• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon BDSP - Recent Happenings Thread

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Currently at the Pokémon Center just outside the entrance to Victory Road. I took out Cyrus relatively easy. I took out his Gyrados using my Houndoom’s Destiny Bond because Luxray was taken out by Poison damage caused by Crobat. One Waterfall later and Gyrados was out without me even dealing damage to it as Houndoom out sped it. Weavile was easily dispatched using one Power Up Punch from Infernape.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Got the game yesterday since it already was on a discount.

Started two hours ago and I am on the route to Oreburgh.

Mega Gobli

The Best
I got to the elite 4 and Cynthia the champ a few days ago but my team was too low leveled at 57ish. I lost to Cynthia by a move, her Garchomp beat my Staraptor.

Word of advice: have a few pp restoring berries, there’s no going out once you go into the E4.

Captain Jigglypuff

I got to the elite 4 and Cynthia the champ a few days ago but my team was too low leveled at 57ish. I lost to Cynthia by a move, her Garchomp beat my Staraptor.

Word of advice: have a few pp restoring berries, there’s no going out once you go into the E4.
I typically buy a few Ethers and Hyper Potions or Full Restores whenever I face any E4. With Galar, I really didn’t need to do that given we were able to switch Pokémon in between rounds.

Mega Gobli

The Best
I typically buy a few Ethers and Hyper Potions or Full Restores whenever I face any E4. With Galar, I really didn’t need to do that given we were able to switch Pokémon in between rounds.
Where can I buy Ether? I never saw a store with them available. I planted some berries to help me next time.

A happening from last night was that I have Pearl version and found a colored Mawile statue in the underground. Too bad I can’t capture that Pokémon in my version.

Captain Jigglypuff

Where can I buy Ether? I never saw a store with them available. I planted some berries to help me next time.

A happening from last night was that I have Pearl version and found a colored Mawile statue in the underground. Too bad I can’t capture that Pokémon in my version.
I meant Elixir. I always get those two mixed up.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i completely skipped over the amulet coin and more importantly :FLY. got the 2nd half done, now time for the amulet. walking and biking are annoying when i need to get places at times...

not a big fan of Naruto anymore as it got very boring with the filler eps but having Empoleon follow you reminds me ALOT of that series...

Last edited:

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
LUCIAN VERY NEARLY DEMOLISHED MY TEAM.

I am honored.

Now, on to Cynthia!

Edit: Forgot to save, now I have to fight Luci again. Oh, well.

Edit 2: I can totally see why people say Cynthia is attractive. Totally.

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Nearly done with cyrus on the mountain but i didn't receive the togepi egg after rescuing the bike shop owner. where is cynthia hiding?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
LUCIAN VERY NEARLY DEMOLISHED MY TEAM.

I am honored.

Now, on to Cynthia!

Edit: Forgot to save, now I have to fight Luci again. Oh, well.

Edit 2: I can totally see why people say Cynthia is attractive. Totally.
almost losing to your husbando, how does that feel

Teravolt

almost losing to your husbando, how does that feel
Honorable. Very honorable.

GOSHDANGIT I CAN’T BEAT CYNTHIA FOR THE LIFE OF ME
I’VE BEEN AT THIS FOR AGES

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Honorable. Very honorable.

GOSHDANGIT I CAN’T BEAT CYNTHIA FOR THE LIFE OF ME
I’VE BEEN AT THIS FOR AGES
so you've finally felt what many did all those years ago also I'll say back in plat Milotic gave me more trouble than Garchomp

Teravolt

so you've finally felt what many did all those years ago also I'll say back in plat Milotic gave me more trouble than Garchomp
gastrodon. gastrodon.

also

EARTHQUAKE DEMOLISHES MY TEAM

COMPLETELY DEMOLISHES IT

WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THIS EARLIER

milotic is annoying yes

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
gastrodon. gastrodon.

also

EARTHQUAKE DEMOLISHES MY TEAM

COMPLETELY DEMOLISHES IT

WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THIS EARLIER

milotic is annoying yes
notes "get a grass type" for when I start

Lemme guess, nothing to resist/nullify ground?

Teravolt

notes "get a grass type" for when I start

Lemme guess, nothing to resist/nullify ground?
I have Empoleon, so that’s not an issue. It’s that most of my Pokémon are weak to Ground, and it’s the not Ground-types with Earthquake that are the worst.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I have Empoleon, so that’s not an issue. It’s that most of my Pokémon are weak to Ground, and it’s the not Ground-types with Earthquake that are the worst.
wait, I thought only Garchomp and Gastrodon had Earthquake

Teravolt

wait, I thought only Garchomp and Gastrodon had Earthquake
Lucario also has Aura Sphere and Flash Cannon, which are also a hinderance to most of my team.

Team:

Empoleon
Manaphy
Luxray
Rampardos
Gligar
Houndoom

TLDR: Cynthia’s boss fight is insanely difficult and I hate it. This, my friends, is why I detest battling.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Lucario also has Aura Sphere and Flash Cannon, which are also a hinderance to most of my team.

Team:

Empoleon
Manaphy
Luxray
Rampardos
Gligar
Houndoom

TLDR: Cynthia’s boss fight is insanely difficult and I hate it. This, my friends, is why I detest battling.
whose idea was it to lock the razor fang and claw to postgame? Gliscor could've been a great help

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
made an account just to let you know, odd keystone isn’t underground, there’s a man in the grass outside hearthome city who gives you it (i’m pretty sure anyway) he’s off the screen at the bottom

Odd Keystones can in fact be found underground, but I COMPLETELY forgot where that dude was located. I just found him on Route 208 earlier today!

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Odd Keystones can in fact be found underground, but I COMPLETELY forgot where that dude was located. I just found him on Route 208 earlier today!
It's true the new underground is HUGE. The Wild Area pales in comparison to BD/SP including the dlc areas because how much the Grand Underground offers.

Nearly lost to Volkner. I was hoping to level up my lvl 39 during the fight Gabite but his Luxray had Ice Fang straight and caught me completely off-guard. Same goes for his Raichu knows surf when Infernape was out on the field.

But i beat him. I need to grind so i'm not badly underleveled for the Elite 4.

Last edited: