• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Behold, the new Pokerap

DarkPrince

Take that!
I didn't see any thread related to this so I'll post it here.

I just got to know that a new song for the 5th generation pokemon has been made.

Check it out here:
http://ds.ign.com/articles/115/1153627p1.html

I don't think it covers all the Pokemon but I think the complete Pokerap would be awesome.
Do you think that a Pokerap will be used in the anime? (Of course the dub)

The name of the song is Pokemon: Behold Can't Stop(Catchin' 'em all)
A great reference to the original series.

So discuss about your opinions on the new song!

Last edited:

Rex Kamex

This can be in the Pokemon Anime Discussion, not Spoilers. But also, that's not a PokeRap- it's a song mentioning the names of some 5th Pokemon, but not a Pokerap (otherwise, it would've been called such).

I think it's an all right song and a nice listen. The actual phrase "Can't Stop Catching 'em All" gets tiresome after a while, to me, and I think it's weird that they basically brought back the "Gotta Catch 'em All" slogan. But I do like the premise of someone still trying to catch all the Pokemon despite the fact that there's even more of them now.

DarkPrince

Take that!
Oh okay, mods may move it to the Anime Discussion Forum.

Well, you are kind of right. The phrase "I can't stop catchin' 'em all" gets too repetitive at some times.
But I like how they little bit describe each Pokemon in the song.

I really want them to make more songs like there were in 2.B.A Master in the original series.

Rex Kamex

Actually, I realized, this would be under General Pokemon Discussion since it doesn't have to do with the anime itself. Or a 5th generation section or something. My bad.

But yeah, I'd want mroe songs like that too. I'm glad for this one. Wasn't expecting that. And with this song, it's nice to hear the pronunciations. I assume they're correct if The Pokemon Company's behind this.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
Cofagricus is go go ghoshty that's cool

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
This is not a Pokerap

Stop calling it that...

hever

022611229PM
The thread is called Pokerap, why is that! Uh-oh. I'm just messing with your brain. Uh-oh oh oh oh!

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Those short descriptions after each name are lame. This song is lame. It's nice to hear the pronounciations, but the song is still lame(RESHIRAM IS WHITE AND LARGE! COFAGRIOUS IS G-G-GHOSTLY!).

Also moving this to GPD since it's not anime-related.

When you said this was a pokerap, I eagerly played the video. But it is no pokerap, and I am disappointed. Thank you very much

Captain Brain

It is okay. Even though it is not a Pokerap it dose make for a pleasant way to remember the names. Given the size of this generation I would not be against a Pokerap like what was seen in the first two generations. ;025;

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
i wish it wasnt a pokerap

i wanted a proper pokemon song that would go in the charts

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Only useful for pronunciations.... And I still don't know how to pronounce some of them.

But, on the bright side, I came up with a new innuendo. "Reshiram is huge and white......."