• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Battle Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Anyone else record any of their pokemon battles with the vs recorder? It's cool to record interesting battles you've had and so easy to upload them online, so I thought I'd make a thread where users could post their pokemon battle videos.

To start things off, I'll post my first pokemon battle video. It was the first time I battled the Single Subway's boss. The video number is 80-72624-70661

Please be respectful.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Great video
my video currently says 0000---, ill have to send it before i get a number (right?)

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Thanks. I think my battlings improved since then. XD

Yes. If you need help, let me know, but it's very simple.

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
Something strange happened to me recently... long story short*, I had this great battle on the Battle Subway that I won, and I saved the video. But then when I went back to watch it again, not only did it show me as losing the battle, but it showed the battle ending on turn #8 out of 11. Does anyone know what might have happened? A replay mode isn't exactly a very hard thing to program, you just reseed the RNG with the same seed as what it was at the time of the game, save the player inputs and times somewhere and then replay the match using that data, but appearantly I broke it. :\

*My first 3 Pokemon got KO'd very quickly, but then I brought out my Blissey who walled and swept the entire enemy team. Finally it came down to just my Blissey versus his Claydol, and we got into a stall war that lasted for ages. Finally just when it was looking like I was going to win for sure, he used Explosion; if I survived it, I would win, and if I didn't, he would win. My Blissey ended up surviving it with like 14/400 HP, plus a very late-stage Toxic. It was awesome, that Blissey is kickass.

M Bakhsh

The messed up battle video thing sounds a lot like a SSBB replay I once saw where there were two versions that alternately replayed - the actual one and a different one where the player lost. I think it's because of the AI doing something different than before, which would upset the entire sequence of events afterwards.

As for me, I played a great triple battle over random matchup today - My opponent was absolutely thrashing me thanks to accuracy hax (I missed 3/5 stone edges and focus blasts while he hit with every single stone edge) and effective tactics, but he eventually started making some pretty dumb moves. I managed to survive through 5 of his pokes with only a Metagross.
Battle ID: 73-98756-07705

Last edited:

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Weird, didn't now it could create an alternate battle.

And cool battle, M. I'm still kinda new to triple battles myself. That was an annoying milotic.

Accipitri

Space relic
The video I have saved is of some random 3vs3 singles battle I did over wi-fi. In it my Archeops wakes up in one turn and OHKOs a Ludicolo with Aerial Ace, and my Exeggutor (not trained in Sp. def.) survives a Fire Blast from a Garchomp. I don't really know if that's notable or not, but it was one of my first competitive battles this gen and the other player seemed experienced so I was pretty proud :b. Don't feel like looking up the ID though.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
@ChaosBlizzard - That's kinda creepy. The same happened to me in Brawl. I was scared my game was broken.

I got an weird, but great battle video. I was able to win, but this joke team was actually pretty good. 85-99789-59687

poopoop

SPPF STAFF
I go on the single random wifi battle a lot
these two vids are of me barely surviving battles against some scary japanese people

36-03894-95000

90-96665-36656

these 2 are me owning people lol

26-39851-52253

71-58349-37930

Ultimate Glalie

Here's a battle I had over Random Matchup that was full of hax.

13-19664-79884

I haven't had many battles as ridiculous as that one. It was fun to watch how it played out, though.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I was having a war with a whimsicott with my ferrothorn.we ended up using struggle with each other.good thing my ferrothorn was holding rocky helmet ^.^

Snar

One of my earlier battles. Testing out some of my transfered pokemon.

Me: Wailord, Salamence, & Weavile
45-27179-09851

Here are some triple battles in Random Matchup. I think one of them is my first battle with Emmet.

40-65423-75905
61-27879-67518
79-75220-21024
15-61213-01758
49-54312-63385

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
These are all from Random Matchup's. Where it's hard to find a good battle.

73-98756-07085
A pretty good battle that I had against a Trick Room Team just recently.

21-91799-93649
I troll someone's Trick Room team a bit xD This was one of my earlier ones.

15-28740-42913
One of my longer battles because of Unfezant :B Pretty fun.

54-24022-17089
Triple Battle. Down to the wire I'd say. Those kinds of battles are always fun.

Last edited:

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Wow, a lot of videos posted. Cool, thanks for posting everyone.

And yes, battles where it can go either way in one last move are fun. Both teams can win it, so it's a good match-up. I can look up my recorded video where that happens if anyone wants to see it.

TheMaster327

Going through the Super Multi Train with Hilda, and this happened...

44-30009-65606

I had to sit through all that! Yawn...

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Guess no one wants to see the battle I was talking about.

Anyway, last two battle videos posted were interesting. Guywhoiam, Hilda's an npc, right? And TheMaster, was that really a one-hundred turn battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.