• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Big Brother V. 2

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
errrr... crap... I guess I vote sparky even though I submitted him for bragging

QueenUnfezant

welcome to the comedy zone
Voting out Pierre...well...just, Gardevoir is way too feminine to be male and he got...into a relationship...with a stupid Froslass...
My character for replacing a dropout:

Vivian the :503:

She is clumsy and she can't tell direction but she can do something really well if she tries. She has programmed 6 games and baked 9 batches of cookies with help.

Last edited:

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
She is clumsy and she can't tell direction but she can do something really well if she tries. She has programmed 6 games and baked 9 batches of cookies with help.

There won't be a dropout. The Granbull thing was a joke since we had 13 nominations and my max was 12.

I do not think I will accept early nominations but this one time I will accept Vivian for season 2 since I might have caused confusion.

Current Tally:
Sparky: 4
Reading: 2
Pierre: 1

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Contestents:
Sparky the ;025; (Eliminated Day 1)
Pierre the ;282;
Gilligan the
672.png

Spice the
353.png

Chris the ;284;
Jiggly the ;039;
Vladislav the
435.png

Vinny the ;090;
Yuki the
478.png

Norm the :599:
Nero the :571:
Reading the ;466;

------------------------------

;025;- WILL YOU STOP PULLING ME BY THE EAR?

;039;- WILL YOU STOP BEING YOU?

;025;- I DO NOT DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS! MY HERITAGE DESERVES MORE RESPECT THAN THIS!
*Sparky leaves the house*

DAY 2

Theme: Game Night
;039;- Is playing Solitare having no one to pester
478.png
- See Jiggly alone and tries to comfort her
;282;- Was hesitant to join Yuki in conversation so instead played around with a hula hoop.
672.png
- Played Clue with Vinny, Reading and Norm
;090;- -Began singing "When my Train Pulls in" by Gary Clark Jr.
;466;- Told Vinny that is not the song of a criminal. As he guess Colonel Mustard with the Candlestick in the Kitchen. He was wrong.
:599:- Couldn't decide if it was Mr. Green or Mrs. White. A screeching noise was made
353.png
- Spooked Norm because she found earplugs in the Garage
;284;- Tried grabbing some cards for him and Vladislav but changed his mind and wanted to play Monoply and dropped the cards
435.png
- He went crazy about the cards on the floor and started rapidly picking them up.
:571:- He created an illusion of more cards for Vladislav to pick up.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Voting Nero for been a jerk to Vladislav.

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
As much as I would like to vote for Spice for picking on Norm, I'm going to go with Nero. As hilarious as illusion cards are to you, it's not funny for others.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Nero, those pranks may have been funny for him but messing with OCD should never be done.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Contestents:
Sparky the ;025; (Eliminated Day 1)
Pierre the ;282;
Gilligan the
672.png

Spice the
353.png

Chris the ;284;
Jiggly the ;039;
Vladislav the
435.png

Vinny the ;090;
Yuki the
478.png

Norm the :599:
Nero the :571: (Eliminated Day 2)
Reading the ;466;
-----------------------

:571:- *Just vanishes into nothing*

;039;- "By golly! I think his entire existence here was just a prank...What was that about?

:599:- I would say for his illusions to work he has to be nearby. He must have grown tired of projecting his image. We must find him.

------------------------

Day 3- The search for Nero

Commentary: Pierre, Yuki and Jiggly search the Backyard, Norm and Spice search the Rec Room, Gilligan, Reading and Vinny search the kitchen, Chris and Vladislav search the attic.

------------
BACKYARD(PIERRE, YUKI and JIGGLY)
;282; Sees something run into the bushes, but it was just a Squirrel
;039;Thought she saw Sparky through the fence but it was just a Squirrel
478.png
- Said she felt the presence of a dark Pokemon but all she saw was a Squirrel.

*The three chase that squirrel into the kitchen*
THE KITCHEN(Gilligan, Vinny, Reading)
672.png
- Heard Yuki yell so he tackled the Squirrel but tripped on his feet and slid into the table
;090;- Tried chasing the Squirrel ,but he freaked out when some chopsticks fell from last night's Chinese takeout
;466;- Grabbed the squirrel like a pro but it was nothing but an illusion.

* The six of them went into the Living where the other four were standing in front of Nero*

*FLASHBACK*

REC ROOM(NORM AND SPICE)
:599: Saw two squirrels. He argued with himself which one to follow, he almost screeched
353.png
- She spooked Norm out of screeching

*The two of them followed the squirrel, who ran up to the attic*

THE ATTIC(CHRIS AND VLADISLAV)
;284;- Starting flapping up a strong wind, ignoring the squirrels. Dust blew all around and suddenly they heard someone sneeze
435.png
- His OCD was swirling out of control with all the dust but he saw Nero and fought back and tackled the Zoroark

*The four chased Nero to the living where the other six ran into them at...*

TO BE CONTINUED...
--------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa, where did this story come from?

I know this isn't the typical PBB style update. I thought I would try something new and interesting. If you liked the commentary portions and would like to see me do more *Interesting* updates alongside the more boring and straight forwards ones...I will.

In short, let me know what you think of the breaks and splashes of information that connected the portions while still giving each character one action.

I tried giving several people reason to be eliminated. If you have any complaints, please send them my way. Nero is eliminated but he was important to the story I wanted to tell so he still has some kind of impact.