• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Thanks x2. I knew it was an item, but it never mentioned what it was in the video as far as I saw.

Also, if that's what the user was talking about, what does posting have to do with anything? He said he was waiting to post something, but I'm gone there before and never found a way to post anything. Just seen rankings, info about competetions, and the site's very basic battles just showing names and whether they win or lose.

Last edited:

Lanik

This is my newest battle video from random matchups: 81-97442-07684.

To summarize it, none of my Pokémon fainted, the last Pokémon I took down was that Salamence. Arcanine's sitrus berry really came in handy.

SmartD

My battle with Ingo on the Battle Subway:

95-10978-94115

I used a Dragonite from the Toys'rus event.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
So what's so great about registering battle videos at the Pokemon Global Link? Can you watch them there or do you just save video numbers?

EDIT: I finally, after almost a year ago mentioning it, got my vs recorder in Pokemon White. Trying to collect more of my battle videos to save in that game. ^^

Xx_BS-TyKi_xX

Se habla español

Hi people I was playing with a friend and I beat him, so he asked me to another match, and that happens -> 58-31728-17822

HO vs Uber team, I was shocked about the battle .-.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Wow, that's a lot of legendaries. Congrats.

Btw, what's HO stand for?

HO is Hyper Offense or Heavy Offense.

Also, a new feature of Pokecheck to registered users, you can now upload Battle Videos to the site, and at the moment, see your opponents stats/items/moves, and you can see how the battle went. It's still in a basic stage right now, if I'm understanding correctly, but it's very cool. http://vsplayer.pokecheck.org/

Here is an example video of me vs. some Japanese player on RM http://vsplayer.pokecheck.org/?bid=148167228540

Last edited:

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
With the recent Autumn Friendly, I have more battle videos.

19-79576-84899
63-77566-51357
47-20617-99192
15-28749-62693
61-27878-92498

WANDERING TRAINER

Battle Team Engage!!
video no: 11-07775-40846, in this video am experimenting with the abilities of minun and pluses, hope you like....

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Just saved a battle from the current, or maybe it's over now, International Challenge wifi tourney.

It was definitely interesting and could have lost because of an interesting soaked shedinja combo. Interesting because they brought in their N's zoroark, however never had it use it's ability because it came into the battle as the last pokémon. And not sure how I feel about soaking shedinja. It's true that a water type has less super effective weaknesses than regular shedinja, but there is a lot of electric and grass type moves to go around, but at the same time flying, rock, ghost, fire, and dark types aren't all to unpopular either. HOWEVER, soak brings the element of surprise because if you see the possibility of shedinja entering the fray, you would try to bring in the regular types it's weak to unless this soak shedinja combo is seen enough. Thank goodness for Geyser's grass knot though. Had to make sure I took out their soaker golduck before I could bring him back into the battle. Oh, and Yunowun did a pretty good taking things out, so proud of him.

Battle vid is 23 05956 92981

Also I see someone posted a new battle vid, so I'll check out the plusle an minun combo. ^^

Quilava42

Blazing Flowers
My first battle video was a prototype Eeveelution team I had that consisted of: Umbreon, Espeon, and Jolteon, which took place in Random Matchup Single Battle.

When some guy threw out a Torterra, Umbreon almost haxed it with Confuse Ray and Shadow Ball, and when I almost did, Torterra killed Umbreon with Frenzy Plant. I sent out Espeon and he killed it with Psychic. Then he threw out Garchomp, which I almost killed with Psychic, and my Espeon almost died by 25% HP by a Dragon Claw. He switched out again to Luxray, which I attacked with Psychic and Swift, which almost killed it, and Luxray swept Espeon with Discharge.

Then I sent out my untouchable Jolteon. I swear, it flinch haxed Luxray with Thunder Fang, and it took a Double Kick to kill it. Then he sent out Garchomp, then I swept it with Quick Attack. I forgot the code number to the vid. But it encouraged me to continue Random Matchup, if I had my DSi.

Status
Not open for further replies.