dawn stone, she peared her head over the bed and then started to glow white. "You should be evolving now." Damien said peering over the bed and looking at Snorunt, it was giving off a strong white aura while changing its shape. "Snooo..." Snorunt said and then it evolved. "Frosss..." the new pokemon said giving the area around it a cold feeling.

"Frosss..." It said exhaling, by doing this it froze the bed in front of it. Damien had a big grin on his face and then he pulled out his pokedex: 'Frosslass the Snow Country Pokemon, It blows cold air of –50*C to freeze its enemies. Its torso seems to actually be hollow.' it said. "Miiiiime!" Mime Jr. said yawning and falling asleep on the bed. "Feebass, Froslass, return!" Damien said returning his two pokemon.

He flopped onto the bed and fell asleep. The next morning Damien took a quick shower, and left the Pokemon Center right after so. As Damien and Mime Jr. walked over the bridge quickly, eager to go. As they were walking they heard some rustling in the bushes. "Huh?" Damien said getting closer to the bush. "Mimi!" a rabbit pokemon bounced out of the bushes and straight up into the sky.

"Mime?!" Mime Jr. said looking upwards. "Mimi!" the bunny crashed down onto Mime Jr.'s head and then somersaulted off. "Miiiiime..." Mime Jr. said twirling around and then collapsing onto the ground. "Mime Jr!" Damien said and immediately grabbed his psychic type.

"That's it, go Froslass!!!" Damien said throwing Froslass' pokeball at the ground. "Frossss...." Froslass said and stared at Mimiroru. "MIMI!!!" Mimiroru said and ran toward Froslass, Mimiroru's ears started pounding foward with a powerful dizzy punch. "Frosss..." the ghost pokemon said watching Mimiroru fly through her. "Mimi?!" Mimiroru said crashing onto the ground.

"Now, use Ice Beam!" Damien said. Fross lass inhaled and then fired the powerful subzero ray at Mimiroru. "Mimi!!!" Mimiroru bounced upwards into the air and avoided the ice beam. "Fross?" Froslass looked upwards and saw a rabbit bouncing downwards toward her. Mimiroru landed on Frosslass then jumped backwards.

Froslass shook her head and glared at Mimiroru. "FROSS!!!" It hissed and then a giant blizzard began to whirl up. "Fross!!!" Froslass said and then another dark eerie wind accompanied the blizzard. "wow, Blizzard and Ominious wind at once..." Damien said shivering and then hugged himself to avoid the cold. "Mimi!!!" Mimiroru ran toward the blizzard and then her ears started to have a firey touch to them. "Mimi!!" Mimiroru punched downwards with her ears, creating a firey explosion which shielded her from the blizzard.

Froslass twitched from annoyance, "Froslass use block!" "Fross!" With that the ground under Mimiroru raised upwards and trapped her leg. "Mimi!!" Mimiroru kept pulling on her leg to try and break it free but Frosslass slowly floated towards her. "Froslass finish this with Ice Beam!" Froslass nodded towards her trainer.

The icey pokemon inhaled deeply and then fired the ice beam at Mimiroru. "Mimi...." Mimiroru said before being frozen solid. "yay!" Damien said and bounced up and down. He opened up his backpack and rummaged throught it a bit. "Ah! Here we go!" Damien said pulling out a Heal Ball. Damien threw the pokeball and it knocked against the large ice block.

It vacuumed up Mimiroru as a burst of pink energy. The heal ball shook two times before finally dinging. Damien ran upwards toward the ball and flicked it onto the ground. An explosion of pink occured and Mimiroru stood in the center. "Mimi!" Mimiroru said happily and twirled around. Mimiroru saw Mime Jr. who was slumped against Damien's back pack and gasped.

"Mimi!" Mimiroru glowed pink and then Mime Jr. stirred awake. "Mime?" Mime Jr. said stirring awake. Mime Jr. looked at Mimiroru before it fainted from using healing wish. Damien gasped and dug in his backpack, but he had no revives or potions left.

"Mimiroru, return!" Damien said and ran back towards the other part of the island while holding Mime Jr. and Froslass levitating after them as well. Damien started running backwards and then returned Froslass. Damien turned around and ran toward the pokemon center

Last edited: