• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon BDSP - Recent Happenings Thread

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Still working on summoning Spiritomb, with only a few NPCs left to talk to. In the mean time, I'm trying to rack up coin to get some new clothes. I'm tired of wearing the same thing. lol

Current Team:
- Embrace (Prinplup), Lv. 31
- Enamour (Roselia), Lv. 30
- Petrify (Haunter), Lv. 30
- Devour (Duskull), Lv. 30
- Annoy (Murkrow), Lv. 30
- Immobilize (Jynx), Lv. 30

ebevan91

Still working on summoning Spiritomb, with only a few NPCs left to talk to. In the mean time, I'm trying to rack up coin to get some new clothes. I'm tired of wearing the same thing. lol

Current Team:
- Embrace (Prinplup), Lv. 31
- Enamour (Roselia), Lv. 30
- Petrify (Haunter), Lv. 30
- Devour (Duskull), Lv. 30
- Annoy (Murkrow), Lv. 30
- Immobilize (Jynx), Lv. 30

I swapped to the Platinum outfit as soon as I could lol

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Shouldn’t he be easy to beat though since he has an Ambipom & Octillery?
I did beat him Mach Punch got rid of Ampibom and and Luxray took out Octillery. Volkner was indeed tough. Final battle Cyrus was way tougher.

Fantina did surprise me. Her Mismagius has Dazzling Gleam now. Probably for cocky trainers with dark types.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I swapped to the Platinum outfit as soon as I could lol

I did too, but now I'm tired of wearing that s***! lol

The out fit I want costs ¥128,000, so it's gonna be a minute before I can afford it. Racking up money isn't as easy in BDSP as it is in Sword & Shield.

EDIT: There's something sparkling my Secret Base! What is that??? :oops:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
got super annoyed i wasnt able to catch the time frame for mime jr. decided to do the unusual step of changing the time on the switch to finish it up. might have messed up a set or 2 of 4 evs on gardevoir but its gonna be close enough for what i need. trying to keep track manually is very annoying, second guessing if you did note it down or not or wasnt sure you missed that one... not sure what im going to do with froslass hunt yet but i do have a female snorunt so i might just set that for later. not sure if i will beat fantina just yet.

gonna try the pachirisu dawn stone route for a bit while i get gardevoir up to speed.

Last edited:

Jeppo

Found some Clefairy in a cave and figured a Clefable would be a fine addition to the team. Found a good natured one fairly quickly, but figured I didn't found a moon stone yet. Went to the Grand Undergrand and somehow found one two mini games later. Must be the game trying to even out, because of the shiny Wooper that ran away in the Safari Zone despite throwing bait at it.

Going for the seventh gym right now. I'm having lots of fun at the moment. I really like this game. Bit of that old school feel.

Team now is:
Empoleon, level 45
Houndoom, level 41
Toxicroak, level 41
Staraptor, level 45
Luxray, level 42
Clefairy, level 32

Might well be the team I'll try the Elite Four with. Move sets are a bit lacking though, need some work.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Arrived at Hearthome City, picking up my contest outfit from my mother and made a trip to Amity Square to obtain the TMs found there along with the Amulet Coin. Had my third battle against my rival who was not too diffciult to defeat, also picked up the Pokemon Egg from the Hiker that will hatch into Happiny. In the process of training up my team Cleffa evolved into Clefairy, going to be heading into the Lost Tower after I rest up at Soleceon Town.

Current team:
Monferno (Sun Wukong)
Staravia (Dagr)
Manaphy (Neptune)
Luxio (Simba)
Shellos (Katsuyu)
Clefairy (Titania)

In rotation:
Roselia (Viridi)
Jirachi (Jinn)

Mega Gobli

The Best
So I faced off my rival’s dad in the battle tower. Seems to me like the all around team coverage bs continues. I’ll have to breed my own team it seems, one similar so I can pwn the crap out of them. Any advice?

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
So I faced off my rival’s dad in the battle tower. Seems to me like the all around team coverage bs continues. I’ll have to breed my own team it seems, one similar so I can pwn the crap out of them. Any advice?
I mean, why wouldn't they use all-purpose teams?

Luthor

Managed to beat Cynthia and the Sinnoh Elite 4. It was a fun challenge. Now to complete Sinnoh Pokedex. Only 5 Pokemon to find (to have at least seen all the pokemon) and I know where all of them are (lake trio, Palkia and Drifloon).

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
In Pearl, I got through the Eterna Forest side quest with Cheryl and caught a Misdreavus which I’m happy as that was my main goal for the game until I beat the E4 and get the National Dex in Diamond.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Elite Four Challenge begins.

ZAgkr9D.png
♂ — Lv. 57
othfIaa.png
♂ — Lv. 57
lNUYb4G.png
♂ — Lv. 57
JPEm9mh.png
♀ — Lv. 58
sEeWIwU.png
♀ — Lv. 58
2DSC6mU.png
♂ — Lv. 58

On rotation:

ZqxB4yp.png
♀ — Lv. 43
3YVvlfP.png
♀ — Lv. 44
5k7p2Gp.png
♀ — Lv. 49

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
Did my rotation before work of honey trees - I'm probably 50 in and still no Heracross. Slowly starting my berry planting - though I'm frustrated with how long it takes to water berries compared to the originals, and you can't slide to cover more berry patches.

Like the original DP, I've been playing very slow, enjoying my time with the game. Last night I beat Byron and bolted over to the Strength side of Wayward Cave to grab a Gible. The first one I caught was Adamant, which was rad.

Next time I pick up the game I'll head over to Iron Island. The Team currently is Torterra, Staraptor, Gabite, Floatzel, Magnezone, and Pachirisu (mainly for pick up at this point).

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
SP. I just said Pearl because it’s easier for me and I know that I won’t get confused as my DS Pearl still has some legit Manaphy eggs that still need to be hatched and I know that I never did anything game wise in that copy.
Do u prefer to play Pearl or SP?

Mega Gobli

The Best
I mean, why wouldn't they use all-purpose teams?
I understand that they’d want you to earn the bp, but I think it wasn’t this hard and annoying in other games. Hm, maybe I just need to balance my teams. I used Staraptor, Empoleon and Gardevoir, the best I have atm. Earning more bp was essier in XY. Now you get 3 for 7 battles, 20 if you manage to beat Tycoon. :/

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Can we all agree to have Leticia deleted from the Grand Underground? I am so tired of looking at her. :rolleyes: