Team Leader: Squidley
Co-Leader: Cosmic Mole
Ryōta the ;462; (Sasukat)
Freighya the ;470; (Kawaiiconcept)
Koph the ;050; (Flydol and Claygon)
Faith the ;169; (Infernobat)
Violetta the ;429; (Pokemon Special)
Drake the ;077; (Kalosbw13) (Eliminated Day 1)
*Back at the arena*
;056;- Alright, guys. Let’s go on and see what Korvas has in store for us next!
They leave, while ;289; falls asleep and is left behind.
;293;- Hello world, I am Diana Dobson with WRPNews. Today I am in the Ice Kingdom and here with are both Avalon and Glacia! What made you two decide to side with Ivan and the “Law of Isolation”.
- Our hearts were already isolated.
- Why not isolate ourselves?
;293;- Wow. That is deep...Are you two afraid of a Kingdom coming after your nation?
- Strike them in the heart, where it matters most!
- It doesn’t matter. Our defenses will hold up.
;293;- Wow, that is interesting. Why are they two of you both rulers of the Ice Kingdom?
- I am rude. I am heartless. I am cold at heart.
- I am stoic, I am emotionless, I am frozen at heart.
;293;- Hmmm...fascinating. Thank you for your time, and that is all the time we have for the day. Have a good time and stay frosty!
*Squidley’s group arrives at the Fire Kingdom Castle, where Phoenix is upset*.
- WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM!
;005;-I...I...I do not know. Someone must have dropped them out in the “Fire Fields”.
- I BET YOU NUMBSKULLS EVEN TRIED TO FIND THEM!
;005;- Um...w...w...we did.
- Great, that is just great. They are vitally important.
;007;- Um...Miss Phoenix?
- WHAT? Oh, Squidley. Glad you were able to make it! I need your help. My cohorts were bringing me some Fire Stones so I could evolve some of my strongest rookies, but along the way they lost them. Would you mind sending your group out to find some of them?
;007;- Sure! Alright, gang! You know your mission. Go find those stones!
DAY 2.2: Stone Search
- Quickly found a stone and felt they were closer to redemption
;470;- Found the stone like she knew she would
- Saw something shiny that he thought the kids would like and found a fire stone next to it
;462;- Was bitterly upset about not being able to find a stone, so that he could level up
;169;- He found two stones and gave Ryota one of the two stones.
;050;- Her blindness kept her from realizing there was a stone in front of her face
- Finds the stone in front of Koph and uses fairy wind to carry it so his ribbons don't get dirty
;429;- Her searching is useless as she is unable to find one, she uses her magic to open a portal and she grabs one from her collection.
Team Leader: Osbourne
Lucky the :619: (Mug)
Lieutenant Burr the ;464; (Marshtompman)
Johnny the ;049; (Gryoine)
Eminent the ;196; (Hydrangea)
Hiram the ;289; (Sigh!) (Eliminated Day 2)
Jackario the ;448; (John Trainer) (Eliminated Day 1)
*Back in the fire fields*
;462;- BZZT-Virtual Simulation over-BZZT-Time to leave Bzzt
;293;- Hello world, I am Diana Dobson with WRPNews. Today I am in the Dragon Kingdom and I will visit king...um...wait...does anyone really not know his name? As you can tell, the Dragon Kingdom is a walled off kingdom where no one is allowed in. Watch what happens when I do this!
*Diana walks up to one of the
- You are not allowed to enter. Leave.
;293;- I just want to talk to your ruler about why he doesn’t want isolation. I mean, if he wants isolation, why does his kingdom have walls? In fact, I remember that these walls were built like a year or two ago. Why was that?
- It does not concern you. Our ruler built these walls because he wanted to, but that does not mean he wants isolation.
;293;- He doesn’t want anyone to enter his nation, but he also doesn’t want his citizens to be denyed entry into other Kingdoms. That sounds pretty one sided to me.
- Our ruler has his reasons. Now, leave.
;293;- Fine, but I will crack the secrets of your King. I am sorry we were not able to provide you with information, but that is all the time we have for today. Bye.
*Back at Korvas’ castle*
- NOW, THERE WILL BE A FEAST!
- Come on sire, we need to start preparations. Not eat.
- I agree! There can not be a feast if it is not prepared! We have a problem.
- Excellent! I will have the finest chefs in the Fighting Kingdom prepare a wondrous meal while you train these recruits brought in by Osbourne.
- Nope! Osbourne’s recruits will prepare the meal for us!
;056;- Um...you are making a mistake. I did not bring chefs...well except Gherkin. They won’t be able to fix a royal meal.
- They can if they work at it! It will be a feast for the ages!
DAY 3.1: A Feast for the Ages?
- He peacefully prepared a peaceful salad.
- He prepared stuffed mushrooms and mozzerella sticks for the appitizers.
- He could tell Burr did not have experience cooking, so he tried teaching him to cook the way Captain Flounder cooks.
;464;- He was not happy that Gherkin assumed he did not know how to cook just because he has a different method of cooking and refused to be trained by the professional chef.
:619:- Did his best to help Gherkin the very best he could, but at one point he tripped and dropped a box of potatoes
;196;- She not only helped Lucky pick up his potatoes but then assisted him in peeling them for the potato soup
;049;- He cooked his amazing 3.5 star hamburgers, but added more cajun spices than most people would prefer