• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopoop

SPPF STAFF
Battle Subway!!! Win #217!!!!

since im in the 200's now I'll post a vid
89-61513-39031

poopoop

SPPF STAFF
bumpy dumpty

super subway win #224!!

61-84306-87483

i got haxed like crazy but ferrothorn pulled thru

edit:
just lost my streak :( :(

battle # 227

vid : 96-00890-42247

Last edited:

Myrrh

bumpy dumpty

super subway win #224!!

61-84306-87483

i got haxed like crazy but ferrothorn pulled thru

edit:
just lost my streak :( :(

battle # 227

vid : 96-00890-42247

Damn, 227 streak? I hope I could get past fifty whenever I get a good team set up. Oh, uh, I'll watch the videos later and actually contribute something next time....

poopoop

SPPF STAFF
random matchups single
me vs guy(jap) with 500+ wins

28-22012-64067

he's using an UU team, almost killed me lol

also made me have to kill my fav pokemon: Dunsparce

Annihilator

Everyone's Watching
In an attempt to find a battle worthy of uploading i went through random matchup and eventually found this guy: 55-41110-61376
The battle was pretty close, if i do say so myself.

Last edited:

poopoop

SPPF STAFF
this is chomp chomp is uber
and i'm a pro at predicting choiced volt switches
watch me rape this guy hahaha!

55-41110-60646

would have killed my chomp but his ice beam missed XD trololololo!!

respect that guy tho cuz he didn't rage quit

Myrrh

These are my first attempts at competitive battling.

Up first is a six-on-six battle against Lance The Champ. Was a close match:51-76534-79065

Then a rotation battle against Immiuhra:55-41110-60016

I felt like my gravity team did decent in both battles...

Aquaholic

Okay everyone, you have to watch this Battle Subway video against Subway Boss Emmet! I'm not kidding you when I say it is one of my most epic fights to date!

Video number: 36-03894-75240

Myrrh

Battle I had against fellow clan member JOKERS WILD. 81-97442-33854.

Was a really close battle that could have gone either way at the end.

Rysir

Aura guardian
played my first online match since like a year and a half ago and surprisingly my old team pulled through.

35-31886-79734

probably the most amazing first turn I ever had

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Haven't posted here in a while, but have a new video to share. It was a battle in the 2012 International Challenge I was really close to losing but got turned around.

Video Number is 44-30009-22386. ^^

Zaurfen

i cant upload my for some reason... it says "There appears to be a problem with the Pokemon in the Battle Video." What does that mean?

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Not sure, but it might mean there are cheated pokemon involved. But not sure. :(

Zaurfen

i bred and raise all my pokemon legitly, and i dont think its the opponent because it was in the subway, unless there is a glitch with the specific trainer i fought... maybe its too long? it is over 60 turns!

Last edited:

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
That subway npc must be a cheater, lol. Oh, it might be that it's too long. I'm not sure though. But 60 turns? Wow. O.O

Zaurfen

yeah, started out as a normal double battle in the subway but then the meganium that i ignored (because i didnt think it was a threat) started double teaming. when i started going for the monster it was too late. he was already extremely evasive and two of my pokemon were dead and my porygon-z was low on his pp for a move and since he was locked by choice scarf he struggled to death soon after. so it was up to my metagross to fight the meganium, who eventually ran out of pp himself and struggled which somehow managed to kill the meganium, since it was weakened since it hasnt rested in a while and i think struggle cant miss, but at that turn, metagross also died. luckily it counted as a win for me!

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Cool. Sounds like an interesting video. Long, but interesting.

Mine sometimes seem long, but then I see them playing in the vs recorder and at most it's like ten turns. XD

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
I have one, but waiting for my friend to say it's okay to post on the DW Battle Union site. I really wish they allowed multible saves for battle videos instead of just one or at least place to store extras or something. If that already exists, then please forgive me ^^;

MajinYoshi

Dragon Master
17-11901-23377
This couln't get any closer! (Literaly!)
This was during the Autumn Friendly Tournament, I entered for fun and had some great battles like this one.
The start is full of switching, most of it was useless besides saving Terrakion from it's ultimate counter.
I liked that this battle was about skill and that hax was kept to a minimum.
Focus Sash FTW!

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
I have one, but waiting for my friend to say it's okay to post on the DW Battle Union site. I really wish they allowed multible saves for battle videos instead of just one or at least place to store extras or something. If that already exists, then please forgive me ^^;

What's that?

@MajinYoshi- Cool battle. Good thing your terrakion was faster in the end. I read terrakion used close combat and was like "Oh, it'll never survive that with 1 hp left." Then saw it hit the other terrakion. XD

I don't think I have any saved from that competetion. The video I posted a few posts up on this page was from the latest competetion that recently happened.

Btw, how'd the whimsicott get rid of the taunt?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.