• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Funny Battle, Done it not long ago = 51-76534-87085

Arande

how have I missed this thread?

Some old ranked rotations. yay evonite
32-02800-08519

and yay mind games, why i love rotations
37-40962-75893

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
This is a battle I had saved for several months til I finally got to use wifi.

This was a battle I was expecting to happen sometime later, but it happened sooner than I thought. It ended a lot better than I thought it would. 98-68466-48099

Meowth City

Staff member
I don't battle so I can't record any, but I might check out some of these you guys posted. I like to watch battles on youtube as well.

unstopable373

something weird happened, I tried to upload a vid to GTS and it said there was something wrong with one of the pokemon in the video.

Don't get what was up with that, but anyways my Probopass was doing pretty well vs an uber team with toxic-protect combo (no it doesn't know pain split) but the person kept using no effective attacks because they didn't have any real effective moves except heat wave (Volcarona) and Close Combat (with Sawk, which I used Gallade to avoid it)

Mence finished up the work as it always does :D

TheEpicGoomba

I do sometimes. I normally don't as I don't really battle many people or go to the Gear Station but if I do and get an easy win I'd proberly record it.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Just finished a battle in Rated mode. I thought it went especially well, so I uploaded the battle video.

And I'll tell you, after taking down that Zapdos, Garbodor has certainly earned its place on my team.

38-43201-42945

EDIT: 93-70561-49930

Holy crap. I was NOT expecting Durant to survive Haxorus's Earthquake. And remember, this was AFTER a Dragon Dance boost to Haxorus's already insane Attack.

Last edited:

TheMaster327

My second victory in Random Matchup in 20-so battles! (Yeah, those Uber teams slaughter me...)

82-69450-38850

This guy however, did not know how to fight a Zoroark...
Ignore Zoroark when it does Flamethrower, I thought Rhyperior was Rock/Steel. Understandable when I missed Gen 4!

poopoop

SPPF STAFF
something weird happened, I tried to upload a vid to GTS and it said there was something wrong with one of the pokemon in the video.

Don't get what was up with that, but anyways my Probopass was doing pretty well vs an uber team with toxic-protect combo (no it doesn't know pain split) but the person kept using no effective attacks because they didn't have any real effective moves except heat wave (Volcarona) and Close Combat (with Sawk, which I used Gallade to avoid it)

Mence finished up the work as it always does :D

are any of the poke hacked because they don't allow hacked poke in vids to be uploaded

bigman82

Shiny Trader
I was bored this afternoon so I did a random matchup battle. The battle video is number is: 90-96665-11216

unstopable373

are any of the poke hacked because they don't allow hacked poke in vids to be uploaded

none of mine were, his maybe, but to be honest, they really just sucked and if any of them were hacked, they would have just wiped out my Probopass with 2hko, at the rate he was going it probably would have been a 20hko had I let him do that ;).

But oh well, now that I think about it, it wasn't to interesting other then the fact that it was a rotation battle.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
I still have to check what videos of mine are still online. Since the first post has my first sent online video, I figure if that's still around then the others should be. If everything is still online, then I have to pick the ones I want to keep. But dang, gonna have to get my second game to Nimbasa to get a vs recorder to save more videos. I am so for letting us save more.

Question, the video I posted in the first post, that's saved in one of the three spots on my vs recorder. If a video's there, can you trade it or send it to another game. You can't upload that online I believe.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Usually the only time I post battle videos is on the vast occasions I beat a Japanese player! This is because rarely beat them... Sometimes they would win... Sometimes I would (almost) win...

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Ok, finally got around to checking the uploaded videos. Unfortunatly the video I posted in the first post is no longer online, but that's the only one; the others are all online and I had it saved to vs recorder. BUT, it's not as interesting as my online battles I've saved, so I deleted it for one of the uploaded ones I just could view online. Now there's just one video I still need to save offline.

And I finally battled again online before I did this, so that was cool.

Myrrh

Another one of my videos:41-55345-90977

A close match where at the end I decided I had to be risky to try to win. The match probably would have ended a bit sooner if I hadn't.

Lazy Shiny Hunter

(Insert witty line)
63-77567-12647

Pretty close match with me on Singles for once. This shows off my new awesome Mandibuzz, but not really well since she went down quickly (I over-estimated her defenses and took a Blizzard to the face). Ironically, she actually did her job.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
For quite a while I've been posting battle videos of every victory against Japanese players ( which wasn't often) but after the US dominated the World Championships this year I might consider shifting my focus elsewhere. Anyway if I have some exceptionally good battles in BW Random Match I'll be sure to post the video numbers.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Same, if I find any videos I think are worth posting, I'll post the numbers. Maybe out of the five left I can find something.

Myrrh

My first victory on rated random Wi-Fi after about three losses:84-09867-04075
I had luck on my side, so I likely would have lost without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.