• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex048

Master of the Mind
Do I input these codes into my game or is there a website?

TheMaster327

And TheMaster, was that really a one-hundred turn battle?

Yep, it was really annoying... Hilda's Amoonguss had Double Team, Spore, Ingrain and Giga Drain (and Leftovers). The Vileplume had Petal Dance, Teeter Dance, Stun Spore and Moonlight. So with one move on each that actually deals not very effective damage, they had to drain the rest of their PP as well (after using up Giga Drains and Petal Dances), leaving an Amoonguss with max evasion... Oh, and Amoonguss paralysed Vileplume with Effect Spore, and Vileplume paralysed Amoonguss with Stun Spore, further adding unnecessary turns of fully paralysed... Watch the video. It gets annoying when the Vileplume pulls Moonlight out!

Oh, and Hilda is an NPC. She helps you through the Multi Train if you're a male Trainer and you don't go through with a friend.

Last edited:

PokeManMonster

Teh Graphics-Guy
I have a couple battle vids on my youtube.

Link is my name in my sig.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I find it a shame that these battle videos are not easily viewable on the computer but oh well I'm not going to let that stop me with my videos

Vandslaux

I beat 49 Ingo. I'll send the vid as soon as I have wifi.

Sent out Politoed, he sent out Excadrill, Earthquake deals about 60% to Politoed, Encores, dies to EQ next turn, Sent out Latios, OHKOed with Surf, he sent out Chandelure, OHKOed with Surf, he sent out Haxorus, I OHKOed with Draco Meteor.

Yeah, before I go any further in the Battle Subway, I'm going to RNG a flawless Ferroseed so all members of my team are flawless. (Politoed isn't flawless in Attack, but it's not a physical set) (Ferrothorn having 0 Speed IV)

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
If I ever fight anymore subway bosses, I'll have more battle videos. But so far, I've only reached the single subway boss once and that videos in the first post.

M Bakhsh

Protip: When choosing a wall, don't pick something that's 4x weak to Stealth Rock.
48-94546-31528

In other news, idiots who think that Garchomp is the BESST POKAYMONZ EVAHH and think that Outrage is the BESST MOOVE EVAHH consistently ragequit after I massacre them, so I don't have any battle videos to show of those.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
The queen bee? Yea, the stealth rocks did do a lot of damage, but she was able to stay in the battle for a while.

And yea, I hate when players disconnect. If I lose, I don't disconnect just because I lost. Actually the first random double wifi battle I recorded and uploaded to the GTS, the player disconnected, but not fast enough so I still got credit for the win and got to record the battle. :)

poopoop

SPPF STAFF
here is my bug team vs someone on wifi random single. i barely won, sturdy saved me

81-97442-40494

ShadowScar Knight

Mexican Buddha!
93-86274-26142

This was a pretty awkward battle. As we were about to begin our battle, I thought we were going to have a 3-on-3... so I chose my re-EV-trained Starmie, Aquarius, my starter, and my Gengar from my HeartGold game. It wasn't until once the battle started that I realized it was meant to be a full 6-on-6. XD;

But even then, my awesome Starmie pulled through for me and managed to murder his entire team, even after losing my Emboar and Gengar (very quickly, no less).

Accipitri

Space relic
85-99789-44937
Random rotation battle with some Japanese guy. I fumbled during the beginning, but it was pretty easy after my Crobat fainted. The other guy did some bad moves, like 3/4 of his team being flying type when I had an Archeops, used a Landorus with Fissure, and had his Moltres use Safeguard when Archeops was in front.

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Guess no one wants to see the battle I was talking about.

Anyway, last two battle videos posted were interesting. Guywhoiam, Hilda's an npc, right? And TheMaster, was that really a one-hundred turn battle?

Hilda? Did I give you the wrong video? The one I wanted to give you was a Random Triple battle. I remember my opponent being being a girl, but not named Hilda.

EDIT: That was not even my video. I made a typo, and this is my video: 13-19664-83284

Last edited:

poopoop

SPPF STAFF
here is 2 cool battle video i made for fun watch it!Arceus was holding power bracer so it would be slower on purpose
14-81672-68600
60-53941-93942

Beck

Soul Suckin' Jerk
I'm not sure if this complements me or not, but I thought the comeback was cool. I'm not sure how long ago this was.

Battle Video no.: 72-38980-75198. I have a few more listed somewhere, I just need to find them.

D.Dusk

Yep, it was really annoying... Hilda's Amoonguss had Double Team, Spore, Ingrain and Giga Drain (and Leftovers). The Vileplume had Petal Dance, Teeter Dance, Stun Spore and Moonlight. So with one move on each that actually deals not very effective damage, they had to drain the rest of their PP as well (after using up Giga Drains and Petal Dances), leaving an Amoonguss with max evasion... Oh, and Amoonguss paralysed Vileplume with Effect Spore, and Vileplume paralysed Amoonguss with Stun Spore, further adding unnecessary turns of fully paralysed... Watch the video. It gets annoying when the Vileplume pulls Moonlight out!

Oh, and Hilda is an NPC. She helps you through the Multi Train if you're a male Trainer and you don't go through with a friend.

Oh I've encountered that before, too. Man it was sure a troublesome and time consuming match. I had to outstall the stupid Amoonguss just to win. He ended up struggling itself to death.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I beat 49 Ingo. I'll send the vid as soon as I have wifi.

Sent out Politoed, he sent out Excadrill, Earthquake deals about 60% to Politoed, Encores, dies to EQ next turn, Sent out Latios, OHKOed with Surf, he sent out Chandelure, OHKOed with Surf, he sent out Haxorus, I OHKOed with Draco Meteor.

Yeah, before I go any further in the Battle Subway, I'm going to RNG a flawless Ferroseed so all members of my team are flawless. (Politoed isn't flawless in Attack, but it's not a physical set) (Ferrothorn having 0 Speed IV)

Just a suggestion, a 'flawless' Ferroseed should have 0 speed to maximize gyro ball :)

poopoop

SPPF STAFF
my sudowoodo saved my a**!!!
25-08496-47722

Status
Not open for further replies.